Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) - Literature (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) (966010 Views)

PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by DTOBS(m): 8:40pm On Jan 16, 2017
Angelinastto:
Lol guys me am on redeem fasting o. Dtobs show for the other room. Have forgotten how the thing is done ;DLol guys me am on redeem fasting o. Dtobs show for the other room. Have forgotten how the thing is done
Lolzzzz.. .naughty Angelinastto.. . grin
Angelinastto:

lol wait lemme chop this chicken yungtemy got me finish
Take your time eating the lap ooo... Eat wella! Yungtemmy, she need more chicken.. Abi na yewandequeen go supply her iyale...?

Angelinastto:

i will reply when i return from dubai.
No oo
Okay.. .noted

Angelinastto:

lol you putting me on probation again?
Are you back from Dubai ni?...

How your Dubai trip.. .
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by DTOBS(m): 8:43pm On Jan 16, 2017
Chumzypinky:

let d fucking begin! Angelinastto, beta make sure d fucking scene is well elaborated oo
This aunty iyaf joined the bad gang!! !

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Hadampson(m): 8:46pm On Jan 16, 2017
skillful01:
angelinastto haff join bad gang. i'll tell my mummy that u want to corrupt my pure and young mind.

"lets make the cutest baby in the world".same words i must use for my wife.
i love this episode,thumbs up but don't spoil me.

T34M V1RG1N
gringringringrin
My grandma belong tew #TEAM VIRGIN
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Azeequeen(f): 8:57pm On Jan 16, 2017
Hadampson:
not again olatex25 i wil advice u stick with azeequeen o
Ahn ahn,small 'shild' like me
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Hadampson(m): 9:02pm On Jan 16, 2017
Angelinastto:
iffahear ehn??!!!
Wetin U wan make i put ur name 4 d list
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Chumzypinky(f): 9:05pm On Jan 16, 2017
DTOBS:
This aunty iyaf joined the bad gang!! !
hahahaha, abeg oo. I b virgin oo
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Chumzypinky(f): 9:08pm On Jan 16, 2017
olatex25:
lol... Badgurl
eh, i hear! Goodboy
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by cerowo(f): 9:21pm On Jan 16, 2017
;DAngel want 2 spoil me my grandmother is still a virgin o grin
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Lankyannie(f): 9:22pm On Jan 16, 2017
Kai!!
Dz episode do me smhw 4bdy ooo,zo angel na so u wn tk style spoil me bah?
Plz mk sure u gv me all d details of d love making/hardcore sexing.#patientlywaitingforit
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by cerowo(f): 9:22pm On Jan 16, 2017
Angel want 2 spoil me oo
my grandmother is still a virgin o grin
kwontinue Angel
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Yewandequeen(f): 9:29pm On Jan 16, 2017
DTOBS:

Lolzzzz.. .naughty Angelinastto.. . grin

Take your time eating the lap ooo... Eat wella! Yungtemmy, she need more chicken.. Abi na yewandequeen go supply her iyale...?

Okay.. .noted

Are you back from Dubai ni?...

How your Dubai trip.. .

I dont wanna believe wat am seeing .
Yungtemy never boight me anything angry temmy its high time you choose btw us angelinastto or me?
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by olatex25(m): 9:31pm On Jan 16, 2017
Hadampson:
not again olatex25 i wil advice u stick with azeequeen o

hmm.. I stick wit her naw, jst dat 2face is my role model.. I also wana b d fada of all nation..
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by hormobolanle: 9:54pm On Jan 16, 2017
olatex25:

padi mi, i got no Orente oo.. Am single 2 Stupor.. Bt u fit help ur guy nah..

