Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) - Literature (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) (965638 Views)

PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by sirOrubebe: 7:00pm On Jan 20, 2017
Hadampson:
You garrit wink
Lol. That was not the kinda dab I meant tho. I was trying to twist what you meant... But it looks lime they all paint the same picture.

Err... Have you seen my baby? angry
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by olatex25(m): 7:29pm On Jan 20, 2017
Hadampson:
Ehn eh neenie dear.. As i waz saying b4 i was interrupt by virgin team leader...cheesy

I'm so in love, i get dis warm feeling everytym i tink of u. when i sleep at nyt, all i drm abt iz u. i wish i cud wrap my arms around u, i wish i cud feel d warmth of u near me, i wish i cud be d fada of ur unborn kids. i ask u tew lemme be d one u love;lemme be d one u need;lemme be d one u wantsmiley.
smiley
I have built my wall so high against love bcoz i waz afraid of bin committed tew love. Love is love buh ur love is different n beautiful. i wonda hw u bought my wall down n launched a full attack of love into my hrt, my hrt feel helplessly in love with u n it cries 4 u nd u only( ayam ole, i copied diz 4rm jordan wen he waz proposin tew nancy, it wrk 4 im, am sure it wil wrk 4 me toowink )

Please be d sun in my day, d waves in my ocean, d sugar in my teagrin d kulikuli in my gaaricheesy nd d beats in my hrtgringrin

Be my girl neenie nd i promise u d most beautiful kids everwinkwinksmiley

OLATEX25 i try small abi?? smiley

hmmm... See punch line.. Guy u nail it.. She don gri..
Neenie cum and say yes i do, cos u jst av to say yes

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 20, 2017
Hadampson:
Ahah shocked hormobolanle wetin be ur own nah y u wan spoil my parol with neenie.. am i d one daht instigate skillful01 tew postpone una wedding plans tew 2030 ni.. joor osmileycheesy

In Jenifa's voice..
y u no minded ur own buzinezz.. wetin consign u abt our reelazionzipgringrin

Neenie dear abeg no mind hormobolanle o, naso she go dey interfere in other people affair.. dey look 4 trouble kakiri.. no try me o coz if u try me ehn

*calls Mayweather* bro abeg ur service iz highly needed.. i want u tew do a job 4 me.. i want a clean job o ..
call mayweather and i'll bring jet li,bruce lee and all other lees.

the wedding is 2026,i'll be 25years by then,so be rest assured @ hormobolanle.

oya khloe die and go.

T34M V1RG1N

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Xerox01(m): 7:52pm On Jan 20, 2017
Wait o guys which page was the latest episode posted. I'm kinnda lost
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Hadassah43(f): 8:10pm On Jan 20, 2017
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Hadampson(m): 9:03pm On Jan 20, 2017
skillful01:
. call mayweather and i'll bring jet li,bruce lee and all other lees.

the wedding is 2026,i'll be 25years by then,so be rest assured @ hormobolanle.

oya khloe die and go.

T34M V1RG1N
Bro u dey funny o gringrin cnt stop laughinggringringringrin
OKO IYAWO ELEPON INDIGOcheesy
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Ridwan1821: 9:07pm On Jan 20, 2017
Angelinastto:
The doctor only shook his head and said "We are sorry ma'am...."
I did not wait to hear his remaining statement before i held him by his neck and screamed "Khole!!!!!!"
TBC
Pls don't let Khole die ooo. Abeg, Ejoor, Biko nu, Da Allah..
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by sunshine46(f): 9:12pm On Jan 20, 2017
sirOrubebe:
Sugarface, what is the celebration?
Honey bunny,ds story is a century plus year old ; grin I mean d pages o,so Hadampson invited us here,I've been glued to ds thread since yesterday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Neenie(f): 9:13pm On Jan 20, 2017
Hadampson:
Ehn eh neenie dear.. As i waz saying b4 i was interrupt by virgin team leader...cheesy

