Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,645 members, 7,813,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Electoral Staff Dies During Delta Local Government Election. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Electoral Staff Dies During Delta Local Government Election. Photos (22293 Views)

Underaged Children Voting In Kano Local Government Election (Photos) / Lagos Residents Go Topless To Protest Against Local Government Election. Photos / Lagos Local Government Election 2017 Results (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Electoral Staff Dies During Delta Local Government Election. Photos by dainformant(m): 4:26pm On Jan 06, 2018
According to multiple online reports, one of the adhoc staff of the Delta State Independent Electoral Commission, DSIEC was allegedly killed at Onitsha-Ugbo, Aniocha North Local Government Area of the State.

The man reportedly killed by suspected political thugs.

The Police Public Relations Officer, PPRO, Mr Andrew Aniamaka said the yet unidentified man was not killed but rather he slumped and died.

Meanwhile, in some areas of the state, the people protested absence of result sheets and destroyed voting materials.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/dsiec-adhoc-staff-killed-during-delta-lg-polls.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Electoral Staff Dies During Delta Local Government Election. Photos by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 06, 2018
The selection process wasn't worth the while. This isn't an election because everyone knows the PDP are going to clear all the LGAs.

INEC should simply have issued certificates of return to the PDP candidates. That would have gone a long way in saving this man's life. RIP to him anyhow.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Electoral Staff Dies During Delta Local Government Election. Photos by thechase(m): 4:32pm On Jan 06, 2018
This is horrible cry

Meanwhile
---------------------------�-----------------------
Convert your iTunes Giftcards to Instant Cash
Rate now 210/$
Message me directly with the link in my signature

2 Likes

Re: Electoral Staff Dies During Delta Local Government Election. Photos by DaddyFreeze: 4:32pm On Jan 06, 2018
Delta state has also taken the footsteps of their neighbors edo state in witchcraft.

Surely this one has been used by one of those polithieves as sacrifice to get into office by all means.
Re: Electoral Staff Dies During Delta Local Government Election. Photos by meezynetwork(m): 4:32pm On Jan 06, 2018
Delta state want to imitate rivers state

4 Likes

Re: Electoral Staff Dies During Delta Local Government Election. Photos by bedspread: 4:33pm On Jan 06, 2018
Just Lga elections It is well ooo

5 Likes

Re: Electoral Staff Dies During Delta Local Government Election. Photos by omafazie(f): 4:33pm On Jan 06, 2018
hmmmm....must elections in this country end in violence?

5 Likes

Re: Electoral Staff Dies During Delta Local Government Election. Photos by Chevronstaff: 4:33pm On Jan 06, 2018
Rip...My condolence..
sad

2 Likes

Re: Electoral Staff Dies During Delta Local Government Election. Photos by 1Kingwiz(m): 4:33pm On Jan 06, 2018
THis is unacceptable cry
Re: Electoral Staff Dies During Delta Local Government Election. Photos by Nogodye(m): 4:33pm On Jan 06, 2018
Politics of Blood...

1 Like

Re: Electoral Staff Dies During Delta Local Government Election. Photos by Benjom(m): 4:33pm On Jan 06, 2018
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Electoral Staff Dies During Delta Local Government Election. Photos by fpeter(f): 4:33pm On Jan 06, 2018
Nigeria!
Re: Electoral Staff Dies During Delta Local Government Election. Photos by ALVA001: 4:34pm On Jan 06, 2018
This Buhari era sef.
Like for Atiku Shares for Buhari

11 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Electoral Staff Dies During Delta Local Government Election. Photos by Kamelot77(m): 4:35pm On Jan 06, 2018
r. i. p

don't know y all election in Nigeria always end with a Violence
Re: Electoral Staff Dies During Delta Local Government Election. Photos by gurunlocker: 4:36pm On Jan 06, 2018
Don't know why we can just have credible election in this country!

