Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) - Literature (111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) (965281 Views)

PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 7:35am On Jan 24, 2017
Hadampson:
Abeg rememba tew mention me o wheneva u startup sthsmiley

yea i sure will....i'll posting it from june when i'll b doing my IT ....
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 7:42am On Jan 24, 2017
Hadampson:
Samyfreshsmooth! samyfreshsmooth!! How many times did i call u.. no make me open eyes 4 una or call my blood broda JETLI 4 u o.. u knw hw my broda jetli iz.. he sabi no mercy. e fit woos u so tey u go catapult back tew 2016angry

THIS IS MY LAST WARNING!!!

I no dey use spdazzy play with anybody o.. she be my OBIANUJUwinksmiley

shocked shocked ahan no vex na...them no dey play with you....
i b think say as ur nl-broda we go dy share anything wey we get together as eve and maddy dy share anything wey dem get too....

no vex bros
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Hadampson(m): 8:01am On Jan 24, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

Okay thanks now..
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Hadampson(m): 8:02am On Jan 24, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

Okay thanks...
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by sirOrubebe: 8:08am On Jan 24, 2017
sunshine46:

cheesy don't mind him...I'm so exhausted 2nyt ehn and then I'm in a not-too-good mood,got a heart-breaking news...mtchew...I wouldn't mind a massage tho
Oh dear! Must have been really emotionally drained. Before I came in with the massaging oil and all, you were fast asleep.

I did massage you anyways.

Btw, mind sharing the heartbreaking news? Hope it's not something too serious?
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by sirOrubebe: 8:11am On Jan 24, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

awwwn dats too bad o :-' :-'...........i pro in d act of massaging.....i once worked 4 PEE beauty home.....

remove ur robe and lie on ur tummy.....relax and lemme do my work...

where is dat my favourite massaging ororo (oil) sef
Dude! Are you eavesdropping on our convoy?

That massage exercise has no biz with you. So take several seats to the left, mehn!

E don reach when I go send some guys after you -- you are trying to do too much under my nose.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by sirOrubebe: 8:12am On Jan 24, 2017
sunshine46:

No need to shout dear,I don hear am...samyfreshsmooth,ayam no longer understanding,are u bisexual And then,take that bottle of expired liquor away bfr I open my eyes angry
Lol. I am sure everyone else heard
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Jellymusty(f): 9:29am On Jan 24, 2017
Still i follow, no backing down
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Hadampson(m): 1:15pm On Jan 24, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

shocked shocked ahan no vex na...them no dey play with you....
i b think say as ur nl-broda we go dy share anything wey we get together as eve and maddy dy share anything wey dem get too....

no vex bros
I can share everytin i have with u people except spdazzy.. i cnt share her with anybody o. very soon we wud be walkin down d aislesmiley
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by SPDAZZY(f): 1:28pm On Jan 24, 2017
Hadampson:
I can share everytin i have with u people except spdazzy.. i cnt share her with anybody o. very soon we wud be walkin down d aislesmiley

Tell them honey.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 1:52pm On Jan 24, 2017
sirOrubebe:
Dude! Are you eavesdropping on our convoy?

That massage exercise has no biz with you. So take several seats to the left, mehn!

E don reach when I go send some guys after you -- you are trying to do too much under my nose.

WHAT!! my sunshine 46 claiming dat am stalking her is one thing and nw u joining d train and accusing me of eavesdropping on u guys is totally outrageous and unacceptable.....

i think i might have to sue bro for questioning my human rights wch includes my right to eavesdrop....

u shuld b thanking sef....i wanna help relieve her stress with my massaging skills cos i knw u cant massage her grin grin
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 1:54pm On Jan 24, 2017
Hadampson:

AM sorry once again man....
help me find wife na abeg
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Hadampson(m): 2:03pm On Jan 24, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

AM sorry once again man....
help me find wife na abeg
No need tew find wife coz u already av one. care tew knw wu she iz.. her name is SUNSHINE46wink i don check una horoscope nd d result iz 100%smiley i checked sirorubebe n sunshine46 horoscope too buh d result iz poor(14%)angry so dnt wori coz sunshine46 iz ur gal, all wat she iz doin nw is just initial gra gra wey galz used tew do..

