Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,607 members, 7,816,507 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] (1404 Views)

How To Know Your Wife Will Cheat Even Before Marriage / My Husband Must Sleep With Me 4 Times A Week Else I Will Cheat – Blessing Abu / "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 12, 2016
1. The business traveler

We have had Mamalettes whose husbands travel a lot
or work in the offshore business complain about
their terrible cheating habits. The truth is that men
are more likely than women to have extra-marital
relationships. Traveling regularly, meeting new
people, sleeping in nice hotels provide a perfect
opportunity for these s3xual escapades to happen.

2. The possessive and protective husband

The man that loves to control you or likes to know
where you are without giving out his own info is
most likely hiding something from you. This type of
Oga is just trying to make sure where you are so you
don’t bump into him with someone else. But he is
never going to tell you where he is.

3. The husband with friends who cheat on their wives

Like they say, birds of the same ….,
you know what we mean. If your Ogas friends are
fond of carrying girlfriends and sleeping with women
who are not their wives, it won’t be long for your Oga
to be indoctrinated. That is if he is not already like
them o.

4. The one with the young friends

A significant number of affairs begin as close
friendships with members of the opposite s ex. The
relationship may be platonic at the beginning, but
chances are, it won’t stay that way. Also multiple
researches state that married men often cheat with
women who are younger than their wives. So if your
husband’s friend list has a whole bunch of young and
fun girls be wary.

5. The man who keeps you a secret

Any married Oga who hides that he his married or
has a Mamalette and Babylettes at home, may be
playing away. His facebook status is single and if a girl
flirts with him, she is doing so because she isn’t
aware he is taken.

6. The man who is active on certain social media networks

Social media can definitely wreak havoc on your
relationship and nowadays with so much free sex
around, married men meet willing women on social
networks like Facebook, Whatapp, Badoo etc.

7. The man who is easily bored

A man who is easily bored, or who leads a dull,
routine life may cheat on his spouse just to
alleviate his boredom or add some excitement to
his life.

8. He’s addicted to alcohol or drugs

Men who are substance abusers are much more
likely to end up cheating on their mates. Alcoholics
are susceptible to infidelity because their
inhibitions will be lowered and their judgment
impaired. Either type of man is likely to cheat
without realizing what he’s doing.

9. He’s a s3x addict

Some men are se x addicts. This is a medical
condition that requires professional medical help.
If Oga has a s3x drive greater than his wife or if
Madame is lacking in bedroom skills, he’s much
more likely to cheat on her. He’ll find another
woman to make up for his wife’s deficiency.

10. He cheated before and got away with it

That old saying Once a cheater, always a cheater
will apply if Oga cheated in the past and didnt
suffer any negative consequences as a result of his
infidelity. If he cheated before and didn’t get
caught, he’s more likely to cheat again. The same
applies if he cheated and Madame readily forgave
him without holding him accountable for his
infidelity.
Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 12, 2016
the word cheat is too ambiguous. I prefer enjoy himself.
or have responsible sexx
Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 12, 2016
NgcoboP:
b
you dey find front page not interested in such
Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by SMARTgurUxxxxxxx(m): 7:36pm On Oct 12, 2016
Thats a 9ice post dude... . as for mah niggas above,who FTC don EPP
Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 12, 2016
This is tiring already.
Is a free world and who ever feels like cheating should do so...if you can't stand it dump his/her sorry ass.
Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 12, 2016
herbie27:
This is tiring already.
Is a free world and who ever feels like cheating should do so...if you can't stand it dump his/her sorry ass.

on point
Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by TrapHedges(m): 7:48pm On Oct 12, 2016
Am number 8 but I don't cheat grin
Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by Oliviaxx(f): 7:49pm On Oct 12, 2016
I know for a fact that no 10 is true...nice list
Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by finalboss1(m): 7:53pm On Oct 12, 2016
herbie27
Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 12, 2016
Repping number 10..
Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by flexyfit(f): 7:55pm On Oct 12, 2016
it's a free world...if he wants to cheat no problem just be providing my needs...I can't tie his #eggplant# ....but he shouldn't bring back home STD....very important.....
Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 12, 2016
finalboss1:
herbie27
Swt hrt!, how are you?.
Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by LordZero(m): 8:38pm On Oct 12, 2016
Anyone can cheat irrespective of the situation. .

OP, who told you the stay at home/always around husbands do not cheat?
Non alcoholics also cheat,
People that are not on any social media cheats,
Abi it's the social n extroverted people that doesn't cheat...

Anyone can cheat once they feel like or have reasons to do so.. if you can cope with it, enjoy the ride, if u can't cope, do the needful and get on with ur life..
Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by finalboss1(m): 8:41pm On Oct 12, 2016
herbie27:
Swt hrt!, how are you?.
fine o..sinxe you forgot us
Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 12, 2016
finalboss1:
fine o..sinxe you forgot us
Why will i forget us?... na winsh. grin
Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:15pm On Oct 12, 2016
herbie27:
This is tiring already.

Like u mean it
Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 12, 2016
Tajbol4splend:

Like u mean it
I meant every word i said.

If he's cheating and pretending, without real facts it's very difficult to walk away cos he could come up with excuses to swindle you.

But when caught red handed, just take a walk no matter how it hurts...staying should be a choice you made...is even easier to walk away if you caught the person red handed...they obviously didn't deserve you.
Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 12, 2016
herbie27:

If he's cheating and pretending, without real facts it's very difficult to walk away cos he could come up with excuses to swindle you.

But when caught red handed, just take a walk no matter how it hurts...staying should be a choice you made...is even easier to walk away if you caught the person red handed...they obviously didn't deserve you.
leave my thread
Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 12, 2016
My opinion

it's not limited to these set of people only

Any man born of a woman is prone to cheating
Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 12, 2016
herbie27:

Summary? undecided
Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 12, 2016
KissChris:

Summary? undecided
"Is a free world", don't kill yourself over a cheating partner.
Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 12, 2016
herbie27:
"Is a free world", don't kill yourself over a cheating partner.

Noted cool
Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 12, 2016
judeefcc:
leave my thread
Don't make me derail your thread, and don't mention me again where i have an opinion.

Bye!.
Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 12, 2016
herbie27:
Don't make me derail your thread, and don't mention me again where i have an opinion.

Bye!.
i feel like doing somtin to really hurt you angry irritating thing
Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:50pm On Oct 12, 2016
herbie27:

Anybody can cheat and it cud be u, u may not know yet until it happens
Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 12, 2016
Tajbol4splend:

Anybody can cheat and it cud be u, u may not know yet until it happens
Yeah!, people cheat...but my point is, is one's choice to know and still remain with one.
Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 12, 2016
judeefcc:
i feel like doing somtin to really hurt you angry irritating thing
What are you?.
And what makes you think you could hurt me?.
Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:58pm On Oct 12, 2016
herbie27:
Yeah!, people cheat...but my point is, is one's choice to know and still remain with one.

Course

(1) (Reply)

Can You Date A Much Younger Girl? / Video Of Nude Girls Protesting Against Rape / Help A Brother Out (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.