Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

BREAKING: Amid Raid On Judges, Buhari Appoints New Supreme Court Justices - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Amid Raid On Judges, Buhari Appoints New Supreme Court Justices (8508 Views)

New Supreme Court Judges Sworn In (Photos) / Chidi Odinkalu Mocks DSS Raid On Judges – In 5 Tweets / Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Amid Raid On Judges, Buhari Appoints New Supreme Court Justices by Antivirus92(m): 3:33pm On Oct 11, 2016
Ojukkwufrank:

The disgraced criminal is in pains. Shameless wild animal sired by a mentally deranged dwarf that was brutally stoned to death at Upper Iweka, ask the dwarf that sired you to tell you the real story of your cursed mother. Accursed biafrans beating chest of how they want to join APC few days ago and now changing tune, shameless miscreant from the lineage of apes and baboons.
shut up mr

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Amid Raid On Judges, Buhari Appoints New Supreme Court Justices by Ojukkwufrank: 3:37pm On Oct 11, 2016
Antivirus92:
shut up mr

Poverty is written all over your own pictures, you cant even feed well. I am not your set, go meet your mates at Ariara market.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Amid Raid On Judges, Buhari Appoints New Supreme Court Justices by Antivirus92(m): 3:49pm On Oct 11, 2016
Ojukkwufrank:

Poverty is written all over your own pictures, you cant even feed well. I am not your set, go meet your mates at Ariara market.
how far my half inch friend.... lol...
I am not fighting You this time around, I'm only trying to tell u to stop disgracing ur already severely disgraced self any further.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Amid Raid On Judges, Buhari Appoints New Supreme Court Justices by demolinka(m): 4:05pm On Oct 11, 2016
CSTR2:
I have lee kuan yew's book with me, so I know what I know what I am talking about.
Lee Kuan Yew was controversial, true, like most world presidents, but he was not a slowpoke.
You said Nigeria is more divided than Singapore and yet you still argue for nepotism in such a divided country.
How has buhari helped bridge Nigeria's divide? Can you honestly tell me that buhari is uniting Nigerians with the best of his ability in words and actions?
So the concept of true federalism has suddenly become a foreign and hard concept? Because buhari doesn't like it? smh. Well. I stay in a federalized nation and there is nothing difficult about it. Infact it is the best system for such a divided country like Nigeria.
You say Nigeria is divided? I agree. Is your president the right person to bridge that divide and develop the country? An emphatic No.

No I didn't argue for nepotism, I only hinged on that fact to highlight the parallels in their dictatorial temperaments.
Nigeria is divided along many faultlines, PMB will prolly not correct such divisions during his tenure. But he is indeed giving his all to the cause - his actions prove thus, only that cynics will never see beyond their ethnocentric biases.
What really is a slowpoke I'm sure even your honest self didn't expect a Messianic clean up in such a short time of a system that was destined for destruction.
When did pmb say he hates true federalism, for Pete's sake
And who in your opinion is the right person to 'bridge the divide' and develop Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Amid Raid On Judges, Buhari Appoints New Supreme Court Justices by Ojukkwufrank: 4:20pm On Oct 11, 2016
Antivirus92:
how far my half inch friend.... lol...
I am not fighting You this time around, I'm only trying to tell u to stop disgracing ur already severely disgraced self any further.

Hunger is dealing with you already, i wont contribute to your death cos poverty is already your best friend. Your pics were scattered all over nairaland few months ago and someone said we should raise money to take care of you. I wont insult a living dead man, just go find your fellow mates. We aint set bro.

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Amid Raid On Judges, Buhari Appoints New Supreme Court Justices by hundredhundred: 4:24pm On Oct 11, 2016
Ojukkwufrank:

Lol. You are wicked cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Amid Raid On Judges, Buhari Appoints New Supreme Court Justices by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 11, 2016
Ojukkwufrank:

Swerve, I dont do kids. May the soul of your father rest in hell.

Is that all... . So senseless as usual.
Re: BREAKING: Amid Raid On Judges, Buhari Appoints New Supreme Court Justices by laudate: 5:13pm On Oct 11, 2016
There are always two sides to a story. Here is another viewpoint on the arrest of the judges:

edimalo:
This sounds Crazy! No wonder the judges were released unconditionally.

Mahmud Mohammed, the Chief Justice of Nigeria, CJN, has confronted President Muhammadu Buhari in a face-to-face meeting in the Presidential Villa following the weekend crackdown on federal judges and two Supreme Court justices by the country’s secret police, The Trent can exclusively report.

