Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,321 members, 7,850,152 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:16 PM

Allow me to rear pigs in Kano or stuff your useless grazing bill - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Allow me to rear pigs in Kano or stuff your useless grazing bill (3712 Views)

"Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu / Grazing Bill Passes First Reading In The Senate - Vanguard / Grazing Bill: Anambra Assembly Backs Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allow me to rear pigs in Kano or stuff your useless grazing bill by APCHaram: 2:16pm On Oct 13, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

Thanks for seeing things from my perspective.
You should have thought of Michika or Chibok and northern minority farmers before you thought of insulting the north in its entirety.
As for the sunni lunatic brethren.
I don't subscribe to religion or ethnicity of hate.
My God is a God of Love.
I hope you get to know him soon.

By north you know who I meant.

Even a southern kaduna man reading this thread no longer identifies himself as a northerner.

Being a northerner is a submission to the Sarduna's definition of what the north is and to which he implied the Muslim hausa/fulani bjgots.

Now Gerrout from here

5 Likes

Re: Allow me to rear pigs in Kano or stuff your useless grazing bill by zanebaddo(m): 2:16pm On Oct 13, 2016
APCHaram:

Stopped reading right here.

So you reward criminals with the lands of others to pacify them from committing further artrocities?

No wonder no single fulani has been prosecuted after hundreds killed in Jos, Nassarawa, Benue, Enugu etc.

Do you even understand the level of foolishness to which you have descended in just that statement above?
baba forget this people and how they reason. .. I swear the day dat grazing bill passes into law, thats the day we get to know who fulanis are really.. Let the south stop eating beef heaven no go fall

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allow me to rear pigs in Kano or stuff your useless grazing bill by hakimmiyya: 2:25pm On Oct 13, 2016
APCHaram:

In our own little America we are against the activities of criminals masquerading as herdsmen who are hell bent to colonise our lands with the help of the Federal govt.

As much as you don't want pigs being reared in the north do also do we not want to see those humanoid pigs roaming free with their cattle in our lands.

Tit for tat.

In the same vein we don't want criminals parading themselves as traders in our clime.Who can do anything to kill fellow human beings all in the name of doing business.
Fools

1 Like

Re: Allow me to rear pigs in Kano or stuff your useless grazing bill by APCHaram: 2:26pm On Oct 13, 2016
hakimmiyya:

In the same vein we don't want criminals parading themselves as traders in our clime.Who can do anything kill fellow human beings all in the name of doing business.
Fools

Very good.

Then you should also consider not partaking from the oil wealth and taxes of the better south.

Isolate and confine yourselves to your useless north and stop coveting our lands for grazing.

Isn't it about time you weaned yourselves already from southern resources?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Allow me to rear pigs in Kano or stuff your useless grazing bill by Proudlyngwa(m): 2:28pm On Oct 13, 2016
APCHaram:

By north you know who I meant.

Even a southern kaduna man reading this thread no longer identifies himself as a northerner.

Being a northerner is a submission to the Sarduna's definition of what the north is and to which he implied the Muslim hausa/fulani bjgots.

Now Gerrout from here

By north you mean
John from Bauchi
Titus from pleatue
Patrick from Kaduna
Helen from Adamawa
People I know personally, and who are proud to be called northeners,
So southern Kaduna people called you and confided in you , they are no more northeners,
Bros you seriously need a life,
Re: Allow me to rear pigs in Kano or stuff your useless grazing bill by APCHaram: 2:31pm On Oct 13, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

By north you mean
John from Bauchi
Titus from pleatue
Patrick from Kaduna
Helen from Adamawa
People I know personally, and who are proud to be called northeners,
So southern Kaduna people called you and confided in you , they are no more northeners,
Bros you seriously need a life,

Are they the ones pushing for grazing bill?

The answer a big no!

Are they the ones killing in the middle belt and south? No!

Take your straw man argument away from this thread.

9 Likes

Re: Allow me to rear pigs in Kano or stuff your useless grazing bill by kamalcole3000: 2:35pm On Oct 13, 2016
12Monkeys:
In the same useless north, as a southerner you are restricted in where you can even rent a house in order not to offend the "peaceful " Muslims.

Is that the case in southern Nigeria?

Is the north the only region with cultural and religious considerations?

What of the Niger Delta that have every right to complain of environmental degradation brought about by 50yrs of irresponsible exploitation of their lands?

