Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children (70112 Views)

Maternity Photoshoot Of A Woman Attending To Her Cravings / Lady Features Her Dead Husband In Her Nude Maternity Photoshoot / Man Grabs Nude Wife's Boobs In Maternity Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 11, 2016
See bele
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by bbjummy: 3:34pm On Oct 11, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
This is lovely.

God Bless The Women..

Safe Delivery To All Pregnant Women World Wide, No Bleeding not Complications After Delivery Shall Befall Thee, You All Shall Delivery Like The Women Of Hebrew....AMEN!!
Amin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by sexymoma(f): 3:35pm On Oct 11, 2016
nawa oo
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by martineverest(m): 3:37pm On Oct 11, 2016
dis woman wan born 10?
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by undecidedYoruba: 3:37pm On Oct 11, 2016
gentlesinna:
Oh my God.women are trying 0oo0o0

Dis is one of d reasons I respect women alot.
Notin on earth will ever make me lay my hands on a woman.

How to identify a youthful bachelor......Just pray God gives you the grace to endure the other sides of a wife.

Else na MANSLAUGHTER

3 Likes

Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by Savvy2(f): 3:38pm On Oct 11, 2016
jeffizy:
WhaoooWhaooo!
Lovely pictures. But if I was in this scenario, my preggy wife will not lift even a pin!
I owe her that much pampering during her belly swelling season. grin

I hope you remember... undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by Senorprinz(m): 3:40pm On Oct 11, 2016
abeg make una no start o! pre-wedding shoots dey terrible for viewing already, maternity gini?
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by Coldfeet(f): 3:41pm On Oct 11, 2016
djWALE:
This couple neva encounter correct yellow fever for their village,if not..they wnt be flashing the unborn child's pregnancy..i pity dem sha
grin cheesy grin this your comment is hilarious! I'm shocked you clicked submit after writing it smh for archaic mentality.

4 Likes

Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 11, 2016
She go born twins...one called Lala second Sticlala grin grin grin
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by thorpido(m): 3:44pm On Oct 11, 2016
Okijajuju1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4341945_instaimage3_jpeg83522414841b259e5ad5077e8a5d10d6

Why is it that big though?
She must be carrying multple conception.I'm sure it's twins(or triplets).
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by Savvy2(f): 3:46pm On Oct 11, 2016
Why is it that big though?[/quote]

Guessing she's almost due

2 Likes

Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by jaydee87(m): 3:46pm On Oct 11, 2016
the picture is awesome.. lovely family..
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by Biddypearl(f): 3:46pm On Oct 11, 2016
omg so huge... hmmmmm waiting for dat time
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 11, 2016
CertifiedNaija:
lemme say it is hilariously adorable...

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/10/see-hilarious-maternity-photoshoot.html?m=1

WarrisdisWhat of her extended family??since she is the only FERTILE woman in the worldgrin......its a pity her husband joined in the madtnessgrin
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by LONJITARLE(m): 3:49pm On Oct 11, 2016
mhiz:
The stomach looks like a big br*ast grin

You are right!
But From my point of view it looks likes a giant overblown CONDOM.

grin shocked

1 Like

Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by j3r3myk3n(m): 3:55pm On Oct 11, 2016
@ Op where are the pictures ? Cos am on Freebasics...
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by namuguibe(m): 3:56pm On Oct 11, 2016
Artsy!
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by Sunglass20(f): 3:57pm On Oct 11, 2016
All I can say is that 'God is wonderful'.

1 Like

Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by sunnyside16(m): 3:57pm On Oct 11, 2016
Does this unclad baby bumps really make much sense? I don't think so. Inbtw, very sweet looking family.

1 Like

Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by MizOmalicha(f): 4:01pm On Oct 11, 2016
TrapQueen77:
wooooaaah! tatz massive,is she having a twin? kiss
Yes.. baby boys
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by NedalBiggie: 4:01pm On Oct 11, 2016
Person no go carry her big belle siddon one place.
Social media don turn something else walahi.

He who has ears, let them hear!

1 Like

Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by Kangol99(m): 4:02pm On Oct 11, 2016
K
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by nnokwa042(m): 4:03pm On Oct 11, 2016
gentlesinna:
Oh my God.women are trying 0oo0o0

Dis is one of d reasons I respect women alot.
Notin on earth will ever make me lay my hands on a woman.
ok with ur profile picture ur still to young ,kids like u need to mature before commenting on marital issues ur still young face ur waec

1 Like

Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by naijamiddleman(m): 4:05pm On Oct 11, 2016
At least this one is descent
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by nonjebose(m): 4:05pm On Oct 11, 2016
Warris dis now? Quadruplets awaiting
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by optimismlaz(m): 4:10pm On Oct 11, 2016
This is nice, so lovely but the belly is too big
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by mengho(m): 4:10pm On Oct 11, 2016
chai, to think I commot for something similar.

you gotta respect women woh, dey carry us like that for MONTHS, dats some real will power.

May God bless my mommy & all the good women of this world.

May he bless my papa too, afterall he gives all the allowance I spend.

Ameen, I remain loyal to my parents
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by crisycent: 4:14pm On Oct 11, 2016
Which kind tin b dis for dis hot sun?

1 Like

Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by nellyelitz(m): 4:17pm On Oct 11, 2016
Thunder fire that mumu MOD wey ban me. I wonder weda na Seun senior am. I see u get handwork
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by Exponental(m): 4:18pm On Oct 11, 2016
People are going photographs crazy nowadays. Soon, camel toes and bulge that produced the pregnancy will be added and later..........advance to pix of the penis n vagina.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Remarries After Over 10 Years Of Separation And Divorce (Pix) / Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman / Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.