Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

If A Girl Catches Her Friend & Her Boyfriend Together This Is What Always Happen - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Girl Catches Her Friend & Her Boyfriend Together This Is What Always Happen (2034 Views)

Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man / Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy / Abuja Lady Catches Her Gateman On Her Bed With His Unclad Girlfriend (videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If A Girl Catches Her Friend & Her Boyfriend Together This Is What Always Happen by Damilolababy(f): 11:26am On Oct 13, 2016
Fake love and it's attendant problems; that big stone she's holding behind will land on somebody...!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If A Girl Catches Her Friend & Her Boyfriend Together This Is What Always Happen by Damilolababy(f): 11:27am On Oct 13, 2016
lol
Re: If A Girl Catches Her Friend & Her Boyfriend Together This Is What Always Happen by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 13, 2016
She is crushing on the guy and the stone is for the girl. No girl will catch her bf with another girl and still have the patience to pack stones not to talk of waiting behind them and observing.
Re: If A Girl Catches Her Friend & Her Boyfriend Together This Is What Always Happen by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 13, 2016
grin grin
Re: If A Girl Catches Her Friend & Her Boyfriend Together This Is What Always Happen by oshikoyaodemi(m): 11:50am On Oct 13, 2016
lol
Re: If A Girl Catches Her Friend & Her Boyfriend Together This Is What Always Happen by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 13, 2016
I am 99.9 percent sure say na d guy head that stone go crash
Re: If A Girl Catches Her Friend & Her Boyfriend Together This Is What Always Happen by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 13, 2016
MzLarem:
She is crushing on the guy and the stone is for the girl. No girl will catch her bf with another girl and still have the patience to pack stones not to talk of waiting behind them and observing.
u think so? Then u never jam girls... I know a girl who caught her boyfriend caressing her friend and she patiently watched for abt 20secs without them noticing before she walked to him and tapped him on d shoulder and he turned and from no where a hot electrifying solar powered slap crash for him face... D girl padi run like madness... D guy na my friend... He has ear problem now... D girl apologised but d guy no gree o... Him say she be winch

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Girl Catches Her Friend & Her Boyfriend Together This Is What Always Happen by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 13, 2016
Smallville10:
u think so? Then u never jam girls... I know a girl who caught her boyfriend caressing her friend and she patiently watched for abt 20secs without them noticing before she walked to him and tapped him on d shoulder and he turned and from no where a hot electrifying solar powered slap crash for him face... D girl padi run like madness... D guy na my friend... He has ear problem now... D girl apologised but d guy no gree o... Him say she be winch
Lmaoooo...now,that is not an ordinary lady truly...very hilarious. if that one catch her husband having sex with another lady in their matrimonial home,she fit go boil water,wait make the water boil wella and pour it on them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Girl Catches Her Friend & Her Boyfriend Together This Is What Always Happen by mhisbliss(f): 12:48pm On Oct 13, 2016
lols the girl is surely gonna wreak havoc, but i wouldn't do that if i were in her shoes, I'll come, look you in the eyes and introduce myself as your sister, and because the other girl will wanna prove to me she's good for my brother, she'll always be trying to impress me while my cheat of a boyfriend will be scared to death and will be wondering why i called myself his sister,

I can't fight a fellow girl for a guy, thats why i admire guys alot, they hardly stab each other in the back, gossip each other, and they easily reconcile but girls can hold a grudge and keep malice for ten years straight without a care in the world

3 Likes

Re: If A Girl Catches Her Friend & Her Boyfriend Together This Is What Always Happen by Taiofil(m): 12:50pm On Oct 13, 2016
I can bet my nairaland account that the stone is for the lady... A girl caught her man with her friend she will think the girl seduced her husband or bf (mostly true anyway) watch small den stone the biatch!
While the guy (bf) deserves a hot slap! :d

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Catches Her Friend & Her Boyfriend Together This Is What Always Happen by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 13, 2016
Smallville10:
shocked I like the girl already grin
Re: If A Girl Catches Her Friend & Her Boyfriend Together This Is What Always Happen by Karleb(m): 1:03pm On Oct 13, 2016
Lies!

The only thing that happens is her crying to her friend for advice.
Re: If A Girl Catches Her Friend & Her Boyfriend Together This Is What Always Happen by oluspicy: 12:11am On Oct 14, 2016
Dammy, what will you do if am d one doing dat to you?
Re: If A Girl Catches Her Friend & Her Boyfriend Together This Is What Always Happen by Nobody: 1:16am On Oct 14, 2016
Why not if the girl catches her boyfriend and her friend together, because it sounds like the girl found her friend and her friends boyfriend
Re: If A Girl Catches Her Friend & Her Boyfriend Together This Is What Always Happen by Damilolababy(f): 10:54pm On Oct 16, 2016
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Curiosity Got Me / Please / Guy Convinces Girl To Cheat On Boyfriend By Showing Her Pics Of His Manhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.