The meeting, which held in the morning of Monday, October 10, 2016, was at the instance of the Honourable Justice Mohammed, multiple sources reveal.

Present at the meeting were Lawal Daura, the director-general of the Department of State Security Services, DSS, which serves as the country’s secret police and the president of the National Industrial Court of Nigeria, Babatunde Adejumo.

Our findings are that the meeting was very tense and the chief justice did not mince words when addressing the president on the matter. The visibly infuriated CJN tongue-lashed the president for violating the democratic principles of separation of powers and assuming the unconstitutional status of “supervisor” of the judiciary, an independent arm of government.

Justice Mohammed accused President Buhari of victimizing the judges targeted in the midnight crackdown by the DSS for refusing to be intimidated by the secret police over the matters of the election petitions of Rivers and Akwa Ibom states.

According to one of our top inside sources, the CJN exposed a series of scare and intimidation tactics carried out by the DSS director general, a kinsman to President Buhari, to make the bench bow to its wishes and overturn the judgement against the current governors of two oil-rich states.

Mohammed expressly accused the DSS DG of using the name of President Buhari in carrying out what he called an “unprecedented attempt to influence the bench and pervert justice” in the country. The president was visibly upset by the revelations and repeatedly denied knowledge of such harassment of of judges by the DSS.

Mr. Daura attempted to deny knowledge of such subterranean moves and claimed that the judges that were arrested, in what the secret police wrongly termed as “sting operation”, were corrupt. A claim which saw the CJN shout him down telling him to shut up and sit down.

After lambasting the secret police boss, Justice Mohammed proceeded to unreel instances in which Daura contacted judges handling the election petition cases claiming that ruling in favour of the All Progressives Congress, APC, candidates was “what President Buhari wanted”. Again, the president denies issuing such instructions.

The CJN also revealed that the minister of transportation, Rotimi Amaechi offered the judges millions of dollars to overturn their ruling on the two election petitions. He said the honourable justices rebuffed Amaechi because they were hellbent on delivering a sound judgment on the cases which had been unduly sensationalised by politicians.

Justice Mohammed revealed that Amaechi also said that he was acting on the orders of the president and that in actual fact, the judges arrested over the weekend were those who refused to be corrupted by the DSS and Amaechi and insisted on preserving the independence and integrity of the bench.

On this revelation, Buhari presented a disturbed contenance, our sources say. The president requested that the CJN puts down his position which we are reliably informed has been done.

Insiders revealed to The Trent that the climate in Aso Rock is unusually tense following the posture and damning revelations by the CJN.

There are whispers in the corridors that based on the gravity of the allegations against the DSS director and Amaechi, Buhari may let go of the duo to “clear his name from the embarrassing episode’, a top security source told our reporter.

Justice Mohammed went on to describe the DSS action as “very saddening”, “deeply regrettable” and a “distressing and unfortunate” incident when he later addressed the valedictory court session held in honour of a retiring Justice of the Supreme Court, Suleiman Galadima. The attorney general of the federation and minister of justice, Abubakar Malami was conspicuously absent at the event on Monday.

In the early hours of Saturday, October 8, 2016, operatives of the county’s secret police invaded the homes of a number of senior judges and abducted some of them from the homes under the guise of an anti-corruption battle.

“My lords, invited guests, ladies and gentlemen, not to detract from this occasion, it is indeed very saddening and deeply regrettable, the distressing and unfortunate incident which occurred on Friday, October 7 and Saturday, October 8, 2016,” Mohammed said at the valedictory court session held in honour of a retiring Justice of the Supreme Court, Suleiman Galadima

President Buhari appointed Lawal Daura, his kinsman from his hometown in Katsina on July 2, as head of the DSS after firing Ita Ekpeyong. Daura was recalled from retirement as he had retired from the service of the DSS when he reached the mandatory age of 60 according to the Civil Service rules of Nigeria. He is also a member of Buhari’s political party, the All Progressives Congress (APC) and served on the security committee for Buhari’s presidential campaign.

While the election petitions were being heard at the courts, the INEC resident electoral commissioners (RECs) for Akwa Ibom, Austin Okojie, was detained and tortured for 13 days and his Rivers State counterpart, Gesila Khan , was also detained for two weeks by Nigeria’s secret police. The harassment, detention, and torture of electoral officials of the two oil rich states was reportedly connected with the interest of President Buhari in reclaiming electoral victory from main opposition party, the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) in those states.

