Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

No Regrets Writing Petition Against Aregbesola – Osun Judge - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Regrets Writing Petition Against Aregbesola – Osun Judge (10617 Views)

Osun Iyalojas Protest Against Aregbesola Over Osuwon Omoluabi / 15 Communities Protest Against Aregbesola Over 'illegal' Land Acquisition(pics) / No Regrets Writing Petition Against Aregbesola – Osun Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Regrets Writing Petition Against Aregbesola – Osun Judge by leeqx5: 9:02am On Oct 11, 2016
cheesy cheesy
Re: No Regrets Writing Petition Against Aregbesola – Osun Judge by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:03am On Oct 11, 2016
dunkem21:
You no go keep kwayet na .. dem go arrest you join o lipsrsealed

Arrest for what? She ain't done anything wrong
Re: No Regrets Writing Petition Against Aregbesola – Osun Judge by anonimi: 9:06am On Oct 11, 2016
higherpower:
This woman that used her position to snatch another woman' husband has no integrity. Who knows if what she is going through is as result of the cry of that poor woman n her children?

Was the husband a PROPERTY of the wife such that he could be "snatched"?
Is the husband not an adult with a free will?
Or what exactly are you saying please

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3043814_facebook20151105005801_jpeg1027baba4e35e791f3661e85d47d5487

1 Like

Re: No Regrets Writing Petition Against Aregbesola – Osun Judge by higherpower: 9:13am On Oct 11, 2016
anonimi:

Was the husband a PROPERTY of the wife such that he could be "snatched"?
Is the husband not an adult with a free will?
Or what exactly are you saying please

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3043814_facebook20151105005801_jpeg1027baba4e35e791f3661e85d47d5487

Is it that u didn't watch an estranged woman crying on Channels TV that her husband had moved into the judge' house leaving her n a sickle child behind to suffer? Or u just want to make to people feel u can write!!
Re: No Regrets Writing Petition Against Aregbesola – Osun Judge by anonimi: 9:28am On Oct 11, 2016
higherpower:
Is it that u didn't watch an estranged woman crying on Channels TV that her husband had moved into the judge' house leaving her n a sickle child behind to suffer? Or u just want to make to people feel u can write!!

Firstly, how do you know that your "estranged woman" was telling the truth?
Did you hear what the husband had to say?

Then again, I ask you- is the husband not an adult capable of taking decisions on his own
I hope that you can answer.
Thanks.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3332403_media_jpeg1f7800736473c5d872cc175a5b0ee851

1 Like

Re: No Regrets Writing Petition Against Aregbesola – Osun Judge by richidinho(m): 9:32am On Oct 11, 2016
Aminat508:
Lol

Pragmatic Amy, u dey so? grin
Re: No Regrets Writing Petition Against Aregbesola – Osun Judge by Aminat508(f): 9:39am On Oct 11, 2016
richidinho:

Pragmatic Amy, u dey so? grin
angry Fine and you?
Re: No Regrets Writing Petition Against Aregbesola – Osun Judge by spartacus11(m): 9:54am On Oct 11, 2016
anonimi:

Firstly, how do you know that your "estranged woman" was telling the truth?
Did you hear what the husband had to say?

Then again, I ask you- is the husband not an adult capable of taking decisions on his own
I hope that you can answer.
Thanks.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3332403_media_jpeg1f7800736473c5d872cc175a5b0ee851
i pray today, my your spouse abandon u and run away from u, and wen u cry out ur family and friends will tell u he or she has a free will, may he or she park into ur neighbors house. ise
Re: No Regrets Writing Petition Against Aregbesola – Osun Judge by anonimi: 10:01am On Oct 11, 2016
spartacus11:
i pray today, my your spouse abandon u and run away from u, and wen u cry out ur family and friends will tell u he or she has a free will, may he or she park into ur neighbors house. ise

I simply asked you a question.
You are yet to answer!!!
You don't need to pray or curse me for that except you want all of what you have said to come to pass in YOUR life.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3291527_2967383img20151016080430jpeg1041c897289a6ebfef9e1235166ca41d_jpeg257151ef60ff23f2ff8871559411ae94

1 Like

Re: No Regrets Writing Petition Against Aregbesola – Osun Judge by Laid2001: 10:03am On Oct 11, 2016
You did no wrong but apologized. how on earth do people talk from both sides of their mouth like this!
If you are not wrong, why did you then apologized! You hold no animosity against the governor but called him unprintable names!
This woman is good riddance to bad rubbish!

