Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Allow me to rear pigs in Kano or stuff your useless grazing bill - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Allow me to rear pigs in Kano or stuff your useless grazing bill (3689 Views)

"Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu / Grazing Bill Passes First Reading In The Senate - Vanguard / Grazing Bill: Anambra Assembly Backs Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Allow me to rear pigs in Kano or stuff your useless grazing bill by 12Monkeys: 10:52am On Oct 13, 2016
Mods moved original thread to Agric because it is not compliant to their riceactivism
12Monkeys:

[size=18pt]Will I be allowed to open a Piggery in the Muslim North[/size]?
I am asking this question to those myopic trousered natives in the south who are in support of grazing bill.

I like pork very much. Nothing beats the crackling juicy taste of roasted open fired pork roast.

But I know I can easily get a transvestite midget for the night than have a ham cheese sandwich in downtown Kano.

This is because the Muslim North considers pork and pork eaters like myself as absolutely haram.

I don't know how my personal culinary desires will impinge on the peaceful stability of the Muslim North and I am in no way ready to find out why that is the case.

Now this brings me to the bovine free ranging of fulanis in the south.

I do like a beef roast and steak and have a very fond taste of boiled fatty meat in my Egusi soup. But at what cost?

My piggery in Kano will be guaranteed burnt down to the ground the minute it is discovered for being insensitive to Muslim religious restrictions.

But in the south, cattle free range grazing holds a more sinister and direct consequences as can be seen with incessant clashes and raids on local farmers orchestrated and carried out by fulani herdsmen.

So why do you fools in any way support grazing of cattle by fulani in your lands?

As much as I would respect myself and not open a piggery in a,land where pigs are forbidden, I also expect the fulanis and their backers in power to respect the sensitivities and grievances of the southern communities when they stand up rightly against the fulani trespassers.

A pig in Kano hurts no one but a Fulani is a menace.

Give me land for a piggery in the kano Emirate or forget your foolish grazing bill.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Allow me to rear pigs in Kano or stuff your useless grazing bill by 12Monkeys: 10:53am On Oct 13, 2016
12Monkeys:
Why should southern way of life and lands be sacrificed for the nomadic culture of illiterate fulanis?

If they must use the nigerian franchise to push their agenda, then I also will demand for land very close to central mosque kano to open and operate a piggery.

Let that simmer in like a cold beer down a mouthful of tender pork roast.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allow me to rear pigs in Kano or stuff your useless grazing bill by 12Monkeys: 11:01am On Oct 13, 2016
Myndd44, you can move this to food section and I will simply open another thread here again.

Nah you go tire.

Because the original thread title was ; "Can I Open a Piggery in Kano" you rushed and hide it in Agric section.

I blame you at all.

No be the person wey give you work as mod I go blame.

Continue.

This is how you move even boko haram bombings and fulani killings to crime section where it ends up buried.

You are insignificant and Nairaland is in no way the number one forum in nigeria.

The only reason we post here is to rubb zombie noses into the mud where they belong.

Continue your yeye censorship

After all nah only your fellow zombies una dey decieve with your bias moderation

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Allow me to rear pigs in Kano or stuff your useless grazing bill by CoolFreeday(m): 11:12am On Oct 13, 2016
those supporting grazing are not myopic but rather those against it.
Their religion don't allow them to eat pork meat but the last time I check, Christianity does not stop us from eating beef. you may not like beef but majority of people in the south and other part of Nigeria eat beef.
You don't support grazing, so d falanis should be going round and be having issues with our farmers because their cattle use to destroy farm land/plantation.

What do you gain in preaching and spreading hatred. Is that what your religion taught you?

I have been to all the zones of this country, we are a unique and loving people and what we need is peace, tolerance and understanding not hatred and sentiment by enemies of progress.
If the west wants to division us because of our population and strength, we should stand up and say no and refuse to be use as an agent of division and hatred.

1 Like

Re: Allow me to rear pigs in Kano or stuff your useless grazing bill by OJUcrook: 11:27am On Oct 13, 2016
12Monkeys:
Does Christianity advocate to be slaughtered by Muslim jihadist trespassing over Christian lands?
Direct this question to Alhaji Mujaheed Asari Dokubo

1 Like

Re: Allow me to rear pigs in Kano or stuff your useless grazing bill by 12Monkeys: 11:31am On Oct 13, 2016
In the same useless north, as a southerner you are restricted in where you can even rent a house in order not to offend the "peaceful " Muslims.

