Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

$2.1 B Arms Scam: ‘buhari No Longer Comfortable With Dasuki’s Detention - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $2.1 B Arms Scam: ‘buhari No Longer Comfortable With Dasuki’s Detention (2530 Views)

Fresh N10bn NHIS Scam: Buhari Presidency Stinks, Has No Honour Left- PDP / Benue Leaders To Buhari - No Land For Cattle Colonies In Our State / We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

$2.1 B Arms Scam: ‘buhari No Longer Comfortable With Dasuki’s Detention by undecidedYoruba: 4:49pm On Oct 11, 2016
By Daniel, Northern Region Editor After being detained for close to a year, there were indications last night that, President Muhammadu Buhari, is no longer comfortable with the continued detention of the former National Security Adviser to President Goodluck Jonathan, Col. Sambo Dasuki.

A top aide of Buhari, who dropped the hint in Abuja, said that Buhari had already given instructions to the relevant organs handling Dasuki’s corruption case to take steps to recover the huge cash allegedly mismanaged by him and thereafter free him.

“I can tell you that the President is not comfortable with the continued detention of Dasuki despite the offences he allegedly committed against Nigeria and its people,” the aide said. “The only condition Mr. President has asked Dasuki to fulfil is to refund the huge sum of public funds which were allegedly diverted under his watch as the NSA.

“And I want to tell you that we have the approval of Mr. President to release him (Dasuki) from detention as soon as he brings the money,” the official said.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/2-1-b-arms-scam-buhari-no-longer-comfortable-dasukis-detention/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: $2.1 B Arms Scam: ‘buhari No Longer Comfortable With Dasuki’s Detention by undecidedYoruba: 4:53pm On Oct 11, 2016
Hold it..

So after 1 year of illegal detention Buhari is yet to recover a dime? shocked

I thought he will be using his usual gestapo style to recover the imaginary Dasuki loots cheesy cheesy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: $2.1 B Arms Scam: ‘buhari No Longer Comfortable With Dasuki’s Detention by alegbeleye(m): 4:53pm On Oct 11, 2016
....And please he should return all the souls lost due to his corrupt practice.

1 Like

Re: $2.1 B Arms Scam: ‘buhari No Longer Comfortable With Dasuki’s Detention by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 11, 2016
Ok
Re: $2.1 B Arms Scam: ‘buhari No Longer Comfortable With Dasuki’s Detention by submit: 4:53pm On Oct 11, 2016
As expected when you chase shadows....

Dear O.P ur signature says it all
Re: $2.1 B Arms Scam: ‘buhari No Longer Comfortable With Dasuki’s Detention by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:55pm On Oct 11, 2016
“I can tell you that the President is not comfortable with the continued detention of Dasuki despite the offences he allegedly committed against Nigeria and its people,” the aide said. [size=13pt]“The only condition Mr. President has asked Dasuki to fulfil is to refund the huge sum of public funds which were allegedly diverted under his watch as the NSA.[/size]

That's good, I pray someone vomits our 2 SUV's he gulped down also cool cool

14 Likes

Re: $2.1 B Arms Scam: ‘buhari No Longer Comfortable With Dasuki’s Detention by Opharhe: 4:55pm On Oct 11, 2016
So nothing has been recovered before now?

Observation mode. That's if this story is true anyway.

1 Like

Re: $2.1 B Arms Scam: ‘buhari No Longer Comfortable With Dasuki’s Detention by fiizznation: 5:00pm On Oct 11, 2016
If dasuki should be released even by mistake by this admission, then buhari will lose whatever support I still have for him. The lives that were lost because of dasuki's greediness are even enough to haunt anybody that dares to release that evil man

3 Likes

Re: $2.1 B Arms Scam: ‘buhari No Longer Comfortable With Dasuki’s Detention by CowHard: 5:01pm On Oct 11, 2016
Buhari is like a magical show....
The more you look the less you see.

1 Like

Re: $2.1 B Arms Scam: ‘buhari No Longer Comfortable With Dasuki’s Detention by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 11, 2016
undecidedYoruba:
By Daniel, Northern Region Editor After being detained for close to a year, there were indications last night that, President Muhammadu Buhari, is no longer comfortable with the continued detention of the former National Security Adviser to President Goodluck Jonathan, Col. Sambo Dasuki.

A top aide of Buhari, who dropped the hint in Abuja, said that Buhari had already given instructions to the relevant organs handling Dasuki’s corruption case to take steps to recover the huge cash allegedly mismanaged by him and thereafter free him.

