Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,338 members, 7,829,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

See The Super Busty Woman That Freeze Left His First Wife For - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Super Busty Woman That Freeze Left His First Wife For (2427 Views)

Seyi Law & Friends, Roman Goddess, Other Busty Ladies At Oritsefemi's Wedding / Aremu Afolayan Spotted With A Busty Lady At His Birthday Party / Kokozaria Thanks Wife For Accepting Awele Odita's Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Super Busty Woman That Freeze Left His First Wife For by welles007: 2:38pm On Oct 10, 2016
Here are new photos of her basking in the love she shares with Freeze.
Freeze’s weakness is luxury wristwatches, Benedicta Elechi says hers are luxury handbags and shoes.
Photos below…………

See more pics: http://mobitaletv.com.ng/the-super-busty-woman-that-freeze-left-his-first-wife-for/

1 Share

Re: See The Super Busty Woman That Freeze Left His First Wife For by nuelzy: 2:42pm On Oct 10, 2016
not bad
Re: See The Super Busty Woman That Freeze Left His First Wife For by Oleku93(m): 2:44pm On Oct 10, 2016
Busty indeed
Re: See The Super Busty Woman That Freeze Left His First Wife For by dollyjoy(f): 2:47pm On Oct 10, 2016
undecided
Re: See The Super Busty Woman That Freeze Left His First Wife For by nicerichard05: 2:49pm On Oct 10, 2016
not Bad

like i said in my previous comment some days back

No matter how cute, fresh. expensive, clean and sexy a T0T0 is, it will always be banged by a nigga somewhere for free.

I actually do not place so much value on T0T0.

Bros na ur own wen Osalobua give u, nack am well well
Re: See The Super Busty Woman That Freeze Left His First Wife For by sainttwist1(m): 6:28pm On Oct 10, 2016
hmmmm, freeze to get.....there is always a woman for every man sha.....if money is involve.....
Re: See The Super Busty Woman That Freeze Left His First Wife For by agrovick(m): 9:01pm On Oct 10, 2016
nicerichard05:
not Bad

like i said in my previous comment some days back

No matter how cute, fresh. expensive, clean and sexy a T0T0 is, it will always be banged by a nigga somewhere for free.

I actually do not place so much value on T0T0.

Bros na ur own wen Osalobua give u, nack am well well

You have an indisputable point
Re: See The Super Busty Woman That Freeze Left His First Wife For by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 10, 2016
I'd do the same. Look at her: the size, the smile, height and whole package. She make sense.

(1) (Reply)

See The Adam & Eve Valentine Inspired Photoshoot That Everyone Is Talking About / Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Back Tattoo, and Weight Loss / Mrs. Iara. A. Oshiomhole Visits Orphanage In Benin City.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.