Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,319 members, 7,839,522 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Violation Of Rights! Soldies Forcefully Shaving People's Hair In Lokoja. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Violation Of Rights! Soldies Forcefully Shaving People's Hair In Lokoja. (1040 Views)

Patience Jonathan Files N2bn Suit Against EFCC For Violation Of Her Human Right / Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency / Violation Of Rights! Soldiers Forcefully Shaving People's Hair In Lokoja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Violation Of Rights! Soldies Forcefully Shaving People's Hair In Lokoja. by Legend87(m): 9:33am On Oct 10, 2016
Hello, please, we want the general public to know what is ongoing in lokoja by men of the nigerian army.. It's no longer news that soldiers are patrolling the streets and towns of lokoja and forcefully shaving off people's hair with bottle all in the name of ''indecent looking/hairstyle.'' on several occassions, witnesses who tried to capture or video them in the act were chased, beaten and their phones seized and smashed. Anyone on this forum who's in kogi state can attest to this act. And, i'm asking; what has happened to our freedom? Does mare hairstyle depicts one's lifestyle? Is it now a crime to keep the hairstyle of your choice? Are we no longer in the reign of democracy?
The government should know of this bizzare act and do something. Because, as the rate is going, angry mob may want to take the laws into their hands.

2 Likes

Re: Violation Of Rights! Soldies Forcefully Shaving People's Hair In Lokoja. by chocolateme(f): 9:34am On Oct 10, 2016
Desperate situations
Re: Violation Of Rights! Soldies Forcefully Shaving People's Hair In Lokoja. by Abeymills(m): 9:44am On Oct 10, 2016
The dark days are here may God deliver us

1 Like

Re: Violation Of Rights! Soldies Forcefully Shaving People's Hair In Lokoja. by dunkem21(m): 9:48am On Oct 10, 2016
Lol cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Violation Of Rights! Soldies Forcefully Shaving People's Hair In Lokoja. by Justiceleague1: 9:56am On Oct 10, 2016
Legend87:
Hello, please, we want the general public to know what is ongoing in lokoja by men of the nigerian army.. It's no longer news that soldiers are patrolling the streets and towns of lokoja and forcefully shaving off people's hair with bottle all in the name of ''indecent looking/hairstyle.'' on several occassions, witnesses who tried to capture or video them in the act were chased, beaten and their phones seized and smashed. Anyone on this forum who's in kogi state can attest to this act. And, i'm asking; what has happened to our freedom? Does mare hairstyle depicts one's lifestyle? Is it now a crime to keep the hairstyle of your choice? Are we no longer in the reign of democracy?
The government should know of this bizzare act and do something. Because, as the rate is going, angry mob may want to take the laws into their hands.
shaaaattaaap dia!!! Is lokoja not kogi,formerly part of kwara? Didnt you ppl shout change and sai baba and voted apc? Ur change has pantastically transformed into chanji and sai baba ti di psy baba...so enjoy.
Btw,my priend wey just come prom beansForum,cotonou princdebola201 said the emir of ilorin is called kolapo grin

1 Like

Re: Violation Of Rights! Soldies Forcefully Shaving People's Hair In Lokoja. by chaloner(m): 9:59am On Oct 10, 2016
Justiceleague1:

shaaaattaaap dia!!! Is lokoja not kogi,formerly part of kwara? Didnt you ppl shout change and sai baba and voted apc? Ur change has pantastically transformed into chanji and sai baba ti di psy baba...so enjoy.
Btw,my priend wey just come prom beansForum,cotonou princdebola201 said the emir of ilorin is called kolapo grin
d guy is not even hapy dat buhari is shaving for free. Here shaving na 200naira grin

2 Likes

Re: Violation Of Rights! Soldies Forcefully Shaving People's Hair In Lokoja. by TheFreeOne: 10:00am On Oct 10, 2016
Anything is possible under Buboo regime.

If hundreds of Nigerians (Shiites) can be extra judicially massacred by soldiers without the army chief being sanctioned or dismissed then nothing surprises me again.

Will the country not become a jungle if such trends goes unabated

1 Like

Re: Violation Of Rights! Soldies Forcefully Shaving People's Hair In Lokoja. by Legend87(m): 10:00am On Oct 10, 2016
Justiceleague1:

I'm not from kogi. And i haven't voted before because i know people's vote don't count. Nigeria's elections are done by selections.
Let's leave politics aside and condemn what is wrong. It might be anybody.
Re: Violation Of Rights! Soldies Forcefully Shaving People's Hair In Lokoja. by Justiceleague1: 10:07am On Oct 10, 2016
Legend87:

I'm not from kogi. And i haven't voted before because i know people's vote don't count. Nigeria's elections are done by selections.
Let's leave politics aside and condemn what is wrong. It might be anybody.

ok sowe,ur dp say...edo airways,edo get airline? Ovbíèdo wé khiaan? Koyò grin
Re: Violation Of Rights! Soldies Forcefully Shaving People's Hair In Lokoja. by Justiceleague1: 10:09am On Oct 10, 2016
chaloner:
d guy is not even hapy dat buhari is shaving for free. Here shaving na 200naira grin
aaaaahahahaha....u got it,man lolssss grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Violation Of Rights! Soldies Forcefully Shaving People's Hair In Lokoja. by Legend87(m): 10:10am On Oct 10, 2016
Justiceleague1:

ok sowe,ur dp say...edo airways,edo get airline? Ovbíèdo wé khiaan? Koyò grin

Hahaha.. That Edo airways pics, i got it here on NL. Whch tells of the potency in witchcraft.
Re: Violation Of Rights! Soldies Forcefully Shaving People's Hair In Lokoja. by Justiceleague1: 10:22am On Oct 10, 2016
Legend87:

Hahaha.. That Edo airways pics, i got it here on NL. Whch tells of the potency in witchcraft.
chaaaaiii!!! I don check am ooo....kai...aaahahahahahaha....u nø well at all sha..grin Buh that pilot dey fly for day time? grin
Re: Violation Of Rights! Soldies Forcefully Shaving People's Hair In Lokoja. by Legend87(m): 10:24am On Oct 10, 2016
Justiceleague1:

chaaaaiii!!! I don check am ooo....kai...aaahahahahahaha....u nø well at all sha..grin Buh that pilot dey fly for day time? grin

Nooo. Only Night Flights.cheesy

1 Like

Re: Violation Of Rights! Soldies Forcefully Shaving People's Hair In Lokoja. by GenbIoodykiller: 10:36am On Oct 10, 2016
i urge all nigerians to embark on 14 days fasting let the God that did it in abacha's regime do it again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Violation Of Rights! Soldies Forcefully Shaving People's Hair In Lokoja. by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 10, 2016
That was how a soldier nearly gave me frog jump some years ago. My only offence was that I was strolling with my former gf whom he has been trying to woo for himself but did not succeed.

I had to take another route on my way back to avoid the avoidable.
Re: Violation Of Rights! Soldies Forcefully Shaving People's Hair In Lokoja. by Legend87(m): 12:26pm On Oct 10, 2016
wizzyrich:
That was how a soldier nearly gave me frog jump some years ago. My only offence was that I was strolling with my former gf whom he has been trying to woo for himself but did not succeed.

I had to take another route on my way back to avoid the avoidable.

(1) (Reply)

Professor Oditah SAN - "No Excuse For DSS Desecration of Rule of Law" / (VIDEO) Review Of "The Politics Of Biafra And The Future Of Nigeria" / El-Rufai Visits Late Col. Ali’s Widow, Seeks Support For Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.