Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,968 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:02 PM

Ladies, Market Yourself On This Thread - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Market Yourself On This Thread (321 Views)

Ladies Market Themselves At Al Noor Mosque In Abuja - Man / I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread / I Take God Beg Una, No Open This Thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Market Yourself On This Thread by vybzkartel: 12:05pm On Oct 13, 2016
tell us us about your assets
and why you are the most beautiful woman on here

we the men are spying kiss
Re: Ladies, Market Yourself On This Thread by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 13, 2016
cheesyBelieve
Re: Ladies, Market Yourself On This Thread by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 13, 2016
Mtcheeeeew... See ur head like grinding stone... Come and market ur sister.... Pussyazz nigga

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Market Yourself On This Thread by harry2sexy(m): 12:21pm On Oct 13, 2016
I swear the poster below me is a consultant at this trust me. He doesn't like to brag so m gon blow his trumpet on his behalf.

Word on the streets has it that his great grand Pa, his grandpa and his own father have been the eyes of the gods or ezemo as some people like to call it. He usually charges #50,000 for consultancy buh I'll help u chip in a word to be lenient with you.

Don't thank me, I know how it feels
Re: Ladies, Market Yourself On This Thread by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 13, 2016
Smallville10:
Mtcheeeeew... See ur head like grinding stone... Come and market ur sister.... Pussyazz nigga
Re: Ladies, Market Yourself On This Thread by vybzkartel: 2:10pm On Oct 13, 2016
where are the ladies?

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways To Make Stunning Cash On The Internet / A Chapter For You / 18 Point To Know Before You Start Dating A Business Entrepreneur-saharacable.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.