Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) (69812 Views)

Buhari To Establish 6 Inland Ports In Ibadan, Aba, Kano, Jos, Funtua & Maiduguri / Why We Attacked Our Lawmakers In Funtua, Katsina - An Eye Witness / Disturbing Photo Of The CBN Governor With Mr Funtua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by Laredojohn(m): 5:40pm On Oct 12, 2016
Too many killings yet we will just hear in the news that no casualty, our president, vice and Governors in the North especially, should know ways to handle issues like this, is there not freedom of association again? Anyways..the blood shed is getting too much, let's pray for mercy and amend our ways...

1 Like

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by eejo(m): 5:41pm On Oct 12, 2016
This is a war crime icc must try this government

2 Likes

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by guiddoti: 5:45pm On Oct 12, 2016
CSTR2:
And when the US government swears never to have anything serious to do with the Nigerian military given their tainted reputation, useless sons and daughters of biitches with sawdust for brains would begin to insult America.
Just look at how citizens are being treated. Even the Palestinians don't go through this kind of evil with all their rockets being fired at Isreal.
That Nigeria is Cursed.
Nigeria is not cursed, bro. The children of perdition always will provoke government to act this way. The group may not have collected permission for their gathering at first place, since the state has tagged them as one 'Islamatized' faction causing problem. It is a pity that those affected have no knowledge about rule of law.

RIP to the dead
Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by NairaMaster1(m): 5:47pm On Oct 12, 2016
Abeymills:
Honestly dis is wrong

Extremely wrong. What else can we say? Thank God it's saint Buhari. Whatever he does is right

2 Likes

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by blackmamba1st: 5:55pm On Oct 12, 2016
Heard there was an explosion in Maiduguri.

Boko haram are yet to take responsibility for it so the authorities are suspecting it's Samsung S7
Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by Guyman02: 6:00pm On Oct 12, 2016
Sunni Vs Shiite war has entered Nigeria. The same day the Sunni Imam of Saudi Arabia Mosque in Mecca visited PMB Elr Rufai declared Shiite Muslims as a banned group in Kaduna.
This is very wrong and we should all speak out.

2 Likes

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by XBLadez: 6:02pm On Oct 12, 2016
Buhari the Sunni terrorist has struck again! cool

2 Likes

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by abdulkayus(m): 6:17pm On Oct 12, 2016
Whytelyon:

Why do they hate PMB

cos of what happens last year when dey clashed with Burutai. They feel that PMB was nt fair to dem enough
Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 12, 2016
I dont know why the Sunni Muslims always like killing Shiite Muslims Na wah o

2 Likes

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by Omeokachie: 6:20pm On Oct 12, 2016
Buhari is busy fighting a religious war instead of using the same vigour to fight for the revival of our economy.

1 Like

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by femag: 6:33pm On Oct 12, 2016
It is terrible

1 Like

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by maasoap(m): 6:42pm On Oct 12, 2016
falcon01:
oboi i here the story oo but i think they were planning something illegal that's they attacked hem
Your head is not correct at all.

1 Like

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by maasoap(m): 6:44pm On Oct 12, 2016
Vikkie14:
This is how Boko Haram started then. Use of force, then protest, then killing, then ARMED uprising.
Now, consider the same pattern in this Shia/shiite saga. These people will SURELY become the next Terrorist group in Nigeria.... Iran will sponsor these people to destabilized Nigeria.

You captured it perfectly.

1 Like

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by scopiicaar: 7:06pm On Oct 12, 2016
them leave sorrow, tears and blood...their regular trademarks......

2 Likes

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by SAHACO(m): 7:10pm On Oct 12, 2016
sarrki:
FG pls handle this case matured

We have enough to contend with already
No sarrki they are your hoodlum brothers. Allow your FG to sanitise them.

1 Like

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by samuelgodson(m): 7:14pm On Oct 12, 2016
buhari c wat ur boys hav done

1 Like

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by princefaculty(m): 7:24pm On Oct 12, 2016
Na wah for this government and Shiates oh... An adage in my mother tongue says "two strong men cannot pass on a bridge at the same time". This na the same people weh de jubilate de scatter people car unto say PMB being their own win election. Abeg caution coz life no get duplicate
Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by chrischukszy01(m): 7:27pm On Oct 12, 2016
falcon01:
oboi i here the story oo but i think they were planning something illegal that's they attacked hem
d NA were rit to shoot dis animal cus dey are not humans but beast don't pray u have encounter with any of dem(shitte) dey don't have soul...hit EM UP
Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by cooljude(m): 8:20pm On Oct 12, 2016
muteeu:
u guy understood what really happen.. many pp just comment against Muhammad buhari for god sake.. these pp claim supremacy after Nigeria government. besides, shai is not Muslim at all, they just claim Islam. they av other faith and belief other than Islam sent through Muhammad (saw).