Just calm down, ok? wait all little bit longer..
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Oly23(f): 2:29pm On Jan 24, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

lol...this really got me laffing...i add it to 1 of the action scenes in the story am trying to string up
grin grin you have to pay for copyright you know smiley wink cool
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 2:41pm On Jan 24, 2017
Oly23:
grin grin you have to pay for copyright you know smiley wink cool
lol ok lets talk business then.....
am i 2 email u or we discuss here grin
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Oly23(f): 2:42pm On Jan 24, 2017
Hadampson:
Whatshockedshocked Ah no knw o *runs out of the aouz b4 d bomb go explode* breathing heavily* *talking tew myself* i just pray make samyfreshsmooth come tew my place.. i no wan diz golden opportunity tew waste..
grin grin grin grin make I help you call samyfreshsmooth I get air Time for my mtn
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 2:54pm On Jan 24, 2017
Hadampson:
No need tew find wife coz u already av one. care tew knw wu she iz.. her name is SUNSHINE46wink i don check una horoscope nd d result iz 100%smiley i checked sirorubebe n sunshine46 horoscope too buh d result iz poor(14%)angry so dnt wori coz sunshine46 iz ur gal, all wat she iz doin nw is just initial gra gra wey galz used tew do..

thank you so much o high and mighty seer...

i knew the gods had crested and sealed our love even b4 i was born...grin grin

wetin sirorubebe and sunshine46 dy do now na Tunde and daniella love when d real man made 4 her is me just as d real man 4 daniella is daniel

nw i shall wait the d appointed time d gods have chosen 4 my sunshine to come to me....even if it means waiting 4 8yrs (if e just pass 8yrs i go jxt go marry anada gal o cos i gats preserve and continue my lineage as an only boy grin grin )
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 3:05pm On Jan 24, 2017
Oly23:

grin grin grin grin make I help you call samyfreshsmooth I get air Time for my mtn

ah! oly23 or shuld i call u ur code name of SPIRIT, u want to sell me out rite? u have joined the enemy's camp abi...

u are declared wanted 4rm 2day.....

we d bokos wuld hunt u down and i would put a bounty on u......2 bottles of gulder and a bowl filled with adesina12 special pop corn to whoever catches u...

and hadampson u want 2 bomb the BOMB bah?
abi did oly nat tell u my code name is bomb.......i and my trusted men are coming 4 u

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by sirOrubebe: 3:24pm On Jan 24, 2017
Hadampson:

Lmao. The two both of you no well. E be like say una smoke Gambia weed
samyfreshsmooth:

thank you so much o high and mighty seer...

i knew the gods had crested and sealed our love even b4 i was born...grin grin

wetin sirorubebe and sunshine46 dy do now na Tunde and daniella love when d real man made 4 her is me just as d real man 4 daniella is daniel

nw i shall wait the d appointed time d gods have chosen 4 my sunshine to come to me....even if it means waiting 4 8yrs (if e just pass 8yrs i go jxt go marry anada gal o cos i gats preserve and continue my lineage as an only boy grin grin )
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by sirOrubebe: 3:26pm On Jan 24, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

WHAT!! my sunshine 46 claiming dat am stalking her is one thing and nw u joining d train and accusing me of eavesdropping on u guys is totally outrageous and unacceptable.....

i think i might have to sue bro for questioning my human rights wch includes my right to eavesdrop....

u shuld b thanking sef....i wanna help relieve her stress with my massaging skills cos i knw u cant massage her grin grin
Sweetheart @sunshine46, coman testify -- did you enjoy the massage yesternight or nah?
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 3:31pm On Jan 24, 2017
CONTINUATION
¤¤¤
I wanted to hesitate because of khole but i couldn't say "No" when i saw the plea in his eyes.
I gave a positive nod and kelvin smiled. He gave me a peck before he held my hand and led me out of the restroom.
"Are you okay dear?" Mother inlaw asked, immediately we joined them.
I smiled and told her i was fine even though it was obvious i was'nt.
"Mom, everybody, please excuse my wife and I" kelvin said as soon as i was done replying mother inlaw. I took my bag and we left the room, with me keeping my head down.
Myself and kelvin went to the reception, where kelvin had a brief talk with one of the nurses. The nurse kelvin had a brief talk with, had a short telephone conversation before she led myself and kelvin to an office at the extreme end of the wards.