“I can tell you that the President is not comfortable with the continued detention of Dasuki despite the offences he allegedly committed against Nigeria and its people,” the aide said. “The only condition Mr. President has asked Dasuki to fulfil is to refund the huge sum of public funds which were allegedly diverted under his watch as the NSA.

“And I want to tell you that we have the approval of Mr. President to release him (Dasuki) from detention as soon as he brings the money,” the official said.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/2-1-b-arms-scam-buhari-no-longer-comfortable-dasukis-detention/

Buhari i begi which kind rubbish be dis na? angry Yam eaters and terrorists dont deserve to get off lightly. What kind of message will you be sending to other potential yam eaters? Eat yams, get caught and simply refund and go free? What happened to a long jail term going included? So going by that logic if a thief steals say a phone he should be set free if he offers to return it ba? sad sad Dasuki should rot in jail jare!

1 Like

Re: $2.1 B Arms Scam: ‘buhari No Longer Comfortable With Dasuki’s Detention by EnEnPeecee: 5:05pm On Oct 11, 2016
undecidedYoruba:
Hold it..

So after 1 year of illegal detention Buhari is yet to recover a dime? shocked

I thought he will be using his usual gestapo style to recover the imaginary Dasuki loots cheesy cheesy
Una still dey waste una time for that zombie dullard.

He is in west Germany to attend to his ear infection.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: $2.1 B Arms Scam: ‘buhari No Longer Comfortable With Dasuki’s Detention by APCLyingBastard: 5:10pm On Oct 11, 2016
So what is the difference between the Duara Cowboys that now hold sway in the DSS and Kidnappers?
Re: $2.1 B Arms Scam: ‘buhari No Longer Comfortable With Dasuki’s Detention by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:11pm On Oct 11, 2016
fiizznation:
If dasuki should be released even by mistake by this admission, then buhari will lose whatever support I still have for him. The lives that were lost because of dasuki's greediness are even enough to haunt anybody that dares to release that evil man
This was how you people said that if Bukola Saraki isn't thrown inside prison before august that you'll know Buhari isn't fighting corruption, but today we are in the 10th month of the year & Saraki still dey knack hammer for Hallowed-House cool cool

13 Likes

Re: $2.1 B Arms Scam: ‘buhari No Longer Comfortable With Dasuki’s Detention by APCLyingBastard: 5:11pm On Oct 11, 2016
kropotkin2:

[s]Buhari i begi which kind rubbish be dis na? angry Yam eaters and terrorists dont deserve to get off lightly. What kind of message will you be sending to other potential yam eaters? Eat yams, get caught and simply refund and go free? What happened to a long jail term going included? So going by that logic if a thief steals say a phone he should be set free if he offers to return it ba? sad sad Dasuki should rot in jail jare! [/s]

You still dey chop the nails and gravel wey Buhari cook give una chop say nah food?

4 Likes

Re: $2.1 B Arms Scam: ‘buhari No Longer Comfortable With Dasuki’s Detention by Chigold101(m): 5:13pm On Oct 11, 2016
So this is why the judges must be put to fright so they can do his wish without thinking.
Knowing fully well if they dont, they will be arrested too and labelled corrupt...

It is alright

1 Like

Re: $2.1 B Arms Scam: ‘buhari No Longer Comfortable With Dasuki’s Detention by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 11, 2016
APCLyingBastard:

[s]You still dey chop the nails and gravel wey Buhari cook give una chop say nah food?[/s]

You sound angry and agitated. I guess you must be hungry grin. How wont you be when Dasuki stole all the money meant to secure the economy and get you a job. Better go find work before you starve

1 Like

Re: $2.1 B Arms Scam: ‘buhari No Longer Comfortable With Dasuki’s Detention by APCLyingBastard: 5:24pm On Oct 11, 2016
kropotkin2:

[s]You sound angry and agitated. I guess you must be hungry grin. How wont you be when Dasuki stole all the money meant to secure the economy and get you a job. Better go find work before you starve[/s]

[size=28pt]LAWMA wants their Post and space back[/size]

[img]http://greennigeria.files./2011/10/img_2302.jpg[/img]

2 Likes

Re: $2.1 B Arms Scam: ‘buhari No Longer Comfortable With Dasuki’s Detention by ificatchmodeh: 5:39pm On Oct 11, 2016
Hear talk naa..bubu just dey give lamba....release dasuki for where?..all na hope.
As Ecowas court don give judgement...make e no be like say..bubu ear still the worry am..na eim bubu respond..

If I hear say dasuki leave jail eh.. abi you know no say dasuki na d evidence of bubu fight against corruption.

