Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Arrest Of Corrupt Judges: Shame On NBA (Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arrest Of Corrupt Judges: Shame On NBA (Pics) (4465 Views)

Protests Against Corrupt Judges In Abuja (Photos) / Crackdown On Corrupt Judges: How BVN Gave Out Suspects’ Hidden Cash-the Vanguard / Three Times The FBI Arrested ‘Corrupt’ Judges In US Just Like The DSS-The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arrest Of Corrupt Judges: Shame On NBA (Pics) by citizenjuwon(m): 8:34am On Oct 09, 2016
Daring Arrest of Corrupt Judges!

Nothing makes one appears more foolish than blindly joining a bandwagon, without recourse to his/her God given number 6.

Shame on you Chief Wole Olanipekun, Mr Joseph Daudu, Mr Monday Onyekachi Ubani, Mr Ebun Olu Adegboruwa, Mr Olisa Agbakoba, et al

You are all crying about the mode of arrest of the 3 judges and won't tell us how unrealistic it is for them to have over 350 million naira cash (that some branches of commercial banks do not have in their strong room) in their houses.

How much is the salary of your judges? If such a huge, unexplainable amount is in their house, how much is their account, what is their worth in assets? Are they business men?

In anycase, Where was NBA when Gov Ayo Fayose beat up a serving Judge? Even the same Fayose is now condemning the arrest of corrupt judges!

Am not surprised, because over 90 shameless SANs followed Ricky Tafa to court when he was caught bribing a Judge.

You are clearly in this together!

I know you are rattled that the can of worms is about to be opened.

I sympathize with the common man whose fate could hang in the hands of this corruptible judges and still joins the NBA bandwagon!

DSS conducted a sting operation and your corrupt judges swallowed the bait, they crumbled like a pack of cards. shame on you NBA, go to court and wait for argue your case with DSS!

27 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Arrest Of Corrupt Judges: Shame On NBA (Pics) by kcnwaigbo: 8:36am On Oct 09, 2016
So what made the judges to be corrupt? When did it become a crime to keep money at home?

16 Likes

Re: Arrest Of Corrupt Judges: Shame On NBA (Pics) by Pidggin(f): 8:38am On Oct 09, 2016
Anyone with over a million is now a thief?

A judge who has spent over twenty five years in active service should be poor ko, he cannot have such amount abi? Let us not forget this so soon, only one of Aisha's handbags is worth N40m, Smh

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrest Of Corrupt Judges: Shame On NBA (Pics) by citizenjuwon(m): 8:39am On Oct 09, 2016
kcnwaigbo:
So what made the judges to be corrupt? When did it become a crime to keep money at home?
Keeping money at home is not a crime. A sting operations was carried out and about four judges swallowed the bait, that is a criminal offense.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arrest Of Corrupt Judges: Shame On NBA (Pics) by Deepfreezer(m): 8:41am On Oct 09, 2016
May OP be stoned to death if he ever save upto 360million in his lifetime..

10 Likes

Re: Arrest Of Corrupt Judges: Shame On NBA (Pics) by kcnwaigbo: 8:41am On Oct 09, 2016
citizenjuwon:

Keeping money at home is not a crime. A sting operations was carried out and about four judges swallowed the bait.
If keeping money at home is not a crime what exactly will these judges be charged with?

9 Likes

Re: Arrest Of Corrupt Judges: Shame On NBA (Pics) by Pheals(f): 8:42am On Oct 09, 2016
The shame is not on NBA but the NJC ... They are supposed to be charge to court for corruption if they are guilty! ! This shame is on Nigeria that the hope of the people is gone

1 Like

Re: Arrest Of Corrupt Judges: Shame On NBA (Pics) by citizenjuwon(m): 8:42am On Oct 09, 2016
Pidggin:
Pictures of the money found, liars

A judge should be poor ko?
Your mind is clearly fixated! Am sure you will require a picture proof of a dog's delivery before you believe a puppy sucking her breast belongs to her!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrest Of Corrupt Judges: Shame On NBA (Pics) by PaulIdu: 8:44am On Oct 09, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