None of the INEC officials detained by the DSS have been charged with any crime and the election petitions were eventually ruled in favour of the PDP by the Supreme Court.

http://techflave.com/2016/10/11/exclusive-chief-justice-nigeria-berates-buhari-face-face-meeting-aso-rock/
Re: BREAKING: Amid Raid On Judges, Buhari Appoints New Supreme Court Justices by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 11, 2016
Go check out http://homecash.online/?ref=26469

Thank me later wink
Re: BREAKING: Amid Raid On Judges, Buhari Appoints New Supreme Court Justices by MONITZ: 6:52pm On Oct 11, 2016
Y?
Re: BREAKING: Amid Raid On Judges, Buhari Appoints New Supreme Court Justices by MONITZ: 6:56pm On Oct 11, 2016
Preparation for Elections Petition Tribunal for the next elections is already loading, he is trying to dot the I'd and cross his t's by having his men in place just in case a dispute of any electoral victory arises ,and needs to go all the way to the Supreme court.He is trying to fix those who would be sympathetic to A. P. C's cause just the way the P. D. P did. Well I hope these ones re not corrupt like their predecessors.

Yet again y re they re all from the North, y?. Well I will ve no problem with dat provided they re next in line or on merit bt would be totally wrong if this is the normal politics the North play by having their people in strategic places...
Nigeria has many fault lines already and appointments ought to reflect dat to some extent and not this government of the North NY the North and got the North, who even does that in a democracy?

Uncle Jona didn't constitute his cabinet this way and the Northerners shouted to high heavens that they had been marginalised despite having some few influential people in his government, well I guess it's the winner takes all kind of politics.

Let the best man for the job get it so that we don't ve mediocrity.
Re: BREAKING: Amid Raid On Judges, Buhari Appoints New Supreme Court Justices by CSTR2: 7:34pm On Oct 11, 2016
Ojukkwufrank:

A Nigerian behind thousands of online scams around the world has been arrested in the southern oil city of Port Harcourt, Interpol alleges.
The 40-year-old man, known only as "Mike" is alleged to head a network of 40 individuals behind global scams worth more than $60m (£45m).

MORE IBO CRIMINALS BELOW:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-36939751
http://money.cnn.com/2016/08/01/news/companies/nigeria-scam-arrest/
http://www.theatlantic.com/news/archive/2016/08/nigerian-prince-scam/493838/
https://nakedsecurity.sophos.com/2016/08/02/nigerian-scammer-arrested-for-60-million-email-fraud/
Good. You have finally accepted the fact that Fraud is Nigeria's Image not Drugs.
Now another fact for you to accept is that for every 100 Nigerians arrested of fraud, Atleast 90 are yorubas.
Yorubas account overwhelming for the GDP of fraud in Nigeria.
Re: BREAKING: Amid Raid On Judges, Buhari Appoints New Supreme Court Justices by CSTR2: 7:39pm On Oct 11, 2016
The afonja idiott has followed me just like his fellow smear artist I eviscerated before.
Well, mental brilliance and logic has that effect on people.
Re: BREAKING: Amid Raid On Judges, Buhari Appoints New Supreme Court Justices by Ojukkwufrank: 11:57pm On Oct 11, 2016
succed:

Is that all... . So senseless as usual.

This malnourished kid is seriously looking for attention, I dont do little kids. Stop disturbing my mentions.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Amid Raid On Judges, Buhari Appoints New Supreme Court Justices by Ojukkwufrank: 11:58pm On Oct 11, 2016
CSTR2:
The afonja idiott has followed me just like his fellow smear artist I eviscerated before.
Well, mental brilliance and logic has that effect on people.

Flat head cannibal, you ran away and had to come post this nonsense when i was offline. Typical Akpu eating osu Ibo, smelly thing.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Amid Raid On Judges, Buhari Appoints New Supreme Court Justices by Antivirus92(m): 4:32am On Oct 12, 2016
Ojukkwufrank:

Hunger is dealing with you already, i wont contribute to your death cos poverty is already your best friend. Your pics were scattered all over nairaland few months ago and someone said we should raise money to take care of you. I wont insult a living dead man, just go find your fellow mates. We aint set bro.
but we all know that an osun man is likely to be a poverty ravaged person than his anambra counterpart. moreover, nature denied u so many traits which are always visible in a modern man so I guess u must be the last of your specie. Having ur pictures in my phone is suicidal because my little cousins and relatives always access my phone
Re: BREAKING: Amid Raid On Judges, Buhari Appoints New Supreme Court Justices by ArodewilliamsT: 5:19am On Oct 12, 2016
maclatunji:
[s]

At this rate of thinking, the Southeast might not produce a new Supreme Court judge by the year 30,000. How did you miss the fact that the nominated justices were selected by the National Judicial Council (NJC)?