I'm so in love, i get dis warm feeling everytym i tink of u. when i sleep at nyt, all i drm abt iz u. i wish i cud wrap my arms around u, i wish i cud feel d warmth of u near me, i wish i cud be d fada of ur unborn kids. i ask u tew lemme be d one u love;lemme be d one u need;lemme be d one u wantsmiley.
smiley
I have built my wall so high against love bcoz i waz afraid of bin committed tew love. Love is love buh ur love is different n beautiful. i wonda hw u bought my wall down n launched a full attack of love into my hrt, my hrt feel helplessly in love with u n it cries 4 u nd u only( ayam ole, i copied diz 4rm jordan wen he waz proposin tew nancy, it wrk 4 im, am sure it wil wrk 4 me toowink )

Please be d sun in my day, d waves in my ocean, d sugar in my teagrin d kulikuli in my gaaricheesy nd d beats in my hrtgringrin

Be my girl neenie nd i promise u d most beautiful kids everwinkwinksmiley

OLATEX25 i try small abi?? smiley
Nice writeup wink but i'm sorry i can't be the kulikuli in your garri cus i'm already engaged. Will be walking down the aisle in few months grin kiss
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by rachealfst(f): 10:06pm On Jan 20, 2017
@Angelinastto, Congrats dear, page 103 now, this calls for celebration. All thanks to the Almighty God for wisdom and inspiration. Thumbs up dearie.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Hadampson(m): 10:08pm On Jan 20, 2017
Neenie:
Nice writeup wink but i'm sorry i can't be the kulikuli in your garri cus i'm already engaged. Will be walking down the aisle in few months grin kiss
Omagot *faints* ( olatex25 ) padi mi wake up, help! help!! sombori help me!! wake up hadampson.. rememba dat EVERY DISAPPOINTMENT IS A BLESSING IN DISGUISEgrin no kill urself bcoz of a gal.. girlz plenty 4 nairaland naw.. *talking tew himself* aw i go take talk tew neeniesmiley

I knw wat tew do * rush tew a well * mayb iffa pour im water, he go stand upangry

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Hadampson(m): 10:09pm On Jan 20, 2017
sirOrubebe:
Lol. That was not the kinda dab I meant tho. I was trying to twist what you meant... But it looks lime they all paint the same picture.

Err... Have you seen my baby? angry
When did u born pikin? u neva tel me say u don born ocheesy

gringrin
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Hadampson(m): 10:13pm On Jan 20, 2017
sunshine46:

Honey bunny,ds story is a century plus year old ; grin I mean d pages o,so Hadampson invited us here,I've been glued to ds thread since yesterday
See ucheesy u like story 2mussh cheesy
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Hadampson(m): 10:15pm On Jan 20, 2017
Hadampson:
Muhammed44234 hw una dey? ile nko?
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by harameede99(f): 10:45pm On Jan 20, 2017
Jst wen i tot d story is gradually cumin to an end na im aunty angel bring anoda corner enter babe u r superb sha no let anytin du my khole
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by darasimih104(m): 10:51pm On Jan 20, 2017
i am sorry ma..we lost the baby..itx better to loose the baby dan to loose khole oo
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by sunshine46(f): 12:16am On Jan 21, 2017
Hadampson:
You remain d boss in story reading grin
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by AlamienDagash(m): 12:56am On Jan 21, 2017
Angelinastto:
Woah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Page hundred!!!! My people turn up!! E don shele!. Babsopey, rachelfst
Jagugu88li dtobs olatex25 nelsonobas hormobolanle skillful01 lawal1470. Lankyanni hadampson yungtemy oly23 cerewo shakyoh320 burnaking21 spinxytinxy hatchetman keodek creeza and other padi padi of mine!
From page 0-100. Its been God and you! God bless
So u no know me again? abi u 4get my name. in patience dam voice "aj diaris god oo" cry
Angelinastto:
Woah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Page hundred!!!! My people turn up!! E don shele!. Babsopey, rachelfst
Jagugu88li dtobs olatex25 nelsonobas hormobolanle skillful01 lawal1470. Lankyanni hadampson yungtemy oly23 cerewo shakyoh320 burnaking21 spinxytinxy hatchetman keodek creeza and other padi padi of mine!
From page 0-100. Its been God and you! God bless
So u no know me again? abi u 4get my name. in patience dam voice "aj diaris god oo"
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by olatex25(m): 7:06am On Jan 21, 2017
Hadampson:
Omagot *faints* ( olatex25 ) padi mi wake up, help! help!! sombori help me!! wake up hadampson.. rememba dat EVERY DISAPPOINTMENT IS A BLESSING IN DISGUISEgrin no kill urself bcoz of a gal.. girlz plenty 4 nairaland naw.. *talking tew himself* aw i go take talk tew neeniesmiley

