Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Thunder Kills 21 Cows In Nasarawa - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Thunder Kills 21 Cows In Nasarawa (30639 Views)

Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun / A Scorpion In Nasarawa Preying On A Cockroach 3 Times Its Size (Photos) / Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thunder Kills 21 Cows In Nasarawa by ComrdDRS: 2:27pm On Oct 13, 2016
ALL THIS THUNDERS WE HAVE BEEN PRAYING TO STRIKE THESE FOOLANIS
Re: Thunder Kills 21 Cows In Nasarawa by repogirl(f): 2:30pm On Oct 13, 2016
The thunder that people have been sending to the herdsmen is finally complying, lol.
Re: Thunder Kills 21 Cows In Nasarawa by idesylvester(m): 2:34pm On Oct 13, 2016
D thunder jst waste jo! instead of it to strike corrupt politicians mtchewww
Re: Thunder Kills 21 Cows In Nasarawa by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 13, 2016
soberdrunk:

See how you just fine anyhow like foreign winch!! angry angry You look like one of my ex-girlfriends that broke my television and left with my favorite boxers angry angry

Chim o. I'm sure there's a compliment somewhere there. cheesy

Sorry about your ex that broke you tv, and absconded with your thongs boxers. No vex grin
Re: Thunder Kills 21 Cows In Nasarawa by mrkeys226: 2:34pm On Oct 13, 2016
soberdrunk:
"Thunder" doesnt "strike", "lightning" does, unless the cows died of 'cardiac arrest" from the shock of thunder(i.e the noise) if not lightning is responsible angry angry
....as in ehh...i am tired of saying this..lol
Re: Thunder Kills 21 Cows In Nasarawa by soberdrunk(m): 2:38pm On Oct 13, 2016
LadyMercedes:

Chim o. I'm sure there's a compliment somewhere there. cheesy

Sorry about your ex that broke you tv, and absconded with your thongs boxers. No vex grin

I have vex already!! After months of beer therapy to delete her face from my memory, you have activated it again and now i miss my boxers!! With your eyes like 'spectranet signal" angry angry
Re: Thunder Kills 21 Cows In Nasarawa by bbjummy: 2:45pm On Oct 13, 2016
OP, is just the cows- female cattle or including the bulls- male cattle? Perhaps it's the sacrifice to appease boko haram for the release of the 21 Chibok girls. Sa'anu ko Mallam.
Re: Thunder Kills 21 Cows In Nasarawa by Aiholi(m): 2:50pm On Oct 13, 2016
LadyMercedes:

Please enlighten them. You won't blame the OP though. Too much "Thunder fire you" caused it.

#NaijaEnglish

Funny as it may sound, i know the correct word is ''lightning'' but as i said before, d word ''thunder'' attracts crowd dan ''lightning''..

A blogger must know what his/her audience likes to read.
Re: Thunder Kills 21 Cows In Nasarawa by Aiholi(m): 2:50pm On Oct 13, 2016
LadyMercedes:

Please enlighten them. You won't blame the OP though. Too much "Thunder fire you" caused it.

#NaijaEnglish

Funny as it may sound, i know the correct word is ''lightning'' but as i said before, d word ''thunder'' attracts crowd dan ''lightning''..

A blogger/journalist must know what his/her audience likes to read.
Re: Thunder Kills 21 Cows In Nasarawa by mykel25(m): 2:52pm On Oct 13, 2016
Northmall:
Never heard of something like this since I was born. Can a reasonable person please explain how this happened? The posts above confused me the more

Lightning is a sudden electrostatic discharge that occurs during an electrical storm. This discharge occurs between electrically charged regions of a cloud (called intra-cloud lightning or IC), between that cloud and another cloud (CC lightning), or between a cloud and the ground (CG lightning).

In layman terms:
Lightning not thunder as described In the news context .....lightning produces charges similar to electric charges and this charges are capable of shocking the animals to death...this is why in house wiring we have lightning arrestors that retrieve n bury these charges.....you must be asking y it doesn't occur often.....lightning only kills if it produce it charges directly on breathing living things

1 Like

Re: Thunder Kills 21 Cows In Nasarawa by dragunov: 2:53pm On Oct 13, 2016
chinchum:
heyah !

One cow for each chibok girl released.

If the thunder will kill 197 cows more to secure release of 197 chibok girls. So be it ! lipsrsealed
Like you give a ratarze about any Chibok girl. Mtcheeeew
Re: Thunder Kills 21 Cows In Nasarawa by Aiholi(m): 2:53pm On Oct 13, 2016
repogirl:
The thunder that people have been sending to the herdsmen is finally complying, lol.

Ur signature says it all
Re: Thunder Kills 21 Cows In Nasarawa by RichThug(m): 2:57pm On Oct 13, 2016
fairlyusedpant:
This is serious, thunder has finally strike again, it looks like the thunder in the north is more powerful than the thunder in the east and west, the federal government needs to set up a 7 man- panel to investigate this brutal killings of these innocent cows by one unknown killer by name mr thunder, we would also want to use this opportunity to call on the international bodies like UNO, FAO, ECOWAS, OPEC, YAHOO YAHOO, 419 and other bodies to investigate these killings so that such events would not repeat itself again in the future.

May the gentle souls of these lovely and innocent cows rest in peace. AMEN

signed BUHARI ssce, junior waec, nursery school waec
--- minister of cows and infrastructure

IF YOU WANT THIS TYPE OF THUNDER TO STRIKE YOUR ENEMIES AND BAD BELLE PEOPLE FAST FAST AND ALSO THAT VILLAGE WITCH THAT ALWAYS FOLLOW YOU UP AND DOWN... YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO ...