Sane people from the Southeast should not allow the voices of mediocres like this be the dominant ones coming from their region. It does you a great disservice.[/s]

And who gives a damn what yoruba muslim brain thinks? If the wellbeign of the East had been dependent on you, no Easterner would be alive by now. So kindly go to hell in 127 different ways. Igbos will be a pain your muslim neck till you decide to stay on your fuckkking own and wean your 'longer throat' off oil!
Re: BREAKING: Amid Raid On Judges, Buhari Appoints New Supreme Court Justices by CSTR2: 6:16am On Oct 12, 2016
Ojukkwufrank:

Flat head cannibal, you ran away and had to come post this nonsense when i was offline. Typical Akpu eating osu Ibo, smelly thing.
Ran away? cheesy
Unlike you, I am not a fraudster hiding away 24hrs behind the computer. I have jobs and commitment to people offline. I have given you more of my time than you are worth.
Besides, what could possibly possess you to follow my mention? Are you people suffering from Stockholm syndrome? The other afonja like you I eviscerated too decided to follow me. It seems you guys enjoy abuse.
Re: BREAKING: Amid Raid On Judges, Buhari Appoints New Supreme Court Justices by Ojukkwufrank: 7:29am On Oct 12, 2016
CSTR2:
Ran away? cheesy
Unlike you, I am not a fraudster hiding away 24hrs behind the computer. I have jobs and commitment to people offline. I have given you more of my time than you are worth.
Besides, what could possibly possess you to follow my mention? Are you people suffering from Stockholm syndrome? The other afonja like you I eviscerated too decided to follow me. It seems you guys enjoy abuse.

The accursed dingbat is pouring smelly spits as usual. You have no job but your scam activities online, you were exposed and truly have no shame. You will be caught soon and spend the rest of your pathetic life behind bars. Devilish being.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Amid Raid On Judges, Buhari Appoints New Supreme Court Justices by Ojukkwufrank: 7:35am On Oct 12, 2016
Antivirus92:
but we all know that an osun man is likely to be a poverty ravaged person than his anambra counterpart. moreover, nature denied u so many traits which are always visible in a modern man so I guess u must be the last of your specie. Having ur pictures in my phone is suicidal because my little cousins and relatives always access my phone

I cant stress myself on a malnourished kid like you, everyone that expose you jobless animals must be from Osun. I have never in my life being to Osun, the last time i checked same Osun ranks lower in poverty rate than your pathetic and useless state.

Your pictures were splattered here few months ago and my dog is living better than you. The one on your dp alone can cause river blindness, leave your parents smelly house and go find a job. Poverty is making you run mad, I regret responding to a sufferhead like you. Its a waste of time and energy.

https://www.nairaland.com/2418994/ranking-nigerian-states-poverty-rates

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Amid Raid On Judges, Buhari Appoints New Supreme Court Justices by CSTR2: 10:11am On Oct 12, 2016
Ojukkwufrank:

The accursed dingbat is pouring smelly spits as usual. You have no job but your scam activities online, you were exposed and truly have no shame. You will be caught soon and spend the rest of your pathetic life behind bars. Devilish being.
Nitwit with a subzero IQ.
Show me proof of your assertion, you ghoul.
Let me even humour your degraded intellect- Show me proof of where and what I was exposed for, shameless oluwole smear artist.
You are living in a poor country, surrounded by afonja fraudsters, and you are accusing someone infinitely well-off than you of fraud. That is how your ancestors and ethnic leaders smear upstanding characters from other parts of the country.
Despicable louts.
Re: BREAKING: Amid Raid On Judges, Buhari Appoints New Supreme Court Justices by Antivirus92(m): 11:25am On Oct 12, 2016
Ojukkwufrank:

I cant stress myself on a malnourished kid like you, everyone that expose you jobless animals must be from Osun. I have never in my life being to Osun, the last time i checked same Osun ranks lower in poverty rate than your pathetic and useless state.

