Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,088 members, 7,842,123 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Fashola Visits Energy Research Center In Sokoto State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Visits Energy Research Center In Sokoto State (11897 Views)

PHOTOS: Fashola Visits Ambode / Raji Fashola Visits Governor Fayose (Photos) / Masquerade Research Center Signpost In Enugu (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Visits Energy Research Center In Sokoto State by Pylony(m): 11:58am On Oct 10, 2016
And of what good is the old energy research center that has being there for more than two decades, when Nigeria keep luming into pitch darkness with the mammoth white elephant spending on the power sector?
Over the years, goverment rather call on foreigners to come help man our power infrastructures, signing MOU(s) and not minding what it could cause our security as a Nation. And still, when a new administration comes on board, new spending policies begins in the name of reviving the power sector.
Re: Fashola Visits Energy Research Center In Sokoto State by efilefun(m): 12:04pm On Oct 10, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Cheers bro.
its better you free that robot anonimi or whatever "it calls itself" e no dey tire to dey upload irrelevant pictures upandan ontop Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Fashola Visits Energy Research Center In Sokoto State by Infinitikoncept(m): 12:26pm On Oct 10, 2016
QuotaSystem:
Just keep that toxic, fraudulent, lying spit off me angry

http://pulse.ng/local/lagos-ibadan-expressway-julius-berger-completes-milling-of-3km-on-long-bridge-id5334580.html

All of Una wey dey believe all this junk but has never travel on that particular road should just stop dropping nonsense. If not that the minister is confused Julius berger has been on that road before budget saga with 6-10 staffs playing & causing heavy traffic gridlock on the road. Nothing and I repeat nothing sensible is going on there. Its just the usual propaganda. They were the reasons I started looking for attaché or sole flights. Lols
Re: Fashola Visits Energy Research Center In Sokoto State by nobeku: 12:47pm On Oct 10, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
My friend this was put together by another administration stop cheerleading laziness Fashola has done nothing and is still learning, that is why he is there for a lecture!
You are a born FACTORY FITTED Liar..

1 Like

Re: Fashola Visits Energy Research Center In Sokoto State by legundarybeans(m): 3:06pm On Oct 10, 2016
God bless fashola,the light in my area has SERIOUSLY improved......#reportingfromILE-IFE,OSUNSTATE
Re: Fashola Visits Energy Research Center In Sokoto State by QuotaSystem: 7:10pm On Oct 10, 2016
efilefun:
its better you free that robot anonimi or whatever "it calls itself" e no dey tire to dey upload irrelevant pictures upandan ontop Nairaland

I know fototek and his jpegs very well smiley
Re: Fashola Visits Energy Research Center In Sokoto State by Bitterleafsoup: 9:46pm On Oct 10, 2016
nobeku:
You are a born FACTORY FITTED Liar..
so when did this program start genius?
Re: Fashola Visits Energy Research Center In Sokoto State by Caseless: 11:33pm On Oct 10, 2016
QuotaSystem:

SHUT your lying mouth. The Sokoto Energy Research Centre was established in 1982 in the then University of Sokoto now UDUS.

GEJ alias Jogogoro was too clueless and too occupied with sharing stolen money to Dasuki and his ministers to envision such a project.

You had better modify that post to reflect the truth.

grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

At 59, Nigerians Now Live Like Corpses, Walking Dead — Mike Ozekhome / Ugwuanyi Inaugurates New Enugu State Multi-Door Courthouse Building / Appeal Court Okays 2 Nigerians To Vote With Temporary Voter's Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.