Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,161 members, 7,811,354 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

Yoruba Distrust For Hausa Fulani ‘ll Destroy APC – Ameh Ebute, Ex-senate Pres. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Distrust For Hausa Fulani ‘ll Destroy APC – Ameh Ebute, Ex-senate Pres. (1240 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Asks Form. Senate Pres David Mark To Tell The World His Middle Name / “i Will Show Buhari The Meaning Of Asiwaju; I Can Destroy Apc- Tinubu / Ameh Ebute On Tom Marino: "FG, Lodge Formal Complaint Against US Congressman" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Distrust For Hausa Fulani ‘ll Destroy APC – Ameh Ebute, Ex-senate Pres. by Biafman: 10:28am On Oct 11, 2016
So Ameh Ebute actually warned the fool Tinubu 3 years ago during the useless merger of their useless party, yet he proceeded because of his selfishness and stupidity to plunge Nigeria into it's present mess. This Ameh Ebute spoke like a vissioner and in my opinion, he is actually a vissioner. You are about to read an article from 3 years ago.

Yoruba distrust for Hausa Fulani ‘ll destroy APC – Ebute, ex-Senate President

BY EMMANUEL AZIKEN, POLITICAL EDITOR

Former Senate President, Ameh Ebute, Monday, described the merger of three political parties into the All Progressives Congress, APC, as unworkable, affirming the continuing hurt of the Yoruba people against the Hausa Fulani on account of the death in detention of Bashorun Moshood Abiola.

In a session with newsmen in Lagos, Senator Ebute also charged northern leaders to give space to other sections of the country, noting that when northerners ruled the country they were not disturbed as President Jonathan is presently being disturbed. Senator Ebute presided over the affairs of the third Senate for some months in 1993 following the removal from office of Senator Iyorcha Ayu as Senate President.

He also exonerated the people of the Middle Belt from the agitation of some sections of the north against a second term for President Jonathan, saying that there was no basis for the opposition given what he claimed were the good works of the president in most sectors of the polity. While describing the recent merger of three parties into the APC as unworkable, Ebute warned Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu to be cautious of his relationship with Muhammadu Buhari. He said: “If I go into the history of Nigerian politics, you will agree with me that the merger will not work.

I was in detention with Bola Tinubu in Alagbon for 50 days. Tinubu knew what happened and I still know what happened and I am surprised that Tinubu can go into marriage with these people.” Noting the events that trailed the arrest of Chief Moshood Abiola after he declared himself as president in 1994, he said: ”I don’t think that the Yoruba people have forgotten that incident to hobnob or have a marriage with people who will likely treat them the same way again.”

He said: “You know them. You know the people that constituted the CPC, that is Buhari’s party. Buhari was the chief adviser to Abacha when Abacha was president. “As chairman of PTF, they were very hard on us. I am not saying that because of that they shouldn’t become president again, but I am warning Bola Tinubu that what happened to us in 1994 could happen to him again, that he should be careful because he is my colleague.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/08/yoruba-distrust-for-hausa-fulani-ll-destroy-apc-ebute-ex-senate-president/
Re: Yoruba Distrust For Hausa Fulani ‘ll Destroy APC – Ameh Ebute, Ex-senate Pres. by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 11, 2016
APC is falling down.

PDP is falling down.

It's time for we, the youths to take over.

Unfortunately we are depending on these two deceitful parties

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Distrust For Hausa Fulani ‘ll Destroy APC – Ameh Ebute, Ex-senate Pres. by ayokellany: 10:33am On Oct 11, 2016
I doubt many of you Igbos will endeavor to make use of your God given medulla this Buhari tenure. Your brains have simply collapsed because Nigeria has a fulani president.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Distrust For Hausa Fulani ‘ll Destroy APC – Ameh Ebute, Ex-senate Pres. by CHIJIOKE1314: 10:38am On Oct 11, 2016
[s]
ayokellany:
I doubt many of you Igbos will endeavor to make use of your God given medulla this Buhari tenure. Your brains have simply collapsed because Nigeria has a fulani president.
[/s]

Painment... !!

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Distrust For Hausa Fulani ‘ll Destroy APC – Ameh Ebute, Ex-senate Pres. by Biafman: 10:39am On Oct 11, 2016
EastGold:
APC is falling down.

PDP is falling down.

It's time for we, the youths to take over.

Unfortunately we are depending on these two deceitful parties
Take over what? Which youth are you talking about? You mean youths like corrupt Bankole, traitors like Omojuwa and Ogundamisi the online highest bidder rats? Reasonable people are talking about division of the country so thay can take their destinies into their hands to build their new countries without all this pull backs, and you are here talking about APC and PDP.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Distrust For Hausa Fulani ‘ll Destroy APC – Ameh Ebute, Ex-senate Pres. by SamJed(m): 10:46am On Oct 11, 2016
Honestly i sometimes wonder why the brown roofs could agree to go into marriage with the people up the map o...i wonder if it is just to despise the better south...but thank God, it seems the jazz has started clearing from the brown roof's eyes

