Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) - Literature (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) (966390 Views)

PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by hormobolanle: 10:39pm On Jan 17, 2017
olatex25:

hmm... No shaking jor, my uncle is Major General.. So i stand, i gallant.. Dnt mind hormobola she lyk 2 dey poke Nose.. EKE is my hobby..
OH MY GEEEE

na u dem send
abeg GI back go tell dem say u no meet me
I no kny omo araye hate TRUTH angry
olatex25:

hmm... No shaking jor, my uncle is Major General.. So i stand, i gallant.. Dnt mind hormobola she lyk 2 dey poke Nose.. EKE is my hobby..
OH MY GEEEE

na u dem send
abeg GI back go tell dem say u no meet me
I no kny omo araye hate TRUTH
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by hormobolanle: 11:31pm On Jan 17, 2017
Angelinastto:

Hadampson and dtobs kwontinue. For my thread you dey arrange babes??
Your case dey court!

GBAM!
I stamp am
especially dat DTOBS.mofi gbogbo Ara si
we still fit free hadampson pe it is omokekere dat is doing him but DTOBS?NO NO NO
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by hormobolanle: 11:46pm On Jan 17, 2017
skillful01:
angelinastto haff join bad gang. i'll tell my mummy that u want to corrupt my pure and young mind.

"lets make the cutest baby in the world".same words i must use for my wife.
i love this episode,thumbs up but don't spoil me.

T34M V1RG1N

OMG SO DATZ D STATEMENT U WILL MAKE WEN WE WANT TO DO DAT TIN IN D OZA ROOM? #ABEG NO FALL MY HAND O

ABI NA DEM MY RIVAL
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by hormobolanle: 11:52pm On Jan 17, 2017
Yewandequeen:

I dont wanna believe wat am seeing .
Yungtemy never boight me anything angry temmy its high time you choose btw us angelinastto or me?
my sista na so lyf b o
abi make I elep una two settle quarrel? wink
Yewandequeen:

Yungtemy never boight me anything angry temmy its high time you choose btw us angelinastto or me?
my sista na so lyf b o
abi make I elep una two settle quarrel?
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by AlamienDagash(m): 1:53am On Jan 18, 2017
i got brodas in atlanta pan pan pan. cnt wait 2c d nxt episode. oh i kelvin gat her wella
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Yewandequeen(f): 5:11am On Jan 18, 2017
hormobolanle:

my sista na so lyf b o
abi make I elep una two settle quarrel? wink
my sista na so lyf b o
abi make I elep una two settle quarrel?

No am done with him .
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Nobody: 6:05am On Jan 18, 2017
hormobolanle:

OMG SO DATZ D STATEMENT U WILL MAKE WEN WE WANT TO DO DAT TIN IN D OZA ROOM? #ABEG NO FALL MY HAND O

ABI NA DEM MY RIVAL
. same words i'll use;but that will be in about 9-10 years time.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Hadampson(m): 6:53am On Jan 18, 2017
hormobolanle:

GBAM!
I stamp am
we still fit free hadampson pe it is omokekere dat is doing him but DTOBS?NO NO NO
Lolgringringringrin funny u

u're nt criouz hormobolanle.

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by coltaine(m): 8:13am On Jan 18, 2017
Yewandequeen:

tall and busty, just the way i like my milf....... black beauty all d way gal
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by ROBIDON(m): 8:35am On Jan 18, 2017
auntie angelinasttos u neva come back from honey moon .....chaiii kelvin dey bahd....abeg come give us alittle
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by DTOBS(m): 9:28am On Jan 18, 2017
hormobolanle:

GBAM!
I stamp am
Nawa ooo... Na that small thing dey make you vex?
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 2:52pm On Jan 18, 2017
CONTINUATION

¤¤¤
Kelvin held my hand and said "Lets make the cutest baby in the world."
I smiled and looked away shyly from kelvin. Though i had been with a man before, everything with kelvin felt different. His charming smile and beautiful words made me trip but i was stil scared of making babies. I knew Making love with kelvin would be a dream come through but i was not ready to make babies. According to my personal plan, i would love to have babies after a year or two of getting married but kelvin was talking about babies on the first day of our honey moon.

