Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,142 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) - Sports (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) (145097 Views)

Senegal Vs Algeria: AFCON Finals (0 - 1) Full Time / Fifa Sanctions Nigeria In 2018 World Cup Qualifiers, Awards Algeria / 2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by Funjosh(m): 6:44am On Nov 13, 2016
connectikut89:

Pls remind me the title of dis movie

I think it's "Gladiator"
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by Funjosh(m): 6:46am On Nov 13, 2016
Smellymouth:

Gladiator.. cheesy

Alaga abeg no vex, consider to look this my signature that boy needs help embarassed
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by Smellymouth: 6:50am On Nov 13, 2016
Funjosh:

Alaga abeg no vex, consider to look this my signature that boy needs help embarassed

OK boss.. Lemme click on it..
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by Funjosh(m): 6:55am On Nov 13, 2016
Smellymouth:

OK boss.. Lemme click on it..

Thanks boss. cool

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by Marvel1206: 7:29am On Nov 13, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Why should I upload pix as you asked? To make you believe my claim? What am I gonna gain if you believe me or not?
victor moses is actually an orphan, he was orphaned at 11years of age.
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by classicphil: 8:02am On Nov 13, 2016
Guys, how many people dey qualify from that group see? Or how will they go about the qualification? !
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by Geofavor(m): 8:39am On Nov 13, 2016
classicphil:
Guys, how many people dey qualify from that group see? Or how will they go about the qualification? !
only the group leader qualifies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by ijemomo(m): 8:41am On Nov 13, 2016
Do u call that a loss? The money is from the state purse&he is equally giving it out for a good purpose. Unlike other governors that spend more than that on frivolities!
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by Edoblakky(m): 9:31am On Nov 13, 2016
Marvel1206:

KingInvahala has told you all you need to know about Victor Moses. It is left for you to verify it.
I didn't believe the story that he's from Benin until I saw some of his siblings and friends. I bought a parcel of land opposite one of Moses' houses behind Benson Idahosa University. I've seen some of his extended family and I can confirm to you that he's from Benin city. Forget what is written on wikipedia
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by teewhydope(m): 9:53am On Nov 13, 2016
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by Marvel1206: 11:08am On Nov 13, 2016
Edoblakky:
KingInvahala has told you all you need to know about Victor Moses. It is left for you to verify it.
I didn't believe the story that he's from Benin until I saw some of his siblings and friends. I bought a parcel of land opposite one of Moses' houses behind Benson Idahosa University. I've seen some of his extended family and I can confirm to you that he's from Benin city. Forget what is written on wikipedia
Wait, search for this "victor moses an orphan"

May i quickly add that a reputable Nigeria news agency has aired his story once.

He may have siblings, that i'm not ruling out. He may be from benin city, i never said NAH but the story said that his parents were missionaries in kaduna when there were killings that affected them both and he was taken to London

i haven't seen his Wiki story
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by freshcvvs: 11:31am On Nov 13, 2016
Marvel1206:

Wait, search for this "victor moses an orphan"

May i quickly add that a reputable Nigeria news agency has aired his story once.

He may have siblings, that i'm not ruling out. He may be from benin city, i never said NAH but the story said that his parents were missionaries in kaduna when there were killings that affected them both and he was taken to London

i haven't seen his Wiki story

Both of you are not wrong.
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 13, 2016
suzan404:
angry angryhe's officially mad
mistress smiley

Good morning

#YOLO
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by firstking01(m): 2:19pm On Nov 13, 2016
mlanreh:
The technical crew of the Algerian national team did a wonderful work he was able to hold on to Ihenancho and Alex iwobi .
All three goals from the Nigeria team where scored on the keepers right hand side. I guess this z an assignment done by the Nigeria technical crew
Moral of this lesson Learn to keep shot if you willing to defeat your opponent
My brother, you dey read match wella.
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by mlanreh: 2:34pm On Nov 13, 2016
firstking01:
My brother, you dey read match wella.

