Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,992 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Fashola Flags Off Distribution Of Free Pre-Paid Meters In Sokoto (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Flags Off Distribution Of Free Pre-Paid Meters In Sokoto (pics) (22308 Views)

It Is In Our Interest To Give Out Pre-paid Meters — CEO, Ikeja Electric / Buhari In Sokoto For 10th Anniversary Of Sultan Of Sokoto (pics) / Maryam-Mairo Tambuwal Helps Man & Son Attacked By Thugs In Sokoto. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola Flags Off Distribution Of Free Pre-Paid Meters In Sokoto (pics) by Naijapopular(f): 3:47pm On Oct 10, 2016
Sokoto state Governor Aminu Waziri Tambuwal was joined by the Minister of Power, Works and Housing, Babatunde Raji Fashola, to flag off distribution of free pre-paid meter in Sokoto. The Minister also inspected ongoing works at the site of the Sokoto Independent Power Project (IPP).

http://www.naijapopular.com/2016/10/fashola-flag-off-distribution-of-free.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola Flags Off Distribution Of Free Pre-Paid Meters In Sokoto (pics) by nicerichard05: 3:49pm On Oct 10, 2016
Wash Wash!!!

I jst dey chop FTC since mrn,

Abeg mak una help me beg seun mak he lift my ban frm 2045 in auto section na

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Flags Off Distribution Of Free Pre-Paid Meters In Sokoto (pics) by maryjan8(f): 3:53pm On Oct 10, 2016
Well don sir!

6 Likes

Re: Fashola Flags Off Distribution Of Free Pre-Paid Meters In Sokoto (pics) by tdbankplc: 4:15pm On Oct 10, 2016
So when will the free meter be shared down south here?

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola Flags Off Distribution Of Free Pre-Paid Meters In Sokoto (pics) by OlajumokeBread(f): 5:06pm On Oct 10, 2016
People in Sokoto do not use electricity

It's of no use to them

Even if you give your free meters to your brothers in the south, it's still of no use to them, na candle them go take use am ??

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Flags Off Distribution Of Free Pre-Paid Meters In Sokoto (pics) by brainpulse: 5:06pm On Oct 10, 2016
You can't just take it from him, this guy is good at what's his doing.

19 Likes

Re: Fashola Flags Off Distribution Of Free Pre-Paid Meters In Sokoto (pics) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 10, 2016
Re: Fashola Flags Off Distribution Of Free Pre-Paid Meters In Sokoto (pics) by everystep87(f): 5:06pm On Oct 10, 2016
Abeg, what is the use of the pre paid meters when power is not available.

Will the meter aid my "I better pass my neighbour generator" from 8 hours power on tank filled fuel to 20hrs? Nonsense. undecided

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fashola Flags Off Distribution Of Free Pre-Paid Meters In Sokoto (pics) by Opinedecandid(m): 5:07pm On Oct 10, 2016
Na light we want, no be free meters.

Besides, in your words "provision of constant power in Nigeria is not rocket science".

Accept, your affiliation with Bubu has made you change your mind.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fashola Flags Off Distribution Of Free Pre-Paid Meters In Sokoto (pics) by sylvar02(m): 5:07pm On Oct 10, 2016
ok
Re: Fashola Flags Off Distribution Of Free Pre-Paid Meters In Sokoto (pics) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 10, 2016
Abeg we need am here,, this phcn guys are crazy embarassed
Estimate bills is now the same as house rent

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola Flags Off Distribution Of Free Pre-Paid Meters In Sokoto (pics) by OCTAVO: 5:07pm On Oct 10, 2016
wink
Re: Fashola Flags Off Distribution Of Free Pre-Paid Meters In Sokoto (pics) by sammyj: 5:08pm On Oct 10, 2016
We need stable electric and not prepaid meters alone. On the other hand he should focus more on Lagos which requires more of the meters than the North!!! shocked

7 Likes

Re: Fashola Flags Off Distribution Of Free Pre-Paid Meters In Sokoto (pics) by czaratwork: 5:08pm On Oct 10, 2016
patronizing the north has become the order of the day now.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fashola Flags Off Distribution Of Free Pre-Paid Meters In Sokoto (pics) by Greataausim(m): 5:08pm On Oct 10, 2016
That's good governace....
Re: Fashola Flags Off Distribution Of Free Pre-Paid Meters In Sokoto (pics) by OlajumokeBread(f): 5:08pm On Oct 10, 2016
tdbankplc:

What have you done in the south to deserve free meters ??

You want free meters so you can exchange it for a plate of Amala and Ewedu

1 Like

Re: Fashola Flags Off Distribution Of Free Pre-Paid Meters In Sokoto (pics) by kings09(m): 5:08pm On Oct 10, 2016
Dis 1 na for d camera. Aftr papparrazi don go, dem go begin sell am.

