Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

"FG Did Not Swap Boko Haram Prisoners For The 21 Chibok Girls" - Lai Mohammed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "FG Did Not Swap Boko Haram Prisoners For The 21 Chibok Girls" - Lai Mohammed (24765 Views)

Chibok Girls; Lai Mohammed, Oby Ezekwesili & Others Head To Sambisa Forest. PICS / Buhari Agrees To Swap Boko Haram Prisoners For Chibok Girls / Recovered Loot: Why FG Did Not Name Looters —presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "FG Did Not Swap Boko Haram Prisoners For The 21 Chibok Girls" - Lai Mohammed by NicoBaba(m): 6:32pm On Oct 13, 2016
lying Mohammed my boy
Re: "FG Did Not Swap Boko Haram Prisoners For The 21 Chibok Girls" - Lai Mohammed by nelcliff(m): 6:42pm On Oct 13, 2016
For God sake, when will this Info Minister learn how to drop information on public domain. Does he think all Nigerians is APC members that believe anything poo he shit out from his mouth..

Oga mi. sorry o... i know u are lying to cover up the previous lies u've been dropping since... 2019 loading with full speed..
Re: "FG Did Not Swap Boko Haram Prisoners For The 21 Chibok Girls" - Lai Mohammed by steppin: 7:06pm On Oct 13, 2016
PassingShot:

If you had a semi funnctioning brain, you'll realize I already gave the benefit of the doubt there was a terrorist swap.
Ipod yoots and common sense don't go together.
Story for the gods.
Re: "FG Did Not Swap Boko Haram Prisoners For The 21 Chibok Girls" - Lai Mohammed by steppin: 7:06pm On Oct 13, 2016
PassingShot:

If you had a semi funnctioning brain, you'll realize I already gave the benefit of the doubt there was a terrorist swap.
Ipod yoots and common sense don't go together.
Story for the gods.
Re: "FG Did Not Swap Boko Haram Prisoners For The 21 Chibok Girls" - Lai Mohammed by crisycent: 7:38pm On Oct 13, 2016
This guy don dey lie again.
Re: "FG Did Not Swap Boko Haram Prisoners For The 21 Chibok Girls" - Lai Mohammed by 1o1o1o1: 8:42pm On Oct 13, 2016
passionate88:
It's a LAI

It's another one
Re: "FG Did Not Swap Boko Haram Prisoners For The 21 Chibok Girls" - Lai Mohammed by july66: 8:50pm On Oct 13, 2016
Vicadonis:
The federal government says the released 21 Chibok schoolgirls were not swapped with Boko Haram prisoners.

Lai Mohammed, minister of information and culture, said this at a news conference in Abuja on Thursday.

More to follow…

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-fg-not-swap-boko-haram-prisoners-chibok-girls?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ThecableTopStories+%28TheCable+%C2%BB+Top+Stories%29
Lai don start again. BH people tell us say na swap, Lai say no be so. Ok BH people just chop belleful come tell chibok girls to come dey go home? If you ask me, I believe the BH people. Na lai dey lie. He no help matters with him former lies. For citizens to know say the minister of information for their country na liar, e get as he be o.
Re: "FG Did Not Swap Boko Haram Prisoners For The 21 Chibok Girls" - Lai Mohammed by fotadmowmend(m): 8:58pm On Oct 13, 2016
Hmmmm.... lie muhamed
Re: "FG Did Not Swap Boko Haram Prisoners For The 21 Chibok Girls" - Lai Mohammed by nobeku: 9:04pm On Oct 13, 2016
Bethelwealthy:

.............keep your ignorance intact. I have no time for ZOMBIEISM.
You need INTELLECTUAL EXORCISM... Blistering Gasbag..
Re: "FG Did Not Swap Boko Haram Prisoners For The 21 Chibok Girls" - Lai Mohammed by Charly68: 9:25pm On Oct 13, 2016
I hope this leaders will not send me out of this country with their blatant lies . When citizens can no longer trust the informations provided by the Govt ,I think we are in real mess in the country
Re: "FG Did Not Swap Boko Haram Prisoners For The 21 Chibok Girls" - Lai Mohammed by HQuadreal: 9:38pm On Oct 13, 2016
NairaMaster1:

Lie is implicating the government. By saying this he means government has a hand in the saga, and that , their aim to take power is achieved
OK ooo
Re: "FG Did Not Swap Boko Haram Prisoners For The 21 Chibok Girls" - Lai Mohammed by decasey(m): 9:56pm On Oct 13, 2016
Dis man no day tire 4 lie.
Re: "FG Did Not Swap Boko Haram Prisoners For The 21 Chibok Girls" - Lai Mohammed by ArchNature(m): 11:25pm On Oct 13, 2016
his name is lai and he just swear under oat dat he wunt stop lying....#LAI upgraded
Re: "FG Did Not Swap Boko Haram Prisoners For The 21 Chibok Girls" - Lai Mohammed by ceeethru(m): 10:42am On Oct 14, 2016
nobeku:
You should be ashamed of yourself for being too dimwitted.. A President and C in C in 2014,with all the paraphernalia of powers in his hands allowed a basic presidential candidate to beat him to de game at the time and you are here regurgitating sputum..And you have the vivid stupidity to expose your scum online,just because of this good news that a few of the girls have been released?Your problems are ordained by The Most High..No hope for you.
Another dullard in the making coming here to write trash.

These are some girls suffering from hunger in the IDP camps have been presented to Nigerians as the #never_happened_abducted #chibok_girls...

What else do you want me to think under this APC full of propaganda and deceit administration?

I pray you receive sense speedily.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu Applied For Islamic Bank Loan, Got Senate Approval / Ganduje's Commissioner Orders Thugs To Beat Kwankwaso's Supporters At A Wedding / NDDC, Ondo Begin N19bn Coastal Road To Connect Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.