Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Iginla Gifts Car To Ayo Emmanuel (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iginla Gifts Car To Ayo Emmanuel (Photos) (50536 Views)

King Ayo Balogun, Wizkid's 2nd Son And His Hairstyle Step Out In Style / Wizkid's Son, Zion Ayo-Balogun, Welcomes Him As He Arrives UK Airport (Photos) / Ayo Bishi Catches His Phone Thief With A Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iginla Gifts Car To Ayo Emmanuel (Photos) by Sanuzi(m): 2:13pm On Oct 10, 2016
Re: Iginla Gifts Car To Ayo Emmanuel (Photos) by engrhorla(m): 2:13pm On Oct 10, 2016
gbosaa:
The pastor should have given him the money to invest. He can buy a car of his choice from the proceed. N4.5m worth of car can't solve his problem.

So if person dash u a duplex in Banana island now, u no go sell am?

Abi d pastor talk am he must be cruising d@ particular car ni?

Answer me now b4 I talk another chumthing o
Re: Iginla Gifts Car To Ayo Emmanuel (Photos) by santosesq1(m): 2:17pm On Oct 10, 2016
Am next on the line
Re: Iginla Gifts Car To Ayo Emmanuel (Photos) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 10, 2016
seguno2:

Robbing Peter to pay Paul?
Why can't these pastorpreneurs establish subsidised schools for children like the missionaries of old.

Abi look at oyedepo and adeboye they but have schools that less privileged church members can't even afford but they still collect tithes from them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iginla Gifts Car To Ayo Emmanuel (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 2:30pm On Oct 10, 2016
wheredemdey:
Respect..... Maximum respect

I don't care weda the pastor is using tithes and offerings for personal use.... At least he is practicing the "eat and let others eat" theory.... Unlike others that stole from the poor and use it to buy private jets and build universities that the poor cannot afford and enjoy.....

Respect to this pastor for sharing his loot with the poor.

Yes. As a Nigerian it is ok to rob each other blind as long as you give scraps to others. Makes sense. See what hunger and poverty can do to you? And you wonder why their leaders have this same mentality. And to think he got likes for that rubbish post which means there are people who agree with his thought process. Jesus. What a people. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Iginla Gifts Car To Ayo Emmanuel (Photos) by elderjohn1(m): 2:37pm On Oct 10, 2016
man of God continue........your good deeds will keep on speaking time after time
Re: Iginla Gifts Car To Ayo Emmanuel (Photos) by seguno2: 2:37pm On Oct 10, 2016
prinsam30:
and what gave u that impression he hasn't done that already? stop wailing unnecessary and appreciate for once, u wey no be pastor how many u don help

person help, una go say him too dey show, person help in secret kuma, una go still crucify am. Haba na wa oooooooo

Bros, fight no dey for church oh. You say prayer, I answer amen and tori finish.
IF he has "done that already", please share the links.
Thanks.
Re: Iginla Gifts Car To Ayo Emmanuel (Photos) by naijaboy756: 2:38pm On Oct 10, 2016
This man sabi preach/teach die!!! Pls if u are a member of this church, kindly PM me. I want to get involved in the growth of this church in my own unique way. I have attended some saturday services and I enjoyed it. Pls PM me..

1 Like

Re: Iginla Gifts Car To Ayo Emmanuel (Photos) by prinsam30: 2:44pm On Oct 10, 2016
seguno2:

Bros, fight no dey for church oh. You say prayer, I answer amen and tori finish.
IF he has "done that already", please share the links.
Thanks.

please can u give a comprehensive answer to this too

and what gave u that impression he hasn't done that already?

thank you
Re: Iginla Gifts Car To Ayo Emmanuel (Photos) by jamaljalal(m): 2:46pm On Oct 10, 2016
seen.....
Re: Iginla Gifts Car To Ayo Emmanuel (Photos) by fpeter(f): 2:46pm On Oct 10, 2016
He should 'EPP the sick Nollywood actor that has diabetes complications/spiritual attack.