How about the igbos who demand a separate state of Biafra devoid of criminal Muslim influence?

Why does the north need "Sabon Garris" or kafurs districts but the Christian south lands should be open to them?

Even as a Christian man I can not marry a Muslim woman unless I convert to islam but some born throway bastards will give their Christian daughters to Muslim northerners.

Why are you people so foolish in the south?

They consider it being liberal and it's killing the South.
The northern ideology is an expansionist ideology that has bn working for them for hundreds of years.

Have you seen any British or American who is a citizen of Iraq or Kuwait? no

No matter how long you live,work or invest in Arab land,they will never allow you to have citizenship so your generation will not pollute their interms of socio-religious orientation .

They protect their own society from external ideologies and they invade your with the plan of converting your country to an Islamic one while the Western world keep opening spaces for these fundamentalist to encroah on their land in the name of liberality.

Google the population of Muslims in France in 1980 till now.
Day in day out,year in year out,the grand plans of the caliphate remain the same;to take over the world and make it an Islamic one.

So whenever you negotiating with a Muslim Arab or Hausa,all thts on his mind is to eventually subdue you and convert you to his religion in the long run.

Southerners be wise.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allow me to rear pigs in Kano or stuff your useless grazing bill by hakimmiyya: 2:37pm On Oct 13, 2016
APCHaram:

So you reward criminals with the lands of others to pacify them from committing further artrocities?

No wonder no single fulani has been prosecuted after hundreds killed in Jos, Nassarawa, Benue, Enugu etc.

Do you even understand the level of foolishness to which you have descended in just that statement above?

You are nothing but a slow poke.Running from pillar to post. You lack exposure.No wonder your life is full of sentiments. Even in develop countries they reserve land for grazing.
No wonder you behave like pigs. What a pity!
You don't know that you are close to being drowned by your frustrations.
Please answer my questions above if you are intelligent.
Leach like you.
Re: Allow me to rear pigs in Kano or stuff your useless grazing bill by Proudlyngwa(m): 2:37pm On Oct 13, 2016
APCHaram:

Are they the ones pushing for grazing bill?

The answer a big no!

Are they the ones killing in the middle belt and south? No!

Take your straw man argument away from this thread.

You should have thought of this before insulting the north.

If after typing all this trash, you still eat beef from fulanis, regard yourself as a nonentity.
Re: Allow me to rear pigs in Kano or stuff your useless grazing bill by omololu2020(m): 2:59pm On Oct 13, 2016
APCHaram:

i cant believe it,when i read it too bro
this country needs to be divided,fulani heardsmen are killing people on their farm land instead of this people to be arrested,they want to give them free grazing land

6 Likes

Re: Allow me to rear pigs in Kano or stuff your useless grazing bill by APCHaram: 3:47pm On Oct 13, 2016
hakimmiyya:

You are nothing but a slow poke.Running from pillar to post. You lack exposure.No wonder your life is full of sentiments. Even in develop countries they reserve land for grazing.
No wonder you behave like pigs. What a pity!
You don't know that you are close to being drowned by your frustrations.
Please answer my questions above if you are intelligent.
Leach like you.

Mention one civilised nation that has grazing reserves carved out by the govt.

Animal control laws do not even allow for chickens to be reared in private residences unless in a functional farm talk more of cattle roaming busy streets and intersections and raiding farms.

What manner of rotten fermented kunu are you on?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allow me to rear pigs in Kano or stuff your useless grazing bill by mikki123(m): 3:58pm On Oct 13, 2016
Say no to grazing reserve..... Rubbish and rubbish

5 Likes

Re: Allow me to rear pigs in Kano or stuff your useless grazing bill by Amberon11: 4:02pm On Oct 13, 2016
You must be myopic for calling this hate.

How does this translate to hatred sir? Aren't there Christians in the north? Why should pigs or pig farms be banned in the north? Do you know what these people would do if they saw a christian eat pig up north? If they cannot allow a piggery in the north then they can keep their ranches up north.
CoolFreeday:
those supporting grazing are not myopic but rather those against it.
Their religion don't allow them to eat pork meat but the last time I check, Christianity does not stop us from eating beef. you may not like beef but majority of people in the south and other part of Nigeria eat beef.
You don't support grazing, so d falanis should be going round and be having issues with our farmers because their cattle use to destroy farm land/plantation.