A middle age woman welcomed us as soon as the door to the office was opened. She offered us a sit and she began to question us immediately we were sitted.

"Welcome sir and ma. I was inform that you want a quick pregnancy test. Am happy to tell you that after getting a small amount of your urine which will be forward to the laboratory, you will have a confirmed pregnancy test result in less than a hour" The nurse said and we eagerly agreed.
I followed her to a small room in the office where i provided my urine after which she took some necessary information before she got to work, leaving us with another nurse in her office.

I was tensed while waiting for the pregnancy test result. I could tell kelvin was anxious as well, he would glance at his wrist watch every minute and shake his legs continuously in anticipation. Lots of thought went through my mind as we waited. I would be happy if i was confirmed pregnant, but apart from my personal dream of having a baby few years after marriage, the fact that khole lost her baby would lessen the joy.
I was stil lost in thought when the nurse who was incharge of our test result walked in. She quickly apologized for the delay before she settled in her sit and handed over an envelope to kelvin.
"The result in there is real and anything contrary is fake. We have the best machine in town and we carryout the best test over a short period of time.
Mrs. Smith I'm happy to inform you that you are four weeks gone (pregnant). Congratulations to the both of you"
The nurse said with a smile and i could not believe my ears. The excitement feeling of having a child growing inside of me was out of this world.
Kelvin held my face and kissed me right in front of the nurses. He could not hide his excitement as he hugged all the nurses with a bright smile on his face. I never knew carrying his baby could bring him so much happiness but all in all i was happy to give my man a reason to be happy.
The nurse cleared her throat and said "To the happy daddy to be, can i have a minute please"
Kelvin settled beside me and she continued.
"Mr and Mrs. Smith please make sure you register your anti-natal care with us and settle your bill at the reception. We wish you a safe delivery and a healthy baby"
We left the room happily after taking the necessary advice from the nurse.

We went back to khole's ward after settling our bill and registering Anti-natal care at the reception. It took a long lecture before kelvin agreed to hide his excitement and until dinner before we would break the happy news to his family.

Loretta, mother inlaw and khole were bussy gisting when we got back, while Josh was bussy with his phone. We also joined in the conversation and i made sure khole had lunch before we all left. Though khole was moody, i had to leave after a fruitless effort of comforting her.
Kelvin took me out for lunch after leaving the hospital, according to him, we had to celebrate.I was overwhelmed at the care and affection kelvin showered on me.He watched my every step and every movement, he even went to the extent of feeding me throughout lunch.We went back home after kelvin got a cake, for celebration.
At exactly 7:00pm,dinner was set.The president returned some hours before dinner and he was also on the table with us.
Due to the lunch i had with kelvin,my stomach was still filled and this made me play with my meal instead of eating.
"Nancy you are toying with your food.Do you prefer another meal"
The president asked, unknown to me that he was watching me.I told the president i was fine and i smiled at kelvin.
Kelvin went into our room and brought the huge cake, he placed it on the table and said
"Dad,Mom,Loretta,am happy to announce to you that my wife here is carrying my baby,your grandchild and our hero"
Laughter and joy the air as we all exchanged hugs and peck.
We gathered round the cake and was ready to cut when the president held my hands and said
"You make me the happiest man on earth by carrying my grand child Nancy.This is a huge favour and i will like to express my gratitude.Name anything in this world and it will be at your disposal"
TBC

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 3:46pm On Jan 24, 2017
sirOrubebe:
Sweetheart @sunshine46, coman testify -- did you enjoy the massage yesternight or nah?