"Hey! What are you thinking of again? You comtemplating on having a baby or not? Do i need to hire someone else to do the job?" kelvin said, bringing me out of my thought. I laughed and told him to go ahead. Kelvin then gave me his charming smile as he pulled me to himself, making me lay on my side.
He gently touched my hair with one of his hand and creased my lips with the other hand.
Kelvin slowly kissed me on my forehead and said "Babe, this is the moment have always been waiting for. I want to love you without holding back and i want you to do the same.Let's make this minutes the most memorable moment of our lives"
I held kelvin's cheek and locked my eyes with his before i eventually placed my lips on his.We both kissed passionately without holding back.I let my hands work on his body as we sucked eachother lips and tongue.
Kelvin slowly placed me on my back without breaking the kiss.He gently placed his hand on my boobs and teased my nipples.With my eyes closed,i felt overwhelmed with his teasing game.
After awhile kelvin removed his lips from mine and he replaced his hands with his mouth on my boobs.I could not help but moan out his name as he sucked my boobs at interval,he was just so good at it.
After awhile kelvin came up to me and claimed my lips again.We continued to kiss before i felt his hand on my pu**sy.Kelvin made his hand wander around my pu**sy with him deliberately avoiding my hole.At this point in time, i was dripping wet.I whined my waist and pushed myself to him but he ignored my advances.Kelvin continued to kiss me as he teased my pu**sy.Just when i was becoming tired of the teasing game,kelvin steadily and unexpectedly dipped a finger into me.I opened my mouth and shut my eyes tightly as i welcomed the new pleasure.At first kelvin fingered me at a slow pace but he enventually increased his pace as time went on.My breathe was heavy and I was so turned on,everything in me was yawning for sex.
I was still moaning out kelvin's name when he unexpectedly stopped,he removed his finger and came up to me.
"I love you baby" Kelvin said as he kissed my nose.
I wrapped my hand around his neck and said "I love too".
Kelvin smiled charmingly and kissed me on my forehead, then my eyes,then my nose and he eventually stopped on my lips.We kissed for awhile before kelvin moved to my neck,he then sucked my nipples for awhile before he moved down to my belly button.Kelvin kissed my tommy and then he moved to my pu**sy.He carefully kissed round my wet pu**sy without leaving a part untouched.I felt like i was in paradise when kelvin dipped his tongue into my hole and slowly sucked me up.
I could no longer control myself as kelvin worked his magic.I whined my waist and held the bed spread so tight.It got to a point that i could that i could not take kelvin's teasing game.I held his head up and said "Lets make it now...the babies..
.let's do it now"
Kelvin smiled and came up to me,he gently kissed me on my earlobe as he stroked his dick.Kelvin held my hand in the middle of the kiss.I parted my leg wider for him as i wait to feel him deep inside of me.
Hand in hand,lips on lips, kelvin entered me.The pleasure i felt was immeasurable as i moan out his name loudly into kelvin's mouth.Kelvin removed his lips from mine and he kissed my neck as he slow Bleep me. We had a wild sex and it was as if i was in a wonder land.He took me to the height i never dreamt of reaching.

"Wakie wakie"Kelvin said as he gave me a peck.I was awake before he came into the room but i was too weak to get up.The thought of the crazy sex we had made me shiver and I could remember kelvin cuming in me.Though i did'nt want a baby,all the crazy things we did felt so good.
"I ordered breakfast.Come take your bath"Kelvin said as he tried to pull me out of bed. I stil felt pain all over my body and it was painful for me to get up.Kelvin carried me and took me to the bathroom."Where do you get your energy from?"I asked surprised at how energetic he was after the mad love making."You wanna know? From this boobs of yours" Kelvin said as he buried his face in my chest.

Our honeymoon was filled with lots of love making, shopping and naughty play. We returned to Nigeria after a month and We went directly the Aso rock.It was good to be home with kelvin,his family and khole. MY LIFE WAS PERFECT
True love is difficult to find but easy to loose.

