Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Question : The Man That Was With The Woman Caught In Adultery - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Question : The Man That Was With The Woman Caught In Adultery (2240 Views)

7 Nigerian Pastors That Were Accused Of Adultery – No. 3 & 6 Cases Shook Nigeria / Pastor Sunday Adelaja's Church In Adultery Scandal / Pastor In Adultery Mess, Flees Housewife’s Home Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question : The Man That Was With The Woman Caught In Adultery by analice107: 3:27pm On Oct 12, 2016
JSoE:

Yea and you're my partner grin
Naa, Don't do girls. enjoy sha.
Re: Question : The Man That Was With The Woman Caught In Adultery by JSoE(f): 9:05pm On Oct 12, 2016
analice107:

Naa, Don't do girls. enjoy sha.

Lol. You see your life,partner? You can't always deny what we have grin.
OK.Just kidding.

Oh, you think I'm an atheist because I'm a lesbian?
Well, newsflash: I'm very straight grin. I don't see what my sexual orientation has to do with me being an atheist. Every love is love.
You don't have to be gay before you can think straight and see religion/christainity the way it is.

There are a lot of things that is enough to put someone off religion. Misogyny to start with. How do you feel when a man tells you the bible says you're his property? Or that the bible gives him the freedom to rape and marry you? All these shows that the bible, religion and gods were manufactured by insecure,scared and confused men who couldn't figure out how nature works at some point. Remember Chris Oyakhilome likened a woman to the husband's slave. You happy with that?

Look around Nigeria, an overtly religious country. How many females are in STEM? Very few. Yea, that's because we've been doctored to believe that we're reproduction machines and inferior to males. What does our dear nation contribute to science and technology? Our culture doesn't help matters either.
Do you know the kinda fight I had to put up to get my bible-believing parents to let me study the course I'm doing in the university?

I'm not being an American type of feminist here. I didn't say women should subordinate or own men. Neither did I say women should hate guys and become lesbos. To be clear,I love the male folks a lot. Especially the cute, smart ones grin.
I'm just saying we should wake up and smell the coffee.

Believe me when I tell you sis, since I returned to my default setting, I've started enjoying my gender. I used to have this feeling that being a female is a curse because the bible heaps every blame on us. What happened to the man with the adulterous woman?

Plus you should read that holy book of bullcraps of yours with an open mind. You'll see that most of the stories there are insulting to the human intellect. The bible will say something and turn around to contradict it. Not forgetting the fairytales therein. Christains also claim the bible is god-inspired. Doesn't it portray the inspiring god as a confused one?
I mean the attributes accorded to the bible god is an insult to it if it exists( I know it doesn't so chill). How can a god have the same weakness as silly humans? That's very insulting. A god that can come down and wrestle with Jacob. It even had all the time and strength to shift his thighbone but this same god couldn't come down in person to grab some Mary pvssy. What a weakling?

So, if you like wake up. If you still want to believe in your made-up god, I'm okay with that. I won't force knowledge and thinking into you just like you won't carry your megaphone to disturb my beautiful sleep early in the morning. Thank you for understanding me.

PS: I don't want no trouble. If you feel offended by my reply, just keep walking. I get bad mouth oo. So I avoid insulting people :-).

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Question : The Man That Was With The Woman Caught In Adultery by hopefulLandlord: 9:13pm On Oct 12, 2016
^^^↑^^^^^^

Re: Question : The Man That Was With The Woman Caught In Adultery by analice107: 9:43am On Oct 13, 2016
JSoE:

OK.Just kidding.

Well, newsflash: I'm very straight grin. I don't see what my sexual orientation has to do with me being an atheist. Every love is love.
You don't have to be gay before you can think straight and see religion/christainity the way it is.

There are a lot of things that is enough to put someone off religion. Misogyny to start with. How do you feel when a man tells you the bible says you're his property? Or that the bible gives him the freedom to rape and marry you? All these shows that the bible, religion and gods were manufactured by insecure,scared and confused men who couldn't figure out how nature works at some point. Remember Chris Oyakhilome likened a woman to the husband's slave. You happy with that?

