Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,582 members, 7,861,761 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:48 PM

Falana Slams NBA, Says Demand For Judges’ Unconditional Release Embarrassing - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falana Slams NBA, Says Demand For Judges’ Unconditional Release Embarrassing (2485 Views)

I Didn't Buy Any Property In Maitama From EFCC - Femi Falana Slams AGF, Malami / NJC Disagrees With NBA, Says Won’t Suspend Nor Ask Accused Judges To Step Down / Falana Slams NBA, Says Demand For Judges’ Unconditional Release Embarrassing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falana Slams NBA, Says Demand For Judges’ Unconditional Release Embarrassing by Firefire(m): 10:48pm On Oct 09, 2016
Those suffering from hunger and starvation brought about by the useless APC Party they supported have suddenly found their voices back, and claiming tormenting some people, what an absurdity. - SMH

See their senseless comments in page 1...

2 Likes

Re: Falana Slams NBA, Says Demand For Judges’ Unconditional Release Embarrassing by Oblang(m): 10:49pm On Oct 09, 2016
cktheluckyman:

What could his fellow judges have done for him by that time?

U call ur lawyer in that situation and not a governor that will mobilize thugs and state securities to the scene.. If not for the useless immunity sef, Wike should be dealt with.

3 Likes

Re: Falana Slams NBA, Says Demand For Judges’ Unconditional Release Embarrassing by Oblang(m): 10:52pm On Oct 09, 2016
mazifrankmore:
I was expecting such from him.But why did it took him days to show up? Maybe his own Amala and ewedu came a bit late.

This same thief that defended buhari's certificate saga without telling him to show it to the nation is here blabbing about corruption.

And who says Buhari did not present his certificate. U ppl claim it was forged and then u have to prove beyond doubt that it was truly forged...

1 Like

Re: Falana Slams NBA, Says Demand For Judges’ Unconditional Release Embarrassing by GenbIoodykiller: 10:53pm On Oct 09, 2016
Firefire:
Those suffering from hunger and starvation brought about by the useless APC Party they supported have suddenly found their voices back, and claiming tormenting some people, what an absurdity. - SMH

See their senseless comments in page 1...

useless shameless set of vagabonds

thunder scatter all of them vagabonds

1 Like

Re: Falana Slams NBA, Says Demand For Judges’ Unconditional Release Embarrassing by GenbIoodykiller: 10:55pm On Oct 09, 2016
[s]
Oblang:

U call ur lawyer in that situation and not a governor that will mobilize thugs and state securities to the scene.. If not for the useless immunity sef, Wike should be dealt with sef.
[/s]

whats this one saying?

noise making kiddos everywhere
Re: Falana Slams NBA, Says Demand For Judges’ Unconditional Release Embarrassing by Firefire(m): 10:58pm On Oct 09, 2016
GenbIoodykiller:

useless shameless set of vagabonds

Is actually surprising when you see those set of moronic elements having the ordercity to come back here to foam in the mouth after bringing Nigeria into this avoidable suffering.

Painful angry
Re: Falana Slams NBA, Says Demand For Judges’ Unconditional Release Embarrassing by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 09, 2016
I am pretty sure this tyranny will go full circle

For this reason I have filed this Falana comment and will reference it when Falana starts feeling the heat
Re: Falana Slams NBA, Says Demand For Judges’ Unconditional Release Embarrassing by Oblang(m): 11:03pm On Oct 09, 2016
[s]
GenbIoodykiller:
[s][/s]

whats this one saying?

noise making kiddos everywhere
[/s]

Say something reasonable if u have a brain and stop crying...

1 Like

Re: Falana Slams NBA, Says Demand For Judges’ Unconditional Release Embarrassing by GenbIoodykiller: 11:05pm On Oct 09, 2016
Firefire:

Is actually surprising when you see those set of moronic elements having the ordercity to come back here to foam in the mouth after bringing Nigeria into this avoidable suffering.

Painful angry

i call it fun because i do enjoy chatting them especially the she male and my good friend omenka
shameless people
am already done with the stuff that kept me sooo busy for a while which made me comment less i will be back to continue my chitchat with my friends like ngeneukwenu grin
Re: Falana Slams NBA, Says Demand For Judges’ Unconditional Release Embarrassing by GenbIoodykiller: 11:07pm On Oct 09, 2016
Oblang:
[s]

Say something reasonable if u have a brain and stop crying...
[/s]

stop talking trash and reason with your coconut head instead of your dicck
Re: Falana Slams NBA, Says Demand For Judges’ Unconditional Release Embarrassing by SeunWedsLinda(m): 11:13pm On Oct 09, 2016
Progressive01:
Even if you put dot (.) alone, I go still like your comment. grin. So much love how you torment the Bonobo Miscreants.
trash as usual. If liking a "dot" ain't enough, you can kiss her a$$
Re: Falana Slams NBA, Says Demand For Judges’ Unconditional Release Embarrassing by 4dor: 12:55am On Oct 10, 2016
krendo:
I am pretty sure this tyranny will go full circle

For this reason I have filed this Falana comment and will reference it when Falana starts feeling the heat

Before doing this, hope you remembered to file Ricky Tarfa's issue too?
Re: Falana Slams NBA, Says Demand For Judges’ Unconditional Release Embarrassing by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:00am On Oct 10, 2016
He described the demand by the leadership of the NBA as an embarrassment to the “incorruptible members of the bar”.

Thank you Falana.

It seems there is something wrong with these corrupt loving Nigerians. How can millions of people stand against those that caught Thieves red-handed. Sometimes I feel I am in planet Pluto. Many of the reasoning here is out of this World.

NBA should feel ashamed of their disgraceful crooks on wigs. But, No, their problem is arrest.
Re: Falana Slams NBA, Says Demand For Judges’ Unconditional Release Embarrassing by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:03am On Oct 10, 2016
Falana, however, criticised the move, saying, “In particular, the Nigerian Bar Association which has information on all corrupt judges and lawyers in the country has continued to shield them to the embarrassment of incorruptible members of the bar and the bench.

Let the Rule Of Law screaming people explain to us what should happen when the NBA shield corrupt Judges. They expect the President to fold his arms.
Re: Falana Slams NBA, Says Demand For Judges’ Unconditional Release Embarrassing by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:05am On Oct 10, 2016
“The few lawyers who have plucked up the courage to expose corrupt judges and lawyers have been stigmatised and treated like lepers by their colleagues.

“It is on record that when both the Independent Corrupt Practices and other Offences Commission and the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission sent invitation letters to judges suspected of corruption they had rushed to the Federal High Court to obtain interlocutory injunctions to prevent their arrest, investigation and prosecution.”

Many Nigerians supporting these judges are corrupt people who wants a corrupt heavy Nigeria.

See the due process you corrupt people want.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo In Diaspora Laud Operation Python Dance, Urge Probe Of IPOB / There Are Over 10,000,000 Chadians And Nigers In Nigeria Claiming Northerners / Okezie Ikpeazu: IPOB, MASSOB Are Jobless Youths Used By The Devil (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.