Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,020 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Rythm Festival Of Arts And Culture Organised By Zahra Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rythm Festival Of Arts And Culture Organised By Zahra Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos (31218 Views)

The Food Served To The Presidential Guards In Aso Rock (Photos) / President Buhari Poses With His Children And Grandchildren In Aso Rock. Photos / Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rythm Festival Of Arts And Culture Organised By Zahra Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos by stephanie11: 10:41pm On Oct 09, 2016
Here are fresh photos from the Rhythm of Hope Festival of arts and culture that held in Aso rock tonight. The event was organised by the President's daughter, Zahra Buhari.

http://politicsngr.com/photos-rhythm-arts-culture-festival-organised-zahra-buhari-aso-rock/

Re: Rythm Festival Of Arts And Culture Organised By Zahra Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 09, 2016
Even though I'm a buhari supporter, where did Zahra see money to host such a big event?

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rythm Festival Of Arts And Culture Organised By Zahra Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos by dunkem21(m): 11:49pm On Oct 09, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Even though I'm a buhari supporter, where did Zahra see money to host such a big event?

Donations from friends and well wishers..

How could you ask such a silly question

70 Likes

Re: Rythm Festival Of Arts And Culture Organised By Zahra Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos by veekid(m): 10:21am On Oct 10, 2016
Organised by the daughter of the president

1 Like

Re: Rythm Festival Of Arts And Culture Organised By Zahra Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 10, 2016
You will not go and tell your father to remove ban from importation of rice. Mtchw

13 Likes

Re: Rythm Festival Of Arts And Culture Organised By Zahra Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos by CplusJason: 10:22am On Oct 10, 2016
And one he-goat will tell me that her father is fighting corruption.

Zombies, over to you.

Is there any he-goat to defend her?

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rythm Festival Of Arts And Culture Organised By Zahra Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos by Walexey(m): 10:24am On Oct 10, 2016
I don't consider myself much of a Buharist but I must applaud the initiative.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rythm Festival Of Arts And Culture Organised By Zahra Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:24am On Oct 10, 2016
Sugarhugs:
You will not go and tell your father to remove ban from importation of rice. Mtchw
I would have sworn I read online that the ban was lifted yday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rythm Festival Of Arts And Culture Organised By Zahra Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos by EverestdeBliu(m): 10:24am On Oct 10, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
question!

4 Likes

Re: Rythm Festival Of Arts And Culture Organised By Zahra Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos by adebayosun02: 10:24am On Oct 10, 2016
Bereaved of ideas

3 Likes

Re: Rythm Festival Of Arts And Culture Organised By Zahra Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos by jaymejate: 10:24am On Oct 10, 2016
She just de organise diff things with naija money shaa tongue

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rythm Festival Of Arts And Culture Organised By Zahra Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos by Emarc16(m): 10:25am On Oct 10, 2016
So the money I gave Zara this is wat she used it for n I was not invited?

2 Likes

Re: Rythm Festival Of Arts And Culture Organised By Zahra Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos by EverestdeBliu(m): 10:25am On Oct 10, 2016
dunkem21:

that question was not silly!

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rythm Festival Of Arts And Culture Organised By Zahra Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos by vengertime: 10:25am On Oct 10, 2016
Family of fraud and lies

5 Likes

Re: Rythm Festival Of Arts And Culture Organised By Zahra Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos by centboy123456(m): 10:26am On Oct 10, 2016
NIGERIA 56 Years Report Card Electricity..............E8 Education.............E8 Prostitution..........A1 Good Road.............D7 Banking Sector......E8 Bombing...............A1. Creativity..................D7 Telecommunication....E8 Security....................F9 Corruption...............A1 Food.......................F9 Cash Embezzlement.A1 Leadership.......F9 Job opportunity...F9 Dis is serious. Is this not cary over?"...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rythm Festival Of Arts And Culture Organised By Zahra Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos by mattyboy007(m): 10:27am On Oct 10, 2016
vivaciousvivi:

I would have sworn I read online that the ban was lifted yday.
Dey deny it ysterdy

3 Likes

Re: Rythm Festival Of Arts And Culture Organised By Zahra Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos by jayM: 10:27am On Oct 10, 2016
Nice job but she should engage more in programmes that would benefit an average Nigerian family not selected few.
Re: Rythm Festival Of Arts And Culture Organised By Zahra Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos by EverestdeBliu(m): 10:27am On Oct 10, 2016
jaymejate:
She just de organise diff things with naija money shaa tongue
it baffles me as well. does Obama's daughters have access to the federal coffer?