uhmmmmm yinmu.u single bah?na ghost kon born pikin for u bah
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Shakyroh320(f): 10:00pm On Jan 16, 2017
Angelinastto:
babe nothing o. How is you?
i is fine ooo,tankx for the update dear
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by olatex25(m): 10:04pm On Jan 16, 2017
hormobolanle:

uhmmmmm yinmu.u single bah?na ghost kon born pikin for u bah

hmmm, finaly.. My village pple s at work agn, una don find me reach here.. Na u born for me bah?? Singing:- (Reekado banks)..
If dem fire katapot of Envy, Or
dem trow us bomb of jealousy
azeequeen dem no fit put asunder...
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Azeequeen(f): 11:05pm On Jan 16, 2017
olatex25:

hmmm, finaly.. My village pple s at work agn, una don find me reach here.. Na u born for me bah?? Singing:- (Reekado banks)..
If dem fire katapot of Envy, Or
dem trow us bomb of jealousy
azeequeen dem no fit put asunder...
Aunty hormobolanle,thank you jawe
The thing wey be say asunder don dey there tey tey,make I whisper something into your ears *my oga is soldier*
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by hormobolanle: 11:57pm On Jan 16, 2017
I have missed u guys like KILODE!!! AND I KN D MORE I MISS U GUYS D PLENTEOUS MY GIFT WILL BE
JAN19 ON MY LOYAL MIND.BABA OLA I DY LOOK U FOR 6D BEWARE

I HAVE A AMEBO SOMETHING FOR D PERSON DAT WILL FIRST WISH ME

ABOUT DISAPPEARING..,.. #TEAM VIRGIN EVEN IF I NO KN WETIN BRING ABOUT AM, ItIsOurWorkO

HORMOBOLANLE RUFFF U ALL ESPECIALLY ELSKILLFUL*Wink
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Nobody: 7:34am On Jan 17, 2017
hormobolanle says she roff/loff me
the day is truly bright. welcome back.

T34M V1RG1N

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by rachealfst(f): 10:40am On Jan 17, 2017
I'm so happy for Nancy, that girl went through hell at a very tender age. She deserves everything God gave her. Well done Angel.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Oly23(f): 12:25pm On Jan 17, 2017
Angelinastto:

lol i said come and hold gown you are talking shopping? Nah so you like shopping?

grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cool
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Tife101(m): 1:44pm On Jan 17, 2017
GhostModeDeactivated!!!!...It's not good to be a ghost while you are still alive grin.

I must really commend your writing prowess ma'am. Its just so laudable. The Sky is your starting point ma'am.

I still dey wait for that action movie for the next update. Abeg, analyze am well oooo...

Kudos to you!!
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by olatex25(m): 2:20pm On Jan 17, 2017
Azeequeen:

Aunty hormobolanle,thank you jawe
The thing wey be say asunder don dey there tey tey,make I whisper something into your ears *my oga is soldier*

hmm... No shaking jor, my uncle is Major General.. So i stand, i gallant.. Dnt mind hormobola she lyk 2 dey poke Nose.. EKE is my hobby..
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by YungTemy(m): 3:08pm On Jan 17, 2017
Angelinastto:

lol wait lemme chop this chicken yungtemy got me finish
grin dtobs don dey vex again o.

Babe, how are u. Pls, hope you're nt thinking of ending this story. It's getting more and more captivating. You're indeed a great author. Thumbs up.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by DTOBS(m): 4:02pm On Jan 17, 2017
YungTemy:

grin dtobs don dey vex again o.

Babe, how are u. Pls, hope you're nt thinking of ending this story. It's getting more and more captivating. You're indeed a great author. Thumbs up.
Vex for what nah.. . grin...
Angelinastto, see wetin u don cause so! Ur concubine e still get mind to dey tell me gibberish cheesy...no wahala!

hormobolanle:
I have missed u guys like KILODE!!!
AND I KN D MORE I MISS U GUYS D PLENTEOUS MY GIFT WILL BE

ABOUT DISAPPEARING..,..
#TEAM VIRGIN EVEN IF I NO KN WETIN BRING ABOUT AM,
ItIsOurWorkO

HORMOBOLANLE RUFFF U ALL
ESPECIALLY ELSKILLFUL*Wink
You better confess where you carry head since.. .
Anyways.. .HBD IN advance.

