Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,539 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children (70111 Views)

Maternity Photoshoot Of A Woman Attending To Her Cravings / Lady Features Her Dead Husband In Her Nude Maternity Photoshoot / Man Grabs Nude Wife's Boobs In Maternity Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by susiivy: 4:19pm On Oct 11, 2016
Shez definetly having twins
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by Stellamariss(f): 4:19pm On Oct 11, 2016
Drdreyy:

Nothing? Even when she gets violent at you and wants to hurt you or take your life?

Forget that thing, if a woman misbehaves she deserves to be dealt with/corrected. I don't pamper ladies/women.

Women are very violent nowadays and don't deserve any special treatment.

As for the pregnancy/Tummy, there is nothing special about it, it's part of the curse on all the daughters of eve, as a punishment for disobeying God, believing Satan and tasting the forbidden fruit., that brought sin into the world and all other problems.

I'm not saying women shouldn't be respected, but respect is reciprocal. Any lady/woman that wants me to respect her should also behave herself. All the ladies we have nowadays are too rude, arrogant and disrespectful.

i know some guys known as "women wrapper" will heavily criticize this comment.
Guys that have lost their respect and become fools at the sight of women just because of what they want to get from her
u really need Jesus....get sense in Jesus name.Amen
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by Drdreyy: 4:23pm On Oct 11, 2016
[s]
Eroticangelina:

[/s]

You are a perfect example of the type of ladies I'm talking about. Very very rude and disrespectful.
I won't insult you, continue ranting under anonymity and a faceless forum. You are a coward.

1 Like

Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by OLUWAcypris1(f): 4:28pm On Oct 11, 2016
......... .. hmmmm
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by zeal2515: 4:29pm On Oct 11, 2016
Which kind belle be dis?
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by ceejayxy(m): 4:29pm On Oct 11, 2016
TrapQueen77:
wooooaaah! tatz massive,is she having a twin? kiss
If u ask me, na who i go ask?
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by jeffizy(m): 4:31pm On Oct 11, 2016
Savvy2:

I hope you remember... undecided
I've been down that road and I'm still on that road grin
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by abike12(f): 4:36pm On Oct 11, 2016
Cute!
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by emerged01(m): 4:38pm On Oct 11, 2016
Chai! This one pass me

Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by smite(m): 4:41pm On Oct 11, 2016
Drdreyy:

Nothing? Even when she gets violent at you and wants to hurt you or take your life?

Forget that thing, if a woman misbehaves she deserves to be dealt with/corrected. I don't pamper ladies/women.

Women are very violent nowadays and don't deserve any special treatment.

As for the pregnancy/Tummy, there is nothing special about it, it's part of the curse on all the daughters of eve, as a punishment for disobeying God, believing Satan and tasting the forbidden fruit., that brought sin into the world and all other problems.

I'm not saying women shouldn't be respected, but respect is reciprocal. Any lady/woman that wants me to respect her should also behave herself. All the ladies we have nowadays are too rude, arrogant and disrespectful.

i know some guys known as "women wrapper" will heavily criticize this comment.
Guys that have lost their respect and become fools at the sight of women just because of what they want to get from her

" Forget that thing, if a woman
misbehaves she deserves to be dealt
with/corrected".....what if a man misbehaves, who is suppose to deal with him? abi men too don't misbehave?

" As for the pregnancy/Tummy, there
is nothing special about it, it's part of
the curse on all the daughters of eve,
as a punishment for disobeying God,
believing Satan and tasting the
forbidden fruit., that brought sin into
the world and all other problems"....bro there is a whole lot special about carrying another human for nine months. it's divine and sacred!

as for a ''merciful and loving" God punishing Eve, and cursing generations yet unborn (innocent people) over a f*cking apple....I reserve my comment!
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by CioAngels(f): 5:04pm On Oct 11, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
This is lovely.

God Bless The Women..

Safe Delivery To All Pregnant Women World Wide, No Bleeding nor Complications After Delivery Shall Befall Thee, You All Shall Delivery Like The Women Of Hebrew....AMEN!!
Very Big Amen to all Expectant Mothers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 11, 2016
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by mukthar2000(m): 5:11pm On Oct 11, 2016
The husband was very stupid for him to allow his wife to take pics with this dressing and post on media,he doesn't respest the wife and the pregnance.
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 11, 2016
grin i dey fear pregnancy
decatalyst:
Wow!