Lagos needs such meter than d north, I wonder wat patronising d north is all about?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Flags Off Distribution Of Free Pre-Paid Meters In Sokoto (pics) by datola: 5:09pm On Oct 10, 2016
We know their trick. Flag it off in a place where it is rarely needed and keep the status quo of estimated bills down south to enrich the pockets of the Discos.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Flags Off Distribution Of Free Pre-Paid Meters In Sokoto (pics) by orlarbissy(f): 5:09pm On Oct 10, 2016
Free meters and there is no light. Abeg make them park for one side jare.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Flags Off Distribution Of Free Pre-Paid Meters In Sokoto (pics) by MadCow1: 5:09pm On Oct 10, 2016
The moment ehn convoy drive commot for there now, then go tell everybody say the meter don finish make dem go come back next week...

Then its back to business as Usual..

Meter wey I pay for since 2 years now for PH never still arrive and everytime I go to the NEPA office, na bribe talk full their mouth.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Flags Off Distribution Of Free Pre-Paid Meters In Sokoto (pics) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:10pm On Oct 10, 2016
I need one to send down to my Dad...

PHCN monthly estimated bill in my old parents home is equivalent to a bag of rice now ??

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Flags Off Distribution Of Free Pre-Paid Meters In Sokoto (pics) by Greataausim(m): 5:11pm On Oct 10, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

What have you done in the south to deserve free meters ??

You want free meters so you can exchange it for a plate of Amala and Ewedu

Edo be like free AKARA and BREAD

1 Like

Re: Fashola Flags Off Distribution Of Free Pre-Paid Meters In Sokoto (pics) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 10, 2016

Re: Fashola Flags Off Distribution Of Free Pre-Paid Meters In Sokoto (pics) by muyibaba222(m): 5:13pm On Oct 10, 2016
tdbankplc:

Anytime your Governor is ready to give it out
Re: Fashola Flags Off Distribution Of Free Pre-Paid Meters In Sokoto (pics) by KingOvoramwen1(m): 5:13pm On Oct 10, 2016
b
Re: Fashola Flags Off Distribution Of Free Pre-Paid Meters In Sokoto (pics) by todayboy: 5:14pm On Oct 10, 2016
Fashola is crazy oh

40% of Ibadan house don't have meter

The clown his giving Fulani who resides in Bush meter

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Flags Off Distribution Of Free Pre-Paid Meters In Sokoto (pics) by Greataausim(m): 5:15pm On Oct 10, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
I need one to send down to my Dad...

PHCN monthly estimated bill in my old parents home is equivalent to a bag of rice now ??

Go to PHCN office close to you and lay ur complains.... So, that they can install prepaid metre for your parent. Pay as u go
Re: Fashola Flags Off Distribution Of Free Pre-Paid Meters In Sokoto (pics) by enigma2007(m): 5:15pm On Oct 10, 2016
sammyj:
We need stable electric and not prepaid meters alone. On the other hand he should focus more on Lagos which requires more of the meters than the North!!! shocked

My light has been too stable to the extent that i am now suspicious! angry

1 Like

Re: Fashola Flags Off Distribution Of Free Pre-Paid Meters In Sokoto (pics) by dikeigbo2(m): 5:16pm On Oct 10, 2016
Please when will this gesture get down here in the east....especially Onitsha 3-3 area,because we are told to register for Capmi since February, till date nothing has happened... Is here not part of this Nigerian project?

Please dear minister, come to our aid and save us from these sadists. Biko

7 Likes

Re: Fashola Flags Off Distribution Of Free Pre-Paid Meters In Sokoto (pics) by Greataausim(m): 5:17pm On Oct 10, 2016
todayboy:
Fashola is crazy oh
40% of Ibadan house don't have meter
The clown his giving Fulani who resides in Bush meter
Brown roofs afojan spotted.... Mayb ipod go soon follow sue too... Watch out.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Flags Off Distribution Of Free Pre-Paid Meters In Sokoto (pics) by naijaboy756: 5:17pm On Oct 10, 2016
Welldone oga Fash... More grease to your elbow sir

1 Like

Re: Fashola Flags Off Distribution Of Free Pre-Paid Meters In Sokoto (pics) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:17pm On Oct 10, 2016
Greataausim:

Go to PHCN office close to you and lay ur complains.... So, that they can install prepaid metre for your parent. Pay as u go

I've gone there they said I have to bribe with 70k and pay 30k for the prepaid meter.... total amounting to 100k

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Electoral Staff Dies During Delta Local Government Election. Photos / Killings: We Don’t Have Enough Soldiers To Guard Every M’belt Village, Says FG / Nigerian And Thai Wife Charged With Smuggling Crystal Meth In Thailand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.