1 Like

Re: Iginla Gifts Car To Ayo Emmanuel (Photos) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 10, 2016
Chanchit:
Oga if you like ur sef u better sell the Peugeot and use the money for better sontin.
This is wisdom.
Re: Iginla Gifts Car To Ayo Emmanuel (Photos) by Originalsly: 2:51pm On Oct 10, 2016
His last movie Dairy of the Triplets ..,. instead of Diary of the Triplets ... titles that make no sense and blaming failure of the movies on piracy. If he is broke how can he maintain such a car?...and how would the car help his situation? Guess it would've been better to use that money to produce a movie for him... put him back on track.
Re: Iginla Gifts Car To Ayo Emmanuel (Photos) by BossLadyF(f): 2:59pm On Oct 10, 2016
fuckboy:

Abi look at oyedepo and adeboye they but have schools that less privileged church members can't even afford but they still collect tithes from them

Why mentioning names? Why use my G.O. as a negative example. What made you feel they used your #50 offering to build schools? Perhaps, do you know how many persons they've helped and projects they do? Is it because they are too matured to blow their own trumpets? Recently, Pst David Ibiyeomie was also mocked and he showed just little projects he handled and is still handling.
Nigerians prefer pastors that blow their trumpet all in the name of advertising their church for more members.

Pst. Adeboye, Pst. Oyedepo and Pst. Ibiyeomie don't blow their trumpets but if you're close, you'll see where the money goes into. Anyways, everyone is entitled to their school of thought
Re: Iginla Gifts Car To Ayo Emmanuel (Photos) by olutosfem(f): 3:01pm On Oct 10, 2016
That's how our dearest pastor iginla broke into fame with his gift of cars .sombori shout halleluyah
Re: Iginla Gifts Car To Ayo Emmanuel (Photos) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 10, 2016
BossLadyF:

Why mentioning names? Why use my G.O. as a negative example. What made you feel they used your #50 offering to build schools? Perhaps, do you know how many persons they've helped and projects they do? Is it because they are too matured to blow their own trumpets? Recently, Pst David Ibiyeomie was also mocked and he showed just little projects he handled and is still handling.
Nigerians prefer pastors that blow their trumpet all in the name of advertising their church for more members.

Pst. Adeboye, Pst. Oyedepo and Pst. Ibiyeomie don't blow their trumpets but if you're close, you'll see where the money goes into. Anyways, everyone is entitled to their school of thought

I'm sorry but it's the truth...you that you're talking are you in his school??
Re: Iginla Gifts Car To Ayo Emmanuel (Photos) by BossLadyF(f): 3:20pm On Oct 10, 2016
fuckboy:

I'm sorry but it's the truth...you that you're talking are you in his school??

I didn't graduate there and yes, you'll say "the fees are high" but don't be shocked if I tell you the school might have NOTHING to do with the tithe and offering. These pastors are rich and don't need your money. OK you that's a good Samaritan, how many persons have you helped?
Re: Iginla Gifts Car To Ayo Emmanuel (Photos) by wheredemdey: 3:26pm On Oct 10, 2016
Bollinger:

Yes. As a Nigerian it is ok to rob each other blind as long as you give scraps to others. Makes sense. See what hunger and poverty can do to you? And you wonder why their leaders have this same mentality. And to think he got likes for that rubbish post which means there are people who agree with his thought process. Jesus. What a people. Smh

You need to take an overdose of chill pill

Someone opened a business... Called it church... And people patronised and paid money called offerings and tithes every day...the church members were not coaxed or threatened.... They willingly gave the supposed man of god..... Same way your idiotiiic self patronises hotels and other businesses and pay for services rendered..... So why you hating on religious bodies?

Religious bodies are duly registered businesses QED
Re: Iginla Gifts Car To Ayo Emmanuel (Photos) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 10, 2016
BossLadyF:

I didn't graduate there and yes, you'll say "the fees are high" but don't be shocked if I tell you the school might have NOTHING to do with the tithe and offering. These pastors are rich and don't need your money. OK you that's a good Samaritan, how many persons have you helped?

oh you didn't graduate from his school... I'm sorry... well at least you're a graduate... how did he get his money he doesn't have any other job than being a pastor so tell me how did he get the money
Re: Iginla Gifts Car To Ayo Emmanuel (Photos) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 10, 2016
engrhorla:

So if person dash u a duplex in Banana island now, u no go sell am?

Abi d pastor talk am he must be cruising d@ particular car ni?

Answer me now b4 I talk another chumthing o

Ever heard of depreciation?

A N4.5m car bought by Iginla would worth less when sold by that nollywood man. That man's problem can't be solved by a new car. He needs a reliable means of 'agege bread'. Pastor should have presented him with a 'bakery' and let him bake his bread and buy a car later.

He might come back for 'fuel money'.

Pastor clearly identified his problem. The man is embarrassed being seen going to church on an 'okada'. Nothing wrong with that if he couldn't afford it. Those who laugh at him today wouldn't do so tomorrow when his situation changes.