What do you gain in preaching and spreading hatred. Is that what your religion taught you?

I have been to all the zones of this country, we are a unique and loving people and what we need is peace, tolerance and understanding not hatred and sentiment by enemies of progress.
If the west wants to division us because of our population and strength, we should stand up and say no and refuse to be use as an agent of division and hatred.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allow me to rear pigs in Kano or stuff your useless grazing bill by hakimmiyya: 8:35pm On Oct 13, 2016
APCHaram:

Mention one civilised nation that has grazing reserves carved out by the govt.

Animal control laws do not even allow for chickens to be reared in private residences unless in a functional farm talk more of cattle roaming busy streets and intersections and raiding farms.

What manner of rotten fermented kunu are you on?

Olodo like you.You have only proved to us that you just an epitome of ignorance.What a big shame on you.
Anyway if you are looking for country in the world where they reserve land for grazing.
Read below:

07-MAR-2016 - Today The Netherlands witnessed the start of a new bison grazing project. The first four animals were released in the Maashorst nature reserve in the south-eastern part of the country (Province of North Brabant) where ultimately a starting herd of 11 animals will roam a landscape of at least 1,500 hectares of forests, grasslands, shrubs and sand dunes.

In Europe alot of countries practice this as remedy for the problems faced by farmers and herdsmen.
Foolish ipob kid.

1 Like

Re: Allow me to rear pigs in Kano or stuff your useless grazing bill by BishopMagic: 9:18pm On Oct 13, 2016
hakimmiyya:

Olodo like you.You have only proved to us that you just an epitome of ignorance.What a big shame on you.
Anyway if you are looking for country in the world where they reserve land for grazing.
Read below:

07-MAR-2016 - Today The Netherlands witnessed the start of a new bison grazing project. The first four animals were released in the Maashorst nature reserve in the south-eastern part of the country (Province of North Brabant) where ultimately a starting herd of 11 animals will roam a landscape of at least 1,500 hectares of forests, grasslands, shrubs and sand dunes.

In Europe alot of countries practice this as remedy for the problems faced by farmers and herdsmen.
Foolish ipob kid.

You are a confirmed idiot.

So you don't know the difference between wild life conservation and cattle free ranging?

The Bison is an endangered species on the protected list.

The grazing reserves you cited are natural migratory paths of the now nearly extinct Bison which once roamed free in North America, Europe and the Tundras of Siberia.

If you don't know how to make a sensible argument to backup your autistic claims that commercial cattle grazing reserves exist in Europe then I suggest you go back to your fermented Kunu.

Illiterate Mallam

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Allow me to rear pigs in Kano or stuff your useless grazing bill by Blue3k(m): 9:37pm On Oct 13, 2016
12Monkeys:
Myndd44, you can move this to food section and I will simply open another thread here again.

Nah you go tire.

Because the original thread title was ; "Can I Open a Piggery in Kano" you rushed and hide it in Agric section.

I blame you at all.

No be the person wey give you work as mod I go blame.

Continue.

This is how you move even boko haram bombings and fulani killings to crime section where it ends up buried.

You are insignificant and Nairaland is in no way the number one forum in nigeria.

The only reason we post here is to rubb zombie noses into the mud where they belong.

Continue your yeye censorship

After all nah only your fellow zombies una dey decieve with your bias moderation

Lol you post in good. Kano is backwards cesspool of religiosity.

Yes your farm under law should be allowed. The only issue you shold have is selling it to population who abstain from the animal.
Re: Allow me to rear pigs in Kano or stuff your useless grazing bill by BishopMagic: 10:01pm On Oct 13, 2016
Blue3k:

Lol you post in good. Kano is backwards cesspool of religiosity.

Yes your farm under law should be allowed. The only issue you shold have is selling it to population who abstain from the animal.

Forget these Muslim hypocrites.

During WW2 the British commissioned the biggest piggery in Africa in no other place than kano.

The piggery was used to rear pigs destined to soldiers at the front.

The pig farm exported well over 30,000 pigs via Lagos port to the allied forces fighting in both the Pacific and European front in just one year!

The piggery closed down in 1953 just before independence.

Their sharia nonsense only applies as a blackmailing took against the south.

Why did they not object to pig farming in Kano during the British occupation?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allow me to rear pigs in Kano or stuff your useless grazing bill by citizenY(m): 10:54pm On Oct 13, 2016
waledeji:

You are insignificant and Nairaland is in no way the number one forum in nigeria.[s][/s]

So, which forum is the number one in Nigeria then?

