Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,267 members, 7,839,348 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Judge Begged DSS Over N500million Bribe. DSS Grills Bank Directors - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Judge Begged DSS Over N500million Bribe. DSS Grills Bank Directors (32015 Views)

Olusegun Agbaje: I Was Offered N500Million To Rig Election By PDP / EFCC Grills Salewa Obanikoro Over N800m Transaction, Seizes Her Passport / Nigeria: 1000 Young Nigerians To Receive N500million Grant For Start Ups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judge Begged DSS Over N500million Bribe. DSS Grills Bank Directors by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 11, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

What's Afonja?

A yoruba man that answers Samuel Anyawu.

4 Likes

Re: Judge Begged DSS Over N500million Bribe. DSS Grills Bank Directors by Nobody: 6:47am On Oct 11, 2016
modelmike7:
They should be tried ASAP and thrown into jail. Bunch of rogues. They were too late to know that a new sherrif is in town.

No be em padi go preside over the case?? My brother, the government will loose after a prolonged case lasting for about 2 yrs...and Nigeria will be asked to pay them $15M each for 'unlawful' invasion of private property and arrest

Sadly, NIGERIA WILL NEVER RISE AGAIN.
Re: Judge Begged DSS Over N500million Bribe. DSS Grills Bank Directors by Marotzke(m): 6:48am On Oct 11, 2016
I was expecting all these allegations to come out as charges in courts not as media trials.
So you got evidence of N350 Million bribe last year, and as today you have not drafted any charges?
Does the SSS consider themselves to be a law onto themselves?
Does it mean that they are not working in tandem with the attorney Generals office to conduct their investigation in a manner that will enable convictions?
So media trials was the goal all along?
What kind of nonsense is this?

4 Likes

Re: Judge Begged DSS Over N500million Bribe. DSS Grills Bank Directors by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:49am On Oct 11, 2016
Clinton9000:

A yoruba man that answers Samuel Anyawu.

Okay thanks I can't argue over my tribe or state of origin with you. Have a Nice day ahead cool

1 Like

Re: Judge Begged DSS Over N500million Bribe. DSS Grills Bank Directors by sanandreas(m): 6:52am On Oct 11, 2016
Thesame court will prove impeccable in 2019 and when they give fair judgement without favoritism , no body should shout injustice. Same court that strike Buhari's certificate saga. Buhari is so corrupt and many don't know. Buhari should respect the laws of the land.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Judge Begged DSS Over N500million Bribe. DSS Grills Bank Directors by Nobody: 6:53am On Oct 11, 2016
Freiden:

No be em padi go preside over the case?? My brother, the government will loose after a prolonged case lasting for about 2 yrs...and Nigeria will be asked to pay them $15M each for 'unlawful' invasion of private property and arrest

. . . . . I am seeing the opposite of what you just typed. This judgement will be the fastest you have heard of in recent times and . . . . . NIGERIA WILL SURELY RISE AGAIN. God bless our country.

1 Like

Re: Judge Begged DSS Over N500million Bribe. DSS Grills Bank Directors by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 11, 2016
modelmike7:
. . . . . I am seeing the opposite of what you just typed. This judgement will be the fastest you have heard of in recent times and . . . . . NIGERIA WILL SURELY RISE AGAIN. God bless our country.

Did you hear most of em boycotted their courtroom yesterday to show support for em colleagues? ??

See my brother,

I think no one is corrupt in Nigeria.

I think everyone is corrupt in Nigeria.

Im confused. I dont know what to bliv.

Better leave this cursed country while i still can.

God is against Nigeria

Nigeria is against Nigeria

NIGERIA WILL NEVER BE GREAT, I CANT SEE ANY LIGHT AT THE END OF NIGERIA'S TUNNEL.
Re: Judge Begged DSS Over N500million Bribe. DSS Grills Bank Directors by chernest2002: 7:03am On Oct 11, 2016
Yesterday it was legislators,today it is the judiciary, when will it be the turn of the executive? So that we will know how buhari got 27 million for Apc ticket, how Aisha got all the money she has been spending, how Fg gives out forex to baba's family and friends at the rate of 199. Dss when are you going for the executive?

1 Like

Re: Judge Begged DSS Over N500million Bribe. DSS Grills Bank Directors by hrykanu231(m): 7:03am On Oct 11, 2016
tit:

noooo!
let us throw them down oil well!
No, they will take bribe from the devil and sell d oil well grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judge Begged DSS Over N500million Bribe. DSS Grills Bank Directors by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 11, 2016
Freiden:

Did you hear most of em boycotted their courtroom yesterday to show support for em colleagues? ??

See my brother,

I think no one is corrupt in Nigeria.

I think everyone is corrupt in Nigeria.

Im confused. I dont know what to bliv.

Better leave this cursed country while i still can.

God is against Nigeria

Nigeria is against Nigeria

NIGERIA WILL NEVER BE GREAT, I CANT SEE ANY LIGHT AT THE END OF NIGERIA'S TUNNEL.
. . . . . Hmmmm bro. It shall be well. It shall end well. We can only but pray for our dear nation o.

