Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

When Darkness Thought It Is In Charge - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / When Darkness Thought It Is In Charge (540 Views)

Born Of A Dragon (Blood and Darkness) / HIDDEN DARKNESS By Jon Doe / I Thought It Was Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Darkness Thought It Is In Charge by mrrights: 9:49am On Oct 11, 2016
WHEN DARKNESS THOUGHT IT IS IN CHARGE by Abdulrazaq O Hamzat. When darkness of the night, takes over from the light of the day, the day is always worried. Like a Hen that newly hatched its eggs, all that occupies heart of the day, is how to protect the vulnerable creatures consumed by the darkness of the night. When most living creatures hide their fear of terror associated with night, under the guise of sleeping and resting, the day understands their worries. This explains why the day always work harder than others, to implant bright stars up in the sky, to give people hope, when they thought all is over.
And when darkness thought it is in charge in the night, fully expressing itself through spreading of the dark cloud, the stars starts to twinkle and moon smiling. Within the couple of hours, day eventually takes over from night and light over darkness. It's always victory for the day.
All living creatures that had gone to sleep at night, suddenly wakes up when the day takes over, their fear of night terror gone with its darkness.
Like the day, i know how worried many of you are about the dark cloud spreading in our country, particularly as it relates to business growth and sustainability. Just like the terror of the night, scaring even the most powerful living creatures , businesses are suffering, business owners are worried and everyone is complaining.
But like the real Nigerian that we are, I know how hard you are working to prevent darkness from enjoying monopoly of the night, that’s what the day often do until it chases the night away to restore light.
Let me reassure you fellow country people, you are the day, which never fails to restore light, you are the moon, which light up the night, even in the midst of thick darkness, you are the stars that continue to shine and twinkle.
Like the day that you are, dark night shall not last long before the light of the day is lighted.

(1) (Reply)

Book Review- Highway Queen / Linda Ikeji And Her Glass Of Lemonade - Written By Joy Bewaji / Entangled Souls (episode 5)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.