N4.5m cash would change his life if he overcomes his problem. The car would only change the way people see him especially 'women' , his 'backyard' people and 'village' people but won't stop him going hungry and looking for 'petrol money' tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Iginla Gifts Car To Ayo Emmanuel (Photos) by BossLadyF(f): 3:38pm On Oct 10, 2016
fuckboy:

oh you didn't graduate from his school... I'm sorry... well at least you're a graduate... how did he get his money he doesn't have any other job than being a pastor so tell me how did he get the money

You really want me to lecture you right? Are you in PH? I'll love to direct you to someone who'll enlighten your ignorance. Maybe you'll be the one clarifying others next time
Re: Iginla Gifts Car To Ayo Emmanuel (Photos) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 10, 2016
BossLadyF:

You really want me to lecture you right? Are you in PH? I'll love to direct you to someone who'll enlighten your ignorance. Maybe you'll be the one clarifying others next time

I'm not here to start a fight I'm only stating facts... why on earth will a man that claims to be a preacher of gospel make his school fees impossible for most of his church members to pay
Re: Iginla Gifts Car To Ayo Emmanuel (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 3:49pm On Oct 10, 2016
wheredemdey:

You need to take an overdose of chill pill

Someone opened a business... Called it church... And people patronised and paid money called offerings and tithes every day...the church members were not coaxed or threatened.... They willingly gave the supposed man of god..... Same way your idiotiiic self patronises hotels and other businesses and pay for services rendered..... So why you hating on religious bodies?

Religious bodies are duly registered businesses QED

That is not what you said and meant. You said;

wheredemdey:
Respect..... Maximum respect
I don't care weda the pastor is using tithes and offerings for personal use.... At least he is practicing the "eat and let others eat" theory.... Unlike others that stole from the poor and use it to buy private jets and build universities that the poor cannot afford and enjoy.....
Respect to this pastor for sharing his loot with the poor.

You are basically saying it is ok to steal as long as you give part of what you stole to the less privileged. Or don't you comprehend what you write. It is not surprising because it is the general belief of most people in Nigeria. And you wonder why your leaders take you all for a a ride. Unbelievable.

1 Like

Re: Iginla Gifts Car To Ayo Emmanuel (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 3:57pm On Oct 10, 2016
Make I see wetin go carry am comot for that church. The pastor for just monetise the car now,he needs money more than the car
Re: Iginla Gifts Car To Ayo Emmanuel (Photos) by Talk2Bella(f): 4:21pm On Oct 10, 2016
Same thing happened to me yesterday

Had nothing

Someone I don't know just dash me 50k grin

I cried uncontrollably Chao

Broke days mehn
Re: Iginla Gifts Car To Ayo Emmanuel (Photos) by Talk2Bella(f): 4:23pm On Oct 10, 2016
fuckboy:
my pastor cannot even give someone biscuit not to talk of car he'll naw be telling people that do not have to sow seeds

At least he's not telling you my God is not a 20 naira God grin
Re: Iginla Gifts Car To Ayo Emmanuel (Photos) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 10, 2016
Poverty is a _bastard. See how the guy became hysterical because of motor
Re: Iginla Gifts Car To Ayo Emmanuel (Photos) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 10, 2016
Talk2Bella:

At least he's not telling you my God is not a 20 naira God grin
grin Abi o
Re: Iginla Gifts Car To Ayo Emmanuel (Photos) by Amberon: 4:45pm On Oct 10, 2016
Yet to see an imam replicate this.
Re: Iginla Gifts Car To Ayo Emmanuel (Photos) by BossLadyF(f): 4:48pm On Oct 10, 2016
fuckboy:

I'm not here to start a fight I'm only stating facts... why on earth will a man that claims to be a preacher of gospel make his school fees impossible for most of his church members to pay

I'm not among those who fight on social media too. Just that its not nice calling names or criticizing pastors or anyone. Remember, thou shall not judge
Re: Iginla Gifts Car To Ayo Emmanuel (Photos) by ArabMopol(m): 5:50pm On Oct 10, 2016
someone asked for financial assistance instead of helping with cash u rather incur more future dept on him by with unnecessary car gift, he can't even maintain or fueled...

1 Like

Re: Iginla Gifts Car To Ayo Emmanuel (Photos) by solaere(m): 5:51pm On Oct 10, 2016
Sign !!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Romanus Amuta Is Dead! (Natty Of 'New Masquerade Fame' Dies At 79) / Lil Kesh Shows Off His Crib [PICS] / Churchill, Tonto Dikeh And The Floyd Mayweather Comment On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.