This belle dey fear me. E be like say eim wan drop grin grin

This dude is a good loader cheesy
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by Topestbilly(m): 5:35pm On Oct 11, 2016
sinaj:
Beautiful picture, me likey kiss

But this belle big o! embarassed

Women are really trying.

Safe delivery to all the moms to be

Pray for ya sef 2, what ar u waiting for?
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by Damibiz(m): 5:40pm On Oct 11, 2016
What an Incojobogious smthing

Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by gentlesinna(m): 5:42pm On Oct 11, 2016
Hey Mr mature dnt even start.i hv every write to comment on where nd what ever issue I feel like,jst bcs u beat ur wife dos not giv u d write to talk anyhw.
nnokwa042:
ok with ur profile picture ur still to young ,kids like u need to mature before commenting on marital issues ur still young face ur waec
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by ChiefS(m): 5:45pm On Oct 11, 2016
Exposing her pregnancy to mmuo ojo.
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 11, 2016
close your rotten fish mouth smiley
smite:

" Forget that thing, if a woman
misbehaves she deserves to be dealt
with/corrected".....what if a man misbehaves, who is suppose to deal with him? abi men too don't misbehave?

" As for the pregnancy/Tummy, there
is nothing special about it, it's part of
the curse on all the daughters of eve,
as a punishment for disobeying God,
believing Satan and tasting the
forbidden fruit., that brought sin into
the world and all other problems"....bro there is a whole lot special about carrying another human for nine months. it's divine and sacred!

as for a ''merciful and loving" God punishing Eve, and cursing generations yet unborn (innocent people) over a f*cking apple....I reserve my comment!

1 Like

Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by sinaj(f): 6:01pm On Oct 11, 2016
Topestbilly:

Pray for ya sef 2, what ar u waiting for?
u na
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by ogbobo: 6:03pm On Oct 11, 2016
haha ladies una see whether small preek or big preek na the result be this ooo!!
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by Missyetty(f): 6:05pm On Oct 11, 2016
Awww! Beautiful pregnant woman, I wish her safe delivery plus I love the concept....it is really creative
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by GoneKayLoner(m): 6:12pm On Oct 11, 2016
this belle na baba

Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by electrokcoi(m): 6:12pm On Oct 11, 2016
Wetin concerns me

Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by Thylord(m): 6:14pm On Oct 11, 2016
gentlesinna:
Oh my God.women are trying 0oo0o0

Dis is one of d reasons I respect women alot.
Notin on earth will ever make me lay my hands on a woman.
me too my brother.
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by craves(m): 6:32pm On Oct 11, 2016
djWALE:
This couple neva encounter correct yellow fever for their village,if not..they wnt be flashing the unborn child's pregnancy..i pity dem sha

God pls give this person one bag of sense. Oga planned photoshoot!!!. Btw who tell u say na village. That could be any garden anywhere
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by Savvy2(f): 6:33pm On Oct 11, 2016
jeffizy:

I've been down that road and I'm still on that road grin

Awww!!kiss that's so sweet... thumbs up for you, keep it up and God bless
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by djWALE(m): 6:37pm On Oct 11, 2016
craves:

God pls give this person one bag of sense. Oga planned photoshoot!!!. Btw who tell u say na village. That could be any garden anywhere
i dont think u are okay@all..did i mean the background was their village??...i pity u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by Topestbilly(m): 6:40pm On Oct 11, 2016
sinaj:
u na

Me ke? U make mistake, na Cutehector u b one type abi?
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by Mamush001(f): 6:45pm On Oct 11, 2016
I smh in disgust / pity for you...whoever did this to you huh you must have come from a very abusive home and this has so much affected your sense of reasoning. i pray you marry a woman who will deal with you accordingly just as you deal with her... ODE

Drdreyy:

Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by notoriousbabe: 6:56pm On Oct 11, 2016
Osusumustflow and family
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children by FTBOY: 7:15pm On Oct 11, 2016
sinaj:
Beautiful picture, me likey kiss

But this belle big o! embarassed

Women are really trying.

Safe delivery to all the moms to be
i'd like to put you in that condition.....say make you born two babies for me.. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman / Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) / I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.