1 Like

Re: Judge Begged DSS Over N500million Bribe. DSS Grills Bank Directors by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 11, 2016
modelmike7:
. . . . . Hmmmm bro. It shall be well. It shall end well. We can only but pray for our dear nation o.

Since when have we bn praying Prayers(Faith) without works is dead.

When last did you hear from God concerning Nigeria.

Looks like ein no even send us!

Stop praying and leave. Nigeria is the new Sodom and Gomorrah
Re: Judge Begged DSS Over N500million Bribe. DSS Grills Bank Directors by hannyjay(f): 7:15am On Oct 11, 2016
cktheluckyman:
grin grin bunch of liars only zombies will fall for these propaganda!! You had all these evidence yet you released them on bail without arraignments? I thought they said only N93m cash was recovered? Where is this N500m coming from again?
mumuni go back and read again
Re: Judge Begged DSS Over N500million Bribe. DSS Grills Bank Directors by GOFRONT(m): 7:15am On Oct 11, 2016
We all hav different Opinion, But I tink we shuld hav a common Opinion wen it coms to greatness n success of our Nation....
BTW why that man Beggin and reelin on the floor??....They are d cause of hunger n hardship in da land nw

1 Like

Re: Judge Begged DSS Over N500million Bribe. DSS Grills Bank Directors by mfm04622: 7:23am On Oct 11, 2016
Pavore9:
“The judge was given a copy of our report on him. By the time he read it halfway, he prostrated, held the legs of the security chief and begged for forgiveness. We captured the way he was reeling on the floor.".......See comedy! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

That must be th Yoruba judge
Re: Judge Begged DSS Over N500million Bribe. DSS Grills Bank Directors by Johnnyessence(m): 7:24am On Oct 11, 2016
These judges are corrupt no hope for common man in our society today very painful from d judiciary arm of government.all of them are been bought with corrupt politicians.
Re: Judge Begged DSS Over N500million Bribe. DSS Grills Bank Directors by 989900: 7:42am On Oct 11, 2016
modath:

The judiciary is supposed to be a beacon of hope but in this nation it is a bearer of hell!!!

Corrupt Judges are like madmen with lighters in a tank farm, if they aren't restrained, their penchant for evil will destroy any great nation!

This is sadly funny!! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

This country is in deep sh!t Mo' . . . imagine these old men of supposed repute. The sad thing about all this is, this is just the tip of the iceberg . . . I'm glad we're nipping this from the bud.

Remember those agents that stole hundreds of millions from Saraki? Remember they said Saraki bribes some of them judges with up to 500m . . . if the prosecutor is good, they should strike a bargain with them judges to lead them to their financiers: the bankers, politicians, and other corrupt elements.

The sickening thing is, how some wretched low lives whose lives have been decimated by the same corrupt individuals, will come here and play 'devil's advocate' for people literally swimming in billions. How they think they've got better intel than the DSS beats me.

How they think any sane/insane individual or body will ever make a move against supreme court justices without proper homework eludes me the more -- even Abacha didn't dare.

2 Likes

Re: Judge Begged DSS Over N500million Bribe. DSS Grills Bank Directors by andre82(m): 7:46am On Oct 11, 2016
cktheluckyman:
grin grin bunch of liars only zombies will fall for these propaganda!! You had all these evidence yet you released them on bail without arraignments? I thought they said only N93m cash was recovered? Where is this N500m coming from again?
Receive sense pls. Did they say it was the same judge that got N500m, they recovered N93m from?

2 Likes

Re: Judge Begged DSS Over N500million Bribe. DSS Grills Bank Directors by modath(f): 9:01am On Oct 11, 2016
989900:

This country is in deep sh!t Mo' . . . imagine these old men of supposed repute. The sad thing about all this is, this is just the tip of the iceberg . . . I'm glad we're nipping this from the bud.

Remember those agents that stole hundreds of millions from Saraki? Remember they said Saraki bribes some of them judges with up to 500m . . . if the prosecutor is good, they should strike a bargain with them judges to lead them to their financiers: the bankers, politicians, and other corrupt elements.

The sickening thing is, how some wretched low lives whose lives have been decimated by the same corrupt individuals, will come here and play 'devil's advocate' for people literally swimming in billions. How they think they've got better intel than the DSS beats me.

How they think any sane/insane individual or body will ever make a move against supreme court justices without proper homework eludes me the more -- even Abacha didn't dare.

