Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

What If Mary the Mother of Jesus Was A Prostitute? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What If Mary the Mother of Jesus Was A Prostitute? (1223 Views)

Joshua Iginla Baptises His Mother At River Jordan Where Jesus Was Baptised(p / Joshua Iginla Visits Holy Sepulchre Where Jesus Was Crucified & Buried (pics) / Is Mary The Mother Of God? Is Mary The Theotokos (God-bearer)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If Mary the Mother of Jesus Was A Prostitute? by WavesDontDie: 6:33am On Oct 09, 2016
I said baby what if you was clubbin'
Thuggin', hustlin' before you met your husband?
Then I said, "What if Mary was in the club
When she met Joseph around hella thugs?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsA84bXrBZw

It's an interesting perspective, If she was a prostitute, she probably got a few tricks up her sleeve skirt to fool Joseph(Animal Fat and blood perhaps?).

It's common sense, sperm does not travel by itself...Another Nigga got into that pvssy first...Joseph is a lame ass Nigga...he got catfished real bad.

1 Like

Re: What If Mary the Mother of Jesus Was A Prostitute? by felixomor: 6:34am On Oct 09, 2016
No sense.
cool
Re: What If Mary the Mother of Jesus Was A Prostitute? by EyeHateGod: 6:44am On Oct 09, 2016
She was According to some source It was one Of the Roman Soldier
Re: What If Mary the Mother of Jesus Was A Prostitute? by mumumugu(m): 6:56am On Oct 09, 2016
then joseph would be d drunkard..,
Re: What If Mary the Mother of Jesus Was A Prostitute? by youngest85(m): 7:16am On Oct 09, 2016
EyeHateGod:
She was According to some source It was one Of the Roman Soldier

Bros, abeg gv me dat source. I'v bn looking 4 it
Re: What If Mary the Mother of Jesus Was A Prostitute? by QuietHammer(m): 7:17am On Oct 09, 2016
What if Mary the mother of Jesus was not a prostitute?
Re: What If Mary the Mother of Jesus Was A Prostitute? by EyeHateGod: 7:19am On Oct 09, 2016
youngest85:

Bros, abeg gv me dat source. I'v bn looking 4 it
Mar 6:3 Is not this the carpenter, the son of Mary, the brother of James, and Joses, and of Juda, and Simon? and are not his sisters here with us? And they were offended at him.
Mar 6:4 But Jesus said unto them, A prophet is not without honour, but in his own country, and among his own kin, and in his own house.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiberius_Julius_Abdes_Pantera

No wonder he say make we leave our mama and papa
Mat 10:37 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.
Luk 12:53 The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

Jesus had family problem

2 Likes

Re: What If Mary the Mother of Jesus Was A Prostitute? by EyeHateGod: 7:20am On Oct 09, 2016
QuietHammer:
What if Mary the mother of Jesus was not a prostitute?
Yeah what if she was just a Runs girl or a Hooker?

1 Like

Re: What If Mary the Mother of Jesus Was A Prostitute? by QuietHammer(m): 7:22am On Oct 09, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Yeah what if she was just a Runs girl or a Hooker?
What if she wasn't?
Re: What If Mary the Mother of Jesus Was A Prostitute? by youngest85(m): 7:23am On Oct 09, 2016
Re: What If Mary the Mother of Jesus Was A Prostitute? by EyeHateGod: 7:30am On Oct 09, 2016
QuietHammer:

What if she wasn't?
It would mean that the "Holy" spirit f**ked her but what kind of "holy" spirit is that? Does it still becomes "Holy"

3 Likes

Re: What If Mary the Mother of Jesus Was A Prostitute? by EyeHateGod: 7:35am On Oct 09, 2016
Re: What If Mary the Mother of Jesus Was A Prostitute? by felixomor: 8:24am On Oct 09, 2016
EyeHateGod:

It would mean that the "Holy" spirit f**ked her but what kind of "holy" spirit is that? Does it still becomes "Holy"

U av brought madness to this thread too?
cool
Re: What If Mary the Mother of Jesus Was A Prostitute? by orunto27: 8:40am On Oct 09, 2016
Eve is a Prostitute and evil. Mary's a Virgin and good. The Atheists think foolishly otherwise.
Re: What If Mary the Mother of Jesus Was A Prostitute? by EyeHateGod: 8:51am On Oct 09, 2016
felixomor:

U av brought madness to this thread too? cool
Lol when they have noting reasonable to say....

2 Likes

Re: What If Mary the Mother of Jesus Was A Prostitute? by EyeHateGod: 8:52am On Oct 09, 2016
orunto27:
Eve is a Prostitute and evil. Mary's a Virgin and good. The Atheists think foolishly otherwise.
what makes Eve a prostitute?
Re: What If Mary the Mother of Jesus Was A Prostitute? by felixomor: 8:57am On Oct 09, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Lol when they have noting reasonable to say....

Ok i can see ur own "reasonable" comments above

cool
Re: What If Mary the Mother of Jesus Was A Prostitute? by mrmrmister: 8:59am On Oct 09, 2016
grin grin
Re: What If Mary the Mother of Jesus Was A Prostitute? by orunto27: 1:22pm On Oct 09, 2016
She gave in to Snake to bear Cain your brother.
Re: What If Mary the Mother of Jesus Was A Prostitute? by sonmvayina(m): 8:33pm On Oct 09, 2016
She is...she is the same as the ''osho free'' of Babylon..

1 Like

Re: What If Mary the Mother of Jesus Was A Prostitute? by WavesDontDie: 9:36am On Jan 09, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Why Did God Ask Moses To Make A Bronze Snake? / What Is "PROPHECY" And What Is A "PROPHET" / Don’t Be Sin Conscious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.