I swear to God, u suppose be comedian of the month for nairaland, I don laff sotay my babe think sey i dey mad small small cheesy
Re: Thunder Kills 21 Cows In Nasarawa by Kaybaba5(m): 3:08pm On Oct 13, 2016
It might be that the cows went to graze on the farm that is enchanted
Re: Thunder Kills 21 Cows In Nasarawa by Aiholi(m): 3:23pm On Oct 13, 2016
Kaybaba5:
It might be that the cows went to graze on the farm that is enchanted

Bros, are u d same KBaba on wazobiaFM?
Re: Thunder Kills 21 Cows In Nasarawa by stronggman: 3:28pm On Oct 13, 2016
This thunder sha, na only 21 cows you fit kill? upon all the people wey their owners don kill all over the country,anyway this is just the beginning, I believe the next thunder go follow clear all the herdsmen comot for road.
Re: Thunder Kills 21 Cows In Nasarawa by kinibigdeal(m): 3:31pm On Oct 13, 2016
The thunder must be from ekiti state
Re: Thunder Kills 21 Cows In Nasarawa by babadem2much(m): 3:31pm On Oct 13, 2016
The thunder we have been waiting for to destroy our politicians and other govt thieves has just been diverted to cows, anyways your days are coming
Re: Thunder Kills 21 Cows In Nasarawa by Amustical(m): 3:35pm On Oct 13, 2016
It is thunder people not lightning as u called. Did you know there is a stone that follow that lightning? Yoruba people call it (Edun AARa.) When it strikes, the stone follows the light and that's why, if it happens, it affect a lot of things
Re: Thunder Kills 21 Cows In Nasarawa by KingsleyCEO: 4:04pm On Oct 13, 2016
My lgbo brothers will be like Amadioha has risen to revenge the killing of our people grin grin grin lol
Re: Thunder Kills 21 Cows In Nasarawa by ceaz4r(m): 4:06pm On Oct 13, 2016
fairlyusedpant:
This is serious, thunder has finally strike again, it looks like the thunder in the north is more powerful than the thunder in the east and west, the federal government needs to set up a 7 man- panel to investigate this brutal killings of these innocent cows by one unknown killer by name mr thunder, we would also want to use this opportunity to call on the international bodies like UNO, FAO, ECOWAS, OPEC, YAHOO YAHOO, 419 and other bodies to investigate these killings so that such events would not repeat itself again in the future.

May the gentle souls of these lovely and innocent cows rest in peace. AMEN

signed BUHARI ssce, junior waec, nursery school waec
--- minister of cows and infrastructure

IF YOU WANT THIS TYPE OF THUNDER TO STRIKE YOUR ENEMIES AND BAD BELLE PEOPLE FAST FAST AND ALSO THAT VILLAGE WITCH THAT ALWAYS FOLLOW YOU UP AND DOWN... YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO ...

Guy, I don laugh tire.. This your post ehn...

Lol, even ya monika sef.
Re: Thunder Kills 21 Cows In Nasarawa by Blessograo(f): 4:14pm On Oct 13, 2016
if only i was there more beef for me
Re: Thunder Kills 21 Cows In Nasarawa by Classcaptain1(m): 4:16pm On Oct 13, 2016
chinchum:
heyah !

One cow for each chibok girl released.

If the thunder will kill 197 cows more to secure release of 197 chibok girls. So be it ! lipsrsealed
Hahahahaha...bros U no well o
Re: Thunder Kills 21 Cows In Nasarawa by Preferito(m): 4:21pm On Oct 13, 2016
wink cheesy grin sad cool shocked grin wink grin
21 Cows died. And that dude is calling for the assistance of the state government and general public. What did the governor do for those who lost their loved ones in various communal clashes in the state? Why is the state still owing secondary school teachers for 4 months and primary school teachers are only receiving percentage payment after over 4 months strike.
It will be total mismanagement of public funds if a kobo goesmout of the state treasury for this cause.
I wonder what even took NAN there when there are many important things to attend to. Maybe it's a misplace of priority.
Re: Thunder Kills 21 Cows In Nasarawa by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 13, 2016
TwoBottles:
grin grin grin

love me some pork bro!
drinking alcohol and eating fat is dangerous for your health
Re: Thunder Kills 21 Cows In Nasarawa by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 13, 2016
TwoBottles:
grin grin grin

love me some pork bro!
drinking alcohol and eating fat is dangerous for your health
Re: Thunder Kills 21 Cows In Nasarawa by charmosky(m): 4:44pm On Oct 13, 2016
I hope the Herds men will go to war with Thunder...lol
Re: Thunder Kills 21 Cows In Nasarawa by Ofemmanu1: 4:44pm On Oct 13, 2016
TerrorSquad147:
Na the herds man the thunder for strike, even with their grand patron undecided angry ....see how meat just waste like that
meat no waste o, the abokki will either sell em cheap or process it to; Suya, kilichi, tinko, grinded meats etc.
I'd rather make my BBQ than patronise those abokki.

1 Like

Re: Thunder Kills 21 Cows In Nasarawa by jaggedboi(m): 4:48pm On Oct 13, 2016
Fulani herdsmen are known to retaliate when their precious cows die....... How will they treat the thunder/lightening f..k up? How
Re: Thunder Kills 21 Cows In Nasarawa by whitebeard(m): 4:56pm On Oct 13, 2016
cheesy wait..what did u say killed those cows...thunder no say it again say it again thunder
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Most Beautiful Lady In Nairaland / Unidentified Boy Battling For His Life After Accident In Kogi (Graphic Photos) / What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.