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Distrust For Hausa Fulani ‘ll Destroy APC – Ameh Ebute, Ex-senate Pres. by Biafman: 11:22am On Oct 11, 2016
SamJed:
Honestly i sometimes wonder why the brown roofs could agree to go into marriage with the people up the map o...i wonder if it is just to despise the better south...but thank God, it seems the jazz has started clearing from the brown roof's eyes
It is in their nature to hate and destabilize once they are not in control. Just watch what is going on now, they have mobilized all their online e-rats to write rubbish, paint bad and undermine the present government because they didn't get what they thought should be given to them om platter.
Omojuwa, Kayode Ogundamisi, just watch out for these two, they will soon call for division of Nigeria, what they detest Biafrans doing. These two were the most vocal online rats that supported Buhari with propaganda before the election as they thought northerners will play ball with them and allow them to loot as much as possible via their brother Tinubu, but once northerners cut them to size and put them in their usual place, they became angry and are now ganging up against the same useless government they assisted to power out of greed and selfishness.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Distrust For Hausa Fulani ‘ll Destroy APC – Ameh Ebute, Ex-senate Pres. by evilapc: 12:13pm On Oct 11, 2016
ayokellany:
To Yoruba bastards, prodigals, crumb eaters, back stabbers, traitors, alatenujes, and akindanidanis that are the willing allies and ready tools in the hands of Hausa-Fulani hegemonic oppressors, get your acts together. Stop selling your birthrights for a bowl of amala. Stop playing a second fiddle to Hausa-Fulanis. Stop selling your own people to the feudalists. Now is the time for all Yorubas regardless of party persuasion and religious affiliation to come together and fight the Hausa-Fulani hegemonic oppressors. Our demand is simple: restructure now or we'll opt out of Nigeria!

http://www.saharareporters.com/2016/10/10/yoruba-race-under-siege-tanko-yakasai-and-hausa-fulani-hegemonic-oppresors-bayo
Re: Yoruba Distrust For Hausa Fulani ‘ll Destroy APC – Ameh Ebute, Ex-senate Pres. by ayokellany: 11:33pm On Oct 11, 2016
evilapc:

To Yoruba bastards, prodigals, crumb eaters, back stabbers, traitors, alatenujes, and akindanidanis that are the willing allies and ready tools in the hands of Hausa-Fulani hegemonic oppressors, get your acts together. Stop selling your birthrights for a bowl of amala. Stop playing a second fiddle to Hausa-Fulanis. Stop selling your own people to the feudalists. Now is the time for all Yorubas regardless of party persuasion and religious affiliation to come together and fight the Hausa-Fulani hegemonic oppressors. Our demand is simple: restructure now or we'll opt out of Nigeria!

http://www.saharareporters.com/2016/10/10/yoruba-race-under-siege-tanko-yakasai-and-hausa-fulani-hegemonic-oppresors-bayo

Can you tell me when your forefathers, fathers and you ever played a leading role in Nigeria ? And am not talking about disgraceful ceremonial head of state Azikwe once occupied. At times I wonder who is really the fool btw you people and the abokis when your best in the person of Azikwe n co could not comprehend where power lies btw head of state n head or head of government with all his education. The same thing with Ojukwu who his parent wasted several pound to educate in Europe and Nigeria wasted more training him in the best war school in Europe yet he was beaten blue black by an aboki that sips only kunu all his life. You lot should be ashame of yourself. What a waste of a race. Note that this response is tailored specifically to spite morons like u n not well discerning igbo on this forum.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Distrust For Hausa Fulani ‘ll Destroy APC – Ameh Ebute, Ex-senate Pres. by Nobody: 12:43am On Oct 12, 2016
Why s everyone fond of attacking yoruba's these days?
Re: Yoruba Distrust For Hausa Fulani ‘ll Destroy APC – Ameh Ebute, Ex-senate Pres. by BekeeBuAgbara: 2:44am On Oct 12, 2016
ayokellany:
Slave, leave Igbos alone and face Ameh Ebute a Middle Belt man who warned you guys before the election.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Distrust For Hausa Fulani ‘ll Destroy APC – Ameh Ebute, Ex-senate Pres. by ayokellany: 3:56am On Oct 12, 2016
BekeeBuAgbara:
Slave, leave Igbos alone and face Ameh Ebute a Middle Belt man who warned you guys before the election.
The Israelites remained as slaves till they left Egypt, your forefathers n father died as slaves in Nigeria. You n your offspring are condemned to slavery till your death in Nigeria. Now kindly go and smash your head on the wall

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Distrust For Hausa Fulani ‘ll Destroy APC – Ameh Ebute, Ex-senate Pres. by Nobody: 6:19am On Oct 12, 2016
Biafman:

Take over what? Which youth are you talking about? You mean youths like corrupt Bankole, traitors like Omojuwa and Ogundamisi the online highest bidder rats? Reasonable people are talking about division of the country so thay can take their destinies into their hands to build their new countries without all this pull backs, and you are here talking about APC and PDP.

Which reasonable people? Better modify it to unreasonable people.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Distrust For Hausa Fulani ‘ll Destroy APC – Ameh Ebute, Ex-senate Pres. by Nobody: 6:23am On Oct 12, 2016
ayokellany:

Can you tell me when your forefathers, fathers and you ever played a leading role in Nigeria ? And am not talking about disgraceful ceremonial head of state Azikwe once occupied. At times I wonder who is really the fool btw you people and the abokis when your best in the person of Azikwe n co could not comprehend where power lies btw head of state n head or head of government with all his education. The same thing with Ojukwu who his parent wasted several pound to educate in Europe and Nigeria wasted more training him in the best war school in Europe yet he was beaten blue black by an aboki that sips only kunu all his life. You lot should be ashame of yourself. What a waste of a race. Note that this response is tailored specifically to spite morons like u n not well discerning igbo on this forum.

Perchance he has never been to North at all his life or may be once as a kid. But look the degree of audacity he used in propagating hate against Hausa Fulani, thinking it's easy to deal with them. Nigeria is not a primary school that a simple headmaster can control.

(1) (Reply)

Pics.if Aisha Buhari Belongs To The Kitchen She...... / Checkout Wat Wike Told Pastor Adeboye At Redeemer's Friend's Exclusive Dinner(pi / Pics: Nigerians Storm Nigeria High Commission UK, Demand To See President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.