Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Mature Minds: Am I Going Too Far With My Boss? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mature Minds: Am I Going Too Far With My Boss? (2022 Views)

Just Negodu! Please Does Anyone Know Where This Girl Is Going Too? - Photo / Did I go too far with my actions? / Mature Minds . Strictly For Adults (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mature Minds: Am I Going Too Far With My Boss? by hotwax: 4:52pm On Oct 09, 2016
I work with an Estate Management firm on the Island. My income is sufficient to live a comfortable life, so I don’t feel the need to go extra miles in dating any guy except I really like him. My boss is married with 2 kids. He is a gentle man, easy going and respectful.

The nature of our job requires that we work late occasionally. We are always in the office together, except if one or two of our colleagues are required to stay. We were very close, because we are always together. Initially there was no intimate intention in my mind towards him, but I grew found of him like a brother. But it came to a point that I started having feelings for him, and I noticed he was feeling the same. But I always try to pretend and ignore all the feelings and the look on his lustful face. To say the truth, he never approached me or asked me out. We were both suppressing the feeling; we both knew the feeling is a taboo.

But on a fateful day, we were preparing for our periodic audit report. Our books were not balancing up, so we had to stay late to investigate and do reconciliation. At around 7:30pm, he went out to get us something to eat; he came back with TFC packs and a can of origin. I could say I had never seen him taking alcohol before. I asked why. He said it’s just 4% and beside, he was feeling disinterested in the work, he needed something to keep his spirit high...

Continue reading here: Don't forget comment

http://naijatag.com/articles/romance/w6XVrsBw6KS/am-i-going-too-far-with-my-boss
Re: Mature Minds: Am I Going Too Far With My Boss? by Akanbibabatunde(m): 4:56pm On Oct 09, 2016

Stop putting up links bro...am sorry.. kiss

1 Like

Re: Mature Minds: Am I Going Too Far With My Boss? by hotwax: 4:58pm On Oct 09, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:

You want me to copy someone else's story and not put the link.

In a professional world, its called "Plagiarism"

Google that word.
Re: Mature Minds: Am I Going Too Far With My Boss? by badassdude: 5:00pm On Oct 09, 2016
La click la bend....mtcheew undecided
Re: Mature Minds: Am I Going Too Far With My Boss? by Akanbibabatunde(m): 5:03pm On Oct 09, 2016
hotwax:

Google that word.
I need not to... ;Dis it plagiarism if you complete the story here also??and then add the link??
Re: Mature Minds: Am I Going Too Far With My Boss? by badassdude: 5:05pm On Oct 09, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
.bro.

Wazz your prolem? Izzit bcus u have too much of data thazz why you belie dat, you can be putting dots upandan? undecided
Re: Mature Minds: Am I Going Too Far With My Boss? by proxillin(m): 5:07pm On Oct 09, 2016
Read this. Inviting Vaseline crew to come and read
Re: Mature Minds: Am I Going Too Far With My Boss? by firstking01(m): 5:11pm On Oct 09, 2016
hotwax:

Google that word.
My friend, kuku complete this sweet story or pack your ngwongwo vamuse for here, mtcheeewundecided
Re: Mature Minds: Am I Going Too Far With My Boss? by proxillin(m): 5:12pm On Oct 09, 2016
firstking01:
My friend, kuku complete this sweet story or pack your ngwongwo vamuse for here, mtcheeewundecided

Leave him alone pls...some us are appreciative.

Vaseline crew, oya come in and dig
Re: Mature Minds: Am I Going Too Far With My Boss? by Akanbibabatunde(m): 5:16pm On Oct 09, 2016
badassdude:

Wazz your prolem? Izzit bcus u have too much of data thazz why you belie dat, you can be putting dots upandan? undecided
izzit your dots am putting grin

1 Like

Re: Mature Minds: Am I Going Too Far With My Boss? by ednut1(m): 5:28pm On Oct 09, 2016
la click la bend. fake story. a guy wrote that not a gal
Re: Mature Minds: Am I Going Too Far With My Boss? by Danielomisco(m): 5:29pm On Oct 09, 2016
La click la never!!!
Re: Mature Minds: Am I Going Too Far With My Boss? by proxillin(m): 6:30pm On Oct 09, 2016
Losers everywhere. I enjoyed the story.

Fake or no fake

Written by a man or or grandmother. WHo cares? AFrican black brains in demo mode
Re: Mature Minds: Am I Going Too Far With My Boss? by hotwax: 6:32pm On Oct 09, 2016
proxillin:
Losers everywhere. I enjoyed the story.