What is this one saying

10 Likes

Re: Arrest Of Corrupt Judges: Shame On NBA (Pics) by citizenjuwon(m): 8:46am On Oct 09, 2016
Pheals:
The shame is not on NBA but the NJC ... They are supposed to be charge to court for corruption if they are guilty! ! This shame is on Nigeria that the hope of the people is gone
DSS got a recommendation from the findings of NJC probe on Ricky Tafa and some corrupt judges involved in unethical practices!
In fact some judges were compulsorily retired.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrest Of Corrupt Judges: Shame On NBA (Pics) by kcnwaigbo: 8:47am On Oct 09, 2016
citizenjuwon:

Your mind is clearly fixated! Am sure you will require a picture proof of a dog's delivery before you believe a puppy sucking her breast belongs to her!
Since keeping money at home is not a crime. The DSS will need More evidence to convict these judges. If the money found in their homes are the only "evidence" of corruption they have, they better start saving huge money to pay for damages

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrest Of Corrupt Judges: Shame On NBA (Pics) by kcnwaigbo: 8:48am On Oct 09, 2016
citizenjuwon:

DSS got a recommendation from the findings of NJC probe on the Ricky Tafa and some corrupt judges involved in unethical practices!
The NJC did not indict nor even investigate the judges whose houses were raided.The raid has nothing to do with the NJC

1 Like

Re: Arrest Of Corrupt Judges: Shame On NBA (Pics) by kcnwaigbo: 8:51am On Oct 09, 2016
citizenjuwon:

DSS got a recommendation from the findings of NJC probe on the Ricky Tafa and some corrupt judges involved in unethical practices!
The NJC did not indict nor even investigate the judges whose houses were raided.The raid has nothing to do with the NJC.I wonder where you got your report

2 Likes

Re: Arrest Of Corrupt Judges: Shame On NBA (Pics) by Pidggin(f): 8:51am On Oct 09, 2016
citizenjuwon:

No it's not, I just have a problem with believing everything I hear especially after cases against Saraki, Ekweremadu on forgery and Dieziani's case on corruption were struck off. I hope you see my point

4 Likes

Re: Arrest Of Corrupt Judges: Shame On NBA (Pics) by Pheals(f): 8:52am On Oct 09, 2016
citizenjuwon:

are you sure? Were they charge?
Re: Arrest Of Corrupt Judges: Shame On NBA (Pics) by Splashme: 8:53am On Oct 09, 2016
This Buhari govt are shameless liars.

I will wait to hear from the judges themselves.

1 Like

Re: Arrest Of Corrupt Judges: Shame On NBA (Pics) by kcnwaigbo: 8:55am On Oct 09, 2016
Pidggin:

No it's not, I just have a problem with believing everything I hear especially after cases against Saraki, Ekweremadu on forgery and Dieziani's case on corruption were struck off. I hope you see my point
I knew the FG had no case to begin with.Sponsoring propaganda in the media is one thing,winning a case in court is another. Even the CCT trial you can see how the prosecution's case collapsed the moment the defense began cross examination of the EFCC's witness Mr Wetkas.

Before you move to arrest anyone, make sure you have a water tight case

5 Likes

Re: Arrest Of Corrupt Judges: Shame On NBA (Pics) by kcnwaigbo: 8:57am On Oct 09, 2016
Pheals:
There is no iota of truth in that claim. The abduction has nothing to do with the NJC
Re: Arrest Of Corrupt Judges: Shame On NBA (Pics) by citizenjuwon(m): 9:02am On Oct 09, 2016
Pidggin:

Well, you have a point. But am not sure its sufficient enough to make you a cynic.
Your thought process is quite commendable!

1 Like

Re: Arrest Of Corrupt Judges: Shame On NBA (Pics) by citizenjuwon(m): 9:03am On Oct 09, 2016
Pheals:
Yea! I read their press release.
Re: Arrest Of Corrupt Judges: Shame On NBA (Pics) by citizenjuwon(m): 9:04am On Oct 09, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

There is no iota of truth in that claim. The abduction has nothing to do with the NJC
kcnwaigbo:

I knew the FG had no case to begin with.Sponsoring propaganda in the media is one thing,winning a case in court is another. Even the CCT trial you can see how the prosecution's case collapsed the moment the defense began cross examination of the EFCC's witness Mr Wetkas.

