Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

There’s Hunger, Starvation In The Land, Northern Leaders Tell Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There’s Hunger, Starvation In The Land, Northern Leaders Tell Buhari (19992 Views)

Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring / There’s Hunger, Starvation In The Land, Northern Leaders Tell Buhari. / 50,000 Children Face Death By Starvation In Northern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There’s Hunger, Starvation In The Land, Northern Leaders Tell Buhari by rozayx5(m): 8:52am On Oct 11, 2016
lalasticlala

how can you fight corruption when your educational qualifications are fraudulent

how can you fight corruption when you cut grass with millions

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There’s Hunger, Starvation In The Land, Northern Leaders Tell Buhari by nigger009(m): 9:07am On Oct 11, 2016
"The northerners did not make mistake by voting Buhari in office" and yet you are complaining of hunger, this is just the beginning, he is only a year plus in office and all these are happening. Come to think of it, what will Nigeria look like after 4 years under this man? I know they will still vote for him come 2019, let them do, who cares, after all we all are in Naija, we go dey see am with our eyes. Be him your brother or not, hunger knows no boundary.

8 Likes

Re: There’s Hunger, Starvation In The Land, Northern Leaders Tell Buhari by repogirl(f): 9:14am On Oct 11, 2016
Hope they all die from the starvation before 2019, instead of imposingvthis disaster on Nigerians for another four years. Fools!

7 Likes

Re: There’s Hunger, Starvation In The Land, Northern Leaders Tell Buhari by anonimi: 9:16am On Oct 11, 2016
It is wake up time after they all collaborated in the BBOG- Bring Back Our Government (to the north) project.
Abeg who get Wailers form to gee them

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3892348_buhariincompetent_jpeg2b2302c24ada1387706fa9bf1c8af6b2

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There’s Hunger, Starvation In The Land, Northern Leaders Tell Buhari by WukedP(m): 9:17am On Oct 11, 2016
no its propaganda from the opposition , una never see nothing

5 Likes

Re: There’s Hunger, Starvation In The Land, Northern Leaders Tell Buhari by fortunechy(m): 9:17am On Oct 11, 2016
they never seen anyfin yet.

4 Likes

Re: There’s Hunger, Starvation In The Land, Northern Leaders Tell Buhari by loadedvibes: 9:22am On Oct 11, 2016
Oldnews. please tell us something new
Re: There’s Hunger, Starvation In The Land, Northern Leaders Tell Buhari by anonimi: 9:22am On Oct 11, 2016

5 Likes

Re: There’s Hunger, Starvation In The Land, Northern Leaders Tell Buhari by passyhansome(m): 9:23am On Oct 11, 2016
MY GREAT PEOPLE FROM THE RISING OF THE SUN AND BIG HEART, ABEG MAKE UNA TAKE AM EASY THE BASHING DON TOO MUCH, FEELING FOR THE ALMAJIRI, THE GREATEST SICKNESS IS THAT OF THE MINDSET OR MENTALITY WHICH THEY ARE SUFFERING FROM

3 Likes

Re: There’s Hunger, Starvation In The Land, Northern Leaders Tell Buhari by biggie73(m): 9:23am On Oct 11, 2016
Buhari should not be deceived. I won't vote for him in 2019, if the price of commodities is 1% higher than it was as at 29th May,2015. All price tag must be what it was as at the swearing in date (29th May,2015).

4 Likes

Re: There’s Hunger, Starvation In The Land, Northern Leaders Tell Buhari by gboyegee(m): 9:24am On Oct 11, 2016
tit:
is a lie! there is rice and beans free everywhere. cheap! buhari is even providing free chicken with the rice. he has kept his promise of One Meal A Day for Nigerians
I love ur name tit..lol

1 Like

Re: There’s Hunger, Starvation In The Land, Northern Leaders Tell Buhari by biggie73(m): 9:28am On Oct 11, 2016
TPAND:
There is also tears, depression, wails and emotional imbalance in the land.

There is no money, organizations are reporting losses. Hunger is killing the common man.

Buhari open your head and do something
...how can you tell someone without head or brain to open it? It is impossible...

2 Likes

Re: There’s Hunger, Starvation In The Land, Northern Leaders Tell Buhari by MARKone(m): 9:28am On Oct 11, 2016
if Buhari or any other northerner presented himself for Presidency in 2019, they said, they would gladly vote for the individual.

One Nigeria indeed, where we vote for Tribe, sentiments, and highest bidder, not what he or she has to offer. As buhari is messing up the country, they'll still vote for him 2019, and they are complaining of hunger. Ndi Ara.

3 Likes

Re: There’s Hunger, Starvation In The Land, Northern Leaders Tell Buhari by chijioke17(m): 9:35am On Oct 11, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
We All Miss GEJ

#IStandWithSamDaddy2019

if you are a youth in your prime and your political ideas are well in order to lead imo state forward, I'll personally come to imo state and vote for you, I am an imo indigene
Re: There’s Hunger, Starvation In The Land, Northern Leaders Tell Buhari by Bgorgeous: 9:36am On Oct 11, 2016
You people have been hungry since?