Yewandequeen:

I dont wanna believe wat am seeing .
Yungtemy never boight me anything angry temmy its high time you choose btw us angelinastto or me?
Well seeing they say is beleiving... Even Thomas believed when he saw, so why won't you.. grin
But you know you shud not disturb Angelinastto and yungtemmy, inspiration to drop more updates from the same pot is what they re looking for.

Chumzypinky:

hahahaha, abeg oo. I b virgin oo
Abi na *Firgin* u be.. .aunty just accept that iyaf joined bad gang.. .
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Divineroyalty(f): 5:38pm On Jan 17, 2017
I joined Nairaland just to comment on this story and till this very moment, am not regretting it and don't think I'll ever regret it.
Angelinastto, just like ur name is,u are an angel. I've read many stories not just on nairaland, both hard n soft copy but u r simply the BEST.
Keep it up.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Galaxdiva(f): 6:11pm On Jan 17, 2017
Kai... More ink to ur pen Angelinastto,u are a great asset to the world of literature.....Am now thinking of stealing kelvin from nancy,i care less if he z married,i will Manage... Shhhh...am not wicked,who no like beta tin jor?
Someone should pls send me a mail thru nairaland,i hav a lil issue wit receiving mails so i want to knw if it has bin fixed.

PS: I wouldnt mind if the mail is from Kelvin.
#tongues_out
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by olatex25(m): 7:07pm On Jan 17, 2017
hormobolanle:
I have missed u guys like KILODE!!!
AND I KN D MORE I MISS U GUYS D PLENTEOUS MY GIFT WILL BE

ABOUT DISAPPEARING..,..
#TEAM VIRGIN EVEN IF I NO KN WETIN BRING ABOUT AM,
ItIsOurWorkO

HORMOBOLANLE RUFFF U ALL
ESPECIALLY ELSKILLFUL*Wink

the truth is i dnt miss u, cos ur present jst wanna cos me my beautiful Orente. Wen u won't mind ur biz.. ''Shoboloyoke"..
Anyway hbd in adv..
In b.t.w
so u hrt elskifull dat much u kon dey put mouth for... Make i no talk agn..

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by olatex25(m): 7:20pm On Jan 17, 2017
Divineroyalty:
I joined Nairaland just to comment on this story and till this very moment, am not regretting it and don't think I'll ever regret it.
Angelinastto, just like ur name is,u are an angel. I've read many stories not just on nairaland, both hard n soft copy but u r simply the BEST.
Keep it up.

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Blecool(f): 8:24pm On Jan 17, 2017
Wow....*Lets Make The Cutest Baby In The World* I Like Dis Quote No Be Small, Dis Episode And D Whole Story Is A Bae.Ah Love Am Die No Be Small.God Bless U Miss Real Good
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by DTOBS(m): 8:52pm On Jan 17, 2017
olatex25:

the truth is i dnt miss u, cos ur present jst wanna cos me my beautiful Orente. Wen u won't mind ur biz.. ''Shoboloyoke"..
Anyway hbd in adv..
In b.t.w
so u hrt elskifull dat much u kon dey put mouth for... Make i no talk agn..
Common, Mr loosemouth grin

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by olatex25(m): 8:56pm On Jan 17, 2017
[b][/b][color=#000099][/color]
DTOBS:
Common, Mr loosemouth grin
undecided smile
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by ROBIDON(m): 9:30pm On Jan 17, 2017
abeg no mind this people we dey talk rubish .... more red oil o ur elbow @angelinastto[b]abeg no mind this people we dey talk rubish .... more red oil o ur elbow @angelinastto[/b]abeg no mind this people we dey talk rubish .... more red oil o ur elbow @angelinastto

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (142) (Reply)

Tradition - A Story / Number 225 Katakata Street / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.