Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Photo Of Lady Carrying Her Man On Her Back In Prewedding Photos Sparks Debate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo Of Lady Carrying Her Man On Her Back In Prewedding Photos Sparks Debate (1278 Views)

"A Woman On Lowcut?" Victor Poko Johnson's Nude Loved Up Photo Sparks Debate / This Man Can Not Stop Admiring His Fiancée's Bum Bum In Prewedding Photos / Bride Carries Fiance On Her Back In Prewedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Lady Carrying Her Man On Her Back In Prewedding Photos Sparks Debate by contactmorak: 8:44pm On Oct 09, 2016
Lovely bride-to-be, Tolu and her fiance Olushola, @eazy034 are ready to tie the knots and the bride has wowed Nigerians in their pre wedding photos. The beautiful Tolu is proving she’s a superwoman that can comfortably carry her husband.

Re: Photo Of Lady Carrying Her Man On Her Back In Prewedding Photos Sparks Debate by contactmorak: 8:44pm On Oct 09, 2016
hmm
Re: Photo Of Lady Carrying Her Man On Her Back In Prewedding Photos Sparks Debate by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 09, 2016
And she did it with heels??

Talk about wonder woman..

I hope she cooks better than she carries..
Re: Photo Of Lady Carrying Her Man On Her Back In Prewedding Photos Sparks Debate by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 09, 2016
Awwww nice not like me wey b like dwarf beside my giant boo. grin
Re: Photo Of Lady Carrying Her Man On Her Back In Prewedding Photos Sparks Debate by weezeffizy(m): 9:04pm On Oct 09, 2016
mumu guy dey smile . ur wife go dey beat u self
Re: Photo Of Lady Carrying Her Man On Her Back In Prewedding Photos Sparks Debate by maryjan8(f): 9:04pm On Oct 09, 2016
Handle him with care, nice one
Re: Photo Of Lady Carrying Her Man On Her Back In Prewedding Photos Sparks Debate by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 09, 2016
This guy dey too light o. I dey tell you when the woman born,she no go even feel am if she carry the pikin for front and carry the husband for back.She fit no even know who heavy pass sef.
Re: Photo Of Lady Carrying Her Man On Her Back In Prewedding Photos Sparks Debate by amokeme(f): 10:43pm On Oct 09, 2016
Awwww this is so cute!!! smiley smiley
Re: Photo Of Lady Carrying Her Man On Her Back In Prewedding Photos Sparks Debate by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 09, 2016
what is der lol I can also carry lalasticlala on my back tongue

(1) (Reply)

See The Wise And Hilarious Reply This Lady Got From Her Master (photo) / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? / Some Facts About Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.