Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) (11923 Views)

‘it’s All Natural Baby, I Don’t Do Fake Boobs’ – Instagram Comedienne Ada La Pin / My Former Virgin Girlfriend Has Finally Surprised Me / The Baby I Am Carrying Belongs To My Ex-Boyfriend - Lady To Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) by Airforce1(m): 4:04pm On Oct 11, 2016
Had malaria symptoms this morning so I called my baby to inform her about it.. oh well she brought all this to my house by herself.

This is what love is all about. kiss

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 11, 2016
Tatz for her, not for u... cool

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) by oladipo322(m): 4:07pm On Oct 11, 2016
That's great but how will it cure the malaria

Ur Bae try sha

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) by Originalsly: 4:08pm On Oct 11, 2016
Hmmm.... you have to let us know your shop location!..we must support our own!

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 11, 2016
I am amazed you didn't take a selfie with it...RUBBISH

A dad gave his starving college kid money for groceries but the boy is coming online to embarrass the family with one imaginary girlfriend...SMH

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) by jamalnation(m): 4:11pm On Oct 11, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) by Savvy2(f): 4:11pm On Oct 11, 2016
grin grin
Am I the only one who thinks it's the other way round??
If it's true hope she didn't empty her mum's shop? grin

18 Likes

Re: I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) by Airforce1(m): 4:11pm On Oct 11, 2016
PulloutGameA1:

I am amazed you didn't take a selfie with it...RUBBISH

A dad gave his starving college kid money for groceries but the boy is coming online to embarrass the family with one imaginary girlfriend...SMH

Shut up

Broke ass nigga always the first to throw stone.
grin

4 Likes

Re: I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 11, 2016
Airforce1:

Shut up

Broke ass nigga always the first to throw stone.

All that shìt isn't up to $15, I am broke but I can buy your music career and dunk it in a garbage can.

97 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) by cassidy1996(m): 4:13pm On Oct 11, 2016
Airforce 1, carry on! nothing do you............

2 Likes

Re: I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) by naijamakossa(m): 4:14pm On Oct 11, 2016
with the dstv too?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) by menix(m): 4:14pm On Oct 11, 2016
Dude while people grow, their brain grow too, but in ur own case ur brain depletes..

How does Air wick nd Dove soap cure malaria if not that she is trying to tell you about ur body odor...

92 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) by robosky02(m): 4:14pm On Oct 11, 2016
Savvy2:
grin grin
Am I the only one who thinks it's the other way round??
If it's true hope she didn't empty her mum's shop? grin

bad girl

what use to do in secondary school abi grin

1 Like

Re: I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) by Desdola(m): 4:16pm On Oct 11, 2016
Hope u will treat her well? But I did not see any malaria tablet there

7 Likes

Re: I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) by Airforce1(m): 4:16pm On Oct 11, 2016
menix:
Dude while people grow, their brain grow too, but in ur own case ur brain depletes..

How does Air wick nd Dove soap cure malaria if not that she is trying to tell you about ur body odor...

I pray God give you your own woman

Mumu
grin

1 Like

Re: I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 11, 2016
Airforce1 , how small go take reach this side now?
Re: I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 11, 2016
You took pictures of your groceries and come to show us. Me a whole londonder who can go TesCo now grin

6 Likes

Re: I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 11, 2016
Aww...Ireneony is a really good girlfriend. Now I understand why you left Estharfabian.

1 Like

Re: I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) by Airforce1(m): 4:21pm On Oct 11, 2016
PulloutGameA1:

All that shìt isn't up to $15, I am broke but I can buy your music career and dunk it in a garbage can.

2 Likes

Re: I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 11, 2016
I swear I thought I was gonna see a cute teddy with a get well message on it. Not the contents of your cupboards grin

15 Likes

Re: I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) by robosky02(m): 4:21pm On Oct 11, 2016
@ Airforce1

omo you don hammer

no need to waste time

this is your wife just propose and call us for the celebration

cos he real woman seeks your welfare but the bad one for say
abeg even if you are seek give me your ATM card to use first grin
Re: I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 11, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Tatz for her, not for u... cool
tatz the Truth ... Op is lying grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) by Malayy(m): 4:24pm On Oct 11, 2016
this boy again..

2 Likes

Re: I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 11, 2016
Airforce1:
Had malaria symptoms this morning so I called my baby to inform her about it.. oh well she brought all this to my house by herself.

This is what love is all about. kiss

Me too, I want malaria to catch me for this recession, my baby you de hear me so? Make sure you bring the time of malaria drugs this guy baby gave him oh. That type de cure malaria fast fast.

Than you.
Re: I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) by ERONX(m): 4:25pm On Oct 11, 2016
I hope this poo won't make front page

1 Like

Re: I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) by menix(m): 4:28pm On Oct 11, 2016
Airforce1:

I pray God give you your own woman

Mumu

See this fork boy..

This is ur 3rd gal this year..
u fork, u tell us..
u cum u tell us..

Is something wrong with yo dude
Lil kesh has got jaming tracks nd u re here flaunting an undergraduate gal as an achievement, dude ur brain needs rewiring..

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) by Young03(m): 4:29pm On Oct 11, 2016
mtcheew...how e take concern us

keep sending person future wife to thief for u

1 Like

Re: I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) by Airforce1(m): 4:29pm On Oct 11, 2016
menix:

See this fork boy..

This is ur 3rd gal this year..
u fork, u tell us..
u cum u tell us..

Is something wrong with yo dude
Lil kesh has got jaming tracks nd u re here flaunting an undergraduate gal as an achievement, dude ur brain needs rewiring..

you sound pained

I feel sorry for your life.
Re: I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) by austine4real(m): 4:30pm On Oct 11, 2016
sey no be wetin ur mama dey sell u com show us?

1 Like

Re: I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) by Savvy2(f): 4:32pm On Oct 11, 2016
robosky02:

bad girl

what use to do in secondary school abi grin

grin grin
Na... my mum doesn't have a provision store. tongue
Re: I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) by Airforce1(m): 4:35pm On Oct 11, 2016
Love is sweet when you 're with the right woman..

I've found the right woman and I'm gonna treat her right the way she had treated me right.

Wow

already doing the needful ..
Love you haters. kiss

2 Likes

Re: I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 11, 2016
Na wetin dey your shop you pack snap pinshure? shocked abi you play that game wey dem dey play inside market take win all these things? abi she thief her mama provision use do love? Oh! Your younger sibling is a boarder so na the provision wey em go carry go school you take snap pinshure. This is not clear. Better talk true

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chat Between Two Lovers Every Girl Must See To Learn / A Man Has 4 Different Types Of Women / What Has Been Your Experience Dating Nigerian Girls From Poor Homes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.