1 Like

Re: Electoral Staff Dies During Delta Local Government Election. Photos by magiki(m): 4:36pm On Jan 06, 2018
We need the truth. make more research and report back.

thank u

1 Like

Re: Electoral Staff Dies During Delta Local Government Election. Photos by Olukat(m): 4:37pm On Jan 06, 2018
Death seems to be what defines our society now angry angry
Nigeria cry cry
Re: Electoral Staff Dies During Delta Local Government Election. Photos by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 06, 2018
why? cry
Re: Electoral Staff Dies During Delta Local Government Election. Photos by yboy50(m): 4:43pm On Jan 06, 2018
ALVA001:
This Buhari era sef. Like for Atiku Shares for Buhari
ur father

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Electoral Staff Dies During Delta Local Government Election. Photos by kingzjay(m): 4:44pm On Jan 06, 2018
Elections and death in Nigeria be like bread and butter!

Few days ago, this man was rejoicing having seen the new year. Today he's gone! What a world.

When shall we ever have an election devoid of violence and death?
Re: Electoral Staff Dies During Delta Local Government Election. Photos by jimcaddy(m): 4:54pm On Jan 06, 2018
It's only in Nigeria that people die when it's time for elections. Politicians and their desperate tactics. As long as being a politician is a full time job, all of these killings won't stop.
Re: Electoral Staff Dies During Delta Local Government Election. Photos by mogbeyiteren: 5:02pm On Jan 06, 2018
The future of Deltans lies in the hands of PDP thugs and unscrupulous police officers. The results sheets in Sapele were reported (by Sapele Oghenek) to have been hijacked by DPO

5 Likes

Re: Electoral Staff Dies During Delta Local Government Election. Photos by oshe11: 5:15pm On Jan 06, 2018
dainformant:
According to multiple online reports, one of the adhoc staff of the Delta State Independent Electoral Commission, DSIEC was allegedly killed at Onitsha-Ugbo, Aniocha North Local Government Area of the State.

The man reportedly killed by suspected political thugs.

The Police Public Relations Officer, PPRO, Mr Andrew Aniamaka said the yet unidentified man was not killed but rather he slumped and died.

Meanwhile, in some areas of the state, the people protested absence of result sheets and destroyed voting materials.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/dsiec-adhoc-staff-killed-during-delta-lg-polls.html
Ohhhhh MY DELTA

1 Like

Re: Electoral Staff Dies During Delta Local Government Election. Photos by kamidee: 5:16pm On Jan 06, 2018
And source of death cannot be ascertain in a pulic gathering like that. Hmmmmmmm, Nigeria i hail thee
Re: Electoral Staff Dies During Delta Local Government Election. Photos by Achorise: 5:22pm On Jan 06, 2018
Daniyemi:
The selection process wasn't worth the while. This isn't an election because everyone knows the PDP are going to clear all the LGAs.

INEC should simply have issued certificates of return to the PDP candidates. That would have gone a long way in saving this man's life. RIP to him anyhow.
Thank you sir, you have said it all.
Re: Electoral Staff Dies During Delta Local Government Election. Photos by Andrewgame42: 5:30pm On Jan 06, 2018
If not for hungry all this won't be happening
I went to my LGA today
I collected #2000 which I used #500 to subscribe my phone, I sent amarachi( my girlfrd ) card of #400
I'll use the remaining #1100 to eat this evening and tomorrow morning & afternoon. I know its wrong buh I was hungry and am unemployed , before you condemn me please give me a job! And see if I won't change!

Rip to this young man, only God knows the story
Buh am pretty sure , nah hungry nah I'm cause all this rubbish
Just like its causing all the nonsense in this country

1 Like

Re: Electoral Staff Dies During Delta Local Government Election. Photos by DRJECKYLL(m): 5:33pm On Jan 06, 2018
Why is that human beings die in Nigeria like Fowl. And there is always an able camera available to expose the deed
Re: Electoral Staff Dies During Delta Local Government Election. Photos by Angy55(f): 6:04pm On Jan 06, 2018
What do you expect when we have a criminal as a governor?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Electoral Staff Dies During Delta Local Government Election. Photos by evansjeff(m): 6:24pm On Jan 06, 2018
DaddyFreeze:
Delta state has also taken the footsteps of their neighbors edo state in witchcraft.

Surely this one has been used by one of those polithieves as sacrifice to get into office by all means.
see what an adult just posted online, please grow up.

SMH...too many kids on Nairaland these days

(1) (2) (Reply)

ANAMBRA 2021: Dr. Maduka On The Verge Of History As PDP Decides / OBA AKIOLU: I Told Them That Jimi (Agbaje) Will Never Be The Governor! / Why We Visited Peoples Gazette's Office – Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.