Is that the case in southern Nigeria?

Is the north the only region with cultural and religious considerations?

What of the Niger Delta that have every right to complain of environmental degradation brought about by 50yrs of irresponsible exploitation of their lands?

How about the igbos who demand a separate state of Biafra devoid of criminal Muslim influence?

Why does the north need "Sabon Garris" or kafurs districts but the Christian south lands should be open to them?

Even as a Christian man I can not marry a Muslim woman unless I convert to islam but some born throway bastards will give their Christian daughters to Muslim northerners.

Why are you people so foolish in the south?

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Allow me to rear pigs in Kano or stuff your useless grazing bill by 12Monkeys: 11:33am On Oct 13, 2016
OJUcrook:
Direct this question to Alhaji Mujaheed Asari Dokubo

Asari is an Ijaw man striving for an Ijaw and Niger Delta agenda.

Has he ever spoken of islam?

Gerrout of here

9 Likes

Re: Allow me to rear pigs in Kano or stuff your useless grazing bill by OJUcrook: 12:27pm On Oct 13, 2016
12Monkeys:

Asari is an Ijaw man striving for an Ijaw and Niger Delta agenda.
oh yeah .. Building a Universiy in Benin Republic is the ideal way for striving for Niger Delta. Benin Republic is part of Ijaw land

3 Likes

Re: Allow me to rear pigs in Kano or stuff your useless grazing bill by 12Monkeys: 12:40pm On Oct 13, 2016
OJUcrook:
oh yeah .. Building a Universiy in Benin Republic is the ideal way for striving for Niger Delta. Benin Republic is part of Ijaw land

Nah your money?

How e take concern you?

Yeye

16 Likes

Re: Allow me to rear pigs in Kano or stuff your useless grazing bill by hakimmiyya: 12:50pm On Oct 13, 2016
12Monkeys:
In the same useless north, as a southerner you are restricted in where you can even rent a house in order not to offend the "peaceful " Muslims.

Is that the case in southern Nigeria?

Is the north the only region with cultural and religious considerations?

What of the Niger Delta that have every right to complain of environmental degradation brought about by 50yrs of irresponsible exploitation of their lands?

How about the igbos who demand a separate state of Biafra devoid of criminal Muslim influence?

Why does the north need "Sabon Garris" or kafurs districts but the Christian south lands should be open to them?

Even as a Christian man I can not marry a Muslim woman unless I convert to islam but some born throway bastards will give their Christian daughters to Muslim northerners.

Why are you people so foolish in the south?

Monkey!And your people still refuse to leave the place.Can't you see that your case is pathetic.

4 Likes

Re: Allow me to rear pigs in Kano or stuff your useless grazing bill by 12Monkeys: 12:50pm On Oct 13, 2016
The north applies common citizenry and franchise to profit from the south but in their own desolate lands they practice apartheid claiming culture and religion.

The oil in Niger Delta is their right; the vat from alcohol sold freely in the south they partake.

Only a fool will not see the sinister hypocrisy of the Muslim north.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allow me to rear pigs in Kano or stuff your useless grazing bill by OJUcrook: 12:51pm On Oct 13, 2016
12Monkeys:

Nah your money?
How e take concern you?
Yeye
Na like dis Alhaji Mujaheed Asari Dokubo mata take concern me

2 Likes

Re: Allow me to rear pigs in Kano or stuff your useless grazing bill by waledeji(m): 12:52pm On Oct 13, 2016
You are insignificant and Nairaland is in no way the number one forum in nigeria.[s][/s]

So, which forum is the number one in Nigeria then?
Re: Allow me to rear pigs in Kano or stuff your useless grazing bill by 12Monkeys: 12:52pm On Oct 13, 2016
hakimmiyya:

Monkey!And your people still refuse to leave the place.Can't you see that your case is pathetic.

Nonsense.

They will remain there and profit from your land as long as you want to practice this hypocrisy called one nijeriya .

If you want us to leave the north, then hands off our oil and wealth in the south.

Hypocrite

12 Likes

Re: Allow me to rear pigs in Kano or stuff your useless grazing bill by hakimmiyya: 12:55pm On Oct 13, 2016
12Monkeys:

Nonsense.

They will remain there and profit from your land as long as you want to practice this hypocrisy called one nijeriya .

If you want us to leave the north, then hands off our oil and wealth in the south.