Your ferocious defense of this Judges is suspicious.

4 Likes

Re: Arrest Of Corrupt Judges: Shame On NBA (Pics) by psucc(m): 9:07am On Oct 09, 2016
Hhahhahaha Not paper work or evidence.

Let the allow the press entry to the heap of those cash to take selfie with them.

1 Like

Re: Arrest Of Corrupt Judges: Shame On NBA (Pics) by rusher14: 9:11am On Oct 09, 2016
The judges would be derobed, dewigged and detained.

Thunder fire dem.

5 Likes

Re: Arrest Of Corrupt Judges: Shame On NBA (Pics) by Pidggin(f): 9:12am On Oct 09, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

Exactly
Re: Arrest Of Corrupt Judges: Shame On NBA (Pics) by Pidggin(f): 9:13am On Oct 09, 2016
citizenjuwon:

Well, you have a point. But am not sure its sufficient enough to make you a cynic.
Your thought process is quite commendable!

Thanks
Re: Arrest Of Corrupt Judges: Shame On NBA (Pics) by AntiIPOOP(m): 9:15am On Oct 09, 2016
Pidggin:
Anyone with over a million is now a thief?

A judge who has spent over twenty five years in active service should be poor ko, he cannot have such amount abi? Let us not forget this so soon, only one of Aisha's handbags is worth N40m, Smh

Grow up dude!

Master of Flat-heads.

3 Likes

Re: Arrest Of Corrupt Judges: Shame On NBA (Pics) by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 09, 2016
citizenjuwon:

So because DSS says it, then it is true?
I feel sorry for Nigeria. If and when the presidency wants you arrested they only need to shout corruption and you will be caged whether guilty or not and gullible Nigerians will support them.
Don't worry, this is just the beginning, it will get around

3 Likes

Re: Arrest Of Corrupt Judges: Shame On NBA (Pics) by 989900: 9:25am On Oct 09, 2016
You can keep money at home, but you must be able to justify its source.

1 Like

Re: Arrest Of Corrupt Judges: Shame On NBA (Pics) by kcnwaigbo: 9:26am On Oct 09, 2016
citizenjuwon:

Your ferocious defense of this Judges is suspicious.
Your ferocious conviction of these judges without trial is criminal!!! I am waiting for you to prove to me that there are corrupt and you have failed woefully so far

3 Likes

Re: Arrest Of Corrupt Judges: Shame On NBA (Pics) by kcnwaigbo: 9:29am On Oct 09, 2016
989900:
You can keep money at home, but you must be able to justify its source.
Why didn't they invite them to clarify? Why are they even using the word "recover".Do you recover someone's money from him? The DSS would be sorry when this case gets to court

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrest Of Corrupt Judges: Shame On NBA (Pics) by ivandragon: 9:34am On Oct 09, 2016
thought they said justice ademola had $2m in the house?

how come its now less than that?

is it now a crime to keep money in the house?

can PMB swear that he & his wife do not have up to $20,000 or its equivalent in their house?

well... let's hear from the judges...

1 Like

Re: Arrest Of Corrupt Judges: Shame On NBA (Pics) by citizenjuwon(m): 9:39am On Oct 09, 2016
wingman:

So because DSS says it, then it is true?
I feel sorry for Nigeria. If and when the presidency wants you arrested they only need to shout corruption and you will be caged whether guilty or not and gullible Nigerians will support them.
Don't worry, this is just the beginning, it will get around
My brother do you even know what a sting operation is?
Did you even read the press release from DSS?
I think you need to be in tune with the tempo of this matter to have a balanced opinion.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Can't FG Give Cash To Nigerians Through Accounts Linked To BVN? / MC Oluomo Shed Tears As He Buries His Mum (photos) / Disclose Security Votes Spending For 2021, SERAP Tells Buhari, 36 Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.