Kswiss001:

Oloyede, however, apologised to the governor and the deputy for using certain words which she ought not to have used in the petition but stressed that she was convinced beyond doubt that she did no wrong by writing the petition where she asked the members of the House of Assembly to impeach Aregbesola and Laoye-Tomori.

She explained that she had no animosity against the governor, adding that she did not violate any section of the constitution for talking about the issues affecting the people of the state.

http://punchng.com/no-regret-writing-petition-aregbesola-judge-sacked-njc-says/
Re: No Regrets Writing Petition Against Aregbesola – Osun Judge by Sibrah: 10:21am On Oct 11, 2016
dunkem21:
You no go keep kwayet na .. dem go arrest you join o lipsrsealed
Arrest her for what exactly?
Re: No Regrets Writing Petition Against Aregbesola – Osun Judge by Sibrah: 10:22am On Oct 11, 2016
agabusta:
I come dey pity the woman sha. Wailers beware oh. It is the NJC that recommended her retirement.

It is not Buhari oh! Because I know the dull wailers will soon flood this place screaming Buhari is a dictator.

Your darling NJC that you have been advocating for, are the ones that disciplined the woman.
Re: No Regrets Writing Petition Against Aregbesola – Osun Judge by saintdennis(m): 10:25am On Oct 11, 2016
Is this a judge? Like wow. Thank GOD she was retired.

She explained that she had no animosity against the governor, adding that she did not violate any section of the constitution for talking about the issues affecting the people of the state.

“However, as far as the substance of that petition is concerned, I remain resolute and I am convinced that my actions were done in fidelity to my office and to the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigerian , which I swore to uphold and out of love for my country.

”She stated that some believed that the judiciary should only be seen and not heard even if the country was collapsing, but Oloyode said she did not belong to this class of people.

Omo she's a real bimbo! Judges are NOT to be heard outside the courtroom, a judge is seen as an impartial umpire if she wanted to be a falana she should have remained a lawyer.

1 Like

Re: No Regrets Writing Petition Against Aregbesola – Osun Judge by teemy(m): 10:28am On Oct 11, 2016
kyrios:
I don't think as a judge you are allowed to write a petition against a sitting governor it's unprofessional
judiciary regulations prohibits publicity as she did else the judiciary would look biased in cases.

1 Like

Re: No Regrets Writing Petition Against Aregbesola – Osun Judge by teemy(m): 10:31am On Oct 11, 2016
the only thing is for the osun assembly and efcc to not push away what she sacrificed her job for, verify its authenticity and do the needful thereafter.

1 Like

Re: No Regrets Writing Petition Against Aregbesola – Osun Judge by NairaMaster1(m): 11:30am On Oct 11, 2016
agabusta:
I come dey pity the woman sha. Wailers beware oh. It is the NJC that recommended her retirement.

It is not Buhari oh! Because I know the dull wailers will soon flood this place screaming Buhari is a dictator.

Your darling NJC that you have been advocating for, are the ones that disciplined the woman.

You are doing yourself. It's also NJC recommend for the arest. And you think aregbesola is a saint because he's in APC. Docile
Re: No Regrets Writing Petition Against Aregbesola – Osun Judge by josite: 7:35pm On Oct 11, 2016
madam.a judge is allowed only to reflect her activism ,her disdain for wrongs in her judgements,you have no business desecrating the hallowed office of a judge by descending into the arena.this interview of yours does u no good.how can u a judge be heard faulting yourself in your choice of language in wording a letter,petition writing do not fall within the province of a judge.leae that to oshomiole and co.wish u well.

(1) (2) (Reply)

South East, North East Attract $0 Into Nigeria In Q3, South West Rakes $5bn / LOL: This Cap Is Currently Trending, See Why (Photo) / Ambassadorial Nomination: SFD Writes Senate, Calls For Buratai’s Confirmation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.