Look around Nigeria, an overtly religious country. How many females are in STEM? Very few. Yea, that's because we've been doctored to believe that we're reproduction machines and inferior to males. What does our dear nation contribute to science and technology? Our culture doesn't help matters either.
Do you know the kinda fight I had to put up to get my bible-believing parents to let me study the course I'm doing in the university?

I'm not being an American type of feminist here. I didn't say women should subordinate or own men. Neither did I say women should hate guys and become lesbos. To be clear,I love the male folks a lot. Especially the cute, smart ones grin.

Believe me when I tell you sis, since I returned to my default setting, I've started enjoying my gender. I used to have this feeling that being a female is a curse because the bible heaps every blame on us. What happened to the man with the adulterous woman?

Plus you should read that holy book of bullcraps of yours with an open mind. You'll see that most of the stories there are insulting to the human intellect. The bible will say something and turn around to contradict it. Not forgetting the fairytales therein. Christains also claim the bible is god-inspired. Doesn't it portray the inspiring god as a confused one?
I mean the attributes accorded to the bible god is an insult to it if it exists( I know it doesn't so chill). How can a god have the same weakness as silly humans? That's very insulting. A god that can come down and wrestle with Jacob. It even had all the time and strength to shift his thighbone but this same god couldn't come down in person to grab some Mary pvssy. What a weakling?

So, if you like wake up. If you still want to believe in your made-up god, I'm okay with that. I won't force knowledge and thinking into you just like you won't carry your megaphone to disturb my beautiful sleep early in the morning. Thank you for understanding me.

PS: I don't want no trouble. If you feel offended by my reply, just keep walking. I get bad mouth oo. So I avoid insulting people :-).

ok
Re: Question : The Man That Was With The Woman Caught In Adultery by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 13, 2016
JSoE:

OK.Just kidding.

I'm curious. What exactly do you study?
Re: Question : The Man That Was With The Woman Caught In Adultery by JSoE(f): 10:02pm On Oct 13, 2016
Teempakguy:
I'm curious. What exactly do you study?

grin As much as I'd like to tell you, I can't.
For my safety. A lot of people who do not know I'm an atheist can easily figure out my identity cos some of them know my story.
I don't want to die yet cos I know I'll only live once so...
Worse still I could get my skull broken with a mallet.
Re: Question : The Man That Was With The Woman Caught In Adultery by yedidiah(m): 12:03am On Oct 14, 2016
TheAgba:
Question

A woman was caught in the act of adultery and brought to Jesus...Jesus said "go and sin no more".
Now, she didn't commit adultery with herself. So, why was the man absent from that biblical scene ? Wasn't he also guilty and thus required of being stoned to death ?

Thanks
Happy Sunday
Why do you think Jesus confronted them the way He did?
Re: Question : The Man That Was With The Woman Caught In Adultery by Nobody: 6:18am On Oct 14, 2016
yedidiah:
Why do you think Jesus confronted them the way He did?

Did Jesus confront them or they confronted Jesus and he replied ?
Re: Question : The Man That Was With The Woman Caught In Adultery by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 14, 2016
JSoE:

grin As much as I'd like to tell you, I can't.
For my safety. A lot of people who do not know I'm an atheist can easily figure out my identity cos some of them know my story.
I don't want to die yet cos I know I'll only live once so...
Worse still I could get my skull broken with a mallet.
hahaha.

well, at least you have a sense of humor.
Re: Question : The Man That Was With The Woman Caught In Adultery by JSoE(f): 6:54pm On Oct 14, 2016
Teempakguy:
hahaha.
well, at least you have a sense of humor.
grin Well, that's me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prophet Mohammed (pbuh); Of Peace And Wisdom Unmatched / Atheist.....what Concept Of God Do You Disbelief? / The Bible Said Jesus Is Liable To Hell Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.