Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,306 members, 7,815,558 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) - Literature (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) (965280 Views)

PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by chichichilolo1(f): 3:24pm On Jan 22, 2017
Angelinastto this is one genius of a story,you're indeed a good writer I gbadun for you.keep this up and please give us more updates.
Make them no do make Nancy mad ooo at least she should have a relatively happy marriage she don too suffer.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by sunshine46(f): 3:26pm On Jan 22, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

lol....okay ma'am since u prefer to reply me 2mao, 2mao it is then

meanwhile good night and super sweet dreams to u.....hope u dont wake up 2morow morning and find yourself "in the dark" sha grin grin grin ;
grin I usually don't wake up to finding myself 'in d dark' buh u know some tns are better done 'in d dark' tongue
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 3:39pm On Jan 22, 2017
sunshine46:

grin I usually don't wake up to finding myself 'in d dark' buh u know some tns are better done 'in d dark' tongue

yea they are and i for one love doing most things in the dark grin grin

happy sunday....

y khloe baby die na.....happy she didnt die though
and where the F is josh
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by sirOrubebe: 3:45pm On Jan 22, 2017
sunshine46:

Weeelll, as long as it's gonna be 'equally classy'...anything for u *winks*
kiss
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 3:45pm On Jan 22, 2017
thank God i aiint a doctor and i aiint reading anything relating to medcine because if patient hold my neck hw dat nancy hold dat doctor na to follow am up with slap and blow na im win am.....grin grin grin grin
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by sunshine46(f): 3:48pm On Jan 22, 2017
Angel,this update is rather short o...hope more is cooking cheesy
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Hadampson(m): 3:49pm On Jan 22, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

can i at least have the guinness since no 1 else wants it grin grin
Lol grin okay here u go... buh d guiness iz nt chill o. shey u go manage am lyk dat?
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by sirOrubebe: 3:51pm On Jan 22, 2017
Hadampson:
Lol grin okay here u go... buh d guiness iz nt chill o. shey u go manage am lyk dat?
Oga how can you be selling un-chilled drinks? undecided

I'll close this bar as a constituted authority yus now...
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 3:55pm On Jan 22, 2017
Hadampson:

BRing am like that jareh...ever since my sunshine46 braked my heart i stopped drinking anything cold..... grin grin grin
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Hadampson(m): 4:06pm On Jan 22, 2017
sirOrubebe:
Oga how can you be selling un-chilled drinks? undecided

I'll close this bar as a constituted authority yus now...
oga abeg no b my fault o. na nepa cause am. epp me.. pami sinu mo pami sitasmiley i wil pay u any amount.. b4 dat.. take diz ALOMO bitter tew chill
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Hadampson(m): 4:16pm On Jan 22, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

BRing am like that jareh...ever since my sunshine46 braked my heart i stopped drinking anything cold..... grin grin grin
gringringringrin
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by sirOrubebe: 4:24pm On Jan 22, 2017
Hadampson:
oga abeg no b my fault o. na nepa cause am. epp me.. pami sinu mo pami sitasmiley i wil pay u any amount.. b4 dat.. take diz ALOMO bitter tew chill
Lol. Isorait Egbon. I was only kidding. I know how NEPA stubborn like Jammeh. E don tey when I dey find people when go do coalition with me make we go bombard their sense.

No. No abeg return the Alomo. I no dey drink am ni angry
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Holubunmi(f): 8:22pm On Jan 22, 2017
This will be my first comment from the beginning of this story I will say u are doing a great job here angelinastto. thumb up
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Hadampson(m): 9:51pm On Jan 22, 2017
sirOrubebe:
Lol. Isorait Egbon. I was only kidding. I know how NEPA stubborn like Jammeh. E don tey when I dey find people when go do coalition with me make we go bombard their sense.

Is it bcoz of sunshine46?? if u drink am, she no go knw jawe, just drink small nah
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by hormobolanle: 9:54pm On Jan 22, 2017
Hadampson:
Ehn eh neenie dear.. As i waz saying b4 i was interrupt by virgin team leader...cheesy

I'm so in love, i get dis warm feeling everytym i tink of u. when i sleep at nyt, all i drm abt iz u. i wish i cud wrap my arms around u, i wish i cud feel d warmth of u near me, i wish i cud be d fada of ur unborn kids. i ask u tew lemme be d one u love;lemme be d one u need;lemme be d one u wantsmiley.
smiley
I have built my wall so high against love bcoz i waz afraid of bin committed tew love. Love is love buh ur love is different n beautiful. i wonda hw u bought my wall down n launched a full attack of love into my hrt, my hrt feel helplessly in love with u n it cries 4 u nd u only( ayam ole, i copied diz 4rm jordan wen he waz proposin tew nancy, it wrk 4 im, am sure it wil wrk 4 me toowink )

