Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,632 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Biodun Okeowo Poses With Her Son (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Biodun Okeowo Poses With Her Son (Photo) (51104 Views)

Biodun Okeowo's Daughter Graduates From Secondary School (Photos) / Biodun Okeowo Opens Victoria's Beauty Palace (Photos) / Biodun Okeowo's Outfit To Pasuma's 50th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biodun Okeowo Poses With Her Son (Photo) by optional1(f): 7:46pm On Oct 11, 2016
ychris:
who noticed that it was that boy that helped her to snaped?. @the 1st pix

I did.....
Re: Biodun Okeowo Poses With Her Son (Photo) by ycat: 7:51pm On Oct 11, 2016
Just because you rock your mother and those liking your comment were born through the same doesn't mean she is one.
samzzycash:
Chai he fit dey rock her kitten self who knows.. Wait wetin i dey talk self.
Re: Biodun Okeowo Poses With Her Son (Photo) by ycat: 7:55pm On Oct 11, 2016
You can be taken out of baby factory but baby factory can never be taken out you.
Noblewhiz:
Mek i ask o, dis ROCK MY WORLD fid get anoda meaning o. Abi na only me dy c am?
Re: Biodun Okeowo Poses With Her Son (Photo) by ycat: 7:56pm On Oct 11, 2016
There you go, gutter child!
soldierdollar:
grin you mean he sucked those ... lipsrsealed
Re: Biodun Okeowo Poses With Her Son (Photo) by samzzycash(m): 8:10pm On Oct 11, 2016
optional1:

Lolz....

Dont tell me u upset wit my comment....

Hmmm

no vex abeg...
vex ke, i no vex o
Re: Biodun Okeowo Poses With Her Son (Photo) by ycat: 8:14pm On Oct 11, 2016
This is not about Nigeria. They are ibos taking out their frustration on her because she is Yoruba. If it were to be their almost nude ibo sister, you will see them saying nice things about her. It is a pattern with these vicious anti-social buttplugs, always saying nasty things to Yoruba and getting likes from their rest of the mob just as programmed.
Uniqueteco:

Chai see end time comments, naija I hail o recession don change our mentality na so our thinking faculty don port.

3 Likes

Re: Biodun Okeowo Poses With Her Son (Photo) by steppin: 8:16pm On Oct 11, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
ur a disgrace
I believe you're referring to your mum.
Re: Biodun Okeowo Poses With Her Son (Photo) by steppin: 8:20pm On Oct 11, 2016
aragon4realz:

sorry to say this but I think you're the one coming from a typical village in niger republic not even from nigeria cos we don't think the way you do
You don't have to be sorry. I understand. That's your typical agbero attire and you can't see anything wrong with it.
Re: Biodun Okeowo Poses With Her Son (Photo) by ycat: 8:24pm On Oct 11, 2016
Ko ni da fun iyalaya e! Omo oshi! Pig farm product of a goat look-alike. May your tomorrow be worse than your yesterday. Oloriburuku mashanfani! Oponu ayirada, akidanidani okugbe. O ma sanku ni!
samzzycash:
oloriburuku omo butty na your family abi wetin concern you with my comment..I'm fucking sure your mother was raped at a very tender age and she gave birth to a useless cat in human form like you...useless mother born useless pikin..
Re: Biodun Okeowo Poses With Her Son (Photo) by Arckeen: 8:25pm On Oct 11, 2016
Hot mum sexy mum shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Biodun Okeowo Poses With Her Son (Photo) by samzzycash(m): 8:31pm On Oct 11, 2016
ycat:
Ko ni da fun iyalaya e! Omo oshi! Pig farm product of a goat look-alike. May uour tomorrow be worse than yesterday. Oloriburuku mashanfani! Oponu ayirada, akidanidani okugbe. O ma sanku ni!
lmaoo e pain am.apply cold water to the burned area u go condition go dey better. Were omo ,quote me again and sonpona go strike you..
Re: Biodun Okeowo Poses With Her Son (Photo) by shizzy7(f): 8:32pm On Oct 11, 2016
optional1:
Bis sis shizzy7 I sight u here...

Good evening sis.... Been a while
Good evening optional, longest time, how are you??

