Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,172 members, 7,829,187 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Biodun Okeowo Poses With Her Son (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Biodun Okeowo Poses With Her Son (Photo) (51089 Views)

Biodun Okeowo's Daughter Graduates From Secondary School (Photos) / Biodun Okeowo Opens Victoria's Beauty Palace (Photos) / Biodun Okeowo's Outfit To Pasuma's 50th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biodun Okeowo Poses With Her Son (Photo) by ychris: 6:49pm On Oct 11, 2016
who noticed that it was that boy that helped her to snaped?. @the 1st pix

1 Like

Re: Biodun Okeowo Poses With Her Son (Photo) by stchinedu: 6:50pm On Oct 11, 2016
She lied!!!
What about the man who rocked the boy into the world? undecided
Re: Biodun Okeowo Poses With Her Son (Photo) by Adesiji77: 6:50pm On Oct 11, 2016
kayzat:
All these grandmother's forming young lady upandan

cheesy grin
Re: Biodun Okeowo Poses With Her Son (Photo) by hyperflex(m): 6:52pm On Oct 11, 2016
Many people are sad in this country the series of negative comments to a picture of a mum proud to flaunt her son is just somehow. She shkd be in Iro and Buba abi. She's not perfect like u ain't perfect so please take several seats. Let pple live abeg coming here to vent ur life frustration.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biodun Okeowo Poses With Her Son (Photo) by ubyways(m): 6:53pm On Oct 11, 2016
steppin:
He rocks your world and you can't even get a shoe for him.
Why is he putting on slippers like a Vilage tout?
Even Lagos touts wear sneakers.
not even a good one sef...she is
indirectly saying she is tired of being a single mum
Re: Biodun Okeowo Poses With Her Son (Photo) by flokii: 6:57pm On Oct 11, 2016
ceejay80s:
Where's their tribal marks

grin

it's there na, tho tiny above their cheeks... oya zoom d pics and check well
Re: Biodun Okeowo Poses With Her Son (Photo) by kizyalex10(m): 6:59pm On Oct 11, 2016
U see why divorce is on the high side,since women refuse to tie wrapper to show that they re married,or better still dress like someone's mother,imagine my mum calling her self sexy or omo butty.oR dressing scantly.90 percent of our young mothers don't have a single wrapper,dey try to beat single ladies in sexy attire.there by attracting so many attention to her self.bfor 1 to 10 men approaches her,she would have fallen for one of them there by creating a rivalry for her husband.bfor u knw,she is out of her home,answering omo butty nd sexy mama,soon granny go enter.mtcheeeew
Re: Biodun Okeowo Poses With Her Son (Photo) by busky101(m): 7:00pm On Oct 11, 2016
steppin:
lwkm. U nd badmouth b like bread and ewa
Re: Biodun Okeowo Poses With Her Son (Photo) by Emmy1993(m): 7:01pm On Oct 11, 2016
I u will not regret it when you visit https://web.facebook.com/virginviral/notifications/?section=activity_feed&subsection=share&target_story=S%3A_I100003096191188%3A1086548278125035&content_id=1129809870430046
Re: Biodun Okeowo Poses With Her Son (Photo) by BabaO2: 7:02pm On Oct 11, 2016
9jacodedgist:
Nollywood Actress, Biodun Okeowo shows off her cute son and wrote:

"The only man I got truest love for... He's my light in the dark, the only handsome guy that rocks my world for real... Love him endlessly... God bless and guide his steps for me, in Jesus name, Amen #IyaAyo #hotmum #sexymum"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLa7BBcBxIO/
Na you get am? you were just a mere carrier, the owner will surely come for him.
Re: Biodun Okeowo Poses With Her Son (Photo) by ceejay80s(m): 7:03pm On Oct 11, 2016
flokii:

grin

it's there na, tho tiny above their cheeks... oya zoom d pics and check well

Yorubas and big tribal marks be like......where that pix sef ?
Re: Biodun Okeowo Poses With Her Son (Photo) by CioAngels(f): 7:05pm On Oct 11, 2016
9jacodedgist:
Nollywood Actress, Biodun Okeowo shows off her cute son and wrote:

"The only man I got truest love for... He's my light in the dark, the only handsome guy that rocks my world for real... Love him endlessly... God bless and guide his steps for me, in Jesus name, Amen #IyaAyo #hotmum #sexymum"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLa7BBcBxIO/
You are very right. God will guide his steps for you.
Re: Biodun Okeowo Poses With Her Son (Photo) by optional1(f): 7:10pm On Oct 11, 2016
samzzycash:
Chai he fit dey rock her kitten self who knows.. Wait wetin i dey talk self.