Please be d sun in my day, d waves in my ocean, d sugar in my teagrin d kulikuli in my gaaricheesy nd d beats in my hrtgringrin

Be my girl neenie nd i promise u d most beautiful kids everwinkwinksmiley

OLATEX25 i try small abi?? smiley

e don day start small small.wraps my arms arud u........ok. na
Maka day observe bfr dem go tag me amebo now

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Hadampson(m): 9:55pm On Jan 22, 2017
Aunty Angelinastto kwantinue u r doing a great work o.. more wisdow to u dearsmiley
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Hadampson(m): 9:58pm On Jan 22, 2017
Spdazzy dear where are u nah been long i saw her.. Has anybody seen moi angel??

angrysad
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Hadampson(m): 10:05pm On Jan 22, 2017
hormobolanle:

e don day start small small.wraps my arms arud u........ok. na Maka day observe bfr dem go tag me amebo now
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by sunshine46(f): 10:17pm On Jan 22, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

grin grin braked your heart keh,when u turn to motor car?
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by sunshine46(f): 10:24pm On Jan 22, 2017
Hadampson:
Is it bcoz of sunshine46?? if u drink am, she no go knw jawe, just drink small nah
Bros,no make me open eye for una o...if u know wat is good for u,take that thing back kiakia angry
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by sunshine46(f): 10:25pm On Jan 22, 2017
[quote author=Hadampson post=53043247][/quote] Your angel grin are u Jesus or the devil?
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Hadampson(m): 10:35pm On Jan 22, 2017
sunshine46:
Your angel grin are u Jesus or the devil?
Ama God_sentcheesycheesy
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by sunshine46(f): 10:36pm On Jan 22, 2017
sirOrubebe:

Dear,come share ds Marks & Spencer mulled wine with me Jare cheesy don't mind Hadampson
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by sunshine46(f): 10:40pm On Jan 22, 2017
Hadampson:
Ama God_sentcheesycheesy
I doubt that grin
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 10:45pm On Jan 22, 2017
sunshine46:

grin grin braked your heart keh,when u turn to motor car?

shuoooh is it ur heart.....is brake them use to do to my heart...and is brake u did-ed to my heart too wen u rejected me how nancy rejected jordan grin grin
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Hadampson(m): 10:45pm On Jan 22, 2017
sunshine46:
I doubt that grin
What if i perform a miracle?? will u stil doubt it??
I have a ministry here in lagos.. Ayam a pastorsmiley a strong one to be precise..cheesy
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by harunablezin(f): 10:45pm On Jan 22, 2017
walai....u can fit give person hypertension ( in Jennifer tonasion) anyway I duf my cap for u!!!!
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by sirOrubebe: 10:48pm On Jan 22, 2017
Hadampson:
Is it bcoz of sunshi..ne46?? if u drink am, she no go knw jawe, just drink small nah
Mbanu! The last time I drank that one, I no know say na shout I dey shout when I meant to whisper... I no drink again embarassed
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by olatex25(m): 10:49pm On Jan 22, 2017
hormobolanle:

e don day start small small.wraps my arms arud u........ok. na Maka day observe bfr dem go tag me amebo now
Aproko.... Eke is my hobby... ESO GBA yin...
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Hadampson(m): 10:52pm On Jan 22, 2017
sirOrubebe:
Mbanu! The last time I drank that one, I no know say na shout I dey shout when I meant to whisper... I no drink again embarassed
*Laugh wan kill me die 4 here ogringringringringringringringrin a se sirorubebe ko le.. u no strong at all ocheesy
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by sirOrubebe: 10:52pm On Jan 22, 2017
sunshine46:

Dear,come share ds Marks & Spencer mulled wine with me Jare cheesy don't mind Hadampson
Did you bring the wine while coming or Hamdampson actually served that to you?
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by sirOrubebe: 10:55pm On Jan 22, 2017
Hadampson:
*Laugh wan kill me die 4 here ogringringringringringringringrin a se sirorubebe ko le.. u no strong at all ocheesy
LoL. I told you na... Me and that thing be like Fayose and Buhari -- sworn enemies! grin

I almost rake person teeth commot for him mouth that day... In my "vision" they looked like fangs embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (142) (Reply)

Tradition - A Story / Number 225 Katakata Street / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.