Hypocrite

Your frustration obviously is incurable.
Re: Allow me to rear pigs in Kano or stuff your useless grazing bill by Proudlyngwa(m): 12:57pm On Oct 13, 2016
I don't like commenting on tribal threads, but I take exclusion to this.
The grazing bill is not for Fulani's alone, anyone can go into cattle rearing, in fact it will encourage more people to go into cattle rearing.
Next, That Muslims up north, act irrational is not enough reason, to do likewise, There are more mature ways of putting coal in peoples face.
Tell Igbos to return home, and those who refuse should obey the laws of the lands they find themselves in.
Re: Allow me to rear pigs in Kano or stuff your useless grazing bill by APCHaram: 1:02pm On Oct 13, 2016
Proudlyngwa:
I don't like commenting on tribal threads, but I take exclusion to this.
The grazing bill is not for Fulani's alone, anyone can go into cattle rearing, in fact it will encourage more people to go into cattle rearing.
Next, That Muslims up north, act irrational is not enough reason, to do likewise, There are more mature ways of putting coal in peoples face.
Tell Igbos to return home, and those who refuse should obey the laws of the lands they find themselves in.

Did Northerners consider the southerners and non Muslims in their midst when they passed sharia law in 2001?

Why then should we in the south consider Northerners when passing anti grazing bill?

Think for once!

Or did the fulani respect their southern hosts when they invaded and destroyed farm lands, killed and raped in the south?

You are really one daft myopic idiot to say the least.

12 Likes

Re: Allow me to rear pigs in Kano or stuff your useless grazing bill by APCHaram: 1:04pm On Oct 13, 2016
hakimmiyya:

Your frustration obviously is incurable.

And you are not addressing any issue raised here.

Answer this or rightfully gtfo;

1. Why should southerners accommodate your nomadic existence at their own detriment in their own land while you guys do not consider the plight of non Muslims and southerners in your own lands?

2. Is pig rearing a danger more greater than marauding vice prone vagabonds in the form of fulani herdsmen who have refused to respect their hosts in the south?

13 Likes

Re: Allow me to rear pigs in Kano or stuff your useless grazing bill by Proudlyngwa(m): 1:07pm On Oct 13, 2016
APCHaram:

Did Northerners consider the southerners and non Muslims in their midst when they passed sharia law in 2001?

Why then should we in the south consider Northerners when passing anti grazing bill?

Think for once

By Notheners, I guess you mean Muslims in the northern states, not every northerner Is a Muslim.

That being said, grazing bill is not for only notheners, its advantage southerners.
Re: Allow me to rear pigs in Kano or stuff your useless grazing bill by APCHaram: 1:10pm On Oct 13, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

By Notheners, I guess you mean Muslims in the northern states, not every northerner Is a Muslim.

That being said, grazing bill is not for only notheners, its advantage southerners.

Which rubbish are you posting now?

Free range grazing can not be accepted as a way of life or a good standard practice in the 21st century.

How many southerners will opt for free ranging when the better option of intensive husbandry is available?

You can lie to yourself only

10 Likes

Re: Allow me to rear pigs in Kano or stuff your useless grazing bill by Proudlyngwa(m): 1:20pm On Oct 13, 2016
APCHaram:

Which rubbish are you posting now?

Free range grazing can not be accepted as a way of life or a good standard practice in the 21st century.

How many southerners will opt for free ranging when the better option of intensive husbandry is available?

You can lie to yourself only

Free range grazing and intensive husbandry are of different benefits in cattle rearing.

How many southerners can afford intensive husbandry.
Re: Allow me to rear pigs in Kano or stuff your useless grazing bill by APCHaram: 1:24pm On Oct 13, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

Free range grazing and intensive husbandry are of different benefits in cattle rearing.

How many southerners can afford intensive husbandry.

My friend park.

Did southerners ever rear cows or did they tell you they ever wanted grazing reserves?

This is a purely northern agenda that must be resisted by the south and Middle belt.

Their lands are desolate with the natural vegetation becoming more drought resistant and dangerous to cattle grazing.

In the south, the deforestation has opened up once forbidden lands to cattle grazing and that is why they are now looking to grant themselves through federal might southern lands.

The OP is stating that if this must hold then, the north should also liberalise their laws, religion and customs to allow the "infidels " in their land.

Stop your silly hypocrisy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allow me to rear pigs in Kano or stuff your useless grazing bill by Proudlyngwa(m): 1:35pm On Oct 13, 2016
APCHaram:

My friend park.

Did southerners ever rear cows or did they tell you they ever wanted grazing reserves?

This is a purely northern agenda that must be resisted by the south and Middle belt.

