Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) - Literature (112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) (965229 Views)

PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 7:24pm On Jan 24, 2017
wow! am happy 4 dem kelvin o

i don dy suspect dis josh o....he went sumwhere and didnt pick his calls wen his wife khole was in agony in d hospital and nw he dy press phone wen e wife is hurting there

thumbs up ma'am

#following like.... grin grin
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by DTOBS(m): 7:37pm On Jan 24, 2017
Angelinastto, you are dragging this food too much for fire oooo...

How I wish you will be serving like 3 cookies per day!
Wait, yungtemmy has not been giving you space abi? Imagine, thought as much!

Mr yungtemy, Abeg help us allow angel to fastrack this Meal oooo...na beg we dey beg.

Meanwhile! Nice update but too shot cry
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 7:57pm On Jan 24, 2017
Oly23:

What's in it for me!! Economy hard I no dey do job that doesn't evolve money

hmmm so u're going solo rite?

u wan con dey work 4 d money nw bah?

anyway sha there are lots of benefits if u carry out d job

1)u'll b able to get ur revenge on hamdapson 4 making u his sidekick cos if u hurt sirorubebe u hurt hadampson 2...dem get 1 kain connection like that

2)u'll get d very best of adesina12 pop corn

3) u'll get a free vvvip ticket to the club (by Lleigh)

4)i knw u're crushing on kelvin nancy's hubby...i'll get him 4 u 2

so wat do u say beautiful soldier grin grin
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:11pm On Jan 24, 2017
Hadampson:
u declared my sidekick oly23 wanted abi.. okay.

I hadampson declared samyfreshsmooth wanted 2day.. #100k 4 whoever catches samyfreshsmoothsmiley

@emboldened u dunno who i be.. 4 ur information my father is the OLU_AWO of my villagesmiley Don't force me tew do u sumtin o.. cheesy

*reciting destructive incantations*
gringringrin
kiko ni wo se awo lafun
akara jigigbi ni wo se gaari osan
ago meji ni omo SCHOOL jade
ina buruku ni su buredi jina
laisi iyo obe ko ni dun
Pant ko gbodo ni back pocket
Agbada ko gbodo ni POLO...

lol

shocked shuoooh bros dem no dy play with u ni....

see as u wan use incantation take confuse my life o

remind me never to get on ur toes ever again....no vex o

#thinks aloud# phew!! all dis yoruba men sef go dy show say na dem get juju pass dem no knw say we warri men still get jazz......i must come 4 rematch afta i go my village go learn d art of witch-craft-cy and juju-ism grin grin
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 8:23pm On Jan 24, 2017
Incase you've read the last update before i just completed it.
Thanks to oly23, samyfreshsmooth,hadampson,sirorubebe and others for making the thread interesting. GOD BLESS YOU..MORNGING
Xamster, its been awhile!
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 8:24pm On Jan 24, 2017
DTOBS:
Angelinastto, you are dragging this food too much for fire oooo...

How I wish you will be serving like 3 cookies per day!
Wait, yungtemmy has not been giving you space abi? Imagine, thought as much!

Mr yungtemy, Abeg help us allow angel to fastrack this Meal oooo...na beg we dey beg.

Meanwhile! Nice update but too shot cry
lol dtobs! My loser Jordan.
Actually it was'nt complete. I wish i can but no time to check time.
How is you bby? And leave yungtemy alone o
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by AlamienDagash(m): 8:34pm On Jan 24, 2017
dope one sweady kip it up . . . cnt wait 2 read d nxt update even though u neva mention Mie. #AimingAngelAtitude
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by hatchetman(m): 8:35pm On Jan 24, 2017
wch kind bumshot update b dis na..
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:01pm On Jan 24, 2017
Angelinastto:
Thanks to oly23, samyfreshsmooth,hadampson,sirorubebe and others for making the thread interesting. GOD BLESS YOU..MORNGING