Simple....Monkey forum and there are 12 in one.
Re: Allow me to rear pigs in Kano or stuff your useless grazing bill by citizenY(m): 10:57pm On Oct 13, 2016
Proudlyngwa:
I don't like commenting on tribal threads, but I take exclusion to this.
The grazing bill is not for Fulani's alone, anyone can go into cattle rearing, in fact it will encourage more people to go into cattle rearing.
Next, That Muslims up north, act irrational is not enough reason, to do likewise, There are more mature ways of putting coal in peoples face.
Tell Igbos to return home, and those who refuse should obey the laws of the lands they find themselves in.

Monkeys on a banana tree may not hear this. They are too far from the ground.
Re: Allow me to rear pigs in Kano or stuff your useless grazing bill by BishopMagic: 11:06pm On Oct 13, 2016
citizenY:

Monkeys on a banana tree may not hear this. They are too far from the ground.

Ab0ki
Re: Allow me to rear pigs in Kano or stuff your useless grazing bill by citizenY(m): 11:06pm On Oct 13, 2016
[quote author=zanebaddo post=50166693]what happens if we stop eating beef? will it affect your health or age? I tire for una 4 diz cesspit God take me away from nigeria we have enough people already in love with it. .. trash [/quote

AMEN
Re: Allow me to rear pigs in Kano or stuff your useless grazing bill by citizenY(m): 11:09pm On Oct 13, 2016
Re: Allow me to rear pigs in Kano or stuff your useless grazing bill by citizenY(m): 11:16pm On Oct 13, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

You should have thought of this before insulting the north.

If after typing all this trash, you still eat beef from fulanis, regard yourself as a nonentity.

The guy just finished dinner, let him go and vomit it. Kwashiorkor go kill am if we chop mushrooms.
Re: Allow me to rear pigs in Kano or stuff your useless grazing bill by hakimmiyya: 10:14am On Oct 14, 2016
BishopMagic:

You are a confirmed idiot.

So you don't know the difference between wild life conservation and cattle free ranging?

The Bison is an endangered species on the protected list.

The grazing reserves you cited are natural migratory paths of the now nearly extinct Bison which once roamed free in North America, Europe and the Tundras of Siberia.

If you don't know how to make a sensible argument to backup your autistic claims that commercial cattle grazing reserves exist in Europe then I suggest you go back to your fermented Kunu.

Illiterate Mallam

May God deliver you from your psychotic problem. There is no amount of truth given to you that can change your demonic attitude coz it has eaten deep into your cranium.
Here is another proof Alberta Govt grazing reserves in Canada.

"Some of the reserves, or community pastures, are natur-
al grassland, while others have been partially cleared
and seeded to forage. They range in size from 5 962
acres (Purple Springs reserve, in the Lethbridge area) to
76 388 acres (Sage Creek reserve, in the southeastern
corner of the province), but the overall average is close
to 20 000 acres.

The main purpose of these reserves is to provide afford-
able summer pasture for Alberta farmers and ranchers
on public land, enabling them to use their own land for
crop and hay production"

Government in some develop countries conserve or reserve land for grazing and wildlife to assist the animals in terms of survival needs and also to serve as recreation for the people and also to help individual ranchers.
I said it earlier that engaging kid like will be a futile effort cos your myriad of sickness is just to heavy for you to bear.
So pathetic!
Re: Allow me to rear pigs in Kano or stuff your useless grazing bill by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 14, 2016
You guys should restrict your nonsense grazing fuvck to your fuvvking North. Any goat that trespass on my ancestral land will have himself to blame. angry

@ProudlyNgwa,
I wonder why you should allow sentiment to blind you to reality. These evil guys finished more than 3 Million of your people, and will do more if given the chance, and you are here giving them a pat in the back, for the sake of being politically correct.
I hope you know what you are doing. undecided
#SayNoToGrazingReserve. Grazing Reserve is evil. It is a grand strategy, by the caliphate North, to deprive the South of their land.
If you want to rear cow, buy land, build ranches and do your business without spitting anybody in the face.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Checkout This Standard Primary School Built By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri(Pics) / President Buhari Response To 2face Idibia On His Pland Nationwide Protest. / What Will Happen If Buhari Touches Bishop Oyedepo – Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.