Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,430 members, 7,830,156 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Top Female Blogger Gets Married To Her Boo (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top Female Blogger Gets Married To Her Boo (photos) (910 Views)

Curvy Female Blogger Breaks Internet AGAIN With Her Hot Tattooed Waist (PHOTOS) / Older Nigerian Woman Gets Married To Her Childhood Sweetheart In US. Photos / "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Female Blogger Gets Married To Her Boo (photos) by marvelck: 10:09pm On Oct 09, 2016
Popular blogger Precious Igwe of Preshinspires ( http://www.preshinspires.com),a Christian relationship blog, recently got married to her boo James on Saturday 8th October 2016... Check out their wedding pics. Wishing them a Happy Married Life.

Re: Top Female Blogger Gets Married To Her Boo (photos) by Mznaett: 10:11pm On Oct 09, 2016
HML to them cheesy
Re: Top Female Blogger Gets Married To Her Boo (photos) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 09, 2016
This guy face sha
Re: Top Female Blogger Gets Married To Her Boo (photos) by dollyjoy(f): 10:14pm On Oct 09, 2016
Popular ke? She is not. I don't know her.

Happy married life smiley
Re: Top Female Blogger Gets Married To Her Boo (photos) by dollyjoy(f): 10:16pm On Oct 09, 2016
smithsydny:
This guy face sha
Coming from someone who isn't confident enough to upload his picture.

Oga he don marry,he don marry.
Re: Top Female Blogger Gets Married To Her Boo (photos) by Topestbilly(m): 10:18pm On Oct 09, 2016
Popular ke??

Igbo?? Dat guy go Don pay like 1.5m for bride price.

Not like those days when we pay token for best,quality and good women ,but now they pay oodles amount for bullsh¡ts

Happy marriage life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top Female Blogger Gets Married To Her Boo (photos) by Cutehector(m): 10:37pm On Oct 09, 2016
People can generalize sha.. there are places in igbo land the bride price is so affordable
Re: Top Female Blogger Gets Married To Her Boo (photos) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 09, 2016
dollyjoy:
Popular ke? She is not. I don't know her.

Happy married life smiley
sweery please can we do fourplay cheesy cheesy cheesy?
Re: Top Female Blogger Gets Married To Her Boo (photos) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 09, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
sweery please can we do fourplay cheesy cheesy cheesy?

I think fiveplay would be better undecided
Re: Top Female Blogger Gets Married To Her Boo (photos) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 09, 2016
KissChris:

I think fiveplay would be better undecided
is yourr namee dollyjoy? undecided undecided
Re: Top Female Blogger Gets Married To Her Boo (photos) by IamLEGEND1: 11:24pm On Oct 09, 2016
These type of women- after one baby,she'll be fat as a hippo. just wait and see.
Re: Top Female Blogger Gets Married To Her Boo (photos) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 09, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
is yourr namee dollyjoy? undecided undecided

Yes sirree

(1) (Reply)

Spot The Difference If You Can. / Where Could It Be If You Could Teleport To One Place / Fury As 12yr Old Boy Is Set To Marry His 11 Year Old Cousin And The Couple Get F

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.