Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Ogun LG Elections: Exclusive Video Of How APC Rigged Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun LG Elections: Exclusive Video Of How APC Rigged Elections (514 Views)

Labour Party Presents Yoruba/Igbo Candidates For Eko LG Elections / Amosun Attends Swearing In Of Ogun LG/LCDA Chairmen (Photos) / Ogun LG Elections: Amosun And Wife Vote (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ogun LG Elections: Exclusive Video Of How APC Rigged Elections by Oshoboy01: 11:26pm On Oct 09, 2016
The Ogun state Local Government election took place yesterday and report has it that APC swept all polls, all their candidates won in all local Government areas. This is however alarming and needs urgent attention. Even before the election started, there has been a cry of distress from some other parties accusing APC of deploying thugs, cultists to some specific areas where their victory isn’t certain.

During the election, there were issues of rigging which is contained in the video below, ballot snatching, attack on members who are not from APC and many more and also the alliance between the body responsible for elections in Ogun and the APC government. It was also reported that they were bribed.

However, other parties have expressed their dissatisfaction in the elections and might possibly go to court.

WATCH VIDEO:

http://www.saharaweeklyng.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/14654095_293984477654055_8952791893230485504_n.mp4?_=1

http://www.saharaweeklyng.com/ogun-lg-elections-exclusive-video-of-how-apc-rigged-elections/

1 Share

Re: Ogun LG Elections: Exclusive Video Of How APC Rigged Elections by limeta(f): 11:34pm On Oct 09, 2016
Your votes ever count stop now vote no more.
Re: Ogun LG Elections: Exclusive Video Of How APC Rigged Elections by ever811(m): 11:37pm On Oct 09, 2016
there has never been a free and fair elections in nigeria so this not new....

(1) (Reply)

See The Political Word That Has The Same Meaning N Pronunciation In Yoruba / If Things Continue Like This, I Will Not Campaign With My Husband In 2019- Aisha / I’ve Never Used Public Fund For My Trips — Gov YARI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.