Oh and i tot i was derailing the thread...u're welcome ma'am

uve have been and is still doing a superb job wit d story....thumbs up grin
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by harunablezin(f): 9:12pm On Jan 24, 2017
mhmmmmm! u fear Mr President daughter in-law
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Hadampson(m): 9:41pm On Jan 24, 2017
Oly23:

Remind me never to step on your toe twale maximum respect cry cry
Daht my girlgringrin don't mind samyfreshsmooth jawe.. he cnt do u anytin#empty threat

I gat ur back, u gat no worries..smiley
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Chumzypinky(f): 10:01pm On Jan 24, 2017
Angelinastto:

sis........... Been bussy. The work load is just too heavy, you know how our hustle is nao?
Hopefully will wake up early to update.
Thanks
abeg oo *shows armpit* i no knw d hustle wey u dey talk abt oo, my armpits are hairless
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Chumzypinky(f): 10:05pm On Jan 24, 2017
boffinjay:
yeah.u'll understand because u're a fellow writer.bt we d readers are jst insatiable
lol, longathroat readers
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Hadampson(m): 10:38pm On Jan 24, 2017
Angelinastto:
U're always welcome dear.. smiley
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Hadampson(m): 10:40pm On Jan 24, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

lol

shocked shuoooh bros dem no dy play with u ni....

see as u wan use incantation take confuse my life o

remind me never to get on ur toes ever again....no vex o

#thinks aloud# phew!! all dis yoruba men sef go dy show say na dem get juju pass dem no knw say we warri men still get jazz......i must come 4 rematch afta i go my village go learn d art of witch-craft-cy and juju-ism grin grin
gringringrin
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by chichichilolo1(f): 12:54am On Jan 25, 2017
Because of this story I now feel like a member of the president's family basking in the euphoria of money and power grin grin grin.Thanks dear biko more updates.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by hormobolanle: 12:54am On Jan 25, 2017
sis angel Weldon with d great piece but something is going on here like a CRIMINAL SOMETIN .....Maka dy observe bfr dem go tag me again

una Weldon ooo
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Nobody: 3:41am On Jan 25, 2017
Chumzypinky:
lol, longathroat readers
lolz.yeah
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 6:11am On Jan 25, 2017
Hadampson:
Daht my girlgringrin don't mind samyfreshsmooth jawe.. he cnt do u anytin#empty threat

Hmmm oly23 it would appear ur cover aiint blown o cos it seems hadampson here is still of the believe that u're on his side except of course he's trying to lure u into a trap shocked
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Hadampson(m): 7:14am On Jan 25, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

Hmmm oly23 it would appear ur cover aiint blown o cos it seems hadampson here is still of the believe that u're on his side except of course he's trying to lure u into a trap shocked
what cover are u talkin abt? are u tryin tew say oly23 iz doin sumtin dah i did nt knw.. oly23 i need an explanation 4 dizgrin

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Hadampson(m): 7:55am On Jan 25, 2017
hormobolanle:
sis angel Weldon with d great piece but something is going on here like a CRIMINAL SOMETIN .....Maka dy observe bfr dem go tag me again

una Weldon ooo
hmmm hormobolanle the ultimate observer.. hw una dey?grin
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Oly23(f): 10:54am On Jan 25, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

hmmm so u're going solo rite?

u wan con dey work 4 d money nw bah?

anyway sha there are lots of benefits if u carry out d job

1)u'll b able to get ur revenge on hamdapson 4 making u his sidekick cos if u hurt sirorubebe u hurt hadampson 2...dem get 1 kain connection like that

2)u'll get d very best of adesina12 pop corn

3) u'll get a free vvvip ticket to the club (by Lleigh)