See you!!! See rational thinking, a taya for you oo cheesy

The only programme in their robot module is we hate Buhari, let's oppose everything, no matter how deranged we come across.. we are in opposition and must oppose any move, good or bad, it's our cross! sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judge Begged DSS Over N500million Bribe. DSS Grills Bank Directors by leeqx5: 9:01am On Oct 11, 2016
undecided undecided
Re: Judge Begged DSS Over N500million Bribe. DSS Grills Bank Directors by MrAboki: 9:03am On Oct 11, 2016
I don't care who gets tried or arrested.. angry

I need convictions.. angry
Re: Judge Begged DSS Over N500million Bribe. DSS Grills Bank Directors by sportskid(m): 9:03am On Oct 11, 2016
If you have enough evidence to bring a judge to His or her knees, then what are you waiting for? Let Nigerians know the judge and expose them for there crimes.At least people like us will stop being skeptical.If a judge is found guilty, I don't see any reasons why their names should been withheld.We have seen big names arrested and sent to prisons in the past.DSS should stop speaking anonymously about corrupt judges, are they hiding corruption? If the investigation is still on I suggest they should keep quiet until they have enough proof. ALL THIS WILL BE A WASTE OF TIME IF NO JUDGE IS CONVICTED.
Re: Judge Begged DSS Over N500million Bribe. DSS Grills Bank Directors by frisky2good(m): 9:08am On Oct 11, 2016
All those judges that adjourn clear cases for more than 2 weeks should be arrested too. A tenant owing 5 years rent will be taken to court and one yeye judge will be adjourning the case. Adjournment for what? Person wey no pay 1 year in advance go fit pay when the money reach 10 years? If people know that you can kick a tenant out if he / she owes 1 month rent, landlords can be encouraged to take not more than 1 month rent advance which will be good for tenants.

1 Like

Re: Judge Begged DSS Over N500million Bribe. DSS Grills Bank Directors by 4nobody4every1: 9:09am On Oct 11, 2016
modath:

The judiciary is supposed to be a beacon of hope but in this nation it is a bearer of hell!!!

Corrupt Judges are like madmen with lighters in a tank farm, if they aren't restrained, their penchant for evil will destroy any great nation!

This is sadly funny!! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
cool
Re: Judge Begged DSS Over N500million Bribe. DSS Grills Bank Directors by Reptyle(m): 9:09am On Oct 11, 2016
ivandragon:
the DSS that had no qualms bursting the doors in the house are now 'requesting' that the door to a safe be opened?

& in the safe that has 'not been opened', there is over N500m?

interesting.

well, the judges deserve what's coming to them.

if only they had done their jobs without fear or favour...

just like when they preferred to dilly dally on the certificate/no certificate saga instead of following what the amended electoral act stated.

Well it wouldn't be a "safe" now if it is so easy to "burst" into would it? Safes arent designed to be easily broken into.

I bet you missed the part where they said they would have to relocate the safe to Abuja so as to be able to access it.
Re: Judge Begged DSS Over N500million Bribe. DSS Grills Bank Directors by sagir1994(m): 9:11am On Oct 11, 2016
faith in Nigeria restored. God bless PMB, God bless Nigeria
Re: Judge Begged DSS Over N500million Bribe. DSS Grills Bank Directors by ellovee(m): 9:12am On Oct 11, 2016
[size=14pt]some Gullibles are busy celebrating the purported fight against corruption as being carried out by the DSS, but no one cares to ask why is Dogara walking freely [/size]
Re: Judge Begged DSS Over N500million Bribe. DSS Grills Bank Directors by Tyche(m): 9:12am On Oct 11, 2016
An the media trial just begun
Re: Judge Begged DSS Over N500million Bribe. DSS Grills Bank Directors by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 11, 2016
ivandragon:
the DSS that had no qualms bursting the doors in the house are now 'requesting' that the door to a safe be opened?

& in the safe that has 'not been opened', there is over N500m?

interesting.

well, the judges deserve what's coming to them.

just like when they preferred to dilly dally on the certificate/no certificate saga instead of following what the amended electoral act stated.

..you have said it all....ten gunshots for you
Re: Judge Begged DSS Over N500million Bribe. DSS Grills Bank Directors by smashad(m): 9:15am On Oct 11, 2016
wait...dat Sylvester smtin no b him preside over kogi election case,well brings in a bowl of popcorn and garri...gan gan its action time,but wetin b d name of d movie grin
Re: Judge Begged DSS Over N500million Bribe. DSS Grills Bank Directors by anigbajumo(m): 9:16am On Oct 11, 2016
Freiden:

Lol,under buhari's watch

U are high on kaikai
Re: Judge Begged DSS Over N500million Bribe. DSS Grills Bank Directors by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 11, 2016
Reptyle:

Well it wouldn't be a "safe" now if it is so easy to "burst" into would it? Safes arent designed to be easily broken into.

I bet you missed the part where they said they would have to relocate the safe to Abuja so as to be able to access it.
. I guess you missed this part of his comment ..." well, the judges deserve what's coming to them.
just like when they preferred to dilly dally on the certificate/no certificate
saga instead of following what the amended electoral act stated."

1 Like

Re: Judge Begged DSS Over N500million Bribe. DSS Grills Bank Directors by harrisam(m): 9:17am On Oct 11, 2016
vedaxcool:
PMB we are solidly behind you just give the instructions we will invade the streets and denounce this cursed fools.
OK let see how its work out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soludo Bans Touts From Collecting Revenue At Anambra Markets, Parks / 15 Facts About New INEC Boss, Amina Zakari-vanguard News / US Cancels Three Reps’ Visas Over Sex Scandal, Dogara Orders Probe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.