Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Question For The Muslim - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Question For The Muslim (373 Views)

No, The Muslim Jesus Is Not Even Close To The Jesus Of The Bible / For The Muslim Brothers And Sisters To Translate / Question For Atheists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Question For The Muslim by ajiboye007(m): 10:30am On Oct 12, 2016
QUESTION TO THE MUSLIM

muslim and their scholars have been trying so hard to fixed Muhammad into the bible or let me rader says '' they (muslim) have been trying with all their might to bagged the bible a corrupt book according to them for Muhammad prophethood and of his prophecy . but all efforts was in vain! , here is the verse muslim are so eager to use as source for their claims.

And [mention] when Jesus, the son of Mary, said, "O children of Israel, indeed I am the messenger of Allah to you confirming what came before me of the Torah and bringing good tidings of a messenger to come after me, whose name is Ahmad." But when he came to them with clear evidences, they said, "This is obvious magic." {61:6}

HERE IS MY QUESTION

...can any muslim show us a sign muhammad show jews living in Arabia ?

.. can any muslim show us what muhammad did jew coincides as magic ?

.. its obvious the rewrites of quran or the spouse god of islam dont know Israel (jew) reject jesus of been a false messiah, then how could he allah will asked the jews to be looking for another massenger with pure sign profess by false messiah?

.. how could allah mistake christian for Israel ? there is a christian community in Arabia, christian of nijran and they are different from jewish community in medina and other communities, so , how could he have mistake christian for israel to confirm of this massanger ?

..jews (Israel) are not christians how would they confirm muhammad in NT wan they dont believe in jesus ?

its is important to note from the Quranic verse quoted above, says that , Wan the massanger come to them with pure sign ,they will say is pure magic! , waiting a minute if allah didn't made a mistake by mistaking christian for israel ? ,why did jesus said the comforter muslim claim its muhammad are not recognise by the jews i.e israel ? while jesus said in JOHN 14:15-17: "If you love me you will obey what I command. And I will ask the Father and He will give you another Comforter to be with you forever - the Spirit of Truth. The world cannot accept him because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him for he lives with you and will be in you.
jesus said the comforter will be IN U christian i.e disciple, because The world cannot accept him because it neither sees him nor knows him. Why did the jew still reject muhammad even with a sign if he was the promise comforter jesus promise as muslim claim ?

ITS A SERIOUS MATTER

u shall no the truth and truth will set u free!

(1) (Reply)

Christian Medical Research / Should Christians Go To Nightclubs? Is Clubbing A Sin?" / For Those Who Believe Catholics Don't Read The Bible.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.