Just keeping things on a low key, my dear.
Congrats on your graduation.
Re: Biodun Okeowo Poses With Her Son (Photo) by ycat: 8:37pm On Oct 11, 2016
You won't even have a hand to apply anything to your pain by the time i'm done with you this pig's gut. Sango strike your mouth and render you dumb like your scum of the earth mother that gave birth to you a useless bastardd that will never amount to anything in life.
samzzycash:
lmaoo e pain am.apply cold water to the burned area u go condition go dey better. Were omo ,quote me again and sonpona go strike you..
Re: Biodun Okeowo Poses With Her Son (Photo) by tosyne2much(m): 8:51pm On Oct 11, 2016
steppin:
He rocks your world and you can't even get a shoe for him.
Why is he putting on slippers like a Vilage tout?
Even Lagos touts wear sneakers.
Hahahaha haha cheesy funny u
Re: Biodun Okeowo Poses With Her Son (Photo) by lereinter(m): 9:19pm On Oct 11, 2016
9jacodedgist:
Nollywood Actress, Biodun Okeowo shows off her cute son and wrote:

"The only man I got truest love for... He's my light in the dark, the only handsome guy that rocks my world for real... Love him endlessly... God bless and guide his steps for me, in Jesus name, Amen #IyaAyo #hotmum #sexymum"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLa7BBcBxIO/

after one athem
Re: Biodun Okeowo Poses With Her Son (Photo) by idesylvester(m): 9:29pm On Oct 11, 2016
My braza no b only u ooo... this world tins dey hapen ooo...and she yellow d boy black
Noblewhiz:
Mek i ask o, dis ROCK MY WORLD fid get anoda meaning o. Abi na only me dy c am?
Re: Biodun Okeowo Poses With Her Son (Photo) by gracelift: 9:37pm On Oct 11, 2016
E be lyk say this yeyebrity dey mad sha. Wey the yeye actress? Wey the yeye handsome son? Iranu!
Re: Biodun Okeowo Poses With Her Son (Photo) by soldierdollar(m): 9:42pm On Oct 11, 2016
ycat:
There you go, gutter child!

What did u think I said ? Gutter mind cheesy
Re: Biodun Okeowo Poses With Her Son (Photo) by Noblewhiz(m): 10:27pm On Oct 11, 2016
ycat:
You can be taken out of baby factory but baby factory can never be taken out you.
pls redefine to a youngman understanding.
Re: Biodun Okeowo Poses With Her Son (Photo) by cococandy(f): 11:04pm On Oct 11, 2016
bukatyne:
Madam,

Go and get yourself a man.

This poor boy is your son and not your husband. undecided

Tomorrow she will start fighting his wife for his love and attention. Tssk.
Re: Biodun Okeowo Poses With Her Son (Photo) by Ejytex(m): 11:26pm On Oct 11, 2016
steppin:
Heeey jesus christ“Na everytime person go dey wear shoe?
Re: Biodun Okeowo Poses With Her Son (Photo) by ycat: 11:26pm On Oct 11, 2016
Knock yourself out
Noblewhiz:
pls redefine to a youngman understanding.
Re: Biodun Okeowo Poses With Her Son (Photo) by ycat: 11:28pm On Oct 11, 2016
Whatever you meant and yourself can remain in the gutter.
soldierdollar:

What did u think I said ? Gutter mind cheesy
Re: Biodun Okeowo Poses With Her Son (Photo) by davenico(m): 12:57am On Oct 12, 2016
This boy thin ooo
Re: Biodun Okeowo Poses With Her Son (Photo) by justmenoni: 2:21am On Oct 12, 2016
Enugu enugun

samzzycash:
Chai he fit dey rock her kitten self who knows.. Wait wetin i dey talk self.
Re: Biodun Okeowo Poses With Her Son (Photo) by soldierdollar(m): 2:59am On Oct 12, 2016
ycat:
Whatever you meant and yourself can remain in the gutter.
See as you carry matter for head like Mathias grin gutter boy
Re: Biodun Okeowo Poses With Her Son (Photo) by ReemZy01(m): 3:07am On Oct 12, 2016
steppin:
chill now aba she's also on slippers.

1 Like

Re: Biodun Okeowo Poses With Her Son (Photo) by ycat: 4:28am On Oct 12, 2016
Sewerage rat.
soldierdollar:

See as you carry matter for head like Mathias grin gutter boy
Re: Biodun Okeowo Poses With Her Son (Photo) by youngest85(m): 4:33am On Oct 12, 2016
If i get ds kind mother, i swear i go deh bang her
Re: Biodun Okeowo Poses With Her Son (Photo) by chabol(f): 6:43am On Oct 12, 2016
angryall of dem just d pose with dir sons n daughters dey sideline dir husband or father. abi dem o get ni grin angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Benson Okonkwo: People Think I Am Gay Because I'm Handsome / "Dem Wan Use Interview Kee Me" – Davido Says As He Shares New Photo / Adekunle Gold Shares Photo From Honeymoon In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.