8 Likes

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by kevwe10(f): 4:09pm On Jan 18, 2017
nice story,may God increase u with wisdom in jesus name (amen) oliver twist i need more thank u.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by hormobolanle: 5:25pm On Jan 18, 2017
skillful01:
. same words i'll use;but that will be in about 9-10 years time.
CHISOS! Dis boy eya come n kill me oooooo egba mi oo
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by hormobolanle: 5:37pm On Jan 18, 2017
na wa oo anty angel too eyaf join bad gang.chaiiii dis anty want to spoil me last last but God e will no gba for her
well tanku for d tirinrin sometin,wish i can enta d oza room right now

ha! did i just say datno mind me o #TeamVirgin
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by cerowo(f): 6:07pm On Jan 18, 2017
grin
hormobolanle:
na wa oo anty angel too eyaf join bad gang.chaiiii dis anty want to spoil me last last but God e will no gba for her

#Team virgin ko, virgin ni...i doubt u sis grin
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 18, 2017
hormobolanle:

CHISOS! Dis boy eya come n kill me oooooo egba mi oo
. i'm still a young boy na,money must be made
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Kaodek(m): 6:55pm On Jan 18, 2017
Dis kelvin sef undecided, he dey smell wetin he no go eat
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by BurnaKing21: 8:30pm On Jan 18, 2017
Kaodek:
Dis kelvin sef undecided, he dey smell wetin he no go eat

u well @ all
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Chumzypinky(f): 8:31pm On Jan 18, 2017
hormobolanle:

as in eh! Me 2 i join d team abeg...TeamVirgins
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Kaodek(m): 8:33pm On Jan 18, 2017
BurnaKing21:

u well @ all
What exactly is d nature of ur problem? Must u talk!
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 8:38pm On Jan 18, 2017
Kaodek:
What exactly is d nature of ur problem? Must u talk!
bae this night is not for e-fight. Let me whisper something into your ear......

Dtobs is not available tonight. *Winks**

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 8:39pm On Jan 18, 2017
[quote author=BurnaKing21 post=52922267]

u well @ all[/quote smiles..... Sup honey? Been awhile
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 8:40pm On Jan 18, 2017
Hormobolanle and skillful01! I sight you guys. Welcome back sis mi. HBD in advance. Wish you all the lovly best!

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by olatex25(m): 8:59pm On Jan 18, 2017
hormobolanle:

Vir wat?.. Hadampson its left to u.. For me, i'll reserve my comment til...
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Kaodek(m): 9:07pm On Jan 18, 2017
Angelinastto:

bae this night is not for e-fight.
Let me whisper something into your ear......

Lols

Dtobs is not available tonight.
*Winks**

Lols... Ow was ur day sis, love u n ur story dear
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by olatex25(m): 9:14pm On Jan 18, 2017
But Angel y u wan kon spoil me naw.. U jst woken up d bad dude in moi eh, u knw my wife jst born.. Abi wish kind wahala is dis.. Abeg who get azeequeen numba..?
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Kaodek(m): 9:48pm On Jan 18, 2017
olatex25:
But Angel y u wan kon spoil me naw.. U jst woken up d bad dude in moi eh, u knw my wife jst born.. Abi wish kind wahala is dis.. Abeg who get azeequeen numba..?
No be lie bro angry

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Azeequeen(f): 9:54pm On Jan 18, 2017
olatex25:
Lol...#kolewerk
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 18, 2017
HBD HORMOBOLANLE
T34M V1RG1N

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Hadampson(m): 10:26pm On Jan 18, 2017
olatex25:

Vir wat?.. Hadampson its left to u.. For me, i'll reserve my comment til...
Hormobolanle grin did u just say u belong tew #team virginundecidedundecided VIRGIN indeedcheesycheesy

After having a NICE TIME in da other room with Skillfulwinkshockedlipsrsealed hmmm wonders neva seize at alltongue

*looking around 4 hormobolanle*
maka gerara here sharp sharp osmiley

* tip_toe *
*looking left n right* sad

*runs awt of d thread*

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Hadampson(m): 10:41pm On Jan 18, 2017
Chumzypinky:

as in eh! Me 2 i join d team abeg...TeamVirgins
I just dey observesadsmiley

btw MAMA HADAMPSON iz a virgin too..gringringrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (142) (Reply)

Tradition - A Story / Number 225 Katakata Street / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.