Others the come,dey go..on bail or any au sha..dem dey go..but dasuki.. eim matter dey that bubu blue folder..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: $2.1 B Arms Scam: ‘buhari No Longer Comfortable With Dasuki’s Detention by fiizznation: 5:43pm On Oct 11, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
This was how you people said that if Bukola Saraki isn't thrown inside prison before august that you'll know Buhari isn't fighting corruption, but today we are in the 10th month of the year & Saraki still dey knack hammer for Hallowed-House cool cool
FG dropping saraki's charges doesn't necessary mean new charges against him won't be brought up. And you know dasuki's crimes can't be compared with saraki's forgery case. The former's crimes carries more weight than the latter. Dasuki isn't only charge for corruption, but treason/felony is among his numerous crimes against the state.

Saraki should be a saint when compared to dasuki
Re: $2.1 B Arms Scam: ‘buhari No Longer Comfortable With Dasuki’s Detention by Caseless: 5:50pm On Oct 11, 2016
Dasuki should do the needful even though I don't think he'd be released anytime soon.
Re: $2.1 B Arms Scam: ‘buhari No Longer Comfortable With Dasuki’s Detention by devilson(m): 5:57pm On Oct 11, 2016
fiizznation:
I'll remember this,though am a wailed but I hope bubari jail that nigga called dasuki.
Re: $2.1 B Arms Scam: ‘buhari No Longer Comfortable With Dasuki’s Detention by EasternPride: 6:23pm On Oct 11, 2016
Buhari forming super man, all for nothing.
Re: $2.1 B Arms Scam: ‘buhari No Longer Comfortable With Dasuki’s Detention by mysteriousman(m): 6:26pm On Oct 11, 2016
Drama everywhere
Re: $2.1 B Arms Scam: ‘buhari No Longer Comfortable With Dasuki’s Detention by DaudaAbu(m): 6:27pm On Oct 11, 2016
Mek him tell those he gave to return it nah

Abi him prefer prison instead of returning money?
Re: $2.1 B Arms Scam: ‘buhari No Longer Comfortable With Dasuki’s Detention by drss(m): 6:58pm On Oct 11, 2016
dasuki trial will be d shining example of how dull d dullard is.
Re: $2.1 B Arms Scam: ‘buhari No Longer Comfortable With Dasuki’s Detention by zurine(f): 7:29pm On Oct 11, 2016
just watchinfg
Re: $2.1 B Arms Scam: ‘buhari No Longer Comfortable With Dasuki’s Detention by ivandragon: 8:05pm On Oct 11, 2016
after denying him his freedom & rubbishing his reputation & making him an object of vile & hatred & an epitome of all that was wrong with the past government?

no please, there must be a public trial for Dasuki.

Dasuki has promised to reveal a lot at his trial, Nigerians want to hear what he has to say.

after all, since he was a yam eater, what does the present regime have to fear about whatever exposé Dasuki has to offer?

except of course it has become a case of the fly perching on the scrotum...

1 Like

Re: $2.1 B Arms Scam: ‘buhari No Longer Comfortable With Dasuki’s Detention by todayboy: 8:24pm On Oct 11, 2016
fiizznation:

Too much kids in naira land

You will be surprised

Buhari is only using media to deceive kids like you

He has no balls

3 Likes

Re: $2.1 B Arms Scam: ‘buhari No Longer Comfortable With Dasuki’s Detention by wxyz1: 8:59pm On Oct 11, 2016
this government would always look for a way to cover up. very sad. please shamefully pay your fine and release that man. the only thing this government is good at is media persecution.
Re: $2.1 B Arms Scam: ‘buhari No Longer Comfortable With Dasuki’s Detention by Opinedecandid(m): 9:01pm On Oct 11, 2016
Lies, lies lies from the pit of hell!
Re: $2.1 B Arms Scam: ‘buhari No Longer Comfortable With Dasuki’s Detention by wxyz1: 9:02pm On Oct 11, 2016
The Best definition of PMB government is: "Government by the media, of the media and for the media"
Re: $2.1 B Arms Scam: ‘buhari No Longer Comfortable With Dasuki’s Detention by bayelsaowei(m): 9:15pm On Oct 11, 2016
Hmm mm. ...This is surprising...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Orji Kalu:7 Important Facts About The Man Who Might Be The Next Senate President / Has Nigeria Ever Produced A Politician That Was Not Fantastically Corrupt? / Joe Igbokwe To Gov Obaseki: Please Stoop To Conquer!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.