Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Biodun Okeowo Poses With Her Son (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Biodun Okeowo Poses With Her Son (Photo) (51046 Views)

Biodun Okeowo's Daughter Graduates From Secondary School (Photos) / Biodun Okeowo Opens Victoria's Beauty Palace (Photos) / Biodun Okeowo's Outfit To Pasuma's 50th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biodun Okeowo Poses With Her Son (Photo) by 9jacodedgist(m): 5:32pm On Oct 11, 2016
Nollywood Actress, Biodun Okeowo shows off her cute son and wrote:

"The only man I got truest love for... He's my light in the dark, the only handsome guy that rocks my world for real... Love him endlessly... God bless and guide his steps for me, in Jesus name, Amen #IyaAyo #hotmum #sexymum"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLa7BBcBxIO/

6 Likes

Re: Biodun Okeowo Poses With Her Son (Photo) by alegbeleye(m): 5:36pm On Oct 11, 2016
I won't be surprise if this plane lands @ first page. Lala and celeb ladies are like (you know na).

4 Likes

Re: Biodun Okeowo Poses With Her Son (Photo) by 9jacodedgist(m): 5:39pm On Oct 11, 2016
shocked shocked shocked

For Matured Minds; See How Omo Butty Puts Her Massive Breasts And Moderately-shaped Butt In These Other Photos:

http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/10/the-only-handsome-guy-that-rocks-my.html
Re: Biodun Okeowo Poses With Her Son (Photo) by gentleagu(m): 6:15pm On Oct 11, 2016
No b only Omo butty. Omo pu*** nko

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biodun Okeowo Poses With Her Son (Photo) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 11, 2016
She is desperate for some serious d1cking. She is indirectly telling us that she is single.

26 Likes

Re: Biodun Okeowo Poses With Her Son (Photo) by hamzia(m): 6:33pm On Oct 11, 2016
Ehen.. ..i see
Re: Biodun Okeowo Poses With Her Son (Photo) by steppin: 6:33pm On Oct 11, 2016
He rocks your world and you can't even get a shoe for him.
Why is he putting on slippers like a Vilage tout?
Even Lagos touts wear sneakers.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biodun Okeowo Poses With Her Son (Photo) by samzzycash(m): 6:33pm On Oct 11, 2016
Chai he fit dey rock her kitten self who knows.. Wait wetin i dey talk self.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biodun Okeowo Poses With Her Son (Photo) by viqueta(m): 6:33pm On Oct 11, 2016
which advert she feature? so everyone is now a nollywood actress in naija abi?

1 Like

Re: Biodun Okeowo Poses With Her Son (Photo) by miki1(m): 6:34pm On Oct 11, 2016
She's obviously I search of love = a man
Re: Biodun Okeowo Poses With Her Son (Photo) by XtremelyCoded(m): 6:34pm On Oct 11, 2016
How this one take subtract from the problems wey Buhari give Nigeria?

NL mods and yeye celeb news be like

16 Likes

Re: Biodun Okeowo Poses With Her Son (Photo) by modsfucker: 6:35pm On Oct 11, 2016
Am seeing something
Re: Biodun Okeowo Poses With Her Son (Photo) by Olukokosir(m): 6:35pm On Oct 11, 2016
Who cum rock u b4 d pikin cum world..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biodun Okeowo Poses With Her Son (Photo) by Noblewhiz(m): 6:35pm On Oct 11, 2016
Mek i ask o, dis ROCK MY WORLD fid get anoda meaning o. Abi na only me dy c am?

2 Likes

Re: Biodun Okeowo Poses With Her Son (Photo) by Techwriter: 6:35pm On Oct 11, 2016
Even the guy is ashamed at his mums behaviour. His posture shows he wish to disocciate himself from this teenage behaviour put up by his mum in the name of showbiz. If you doubt me ask omotolas children

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biodun Okeowo Poses With Her Son (Photo) by horlahsunbo225(m): 6:36pm On Oct 11, 2016
See how the guy dey look like mumu

2 Likes

Re: Biodun Okeowo Poses With Her Son (Photo) by ikombe: 6:37pm On Oct 11, 2016
make i dey observe the 2 of them from here undecided

Re: Biodun Okeowo Poses With Her Son (Photo) by soldierdollar(m): 6:37pm On Oct 11, 2016
grin you mean he sucked those ... lipsrsealed

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biodun Okeowo Poses With Her Son (Photo) by curatorX: 6:37pm On Oct 11, 2016
I can't imagine watching my mum been "lamba" in the name of acting. In fact, I can't believe this woman na mother of a man!

Omo butty? Just imagine someone's mum nickname!!! What a fuckery!!!

9 Likes

Re: Biodun Okeowo Poses With Her Son (Photo) by bukatyne(f): 6:38pm On Oct 11, 2016
Madam,

Go and get yourself a man.

This poor boy is your son and not your husband. undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biodun Okeowo Poses With Her Son (Photo) by kayzat: 6:38pm On Oct 11, 2016
All these grandmother's forming young lady upandan

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biodun Okeowo Poses With Her Son (Photo) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 11, 2016
nonsense #garbage
Re: Biodun Okeowo Poses With Her Son (Photo) by Deeypeey(m): 6:39pm On Oct 11, 2016
mtcheeew!.seriously...hw is ds news?
next time when ppl say nairaland is going to the dogs,I wee noh argue undecided
Re: Biodun Okeowo Poses With Her Son (Photo) by martineverest(m): 6:42pm On Oct 11, 2016
so,the ugly ones shud goan die

I doubt if u will call a super rich man ugly,especially when he ask u out

Keep flaunting ur love-child,who is yet to see his fada..ashawo kobo-kobo
Re: Biodun Okeowo Poses With Her Son (Photo) by konklud22(m): 6:42pm On Oct 11, 2016
.iranu....
abasha!!!!!
too much fat
Re: Biodun Okeowo Poses With Her Son (Photo) by awa(m): 6:43pm On Oct 11, 2016
So this boy father wasn't true love yet produced truest love for you

5 Likes

Re: Biodun Okeowo Poses With Her Son (Photo) by okotv(m): 6:44pm On Oct 11, 2016
bukatyne:
Madam,

Go and get yourself a man.

This poor boy is your son and not your husband. undecided
is a man that important to women now

4 Likes

Re: Biodun Okeowo Poses With Her Son (Photo) by Richy4(m): 6:45pm On Oct 11, 2016
steppin:
He rocks your world and you can't even get a shoe for him.
Why is he putting on slippers like a Vilage tout?
Even Lagos touts wear sneakers.

Are you implying that you wear shoes all the time @ home

28 Likes

Re: Biodun Okeowo Poses With Her Son (Photo) by djWALE(m): 6:46pm On Oct 11, 2016
Was it not this same girl that was begging a man to pay her bride price?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biodun Okeowo Poses With Her Son (Photo) by ceejay80s(m): 6:47pm On Oct 11, 2016
Where's their tribal marks
Re: Biodun Okeowo Poses With Her Son (Photo) by Uniqueteco(m): 6:48pm On Oct 11, 2016
Chai see end time comments, naija I hail o recession don change our mentality na so our thinking faculty don port.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Billions My Father Left For Me – Charly Boy / Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat / 5 Female Artistes That Slept While Tiwa Savage Was On Maternity Leave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.