I was born into a Catholic family and it's one of the earliest church but you still hear newly formed church condemn Catholics as not been up to to their standard for rating Christianity even though the Bible came through the catholic church.

The reason I made this example is that no matter the reluguon, there must be variation in the concept of that religion same as your Islam. You are not more Muslim than them because they disagree on the basic of who should be the next leader after the death of your prophet.

I honestly am disgusted with what the Sunni leadership of the northern oligarchs are doing. Let them practice their brand of Islam in peace, what are you guys scared of. maybe you fear they might start winning a lot of convert to them.

How I wish we could all embrace goodness, love, kindness as our religion instead of one Deity or another.

3 Likes

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by cooljude(m): 8:20pm On Oct 12, 2016
muteeu:
u guy understood what really happen.. many pp just comment against Muhammad buhari for god sake.. these pp claim supremacy after Nigeria government. besides, shai is not Muslim at all, they just claim Islam. they av other faith and belief other than Islam sent through Muhammad (saw).

I was born into a Catholic family and it's one of the earliest church but you still hear newly formed church condemn Catholics as not been up to to their standard for rating Christianity even though the Bible came through the catholic church.

The reason I made this example is that no matter the reluguon, there must be variation in the concept of that religion same as your Islam. You are not more Muslim than them because they disagree on the basic of who should be the next leader after the death of your prophet.

I honestly am disgusted with what the Sunni leadership of the northern oligarchs are doing. Let them practice their brand of Islam in peace, what are you guys scared of. maybe you fear they might start winning a lot of convert to them.

How I wish we could all embrace goodness, love, kindness as our religion instead of one Deity.

1 Like

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by buffalowings: 8:28pm On Oct 12, 2016
Haha

It is only a matter of time b4 Nigeria turns into a Base for proxy war btw Iran and Saudi arabia

2 Likes

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 12, 2016
And Allah couldn't save his slaves... what a wonderful world.
Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by biafran1stson(m): 9:06pm On Oct 12, 2016
This is why this place is called is zoo. No single respect for human life. This senseless killing of unarmed civilians by the animals called security agencies must stop.

#freeBiafra

2 Likes

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by samsam2019: 9:11pm On Oct 12, 2016
Is Nigeria no longer a secular state?

So why ban the Shiites when every Nigerian has right to practice the religion he likes?

buhari and the Nigerian army doing exactly the same thing as boko haram- killing people they disagree with their way of religion

3 Likes

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by CioAngels(f): 9:12pm On Oct 12, 2016
What lie will buratai and his men tell this time?

1 Like

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by nuradeen011(m): 9:25pm On Oct 12, 2016
if you are neither of the two then you are either not a muslim or you are claiming to be a sufism follower(tijjaniyya or kadiriyya) among the most common which are all branch of sunni muslims if you expand ur knowledge
Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by jaafree: 9:25pm On Oct 12, 2016
TrueSenator:
I'm waiting for them to come and clap for the NA and FG....... angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry.....I'm sure most of them voted in the present government with everything they had......this is sad. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by jaafree: 9:27pm On Oct 12, 2016
TrueSenator:
I'm waiting for them to come and clap for the NA and FG....... angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry.....I'm sure most of them voted in the present government with everything they had......this is sad. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
. Those people you are seeing been killed are trying to bring al qaeda to nigeria, ISIS if u know what am talking about. Worst than BH
Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by mustaphasaidu: 9:32pm On Oct 12, 2016
shia,nawaoooooo!!!!
Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by nuradeen011(m): 9:38pm On Oct 12, 2016
it seems lyk u knw a little bit about the diff btw shia and sunni but the duff is far better than your oknowledge honestly, among there countless sins they use to abuse many of the prophet's sahabas with false allegations in fact they are totally not muslims at all they have there own religion
Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by Emassive(m): 9:46pm On Oct 12, 2016
Your family will be killed too if you don't reverse that useless statement. Wishing someone dead is as good as the source can be "dead"
mazifrankmore:
Ride on bubu
Kill them all!
Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by Kdon2: 9:54pm On Oct 12, 2016
horlak:
The Military and members of tje Shia groups clashed in Funtua, Katsina state during the Ashuraa procession of the group. Many lives have been lost.

NB: I am eye witness as I'm on standy as a member of Nigerian Red Cross Society deployed to rescue the wounded.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com / MC Oluomo Rocks Face Mask In New Pictures / 27-Year-Old Omoyele Sowore Threatens Military At MKO Abiola's Burial (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.