3 Likes

Re: Rythm Festival Of Arts And Culture Organised By Zahra Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos by Kosy79(f): 10:28am On Oct 10, 2016
D way Zara is showing herself off, is like she wants to run d presidency herself. Buhari's family is d only family that is poor but spends more than d rich.

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Rythm Festival Of Arts And Culture Organised By Zahra Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos by mrjinkins: 10:28am On Oct 10, 2016
good
Re: Rythm Festival Of Arts And Culture Organised By Zahra Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos by cindyrocks(f): 10:28am On Oct 10, 2016
PEJ's money is also donations from friends and well wishers.

dunkem21:

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rythm Festival Of Arts And Culture Organised By Zahra Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos by dechriscool(m): 10:29am On Oct 10, 2016
My family will not use any state property or money for private purposes-Muhammmed Buhari

Which office is Zahra operating as-Daughter of the president
Which money is Zahra using in sponsoring her numerous pet projects.

When we felt Buhari and his family had done the worst.They keep on disappointing us.There is recession and people are suffering and dying from hardship.Zahra and her goons are busy wasting the state funds.

Someone will tell us.It is donation/gift from well wishers when its affect any person connected to Buhari/APC members.The reverse is the case when others are involve.

I don't even know if our problems are politicians or their zombies supporters.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rythm Festival Of Arts And Culture Organised By Zahra Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:29am On Oct 10, 2016
dunkem21:

You and Sacarsm these days ehnnnn grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rythm Festival Of Arts And Culture Organised By Zahra Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 10, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

when your mum makes millions of dollars monthly thru roundtripping dollars with CBN

this is small change for you

5 Likes

Re: Rythm Festival Of Arts And Culture Organised By Zahra Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos by EverestdeBliu(m): 10:30am On Oct 10, 2016
centboy123456:
NIGERIA 56 Years
Report Card
Electricity..............E8
Education.............E8
Prostitution..........A1
Good Road.............D7
Banking Sector......E8
Bombing...............A1.
Creativity..................D7
Telecommunication....E8
Security....................F9
Corruption...............A1
Food.......................F9
Cash Embezzlement.A1
Leadership.......F9
Job opportunity...F9
Dis is serious. Is this not cary over?"...
buhari's citizen

1 Like

Re: Rythm Festival Of Arts And Culture Organised By Zahra Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos by slyinsky101: 10:31am On Oct 10, 2016
dey there dey organise yeye people

2 Likes

Re: Rythm Festival Of Arts And Culture Organised By Zahra Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos by bobo65(m): 10:31am On Oct 10, 2016
Beautiful but very wrong timing

Buhari's family ain't meant to be celebrating anything at this era, not even their birthdays

3 Likes

Re: Rythm Festival Of Arts And Culture Organised By Zahra Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos by EverestdeBliu(m): 10:32am On Oct 10, 2016
Anticorruption:

when your mum makes millions of dollars monthly thru roundtripping dollars with CBN

this is small change for you
hah! rhetorics. smiley
Re: Rythm Festival Of Arts And Culture Organised By Zahra Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 10, 2016
Ok
Re: Rythm Festival Of Arts And Culture Organised By Zahra Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos by mrjojo: 10:35am On Oct 10, 2016
Whats up with this Zahra? I think she is trying too hard to be relevant and popular, I wouldn't be surprise if she is given a juicy portfolio later on.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rythm Festival Of Arts And Culture Organised By Zahra Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:35am On Oct 10, 2016
mattyboy007:

Dey deny it ysterdy
Ah! I see

1 Like

Re: Rythm Festival Of Arts And Culture Organised By Zahra Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos by djWALE(m): 10:36am On Oct 10, 2016
And how does this stop the recession?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suleiman Abba And The Making Of A Partisan Police, By Femi Falana / Wike's Key PDP Allies Decamp To APC / Fosting Franc, Soldier Killed In The Battle Against Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.