Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,174 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

The Rise And Fall Of Muiz Banire. - All The Secrets You Need To Know. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Rise And Fall Of Muiz Banire. - All The Secrets You Need To Know. (2755 Views)

Protest In Lagos Against Muiz Banire (Photos) / APC Rejects Resignation Of Muiz Banire, Legal Adviser / 50th Birthday Party Of Muiz Banire (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Rise And Fall Of Muiz Banire. - All The Secrets You Need To Know. by newting017: 6:47pm On Oct 09, 2016

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: The Rise And Fall Of Muiz Banire. - All The Secrets You Need To Know. by ayourbamie: 7:14pm On Oct 09, 2016
I smell propaganda. I don't even know this muiz, same way I didn't know Ambode before he became gov

1 Like

Re: The Rise And Fall Of Muiz Banire. - All The Secrets You Need To Know. by newting017: 7:19pm On Oct 09, 2016
ayourbamie:
I smell propaganda. I don't even know this muiz, same way I didn't know Ambode before he became gov

All you need to know - Muiz was three term commissioner in Lagos State (12 years). Fleeced the state dry. Owns multi billion naira properties and some say he may even be richer than Asiwaju Bola Tinubu

Had the Lagos Police command Headquarters street named after him along with so many other streets in Lagos.

Very corruptly enriched himself during his tenures as commissioner and used his influence in a nazi style approach to control the Local Government Chairmen at the time to contribute financially whenver he required.

Tried severally to become Governor but God delivered us from the ego-driven self-absorbed maniac who is desperate for absolute power, wealth and control.

Masquerades as a lawyer for credibility and to fool the unassuming but is truly a career politician who will do anything to remain relevant.
Re: The Rise And Fall Of Muiz Banire. - All The Secrets You Need To Know. by Tremor007: 7:31pm On Oct 09, 2016
At a point he was commissioner of environment and I was planning a meeting with him alongside my team now I know better. Tinubu really raised political bastards. May God deliver Lagosians from Tinubu and his boys.
Re: The Rise And Fall Of Muiz Banire. - All The Secrets You Need To Know. by otukpo(f): 7:36pm On Oct 09, 2016
What did whoever that is Muiz do to the writer of this article.

2 Likes

Re: The Rise And Fall Of Muiz Banire. - All The Secrets You Need To Know. by seunmsg(m): 7:46pm On Oct 09, 2016
Muiz Banire's betrayal of Tinubu is very appalling. He was absolutely nothing when Tinubu picked him up from mushin and made him a commissioner in 1999. He cannot win mushin local government in any election today and he's busy dragging power with his benefactor.

2 Likes

Re: The Rise And Fall Of Muiz Banire. - All The Secrets You Need To Know. by TheFreeOne: 7:49pm On Oct 09, 2016
Tinubu media gang are fighting back. The coming weeks / months are gonna be interesting cos dark secrets will be exposed as these self serving individuals fight dirty.

Na sidon look I dey to watch events as it unfolds.

1 Share

Re: The Rise And Fall Of Muiz Banire. - All The Secrets You Need To Know. by Wadeoye(m): 8:00pm On Oct 09, 2016
I can only use this medium to appeal to Tinubu and his supporters to take it easy... Nigeria is for all of us and no one should force himself as landlord on others.

In inner South West, people don't like hearing that name "Tinubu" because they see him as someone who wants to enslave them and take all that belong to them for himself and his boys.

He should take it easy and avoid being relegated to a regional political warlord. He can easily, with APC at national level, become a statesman supporting leaders at local, state and federal levels with ideas and ensuring they work to better the lots of the people who voted for them.

Unfortunately, people see Tinubu as someone who always wants to corner as much as possible for himself and the errant boys who are loyal to him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Rise And Fall Of Muiz Banire. - All The Secrets You Need To Know. by newting017: 8:09pm On Oct 09, 2016
Muiz has benefited a lot more than the average Lagos politician in the 4th republic. The only two people i can say have benefited more than him are Asiwaju Bola Tinubu and Babatunde Fashola both who were governors.

Muiz has so much dirt on file and he continues to be greedy and play dirty while it would be wiser for him to take all he has gathered and go quiet.

He thinks he's a big dog and he will eventually lose everything at this rate.
Re: The Rise And Fall Of Muiz Banire. - All The Secrets You Need To Know. by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:16pm On Oct 09, 2016
Tinubu cool
Re: The Rise And Fall Of Muiz Banire. - All The Secrets You Need To Know. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:26pm On Oct 09, 2016
lol
Re: The Rise And Fall Of Muiz Banire. - All The Secrets You Need To Know. by AZeD1(m): 8:29pm On Oct 09, 2016
Wadeoye:
I can only use this medium to appeal to Tinubu and his supporters to take it easy... Nigeria is for all of us and no one should force himself as landlord on others.