Your pictures were splattered here few months ago and my dog is living better than you. The one on your dp alone can cause river blindness, leave your parents smelly house and go find a job. Poverty is making you run mad, I regret responding to a sufferhead like you. Its a waste of time and energy.

https://www.nairaland.com/2418994/ranking-nigerian-states-poverty-rates
STALE!!... are u tired of "your pictures were splattered all over nairaland few months ago "
I am not the cause of your mayhem, u can only blame ur Creator. That you're same age with Nigeria and also as useless as Nigeria is nothing to be blamed on me.
Re: BREAKING: Amid Raid On Judges, Buhari Appoints New Supreme Court Justices by crimeboss: 12:38pm On Oct 12, 2016
otukpo:
This does not look like democracy again.
northisation agenda is moving steadily, what will become of this country in 2years?.
Re: BREAKING: Amid Raid On Judges, Buhari Appoints New Supreme Court Justices by Ojukkwufrank: 1:06pm On Oct 12, 2016
[s]
CSTR2:
Nitwit with a subzero IQ.
Show me proof of your assertion, you ghoul.
Let me even humour your degraded intellect- Show me proof of where and what I was exposed for, shameless oluwole smear artist.
You are living in a poor country, surrounded by afonja fraudsters, and you are accusing someone infinitely well-off than you of fraud. That is how your ancestors and ethnic leaders smear upstanding characters from other parts of the country.
Despicable louts.
[/s]

Same spits splashing from an accursed oaft sired by a lazy and deranged animal. You luckily escape Nigeria and came here with a mere visiting visa and now think everyone live in Nigeria. Are you mad? Do you think I am like you wild animals that lie cheaply and engage in evils. You nonentity from a worthless tribe without history that originated from the baboon kingdom. You will learn a bitter lesson when you are caught, shameless human eating animal.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Amid Raid On Judges, Buhari Appoints New Supreme Court Justices by Ojukkwufrank: 1:08pm On Oct 12, 2016
Antivirus92:
STALE!!... are u tired of "your pictures were splattered all over nairaland few months ago "
I am not the cause of your mayhem, u can only blame ur Creator. That you're same age with Nigeria and also as useless as Nigeria is nothing to be blamed on me.

You dirty looking monster, you need help and prayers to eradicate the suffering in your pathetic life. You hardly eat twice in a day while your parents live in abject poverty yet you trying to engage those that are better than your generations. Just get lost and go find solution to the poverty romancing your useless life.
Re: BREAKING: Amid Raid On Judges, Buhari Appoints New Supreme Court Justices by Antivirus92(m): 1:51pm On Oct 12, 2016
Ojukkwufrank:

You dirty looking monster, you need help and prayers to eradicate the suffering in your pathetic life. You hardly eat twice in a day while your parents live in abject poverty yet you trying to engage those that are better than your generations. Just get lost and go find solution to the poverty romancing your useless life.
every body is dirty and ugly to u just because of an obvious reason; those are the words that u frequently meet every day...lol....

I was pitying u osun dwarf when chino was ruthlessly dealing with u,I Never knew u are an unrepentant osun Muslim.
we all saw ur pictures then littering nairaland but because of health and safety measures, I never wanted to have them in my phone. I wonder what it will look like d day u will attempt to drive a car considering ur height. although na dunlop go suffer am
Re: BREAKING: Amid Raid On Judges, Buhari Appoints New Supreme Court Justices by Ojukkwufrank: 5:10pm On Oct 12, 2016
Antivirus92:
every body is dirty and ugly to u just because of an obvious reason; those are the words that u frequently meet every day...lol....

I was pitying u osun dwarf when chino was ruthlessly dealing with u,I Never knew u are an unrepentant osun Muslim.
we all saw ur pictures then littering nairaland but because of health and safety measures, I never wanted to have them in my phone. I wonder what it will look like d day u will attempt to drive a car considering ur height. although na dunlop go suffer am

Buhahhhaaa. This smelly trader is mistaking me for someone else, you are talking about eggheader pics and not me. You see why you deserve to be stoned to death for being dumb and useless to your family. The ugly thing is not even ashamed of his useless self, saw your mom pics and the w.hore was even putting on dirty clothes. What a shame! You better go find something to do with your worthless life and stop disgracing your pathetic family online. Shameless poverty ridden he-goat.
Re: BREAKING: Amid Raid On Judges, Buhari Appoints New Supreme Court Justices by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 18, 2016
Ojukkwufrank:

This malnourished kid is seriously looking for attention, I dont do little kids. Stop disturbing my mentions.

Still senseless!!! ......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osun Government Sensitises Herders On Anti-Open Grazing Law / Wikileaks: SECRET CABLE FROM US EMBASSY ABUJA / Okorocha Suspends Commissioner’s Salary!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.