Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Released Chibok Girls Not A Swap - Lai Mohammed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Released Chibok Girls Not A Swap - Lai Mohammed (812 Views)

President Buhari Receives 82 Released Chibok Girls / Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video / Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Released Chibok Girls Not A Swap - Lai Mohammed by HaffeezMahmud(m): 3:31pm On Oct 13, 2016
The minister of information, culture and tourism, Lai
Muhammed, has said the release of the 21 Chibok girls
was not a swap for some Boko Haram insurgents
– He said the release of the girls came after an
established confidence between the leadership of the sect
and some negotiators
Lai Muhammed, minister of information, culture and
tourism
Muhammed, has denied claims that the recent release of
the 21 Chibok girls was not a swap for some terrorists.
“This is not a swap, this was a release. They were flown to
Kaduna from the location of their release,” Mohammed
said the girls were released by 5.30 am Thursday, October
13, morning,” Mohammed said.
He also said the release of the girls is the effort of the
federal government to Nigeria led by President
Muhammadu Buhari to safe rescue.
He said the release of the girls came after an established
confidence between the leadership of the sect and some
negotiators.
The moment we heard a credible lead, the president gave
the Department of State Services (DSS) and the authority
to pursue their release.
As soon as an agreement were reached the parties agreed
and a place of exchange was agreed upon,”Mohammed
added.
The minister also said that team of medical doctors,
psychologist, social workers and trauma experts havw
been put in place to attend to the girls once they arrive
Abuja, Nigeria’s capital city.
News broke out earlier that the deadly Boko Haram terror
group had released 21 of the over 200 kidnapped school
girls in the earlier hours of Thursday.
Both Femi Adesina and Mr Garba Shehu had confirmed
the release of the girls to Naij.com in a separate
telephone chat.
According to the spokesperson to President Muhammadu
Buhari, Mr Garba Shehu, the 21 of the missing Chibok Girls
were released and are in the custody of the Department of
State Services
source-https://www.naij.com/1007390-released-chibok-girls-not-swap-lai-mohammed-speaks-released-21-chibok-girls.html?source=index_main

Re: Released Chibok Girls Not A Swap - Lai Mohammed by dunkem21(m): 3:34pm On Oct 13, 2016
Re: Released Chibok Girls Not A Swap - Lai Mohammed by chriskosherbal(m): 3:36pm On Oct 13, 2016
OK, I think that is clear enough.
Re: Released Chibok Girls Not A Swap - Lai Mohammed by Unblockable: 3:40pm On Oct 13, 2016
dunkem21:
Lies wink

Whether lies or not o, all that matters is that under Buhari, at least 22 of the over 200 kidnapped Chibok girls have been found. Your hero couldn't even rescue 'half' let alone one.

1 Like

Re: Released Chibok Girls Not A Swap - Lai Mohammed by dunkem21(m): 3:41pm On Oct 13, 2016
Lie No 1 ..

As soon as an agreement were reached the parties agreed and a place of exchange was agreed upon,”Mohammed added.

Exchange means to give something in return for something.