#PANTING# Hmmph hmmmph....angry angry

i know u're lie-ing (i hope u're lying sha)

u're jxt saying that to spite me bah?

anyway sha lemme just be jejely licking my banja soup 1st while i wait to hear or is read what my sunshine46 has to say abt this
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by cyndylove64(f): 4:51pm On Jan 24, 2017
Aunty angelinasttto,pls update.sha congrat on 110page
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Hadampson(m): 5:49pm On Jan 24, 2017
Oly23:

Tanchu jawe
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Hadampson(m): 5:59pm On Jan 24, 2017
SPDAZZY:

Tell them honey.
Hmmm.. letz keep it as a secret btw uswink u knw enemies plenty 4 diz thread
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 24, 2017
Angelinastto:
Your words are super encouraging. Thanks alot
..... Lovely piece..... I'm learning
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Oly23(f): 6:20pm On Jan 24, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

ah! oly23 or shuld i call u ur code name of SPIRIT, u want to sell me out rite? u have joined the enemy's camp abi...

we d bokos wuld hunt u down and i would put a bounty on u......2 bottles of gulder and a bowl filled with adesina12 special pop corn to whoever catches u...

abi did oly nat tell u my code name is bomb.......i and my trusted men are coming 4 u
Oga haan you suppose code na! In a dangerous situation like this you gats to keep your enemies closer na I was just watching your back trying get intel na so I can report back you! You don dey sit for office you don forget jungle rule abi!
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Hadampson(m): 6:23pm On Jan 24, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

u declared my sidekick oly23 wanted abi.. okay.

I hadampson declared samyfreshsmooth wanted 2day.. #100k 4 whoever catches samyfreshsmoothsmiley

@emboldened u dunno who i be.. 4 ur information my father is the OLU_AWO of my villagesmiley Don't force me tew do u sumtin o.. cheesy

*reciting destructive incantations*
gringringrin
kiko ni wo se awo lafun
akara jigigbi ni wo se gaari osan
ago meji ni omo SCHOOL jade
ina buruku ni su buredi jina
laisi iyo obe ko ni dun
Pant ko gbodo ni back pocket
Agbada ko gbodo ni POLO...
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 7:02pm On Jan 24, 2017
Oly23:

Oga haan you suppose code na! In a dangerous situation like this you gats to keep your enemies closer na I was just watching your back trying get intel na so I can report back you! You don dey sit for office you don forget jungle rule abi!

lol

u no see u, u dy ques d bomb (me) bah?...u jxt fall my hand o...i know abt the plan and i was only trying help strenghten d enemy's trust in u by making him think we have discarded and deserted u there by making him believe u're nw with him and u'll not turn against him......

see now u have blown ur cover

u have been in the field work 4 too long sef....abeg abort the mission and come back to camp jareh make we train u more cos ur next mission go dy very bloody and risky

lemme de-brief u small abt d mission
:U ARE TO TAKE OUT SIRORUBEBE SO I CAN MOVE IN AND GET THE LOVE OF MY LIFE SUNSHINE46 grin grin
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by rachealfst(f): 7:12pm On Jan 24, 2017
I'm watching that Josh in 5D. Good evening Angel, well done.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Oly23(f): 7:13pm On Jan 24, 2017
Hadampson:
u declared my sidekick oly23 wanted abi.. okay.

I hadampson declared samyfreshsmooth wanted 2day.. #100k 4 whoever catches samyfreshsmoothsmiley

@emboldened u dunno who i be.. 4 ur information my father is the OLU_AWO of my villagesmiley Don't force me tew do u sumtin o.. cheesy

*reciting destructive incantations*
gringringrin
kiko ni wo se awo lafun
akara jigigbi ni wo se gaari osan
ago meji ni omo SCHOOL jade
ina buruku ni su buredi jina
laisi iyo obe ko ni dun
Pant ko gbodo ni back pocket
Agbada ko gbodo ni POLO...
Remind me never to step on your toe twale maximum respect cry cry
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Oly23(f): 7:19pm On Jan 24, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

lol

u no see u, u dy ques d bomb (me) bah?...u jxt fall my hand o...i know abt the plan and i was only trying help strenghten d enemy's trust in u by making him think we have discarded and deserted u there by making him believe u're nw with him and u'll not turn against him......

see now u have blown ur cover

u have been in the field work 4 too long sef....abeg abort the mission and come back to camp jareh make we train u more cos ur next mission go dy very bloody and risky

lemme de-brief u small abt d mission
:U ARE TO TAKE OUT SIRORUBEBE SO I CAN MOVE IN AND GET THE LOVE OF MY LIFE SUNSHINE46 grin grin
What's in it for me!! Economy hard I no dey do job that doesn't evolve money

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (142) (Reply)

Tradition - A Story / Number 225 Katakata Street / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.