1 Like

Re: There’s Hunger, Starvation In The Land, Northern Leaders Tell Buhari by columbus007(m): 9:38am On Oct 11, 2016
Well I wish them happy Recession cheesy

3 Likes

Re: There’s Hunger, Starvation In The Land, Northern Leaders Tell Buhari by ozodimgba(m): 9:42am On Oct 11, 2016
Said Baba! Una neva c sumtin

1 Like

Re: There’s Hunger, Starvation In The Land, Northern Leaders Tell Buhari by TippyTop(m): 9:43am On Oct 11, 2016
If Buhari or any other northerner presented himself for Presidency in 2019, they said, they would gladly vote for the individual.

Correct guys.

1 Like

Re: There’s Hunger, Starvation In The Land, Northern Leaders Tell Buhari by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 11, 2016
This is just the beginning of hunger and starvation

1 Like

Re: There’s Hunger, Starvation In The Land, Northern Leaders Tell Buhari by BossKratos: 9:46am On Oct 11, 2016
durangokid:
. God will continue to punish Nigeria until Buhari finished his tenure, what most of you don't know is power gotten with the spill on innocent blood will continue to hunt the land, by sacrificing those innocent children in the process of making government UNGOVERNABLE FOR JONATHAN will dry the nation because their souls are crying for REVENGE. And nothing done can appease them unless the failure of those who partake in that so what Nigeria needs now is prayers until buhari finished his tenure.

My friend shut up abeg!
Re: There’s Hunger, Starvation In The Land, Northern Leaders Tell Buhari by mriyesecnerwal(m): 9:48am On Oct 11, 2016
Them never hungry. They are hungry and yet can still gather to do meeting. When they can't walk they will know. PMB that doesn't wish any good thing for nigeria . God will just be looking at us. I'm sure he's removed map of nigeria sef in heaven. Meanwhile abeg how much be bag of rice for your side

1 Like

Re: There’s Hunger, Starvation In The Land, Northern Leaders Tell Buhari by EasternPride: 9:51am On Oct 11, 2016
Progressive01:
cc: All Uganda witches and wizards. smiley

I can see "les miserables" wailing profusely on this thread, still angered by the fact they lost the e-war over the detention of the judges and have taken to this thread to console themselves.

All iPod illiterates should understand this, we are in recession and a lot of negativities accompany such situation- hunger is one of them. So saying "there is hunger in the land" isn't something of a "criticism" under the current situation ye Bonobos.

Always find them falling over themselves spitting brown saliva all over the place when issues about Nigeria is on the plate, yet the say they want out- confused Bonobos. Wail endlessly about economy not doing well yet pay constantly it fails- madness I call it.

Omenka, why did you run away from your Omenka moniker?

3 Likes

Re: There’s Hunger, Starvation In The Land, Northern Leaders Tell Buhari by Godwin978(m): 9:53am On Oct 11, 2016
ntooooooooorr u rams thought it would only affects us this just the begining

Re: There’s Hunger, Starvation In The Land, Northern Leaders Tell Buhari by glossy6(f): 10:02am On Oct 11, 2016
TPAND:
There is also tears, depression, wails and emotional imbalance in the land.

There is no money, organizations are reporting losses. Hunger is killing the common man.

Buhari open your head and do something

Thank God that I am not a common man tongue
Re: There’s Hunger, Starvation In The Land, Northern Leaders Tell Buhari by taurustm(m): 10:06am On Oct 11, 2016
Obviously, these northerners are only for a northerner's president. Why should he named mentioned of Jonathan again when everything is all done. Is it even that, there's no positive outcome of Jonathan led administration at all? Ethnicity is now something we should really. We should really be keen about this and take it prudently or else, the unity they named mentioned would scattered in no time.

1 Like

Re: There’s Hunger, Starvation In The Land, Northern Leaders Tell Buhari by PatrickAnyanwu(m): 10:07am On Oct 11, 2016
Sorry Buhari has ear problem and can not hear them....

1 Like

Re: There’s Hunger, Starvation In The Land, Northern Leaders Tell Buhari by menix(m): 10:08am On Oct 11, 2016
If Buhari or any other northerner presented himself for Presidency in 2019, they said, they would gladly vote for the individua

I Hope we all learn from the embolden..
The North does not believe in what any other tribe has to offer, it's neither their own or nothing...

3 Likes

Re: There’s Hunger, Starvation In The Land, Northern Leaders Tell Buhari by Saint52(m): 10:11am On Oct 11, 2016
Even we that owns the oil has not eaten since, imaging say na una(Northern) get the oil... The country for don split since.

3 Likes

Re: There’s Hunger, Starvation In The Land, Northern Leaders Tell Buhari by Sibrah: 10:17am On Oct 11, 2016
This is evidence that the North is parasitic. If they are truly productive farmers this is the time to earn more money.

3 Likes

Re: There’s Hunger, Starvation In The Land, Northern Leaders Tell Buhari by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 11, 2016
The dumb, deaf, self-serving, stone-cold nomad is a WASTE of my vote!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governors Were Using Me To Seek 3rd Term For Themselves - Olusegun Obasanjo / Acting CJN Warns Judges Against Frivolous Political Injunctions / Williams Uchemba To Storm Abuja Oct 1 For Nigeria Youth Decide Conference, Falan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.