I knw wat tew do * rush tew a well * mayb iffa pour im water, he go stand upangry

hmm.. MI guy, stand up jor.. She jst dnt realise wot she wil b missin, she wil soon knw.
Make i wisper sth into ur ear "we go kidnap her".. Or make we free her and continue searching..
Rachealfs nko omo yen fyn pa..
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Neenie(f): 9:22am On Jan 21, 2017
grin grin grin
olatex25:

hmm.. MI guy, stand up jor.. She jst dnt realise wot she wil b missin, she wil soon knw.
Make i wisper sth into ur ear "we go kidnap her".. Or make we free her and continue searching..
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by sunshine46(f): 11:23am On Jan 21, 2017
*jumps up and down excitedly* finally! Hadampson,I did it...I can't bliv I did it...pages 0-103 in 2days...ko easy man...I think I deserve a lil something cheesy *winks*...Angelinastto baby,words cnt quantify d depth of my love for u and ds story right now kiss...sirOrubebe dearie,where r u nah
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Hadampson(m): 11:34am On Jan 21, 2017
sunshine46:
*jumps up and down excitedly* finally! Hadampson,I did it...I can't bliv I did it...pages 0-103 in 2days...ko easy man...I think I deserve a lil something cheesy *winks*...Angelinastto baby,words cnt quantify d depth of my love for u and ds story right now kiss...sirOrubebe dearie,where r u nah
U sure deserves an award baesmiley... u finished d story in 2 daysshocked wow! u are amazing reader sunshine46.. 4 dat, take diz cold guiness tew chillwink
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Hadampson(m): 11:48am On Jan 21, 2017
sunshine46:
You remain d boss in story reading grin
gringrin
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Hadampson(m): 12:03pm On Jan 21, 2017
olatex25:

Moi guy tanxsmiley buh itz neenie i want.. i tink itz high_time i visit dapo97 village.. i knw one baba(herbalist) dere.. hz name iz ESU_YEMIsmiley

olatex25 abeg u go accompany me tew daht place o..cheesy baba lo sure ju.. all d gra gra wey neenie dey do wil fade away afta i use d love portion.. i dey tel u

shey u go follow me? beside i cn gv u small.. u knw 4 azeequeenwink
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Azeequeen(f): 1:44pm On Jan 21, 2017
cerowo:

Hmmm...since aunty azeequeen didnt agree 2 ur proposal we re on a search 4 a new wife 4 u
#team search 4 new wife 4 oga olatex
I'm on the team
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Chumzypinky(f): 2:08pm On Jan 21, 2017
Nawa oo, d way i'm seeing it, ds story wil get 2 page 300 and e no go rich half of d endin.
Bae, u're killing it jhor! Who dey vex, make dem dance shokoli
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by brohimot(f): 2:30pm On Jan 21, 2017
Wooooooooooooooow I'm short of words but I love ur beautiful nd unending story. I couldn't stop reading d story till I get to d last page. I love u for dis story.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Lankyannie(f): 2:32pm On Jan 21, 2017
Like seriously!!!!!!!!
Angel plz dnt do this to kloe,dnt declare her dead biko else i wil lose a fraction of ma hrt.just tk style tel us say her baby commot frm her belly.dnt let her die please.
Waiting patiently for a miracle.nyc1 dear
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 21, 2017
Chumzypinky:
Nawa oo, d way i'm seeing it, ds story wil get 2 page 300 and e no go rich half of d endin.
Bae, u're killing it jhor! Who dey vex, make dem dance shokoli
is dat y u didnt gimme lunch?
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by nkemdave(m): 3:11pm On Jan 21, 2017
Angelinastto:
This story is dedicated to all lovers of good story. Special appreciation to every supporter. ( Dreams come true for those who rise early enough to chase theirs). My dream is to be a creative writer that will inspire and change lives. (What's yours?).

Just new to this thread.
Fell in love with the title.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 4:30pm On Jan 21, 2017
Ridwan1821:
Pls don't let Khole die ooo. Abeg, Ejoor, Biko nu, Da Allah..
lol yes sir!

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (142) (Reply)

Tradition - A Story / Number 225 Katakata Street / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.