Na so we see am oo
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by firstking01(m): 2:38pm On Nov 13, 2016
mlanreh:

Na so we see am oo
The mumu algeria coach said in the press conference that he will use two defensive midfielders to stop iheanacho and iwobi which he successfully did, forgetting the likes of moses and musagrin
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by mlanreh: 3:01pm On Nov 13, 2016
firstking01:
The mumu algeria coach said in the press conference that he will use two defensive midfielders to stop iheanacho and iwobi which he successfully did, forget the likes of moses and musagrin

The likes of Etebo,Leon Balogun and Moses where the real brain behind d match.
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by firstking01(m): 3:07pm On Nov 13, 2016
mlanreh:

The likes of Etebo,Leon Balogun and Moses where the real brain behind d match.
Yeah, but troost ekong did a cleanical job more than leon balogun...@least we get better defence now compared to before...more like lauren kosielny and mustafigrin
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by Grammophile: 3:44pm On Nov 13, 2016
Afternoon, fellas.Show some love to my story by voting via this link. Thanks, everyone. https://prize.etisalat.com.ng/flash-fiction/voteall.php?id=2870
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by KINGinVAHALA: 6:42pm On Nov 13, 2016
Edoblakky:
You re on point Bro, Moses is someone I know physically.
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by KINGinVAHALA: 6:45pm On Nov 13, 2016
Marvel1206:

Wikipedia will post what they were told and what they posted about Moses is what Moses told the world. The Moses I know is not an orphan.
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by Deepfreezer(m): 8:32pm On Nov 13, 2016
policy12:

God punish this Dstv Cameroon game dem they show but naija own dem no gree show am I think it's high time naija own it's own pay TV.
same thing happened today witg Egypt vs Ghana
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by tbaba1234: 4:56am On Nov 14, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Victor Moses was born and he also grew up in Benin city, this isn't something I was told but what I know because I know him and his family. His family house is located in a place in Benin city called 2nd east circular road by saint savior. He spent most of his footballing life playing for a Benin city club called B.J Fc, same club players like Isaac Success, Ederson Uwa Echiejile, Stanley Okoro, Obanor and many others also played for. I was also a player for B.J Fc before my footballing career was halted after sustaining a 3years knee injury. Moses was in Benin before the beginning of this season and he gave B.J Fc 10 balls.

The same Victor Moses that went to Secondary School in the UK and played for Crystal Palace academy? You know Victor Moses also played for England under 16 and under 17. He did not just appear on the scene. When did he then play for BJ?

You are making up stories..
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by kellycute(m): 8:51am On Nov 14, 2016
He isn't making up stories.. It is exactly the true. I'm a bini and I live here in benin. Victor moses parents based here in benin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by robosky02(m): 9:48am On Nov 14, 2016
tbaba1234:

The same Victor Moses that went to Secondary School in the UK and played for Crystal Palace academy? You know Victor Moses also played for England under 16 and under 17. He did not just appear on the scene. When did he then play for BJ?

You are making up stories..

ok
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by robosky02(m): 4:33pm On Nov 16, 2016
firstking01:
The mumu algeria coach said in the press conference that he will use two defensive midfielders to stop iheanacho and iwobi which he successfully did, forgetting the likes of moses and musagrin

he stopped the i's (iwobi and iheanacho)

but forgot the MMM

Moses, Mikel and Musa..... grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by robosky02(m): 7:09pm On Nov 16, 2016
shizzy7:
Robosky what's up..
Longest time..

I don't know for this your super eagles ooo. Good luck to them Sha.

Hope you've been good...

bae how you dey jare...

miss your gist ...
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by robosky02(m): 7:35pm On Nov 16, 2016
Smellymouth:
DJ Spinall biko JAM Me UP.. grin cheesy

Gbedu wen dey burst brain.. cheesy

N.P==> OHEMA..

lol na so we go dance reach Russia lol grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 02, 2019
kellycute:
He isn't making up stories.. It is exactly the true. I'm a bini and I live here in benin. Victor moses parents based here in benin.

sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (Reply)

England Vs Nigeria Friendly - 2 - 1 (Full-Time) / Nigeria Vs Zambia: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier - 1 - 0 (Full Time) / Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.