4)i knw u're crushing on kelvin nancy's hubby...i'll get him 4 u 2

so wat do u say beautiful soldier grin grin
Economy hard that's why I work for money now! But I have not completely sold my conscience to the devil!
1 hadampson no do me any thing na And with his wizardry skills I don't think I want a job even remotely attached to him!
2.who popcorn epp
3.i no even no wetin to talk on dis one
4. So I go come be home breaker! Mba no I like Nancy too much! More over I did background check on Kelvin he has no eyes for other ladies
In fact to tell you the truth I no like the job I like action! Like bomb the plaza by midnight etc no be this kain slow job!
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Oly23(f): 10:57am On Jan 25, 2017
Hadampson:
what cover are u talkin abt? are u tryin tew say oly23 iz doin sumtin dah i did nt knw.. oly23 i need an explanation 4 dizgrin
Ha #sweatingprofusely I am *very* loyal oo cry embarassed me don't know what samyfreshsmooth is talking about
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Oly23(f): 10:58am On Jan 25, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

We shall see wink

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Oly23(f): 11:00am On Jan 25, 2017
Hadampson:

grin grin grin cheesy kiss kiss
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Adesina12: 11:03am On Jan 25, 2017
Oly23:

2.who popcorn epp

If u no know whom my popcorn epp that mean you dey show face anywhere near literature section on NL...abi TY

Oly23:

If you no know what to talk about or say about THE CLUB by Sweetie Lleigh yet you are far away from literature section

I wonder wetin you know sef in literature section....a beg carry your luggage go model or romance section grin
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Oly23(f): 11:04am On Jan 25, 2017
Angelinastto:
Awww tanchu tanchu!
To comment on the story! Abeg no turn Josh to wife beater! I take God beg you! And what's it with Kelvin and babies see excitement I hope he will not now come and say he wants 12 children or worse still 36 for each state of the country grin undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Oly23(f): 11:08am On Jan 25, 2017
Adesina12:

If u no know whom my popcorn epp that mean you dey show face anywhere near literature section on NL...abi TY

If you no know what to talk about or say about THE CLUB by Sweetie Lleigh yet you are far away from literature section

I wonder wetin you know sef in literature section....a beg carry your luggage go model or romance section grin
grin grin grin grin grin come help me pack na
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 11:34am On Jan 25, 2017
Oly23:

1 hadampson no do me any thing na And with his wizardry skills I don't think I want a job even remotely attached to him!
2.who popcorn epp
4. So I go come be home breaker! Mba no I like Nancy too much! More over I did background check on Kelvin he has no eyes for other ladies

Lmao....lol

1) u dont have 2 fret...i have finally found a way to curb hadampson wizardry skills..we came up wit a new winsh pill,once u take am na only incantations u go dy talk..and e do u suntin na..hw e go make a whole u sidekick?

2) no go talk dat kain tin 4 outside o...u havent tasted adesina's pop corn dats y

3)do u knw hw men dy kill demselves jxt to get a regular ticket to visit (abi na read) "THE CLUB" by Lleigh..& na d VVVIP ticket me dy gve u so

4)no worry cos no mata hw upright & unwilling kelvin b we go break am..e go love u by force

d work na risky 1 o and i knw u love jobs

dis orubebe na gradeA assasin..so u c e go dy risky

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by oluwaseun15(f): 1:35pm On Jan 25, 2017
grin congratulation to mr&mrs smith wo,just hope khole will get pregnant again and not lose it.........hope josh is not doing another thing at khole's back........
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by mohlewa(f): 2:02pm On Jan 25, 2017
Good job Angelinastto...
kip it up wink wink
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by DTOBS(m): 5:53pm On Jan 25, 2017
Angelinastto:

lol dtobs! My loser Jordan.
Actually it was'nt complete. I wish i can but no time to check time.
How is you bby? And leave yungtemy alone o
Hehehehehe.. .i laugh in TIV. Who is "loser Jordan"

Have you forgotten that I belong to #TeamKelvin?

BTW: what is the meaning of "bby"? grin

Yungtemmy is not my problem, you guys look good time together

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (142) (Reply)

Tradition - A Story / Number 225 Katakata Street / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.