Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,357 members, 7,853,588 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:40 PM

Which Of The Is You Favourite Romance Dish? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of The Is You Favourite Romance Dish? (805 Views)

I can't find the delete button? why / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:women's 4 Favourite Lies / Your Favourite Moniker. Let's See Some Cool Monikers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of The Is You Favourite Romance Dish? by shakur11(m): 2:48pm On Oct 12, 2016
Which of the following is your best dish?

A.Plantain and Eggs
B. Jellof Rice and Chicken
C. Fufu and Egusi
D Bread and Beans

For me option C bread and Ewa Aganyin?

I will ask this question on palmchat.

Re: Which Of The Is You Favourite Romance Dish? by Cornerstone99: 2:54pm On Oct 12, 2016
shakur11:

A.Plantain and Eggs
C. Fufu and Egusi
D Bread and Beans

Re: Which Of The Is You Favourite Romance Dish? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 12, 2016
I hate onions and fufu.. So I'd have to choose bread and beans..
Re: Which Of The Is You Favourite Romance Dish? by Presh900(m): 2:58pm On Oct 12, 2016
beans and Tea...
Re: Which Of The Is You Favourite Romance Dish? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 12, 2016
Traphedges favorite is jollof rice & chix... grin and so do I...
Re: Which Of The Is You Favourite Romance Dish? by odionibhadode(m): 3:04pm On Oct 12, 2016
Hello everyone, Trust you’re having a great start of the day. I do not know if this is the right time to share this with you. Don't no if you’re married or single and searching for true love. So I’m inviting you to join my group chat.

You’re too beautiful and loaded please don’t allow any man or woman mess up your heart. I hope to see you there

https:///L9GIfNUcdRGFw5ESIJcHGe

Or you can send the word ATG (Add to group) to me directly on whatsapp +2348188167776

Join This Relationship / Marriage group Chat.

#Get Dating / Relationship tips
#Meet New People
#Seek Advice from People

It’s Entertaining, fun and Enjoyable

CLICK TO JOIN NOW
Re: Which Of The Is You Favourite Romance Dish? by shakur11(m): 3:10pm On Oct 12, 2016
Eba go do belle beta

Re: Which Of The Is You Favourite Romance Dish? by TrapHedges(m): 3:10pm On Oct 12, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Traphedges favorite is jollof rice & chix... grin and so do I...

Lols you know right.. I don't joke with those grin grin
Re: Which Of The Is You Favourite Romance Dish? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 12, 2016
TrapHedges:

Lols you know right.. I don't joke with those grin grin

Ofcurz... Ur my booboo, I shud know everything abt u...

So we gone stay here for awhile? grin
Re: Which Of The Is You Favourite Romance Dish? by Loyalblak007(f): 3:14pm On Oct 12, 2016
Plantain and egg
Re: Which Of The Is You Favourite Romance Dish? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 12, 2016
Fried eggs with plantains
Re: Which Of The Is You Favourite Romance Dish? by firstking01(m): 3:17pm On Oct 12, 2016
shakur11:

A.Plantain and Eggs
C. Fufu and Egusi
D Bread and Beans

I'm sure you are yoruba, una too like oil...

Anyway, option B sure pass.
Re: Which Of The Is You Favourite Romance Dish? by Cornerstone99: 3:40pm On Oct 12, 2016
firstking01:
I'm sure you are yoruba, una too like oil...

Anyway, option B sure pass.

Watin you bee? Ibo boy.... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Of The Is You Favourite Romance Dish? by firstking01(m): 3:42pm On Oct 12, 2016
Cornerstone99:

Watin you bee? Ibo boy.... grin grin grin grin grin
Lol, it's a place you would wish you are from trust megrin
Re: Which Of The Is You Favourite Romance Dish? by shakur11(m): 3:45pm On Oct 12, 2016
firstking01:
Lol, it's a place you would wish you are from trust megrin

What can IBO people offer....Nothing but.....
Re: Which Of The Is You Favourite Romance Dish? by firstking01(m): 3:49pm On Oct 12, 2016
shakur11:

What can IBO people offer....Nothing but.....
Hey, dnt be a tribalistic bigotundecided...and btw i'm not igbo...
Re: Which Of The Is You Favourite Romance Dish? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 12, 2016
Jollof rice and chicken till jesu come
Re: Which Of The Is You Favourite Romance Dish? by TrapHedges(m): 7:30pm On Oct 12, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Ofcurz... Ur my booboo, I shud know everything abt u...

So we gone stay here for awhile? grin

Lol Bae.. I rushed to training then cool

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Ooooo / Romanceland, Please Help Me. Shud I Quit Because Of MouthAction Or Forgive Him? / How An Abortion Affects A Woman’s Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.