1 Like

Re: Released Chibok Girls Not A Swap - Lai Mohammed by Emycord: 3:42pm On Oct 13, 2016
HaffeezMahmud:
Muhammed, has said the release of the 21 Chibok girls
was not a swap for some Boko Haram insurgents
– He said the release of the girls came after an
established confidence between the leadership of the sect
and some negotiators
Lai Muhammed, minister of information, culture and
tourism
Muhammed, has denied claims that the recent release of
the 21 Chibok girls was not a swap for some terrorists.
“This is not a swap, this was a release. They were flown to
Kaduna from the location of their release,” Mohammed
said the girls were released by 5.30 am Thursday, October
13, morning,” Mohammed said.
He also said the release of the girls is the effort of the
federal government to Nigeria led by President
Muhammadu Buhari to safe rescue.
He said the release of the girls came after an established
confidence between the leadership of the sect and some
negotiators.
The moment we heard a credible lead, the president gave
the Department of State Services (DSS) and the authority
to pursue their release.
As soon as an agreement were reached the parties agreed
and a place of exchange was agreed upon,”Mohammed
added.
The minister also said that team of medical doctors,
psychologist, social workers and trauma experts havw
been put in place to attend to the girls once they arrive
Abuja, Nigeria’s capital city.
News broke out earlier that the deadly Boko Haram terror
group had released 21 of the over 200 kidnapped school
girls in the earlier hours of Thursday.
Both Femi Adesina and Mr Garba Shehu had confirmed
the release of the girls to Naij.com in a separate
telephone chat.
According to the spokesperson to President Muhammadu
Buhari, Mr Garba Shehu, the 21 of the missing Chibok Girls
were released and are in the custody of the Department of
State Services
source-https://www.naij.com/1007390-released-chibok-girls-not-swap-lai-mohammed-speaks-released-21-chibok-girls.html?source=index_main
Re: Released Chibok Girls Not A Swap - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 13, 2016
This is super story.......na lai dey talk am o.

This is super stooorrrryyyy........na APC dey talk am o.

CHORUS:
Super story, super storyyyyyyyyy !
This is super storrrryy....
Re: Released Chibok Girls Not A Swap - Lai Mohammed by dunkem21(m): 3:44pm On Oct 13, 2016
Unblockable:

Whether lies or not o, all that matters is that under Buhari, at least 22 of the over 200 kidnapped Chibok girls have been found. Your hero couldn't even rescue 'half' let alone one.

Don't hyperventilate, oga ..

I am most happy for the "release" of the Chibok girls but this lies is holding me from popping champagne ..

I will be happy if a BH prisoner is swapped to get our girls back.

Let's go back to the lies ..
Re: Released Chibok Girls Not A Swap - Lai Mohammed by maslong(m): 3:45pm On Oct 13, 2016
I will rather believe bh than lai
Re: Released Chibok Girls Not A Swap - Lai Mohammed by Freegift75: 3:45pm On Oct 13, 2016
Weldone Brother Buhari
Re: Released Chibok Girls Not A Swap - Lai Mohammed by Justiyke4u: 3:49pm On Oct 13, 2016
Free release
Re: Released Chibok Girls Not A Swap - Lai Mohammed by Unblockable: 3:54pm On Oct 13, 2016
dunkem21:

Don't hyperventilate, oga ..

I am most happy for the "release" of the Chibok girls but this lies is holding me from popping champagne ..

I will be happy if a BH prisoner is swapped to get our girls back, zombie.

Let's go back to the lies ..

You ain't mentally fit to be in this section abeg. You PDP' supporters bereft of ideas always resort to name-calling when you have nothing meaningful to contribute anymore.
Re: Released Chibok Girls Not A Swap - Lai Mohammed by dunkem21(m): 3:55pm On Oct 13, 2016
Re: Released Chibok Girls Not A Swap - Lai Mohammed by dunkem21(m): 3:59pm On Oct 13, 2016
Unblockable:

You ain't mentally fit to be in this section abeg. You PDP' supporters bereft of ideas always resort to name-calling when you have nothing meaningful to contribute anymore.

Shut it pls. When you're beaten in an argument, you result to whining and playing to the gallery.

What have you said here in response to the facts I have brought before you?

For the records, I am not a PDP supporter.
Re: Released Chibok Girls Not A Swap - Lai Mohammed by BossKratos: 4:07pm On Oct 13, 2016
dunkem21:

Shut it pls. When you're beaten in an argument, you result to whining and playing to the gallery.

What argument did you beat him in? And what senseless facts have you presented so far? And why did you modify your earlier post calling him a zombie? Or are you naturally just a cantankerous coward?

By the way you may not be a pdp supporter but you are definitely a pained, frustrated, witless wailer!

You can get lost now if you don't mind!

