Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,027 members, 7,838,576 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Judge Begged DSS Over N500million Bribe. DSS Grills Bank Directors - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Judge Begged DSS Over N500million Bribe. DSS Grills Bank Directors (32012 Views)

Olusegun Agbaje: I Was Offered N500Million To Rig Election By PDP / EFCC Grills Salewa Obanikoro Over N800m Transaction, Seizes Her Passport / Nigeria: 1000 Young Nigerians To Receive N500million Grant For Start Ups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judge Begged DSS Over N500million Bribe. DSS Grills Bank Directors by figoperch: 10:55am On Oct 11, 2016
ivandragon:

who said anything about hammers?...

you see, where a person's experience stops, there another person's experience begins...

Where is the experience youve got here?

DSS came with hammers to knock down doors.

They couldn't gain access to the safe using same.

The Judge refused to open the safe.

How else would they access the contents of the safe?

Get a court to mandate owner to open it or forcefully open it with a mechanical device (drill/grinder)

From your experience, enlighten me.

Mycheww
Re: Judge Begged DSS Over N500million Bribe. DSS Grills Bank Directors by Caseless: 11:33am On Oct 11, 2016
“The judge was given a copy of our report on him. By the time he read it halfway, he prostrated, held the legs of the security chief and begged for forgiveness. We captured the way he was reeling on the floor.

grin grin grin

The "anonymous sources" are always funny.
Re: Judge Begged DSS Over N500million Bribe. DSS Grills Bank Directors by oldninja(m): 11:44am On Oct 11, 2016
ivandragon:

you just had to resort to insults didn't you?

they didn't come with grinders (like that's the only way to crack open a safe) but they came with equipment to take down security doors?

you think the DSS won't have prepared for the possibility of these guys having safes in their houses based on the experiences of other security agencies?

have you ever had the misfortune of being robbed & your safe busted open before your very eyes?

look, you may wish to defend your opinions, but dishing out insults when you were not provoked is a very warped way of responding.

Lord have mercy, why on earth are you guys endlessly arguing over this? The DSS have said what they did, if anyone doesn't agree with them, it's his opinion though it doesn't change what has happened. My opinion: if the judge is there present and is expected to open the safe which he 'locked' I don't see anything wrong with that. If they decide to take a safe to heaven to open it up, how is that an issue? N500m was discovered in an earlier investigation on the said judge according to DSS so that should answer the question of where they found that amount without opening the safe. What will be will be. The Buhari administration is here to stay and until 2019, which unlike most other politicians, he's probably not even keen about especially judging from his 'toes stepping' actions. I'll vote for him again if I have to and even if he doesn't win again. Shalom

1 Like

Re: Judge Begged DSS Over N500million Bribe. DSS Grills Bank Directors by bigtt76(f): 12:15pm On Oct 11, 2016
Free and fair elections require these purge to take place.
Re: Judge Begged DSS Over N500million Bribe. DSS Grills Bank Directors by leunseyis(m): 12:17pm On Oct 11, 2016
morbeta:
From what is happening we shouldn't be quick to condem the action of DSS, cos I know from experience that the DSS has be monitoring these udges and their clandestine activities. We don't think of those who have been oppressed through their partial and crooked judgements.

my concern is that Buhari if indeed he is fighting Corruption, should also make scapegoat of those around him if found wanting. I pray he is fighting this menace with with good intentions and not vendetta.
I believe we shud give PMB time. Who knows he could bounce on judges now? Remember he once said d major problem he is facing is from d Judiciary. Soon I believe he will bounced on.GEJ, Atiku, OBJ, and Tinubu. Or God will give another man who will be able to take looted fund from these thief and criminal in our society. If its true obj has return his looted funds, others shud aswell do so. Youths pls Support PMB
Re: Judge Begged DSS Over N500million Bribe. DSS Grills Bank Directors by ivandragon: 12:32pm On Oct 11, 2016
[quote author=oldninja post=50105377][/quote]
so, since it doesn't matter, why bother yourself making a comment?
you support PMB? good for you.
Re: Judge Begged DSS Over N500million Bribe. DSS Grills Bank Directors by cokkoduck: 12:49pm On Oct 11, 2016
Excuzeme:

If they name him now, it is people like you that will still say he has not been "convicted" in court, why name him? undecided undecided

You people sef! shocked
what is this one saying. Any ways common sense is not common.
Re: Judge Begged DSS Over N500million Bribe. DSS Grills Bank Directors by MamaletASO: 1:28pm On Oct 11, 2016
Jail The Judge(s)! Jail The Judge(s)!! Jail The Judge(s)!!!

T[b]heir cup don full.[/b].they are all criminals...

Jail The Judge(s)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Judge Begged DSS Over N500million Bribe. DSS Grills Bank Directors by Duru009(m): 1:49pm On Oct 11, 2016
What happens to the judges in the north.....

Y is this witchhunting judges in the south......
Re: Judge Begged DSS Over N500million Bribe. DSS Grills Bank Directors by ebby9z(m): 3:48pm On Oct 11, 2016
Freiden:

Did you hear most of em boycotted their courtroom yesterday to show support for em colleagues? ??

See my brother,

I think no one is corrupt in Nigeria.

I think everyone is corrupt in Nigeria.

Im confused. I dont know what to bliv.

Better leave this cursed country while i still can.

God is against Nigeria

Nigeria is against Nigeria

NIGERIA WILL NEVER BE GREAT, I CANT SEE ANY LIGHT AT THE END OF NIGERIA'S TUNNEL.

grin grin cheesy my man is disappointed.
But I think you might be right. This country is a mistake. A very terrible mistake
Re: Judge Begged DSS Over N500million Bribe. DSS Grills Bank Directors by Yaide94: 4:16pm On Oct 11, 2016
All of these things are games. Even the PMB election is part of d matter. Nobody can take d judges to jail without pulling prominent politicians,loyal to PMB
Re: Judge Begged DSS Over N500million Bribe. DSS Grills Bank Directors by mccoyelectric: 4:49am On Oct 12, 2016
My people do not. Be fooled plz..... All dese is one sided story.. . Before u judge hear both sides and den u ll be able to ascertain d truth.. . In dis country d more u look d less u see... .. I don't believe it... if dss had such info since dey wild v published it since... . I believe d fight is to empower. Pmb not for corruption.. .. See now pmb. A points new judges.. .. He knows without d judiciary he is gone so he needs to wipe dem off and put his pple.... if a string operation was carried out on judges due to allegations and ppettitions.... How abut dogara that allegations was made to.... Did dss even invited him... Or is he untouchable... wether jibrin is lying. Or not has dogara been invited... Dis war is one sided
Re: Judge Begged DSS Over N500million Bribe. DSS Grills Bank Directors by jpphilips(m): 10:43am On Oct 17, 2016
This guy is really serious about corruption, when I thought the hit on the military chiefs was the height, now judges?

Wish this zeal and consequence management is meted on the economy and it's team, Insha Allah we will get there.
This Buhari get mind pass Obama. I think we have the mould of Putin in Buhari, ready to fight damming the consequences.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ondo People Dancing And Jubilating As Court Declares Jegede PDP Candidate (PICS) / 'Akpabio Left N500bn Debt, Petitioned EFCC To Freeze State Account'- Assam Assam / Photos: Hajia Aisha Buhari Hosts Adamawa Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.