Thought u a virg** wat are u saying here...

Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Biodun Okeowo Poses With Her Son (Photo) by samzzycash(m): 7:13pm On Oct 11, 2016
optional1:

Thought u a virg** wat are u saying here...

Hmmm
that's the same thing I'm asking myself..
Re: Biodun Okeowo Poses With Her Son (Photo) by optional1(f): 7:19pm On Oct 11, 2016
samzzycash:
that's the same thing I'm asking myself..

Hmmmm

U better b careful ooooh...
Re: Biodun Okeowo Poses With Her Son (Photo) by samzzycash(m): 7:23pm On Oct 11, 2016
optional1:

Hmmmm

U better b careful ooooh...
skibo wait,how does being a virgin stop one from knowing wetin be kitten and what it means to rock am.. When you are not from another planet..
Re: Biodun Okeowo Poses With Her Son (Photo) by Tsongz(f): 7:24pm On Oct 11, 2016
grin thats an oversize slippers the guy is Rocking
Re: Biodun Okeowo Poses With Her Son (Photo) by steppin: 7:25pm On Oct 11, 2016
Richy4:

Are you implying that you wear shoes all the time @ home
No. But since it's a photo meant for the public, she should have asked the boy to put on something better than that.
When I was a kid, my mum would never allow me take a picture or go outside with slippers. She said it's only agberos that wear them anyhow. grin
That woman sef. grin
Re: Biodun Okeowo Poses With Her Son (Photo) by TuEase: 7:26pm On Oct 11, 2016
Is dz a perfect match or match perfec? Anyways, i wish them all the best.
Re: Biodun Okeowo Poses With Her Son (Photo) by optional1(f): 7:29pm On Oct 11, 2016
samzzycash:
skibo wait,how does being a virgin stop one from knowing wetin be kitten and what it means to rock am.. When you are not from another planet..

Jamb question...

Kontinue there is freedom...
Re: Biodun Okeowo Poses With Her Son (Photo) by optional1(f): 7:32pm On Oct 11, 2016
Bis sis shizzy7 I sight u here...

Good evening sis.... Been a while
Re: Biodun Okeowo Poses With Her Son (Photo) by samzzycash(m): 7:32pm On Oct 11, 2016
optional1:

Jamb question...

Kontinue there is freedom...
okay Carry your wahala and go.
Re: Biodun Okeowo Poses With Her Son (Photo) by niqqaclaimz(m): 7:35pm On Oct 11, 2016
steppin:
ouciiii.....baba easy i saw it too buh kept it on d low grin
Re: Biodun Okeowo Poses With Her Son (Photo) by aragon4realz(m): 7:39pm On Oct 11, 2016
steppin:
sorry to say this but I think you're the one coming from a typical village in niger republic not even from nigeria cos we don't think the way you do
Re: Biodun Okeowo Poses With Her Son (Photo) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 11, 2016
steppin:

No. But since it's a photo meant for the public, she should have asked the boy to put on something better than that.
When I was a kid, my mum would never allow me take a picture or go outside with slippers. She said it's only agberos that wear them anyhow. grin
That woman sef. grin
ur a disgrace
Re: Biodun Okeowo Poses With Her Son (Photo) by ArabMopol(m): 7:41pm On Oct 11, 2016
when your parents are Whites but neighbor play a very big role in ur transformation

Re: Biodun Okeowo Poses With Her Son (Photo) by optional1(f): 7:42pm On Oct 11, 2016
samzzycash:
okay Carry your wahala and go.

Lolz....

Dont tell me u upset wit my comment....

Hmmm

no vex abeg...
Re: Biodun Okeowo Poses With Her Son (Photo) by MizOmalicha(f): 7:43pm On Oct 11, 2016
How would this news help NYSC upload my name angry
Re: Biodun Okeowo Poses With Her Son (Photo) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 11, 2016
Awww and he is really cute. Lovely mother and son pic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beyonce Paid Homage To Yoruba Goddess With Dressing At The Grammy / Ray Hushpuppi Receives Fendi Designed Cake From Fendi For His Birthday / Benson Okonkwo: People Think I Am Gay Because I'm Handsome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.