2 Likes

Re: Released Chibok Girls Not A Swap - Lai Mohammed by Unblockable: 4:09pm On Oct 13, 2016
dunkem21:

Asking me to shut it when you can't see my mouth is simply foolishness.

You can't tell me you're happy that those girls were released when you've already termed it a lie. Anything to discredit Buhari makes you cum!

If you're not a PDP supporter, then you're a brother to them. I.e, an APGA supporter from across the other side.
Re: Released Chibok Girls Not A Swap - Lai Mohammed by DonBobes(m): 4:09pm On Oct 13, 2016
Wen will dis man stop lying! undecided
Re: Released Chibok Girls Not A Swap - Lai Mohammed by dunkem21(m): 4:11pm On Oct 13, 2016
BossKratos:

What argument did you beat him in? And what senseless facts have you presented so far? And why did you modify your earlier post calling him a zombie? Or are you naturally just a cantankerous coward?

By the way you may not be a pdp supporter but you are definitely a pained, frustrated, witless wailer!

You can get lost now if you don't mind!

See question as if na your house boy you dey ask? ..

To call somebody Zombie on NL is not an offence..

..Zombie.
Re: Released Chibok Girls Not A Swap - Lai Mohammed by dunkem21(m): 4:25pm On Oct 13, 2016
Unblockable:

Asking me to shut it when you can't see my mouth is simply foolishness.

You can't tell me you're happy that those girls were released when you've already termed it a lie. Anything to discredit Buhari makes you cum!

If you're not a PDP supporter, then you're a brother to them. I.e, an APGA supporter from across the other side.

Oh my my .. I didn't say the release of Chibok girls is a lie .. I said that Lai Mohammed saying that there was no swap or exchange is a lie. Do you believe that BH can swap the girls for nothing?

Again, I don't hate Buhari or try to discredit him, I like APC but they can't stand my truth.

Is there anything wrong swapping Chibok girls with a BH prisoner .. Absolutely NOTHING!

Sorry, if the zombie dey pain you but una dey call us wailers na undecided
Re: Released Chibok Girls Not A Swap - Lai Mohammed by Unblockable: 4:30pm On Oct 13, 2016
dunkem21:

Oh my my .. I didn't say the release of Chibok girls is a lie .. I said that Lai Mohammed saying that there was no swap or exchange is a lie. Do you believe that BH can swap the girls for nothing?

Again, I don't hate Buhari or try to discredit him, I like APC but they can't stand my truth.

Is there anything wrong swapping Chibok girls with a BH prisoner .. Absolutely NOTHING!

Sorry, if the zombie dey pain you but una dey call us wailers na undecided

Whether they were swapped or not is immaterial. If the so-called hero of democracy had swapped or even rescued half, this wouldn't have been news to us. What Jonathan couldn't do in 5yrs, Buhari did it in 18months.
Re: Released Chibok Girls Not A Swap - Lai Mohammed by buhahaha: 4:31pm On Oct 13, 2016
why are they only 21..were they only 21 that was abducted?? longterm negotiations yielding only 21 looks like swap to me
Re: Released Chibok Girls Not A Swap - Lai Mohammed by dunkem21(m): 4:40pm On Oct 13, 2016
Unblockable:

Whether they were swapped or not is immaterial. If the so-called hero of democracy had swapped or even rescued half, this wouldn't have been news to us. What Jonathan couldn't do in 5yrs, Buhari did it in 18months.

We applaud Buhari .. I wish GEJ were given an option of swap.

I don't want to remember the Australian negotiator now.. Just leave me to enjoy my day. I have trolled Obiagelli my sister enough and happy to join her tears of joy.

Just tell Lai not to spoil the party wink

(1) (Reply)

#DasukiGate: Is Obanikoro Speaking The Truth Or Seeking A Deal? / Nigeria Is Going Through A Very Serious Economic Surgery- APC Governors / Benue State Government Considering Salary Reduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.