In inner South West, people don't like hearing that name "Tinubu" because they see him as someone who wants to enslave them and take all that belong to them for himself and his boys.

He should take it easy and avoid being relegated to a regional political warlord. He can easily, with APC at national level, become a statesman supporting leaders at local, state and federal levels with ideas and ensuring they work to better the lots of the people who voted for them.

Unfortunately, people see Tinubu as someone who always wants to corner as much as possible for himself and the errant boys who are loyal to him.
Only people who don't know Tinubu or those who know him but dislike him believe he is a dictator.
Re: The Rise And Fall Of Muiz Banire. - All The Secrets You Need To Know. by onatisi(m): 9:06pm On Oct 09, 2016
TheFreeOne:
Tinubu media gang are fighting back. The coming weeks / months are gonna be interesting cos dark secrets will be exposed as these self serving individuals fight dirty.

Na sidon look I dey to watch events as it unfolds.
Dont mind them,it is now they know that muiz is bad because he has taken sides with oyegun and has moved over to the side of the president. If care isn't taken all these propaganda will backfire seriously on tinubu and his group and he will be surprised at the rate at which all his so called supporters hailing him jagban will desert and forsake him when the presidency swoops in.
Re: The Rise And Fall Of Muiz Banire. - All The Secrets You Need To Know. by Tremor007: 9:20pm On Oct 09, 2016
onatisi:

Dont mind them,it is now they know that muiz is bad because he has taken sides with oyegun and has moved over to the side of the president. If care isn't taken all these propaganda will backfire seriously on tinubu and his group and he will be surprised at the rate at which all his so called supporters hailing him jagban will desert and forsake him when the presidency swoops in.
TOUCHE! Always on point.

1 Like

Re: The Rise And Fall Of Muiz Banire. - All The Secrets You Need To Know. by ndcide(m): 9:25pm On Oct 09, 2016
All these Tinubu goons are not giving up anytime soon.

They want to punish us with Tinubu stories of various versions.

Personally, I'm tired of all these endless lamentations.
Re: The Rise And Fall Of Muiz Banire. - All The Secrets You Need To Know. by TheFreeOne: 9:46pm On Oct 09, 2016
onatisi:

Tinubu has a lot to lose as it stands cos the worst that'll happen to the tyrant is not contesting again in 2019 but should that happens as a result of dirty secrets being revealed by him/his men then Buboos gang will go for the final kill.

Truth be told this is not the best of times to display jagaban skill and neither is it good to be too silent...it's a dilemma but how he navigates and survive this slippery slope of political backstabbing/betrayals will determine his place in APC.

1 Like

Re: The Rise And Fall Of Muiz Banire. - All The Secrets You Need To Know. by OgaSirAde(m): 12:03am On Oct 10, 2016
The elders have a saying you don't bite the finger that feeds you.
Re: The Rise And Fall Of Muiz Banire. - All The Secrets You Need To Know. by onatisi(m): 6:25am On Oct 10, 2016
TheFreeOne:

Tinubu has a lot to lose as it stands cos the worst that'll happen to the tyrant is not contesting again in 2019 but should that happens as a result of dirty secrets being revealed by him/his men then Buboos gang will go for the final kill.

Truth be told this is not the best of times to display jagaban skill and neither is it good to be too silent...it's a dilemma but how he navigates and survive this slippery slope of political backstabbing/betrayals will determine his place in APC.
Thank you. He walked right into a trap and I was saying it last week but many thought I was only exaggerating things. He did precisely what his political enemies wanted and that was to fight against the party on the issue of ondo apc ,by sending his boys out of apc to AD to contest against APc candidates he has given his enemies el rufai .atiku and co the needed excuse to finish him off. Firstly those that left for AD will not be allowed back into the party,secondly the president will start avoiding him completely and any tinubu boy in government now will be seen and looked at like a threat,enemy and betrayer,the presidency will start weeding his boys out of posts gradually, the south west apc governors will take sides with the presidency because most of them are in their second term and they have dirty secrets ,they will need protection from efcc and DSS unfortunately tinubu cannot give them that so they will need to take sides with oyegun and the president. This is a battle tinubu cant win,he started playing his cards too early and checkmating him will be very easy, all the presidency needs to do is to cut off all his wings and make every one believe that openly supporting tinubu is an invitation for efcc to visit

2 Likes

Re: The Rise And Fall Of Muiz Banire. - All The Secrets You Need To Know. by babyfaceafrica: 6:41am On Oct 10, 2016
NL full of speculators,make una continue

(1) (Reply)

The untold story of Asaba Massacres October 1967(Video) / Photo:fayose - They Praise Zuckerberg For Wearing A T-shirt, Call Me A Tout For / Photo: Yoruba Is The Most Spoken African Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.