Their lands are desolate with the natural vegetation becoming more drought resistant and dangerous to cattle grazing.

In the south, the deforestation has opened up once forbidden lands to cattle grazing and that is why they are now looking to grant themselves through federal might southern lands.

The OP is stating that if this must hold then, the north should also liberalise their laws, religion and customs to allow the "infidels " in their land.

Stop your silly hypocrisy
When your mindset is set to bigotry , you will never see reason even if it hits you in the face.

First your argument is flawed because north and Muslims are two different things,
Second there are southerners who rear cattle and need this grazing reserves.

Free your mind from hatred, it is cancerous, and harms you more than the object of your hate.

1 Like

Re: Allow me to rear pigs in Kano or stuff your useless grazing bill by APCHaram: 1:40pm On Oct 13, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

When your mindset is set to bigotry , you will never see reason even if it hits you in the face.

First your argument is flawed because north and Muslims are two different things,
Second there are southerners who rear cattle and need this grazing reserves.

Free your mind from hatred, it is cancerous, and harms you more than the object of your hate.

How many fulani trespassers are Christians?

The Christians in the north do not rear cattle. They have suffered centuries of abuse and invasions by fulani terrorists. Google Haman Yaji and see why Boko Haram in the NE is nothing new.

Thirdly you are either a shameless liar or at best a retardo to say southerners want the grazing bill so they can get into cattle rearing.

I don't know what brand of Marley you smoked before posting this rubbish but you will be forgiven if it is of the osogbo brand.

Sober up before your next post.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Allow me to rear pigs in Kano or stuff your useless grazing bill by Proudlyngwa(m): 1:58pm On Oct 13, 2016
APCHaram:

How many fulani trespassers are Christians?

The Christians in the north do not rear cattle. They have suffered centuries of abuse and invasions by fulani terrorists. Google Haman Yaji and see why Boko Haram in the NE is nothing new.

Thirdly you are either a shameless liar or at best a retardo to say southerners want the grazing bill so they can get into cattle rearing.

I don't know what brand of Marley you smoked before posting this rubbish but you will be forgiven if it is of the osogbo brand.

Sober up before your next post.

Like I said bigotry is your problem and a very big problem. I hope you break free one day.

You started by badlighting northeners, without consideration to the over 30% of Christian northern indigenes, now you have shifted post .

That you have never met southerners who rear cattle, shows how limited you are to your locality and by rearing cattle I don't mean nomadic grazing.

Free yourself from hate. It kills.
Re: Allow me to rear pigs in Kano or stuff your useless grazing bill by APCHaram: 2:04pm On Oct 13, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

Like I said bigotry is your problem and a very big problem. I hope you breakbfree one day.

You started by badlighting northeners, without consideration to the over 30% of Christian northern indigenes, now you have shifted post .

That you have never met southerners who rear cattle, shows how limited you are to your locality and by rearing cattle I don't mean nomadic grazing.

Free yourself from hate. It kills.

Now you speak for Northern Christian minorities?

Where were you when your sunni lunatic brethren were abducting and killing Christian minorities in the NE?

No Chibok or Michika man or woman, girl or boy is advocating for grazing bill in the south as all are farmers and not herders.

So if you like twist nonsense out of your rubbish responses.

4 Likes

Re: Allow me to rear pigs in Kano or stuff your useless grazing bill by hakimmiyya: 2:05pm On Oct 13, 2016
APCHaram:

And you are not addressing any issue raised here.

Answer this or rightfully gtfo;

1. Why should southerners accommodate your nomadic existence at their own detriment in their own land while you guys do not consider the plight of non Muslims and southerners in your own lands?

2. Is pig rearing a danger more greater than marauding vice prone vagabonds in the form of fulani herdsmen who have refused to respect their hosts in the south?

I don't like engaging bigot and tribalist like you. It's obvious here that you are just a misinformed fellow like your likes in this country.Just because of the hatred you harbor in your mind for Muslims and northerners for no just reason. Please grow up and be rational in your submissions.

If you may like to know,that the essence of grazing bill is to curtail the excesses of the herdsmen.So that in every clime there can be land reserves for grazing in order to put the herdsmen under the law and control. But people like you will not lend support to efforts of the Govt base on your personal hatred.
Every Nigerian has right of freedom of movement,which you can't stop. This is not to say that I am in support of the excesses of the herdsmen .But rather an advocate of solutions to problems.In the same vain the government is doing .
But in your case you are not.All you have portrayed here is nothing but hatred filled personality looking for opportunity to cause dissention and harm than the people you are alleging.
For your information.Are you aware that in the south east too they find it difficult to sell land to people of other tribes.Does that show they are accommodating or what will you call that?