Fake or no fake

Written by a man or or grandmother. WHo cares? AFrican black brains in demo mode

Dont insult anyone. Its an open forum. People can air there views.
Re: Mature Minds: Am I Going Too Far With My Boss? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 09, 2016
hotwax:
I work with an Estate Management firm on the Island. My income is sufficient to live a comfortable life, so I don’t feel the need to go extra miles in dating any guy except I really like him. My boss is married with 2 kids. He is a gentle man, easy going and respectful.

The nature of our job requires that we work late occasionally. We are always in the office together, except if one or two of our colleagues are required to stay. We were very close, because we are always together. Initially there was no intimate intention in my mind towards him, but I grew found of him like a brother. But it came to a point that I started having feelings for him, and I noticed he was feeling the same. But I always try to pretend and ignore all the feelings and the look on his lustful face. To say the truth, he never approached me or asked me out. We were both suppressing the feeling; we both knew the feeling is a taboo.

But on a fateful day, we were preparing for our periodic audit report. Our books were not balancing up, so we had to stay late to investigate and do reconciliation. At around 7:30pm, he went out to get us something to eat; he came back with TFC packs and a can of origin. I could say I had never seen him taking alcohol before. I asked why. He said it’s just 4% and beside, he was feeling disinterested in the work, he needed something to keep his spirit high...

http://naijatag.com/articles/romance/w6XVrsBw6KS/am-i-going-too-far-with-my-boss

Looking for traffic right? Sorry! Am nt a fan of bloggers. Don't expect ds balderdash to draw ppl to ur blog!
Re: Mature Minds: Am I Going Too Far With My Boss? by proxillin(m): 6:48pm On Oct 09, 2016
I understand my brother. You are looking for traffic on your website.

Dont let anybody put you down. I clicked.

Thats why we are black people. The black brain dey worry us.

Many enemy of progress will want to put you down.

Do not be discouraged. Even Linda Ikeji heard more than that.

Being a black man is a curse. Hating all over.

Is there a crime in looking for traffic ? Pls post more stories.

1 Like

Re: Mature Minds: Am I Going Too Far With My Boss? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 09, 2016
hotwax:

Few minutes later, I realized he came live, joking, and playful. I had never seen this gentleman in such mood before. I was talking, demonstrating, touching me, he even mistakenly touched my boobs (maybe not a mistake). So I told him I needed to use the restroom. As I was about locking the door, I felt somebody pulled the door back. He quickly sneaked in behind my back. He grabbed me from behind, he kissed me on my neck, I felt shiver down my spine. I wanted to utter some words, my voice was weak. From behind, grabbed my boobs. He started foundling it and playing with the tips. This time, I was struggling to free myself from him. Although, it was pretence, I didn’t want him to stop and I didn’t want to look as if I wanted it.
I later gave up, he drew my suit skirt up, so I didn’t need to off my skirt. With rush, he dropped his trouser and grabbed my hands and place it on his hot hard huge dick. I grabbed it and felt as if it already in me because I was wet. I rushed at him, opened my legs, quickly shove his dick inside me. I did’nt even realized I was doing that. I was carried away. He started trusting me angrily. The trust was not enough, he pushed me to the wall, pinned me to the wall and I felt the difference. I guess it was not still enough for him, he turned to my back, and inserted though the back. This time, I could feel the size of the dick fully. I have never felt like that in my life. I could not get enough. He f**ked me endlessly. I heard him moaning after like 15 minutes. It was like a tap, my whole body was filled with his fluid.
Ever since then we have been having sex, we tried to stop, but it’s not easy. I was so much in love with him. But on a faithful day, I thought this whole stuff is not right. I made up my mind to stop. I told him face to face. I frowned to make him realize I was serious. Then, the second day, he ordered gifts from Jumia to have it delivered at my door step. It was a shower of gift for a month. I refused to give in. Last week, he told me, he wants to buy a house for me in Ikeja. He wants me to be his woman.
Many thoughts started coming to my mind. “Am I about to become a second wife?”..”What am I to him? mistress? “ I am confused. Am I going too far? I need somebody to talk to me.

(1) (Reply)

See What A Nigerian Man Saw After The Premiere Of Fifty Shades Darker. / 'most Girls Have Hair In Private Parts, Enough For Dreadlocks' - Nigerian Guy / Much Ado About Feminism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.