Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,114 members, 7,849,476 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:16 PM

Need Urgent Advice... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need Urgent Advice... (573 Views)

I Need Urgent Advice, Please / I Need Ur Urgent Advice Dear Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Urgent Advice... by Ifakiland(m): 10:48am On Oct 11, 2016
Pls how best do I confess to my gf that I'm cheating on her with 3/4 oda side chicks
Note: she's very violent o...do I confess tru the fone or write letter
Re: Need Urgent Advice... by Topestbilly(m): 10:53am On Oct 11, 2016
Tell her when she pays you a visit, but make sure it's when she's in the kitchen boiling water or frying plantain.

1 Like

Re: Need Urgent Advice... by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 11, 2016
Ifakiland:
Pls how best do I confess to my gf that I'm cheating on her with 3/4 oda side chicks
Note: she's very violent o...do I confess tru the fone or write letter

My brother, don't confess. For ur own safety.

But you sef wicked o Wetin you dey do with 4 side chicks?
Re: Need Urgent Advice... by Ifakiland(m): 11:03am On Oct 11, 2016
KissChris:

My brother, don't confess. For ur own safety.

But you sef wicked o Wetin you dey do with 4 side chicks?
My broda na msc project o...."female social/sexual behaviors" it was purely experimental....
Re: Need Urgent Advice... by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 11, 2016
Re: Need Urgent Advice... by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 11, 2016
Ifakiland:

My broda na msc project o...."female social/sexual behaviors" it was purely experimental....

You deserve cane

Poor girls cry
Re: Need Urgent Advice... by Ifakiland(m): 11:05am On Oct 11, 2016
Topestbilly:
Tell her when she pays you a visit, but make sure it's when she's in the kitchen boiling water or frying plantain.
Ha padi y evils...I say person violent, u say make I tell her wen she dey fry dodo or boil water!!!! Ha aye ma ni ka oo!!!
Re: Need Urgent Advice... by Ifakiland(m): 11:07am On Oct 11, 2016
KissChris:

You deserve cane
Poor girls cry
Yea dem poor but dem sexy sef o!
Re: Need Urgent Advice... by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 11, 2016
tell her so that she can break your head
Re: Need Urgent Advice... by Folalade(f): 11:35am On Oct 11, 2016
Why should you do that in the first place?
Re: Need Urgent Advice... by Ifakiland(m): 11:46am On Oct 11, 2016
Folalade:
Why should you do that in the first place?
It was purely experimental.
Re: Need Urgent Advice... by Savvy2(f): 11:58am On Oct 11, 2016
Since she's the main chick or so it seems... do the needful... delete the 3/4 other girls then after a month or so of being faithful... confess. Make it seem like it happened a long time ago, so incase she hears about it she'll be like "that was before" grin
Re: Need Urgent Advice... by Ifakiland(m): 12:50pm On Oct 11, 2016
Savvy2:
Since she's the main chick or so it seems... do the needful... delete the 3/4 other girls then after a month or so of being faithful... confess. Make it seem like it happened a long time ago, so incase she hears about it she'll be like "that was before" grin
Wow! Brilliant....just brilliant.
Re: Need Urgent Advice... by Folalade(f): 12:58pm On Oct 11, 2016
Ifakiland:

It was purely experimental.
Tahhhh!
Re: Need Urgent Advice... by Savvy2(f): 7:50pm On Oct 11, 2016
Ifakiland:

Wow! Brilliant....just brilliant.

I'm not on your side though...

(1) (Reply)

Please Your Advise Is Needed / Video: Lady Angry Saying Men Are Meant To Be Shared, Asked Other Women To Share / Are You Single And Seriously Searching Join READY FOR MARRIAGE Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.