I want to ask you,does your Biafra empire put into consideration other tribes and faith? We all know what they stand for.
Also if you are law abiding citizen .What business do have with the laws in a society that you are not from? Do you want to live there for you brake their laws or to respect them for what they stand for?
Is anybody forcing you to stay there?

In America you are not allowed to bring in snails let alone rearing it.Yet nobody raised issues about that because it is insignificant.
In the same vein if rearing pigs is problem you can find a place that accommodates such.After all in some parts of the east you can't kill a snake let alone you want to eat it.Yet people still accept and respect their beliefs and traditions.
Monkey please i will advise, you take your frustrations to somewhere else or channel it to something that will benefit your existence.

2 Likes

Re: Allow me to rear pigs in Kano or stuff your useless grazing bill by APCHaram: 2:09pm On Oct 13, 2016
hakimmiyya:

I don't like engaging bigot and tribalist like you. It's obvious here that you are just a misinformed fellow like your likes in this country.Just because of the hatred you harbor in your mind for Muslims and northerners do no just reason. Please grow up and be rational in submissions.

If you would like to know,the essence of grazing bill is to curtail the excesses of the herdsmen.

Stopped reading right here.

So you reward criminals with the lands of others to pacify them from committing further artrocities?

No wonder no single fulani has been prosecuted after hundreds killed in Jos, Nassarawa, Benue, Enugu etc.

Do you even understand the level of foolishness to which you have descended in just that statement above?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Allow me to rear pigs in Kano or stuff your useless grazing bill by zanebaddo(m): 2:12pm On Oct 13, 2016
CoolFreeday:
those supporting grazing are not myopic but rather those against it.
Their religion don't allow them to eat pork meat but the last time I check, Christianity does not stop us from eating beef. you may not like beef but majority of people in the south and other part of Nigeria eat beef.
You don't support grazing, so d falanis should be going round and be having issues with our farmers because their cattle use to destroy farm land/plantation.

What do you gain in preaching and spreading hatred. Is that what your religion taught you?

I have been to all the zones of this country, we are a unique and loving people and what we need is peace, tolerance and understanding not hatred and sentiment by enemies of progress.
If the west wants to division us because of our population and strength, we should stand up and say no and refuse to be use as an agent of division and hatred.

what happens if we stop eating beef? will it affect your health or age? I tire for una 4 diz cesspit God take me away from nigeria we have enough people already in love with it. .. trash

1 Like

Re: Allow me to rear pigs in Kano or stuff your useless grazing bill by APCHaram: 2:13pm On Oct 13, 2016
hakimmiyya:

In America you are not allowed to bring in snails let alone rearing it.Yet nobody raised issues about that because it is insignificant.
In the same vein if rearing pigs is problem you can find a place that accommodates such.After all in some parts of the east you can kill a snake let alone you want to eat it.Yet people still accept and respect their beliefs and traditions.
Monkey please i will advise, you take your frustrations to somewhere else or channel it to something that will benefit your existence.

In our own little America we are against the activities of criminals masquerading as herdsmen who are hell bent to colonise our lands with the help of the Federal govt.

As much as you don't want pigs being reared in the north do also do we not want to see those humanoid pigs roaming free with their cattle in our lands.

Tit for tat.

7 Likes

Re: Allow me to rear pigs in Kano or stuff your useless grazing bill by Proudlyngwa(m): 2:13pm On Oct 13, 2016
APCHaram:

Now you speak for Northern Christian minorities?

Where were you when your sunni lunatic brethren were abducting and killing Christian minorities in the NE?

No Chibok or Michika man or woman, girl or boy is advocating for grazing bill in the south as all are farmers and not herders.

So if you like twist nonsense out of your rubbish responses.

Thanks for seeing things from my perspective.
You should have thought of Michika or Chibok and northern minority farmers before you thought of insulting the north in its entirety.
As for the sunni lunatic brethren.
I don't subscribe to religion or ethnicity of hate.
My God is a God of Love.
I hope you get to know him soon.

(1) (2) (Reply)

African Leaders Caught Sleeping At Functions (photos) / Fake Palm Wine Producer And Seller Exposed In Anambra State(video) / Giving Out 1million On This Forum WHEN PDP Wins Ekiti...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.