Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,029 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video (79113 Views)

President Buhari Receives 82 Released Chibok Girls / Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose / 21 Released Chibok Girls On Their Way To Maiduguri (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by ChangeIsCostant: 10:14am On Oct 20, 2016
Rebecca Ishaku, one of the 57 Boko Haram escapees was very elated as she watched her classmates who were recently released by the insurgent group -on TV.. In the footage posted online, Rebecca can be heard shouting in excitement 'see them, see them" -as she danced while pointing towards the TV showing the released Chibok girls at their Thanksgiving service on Sunday, Oct 16th.

Rebecca Ishaku was among the 270 students abducted by Boko Haram militants in April 2014. But she managed to escape in the hours following the mass kidnapping when she jumped off a truck.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/10/see-what-chibok-girl-did-after-seeing.html

Watch Video >>> https://twitter.com/AishaYesufu/status/788840859198423042

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by PrettyCrystal: 10:15am On Oct 20, 2016
nice one

1 Like

Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by dainformant(m): 10:17am On Oct 20, 2016
that happy moment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by Einstyn(m): 10:20am On Oct 20, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
Rebecca Ishaku, one of the 57 Boko Haram escapees was very elated as she watched her classmates who were recently released by the insurgent group -on TV.. In the footage posted online, Rebecca can be heard shouting in excitement 'see them, see them" -as she danced while pointing towards the TV showing the released Chibok girls at their Thanksgiving service on Sunday, Oct 16th.

Rebecca Ishaku was among the 270 students abducted by Boko Haram militants in April 2014. But she managed to escape in the hours following the mass kidnapping when she jumped off a truck.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/10/see-what-chibok-girl-did-after-seeing.html

Watch Video >>> https://twitter.com/AishaYesufu/status/788840859198423042
i smell propaganda here...
Did they really have to take snapshots and video clips of her ju£ilation only to post them online and air them on national television?
Hmm!
Its well

301 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by Tallesty1(m): 10:22am On Oct 20, 2016
Who snapped her and why?

217 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by Qmerit(m): 10:24am On Oct 20, 2016
some dead brains would still call it fake/scam and even say it was stage managed by the parents of the girl.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by Einstyn(m): 10:25am On Oct 20, 2016
Tallesty1:
Who snapped her and why?
. In omawumi's voice- 'if u ask me, na who i go ask?'

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by Mujaheeeden: 10:26am On Oct 20, 2016
Tallesty1:
Who snapped her and why?
The propaganda needs to keep going for zombies appetite.

How do we know that fair lady is from chibok with chibok girls being dark in complexion.

Secondly chibok is a village and the chances of such sitting room is very rare

226 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by Einstyn(m): 10:27am On Oct 20, 2016
Qmerit:
some dead brains would still call it fake/scam and even say it was stage managed by the parents of the girl.
and some existing lifeless £rains will think its not a scam...

94 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by Ziyadah(f): 10:45am On Oct 20, 2016
Ehm! Dat kinda TV and Sitting room for people dey claimed are less privileged? isn't chibok a remote area made up of muds...for all I knw..to begin with the whole abduction issue is a national Soap Opera|•| why was she snapped gan? Did dey actually cud predict her nxt action? Who goes about making der camera ready for actions if not actors?
#truth my tooth! #first a mumuish kidnapped happnd wtout any trace in fact dey told us it went succesful..only for one Jean Claude van Damme escapee to claim she jumped down lik Vin diesel
2.for like several months no parents came forth to complain of der girls o until nigerians started askin if dz girlz dnt av parents bfor some national actors came forth
3.50 miraculously escaped
4. D last we heard of dem,dey dnt evn knw if d girl's are stl at sambisa dey even said some of dem are alrdy bn used as suicide bombers
5.only for 21 to be rlizd..yet we havnt heard anytin again concerning d parents of d remaining girlz
6.now dey claim d rest don't wanna come bck
Watch out for season 7 Nairalanders...dz Qmerit kon dey yarn me rubbish based on his sentimental support

131 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 20, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
cc; lalasticlala, mynd44
y callin dem.... Dis is propaganda jooor

9 Likes

Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by jaymejate: 12:23pm On Oct 20, 2016
Another lie. Still trying hard to make me believe There's anything like chibok girls

28 Likes

Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by 190theclown: 12:24pm On Oct 20, 2016
Absolutely Rubbish

Chiboooku Scaaaaamm!!!

God punish this actress and her president

So of all time to record this lady seeing her MATES they decided to record it

Keep deceiving themselves useless people..

Useless country undecided

That kind living room in Maiduguri - because say

sICK and tired of hearing this chiboku B.S

Buhari pay your girls to act better next time

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by Omotayor123(f): 12:24pm On Oct 20, 2016
I feel her excitement!
Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 20, 2016
BrutalJab:
Hahahahaha
Una still wan start another propaganda to buttress una yeye scam abi
ekeson1245:
ok now, act one scene two,next!
Don't mind APC and their propaganda,

That is why I think the Fulani herdsmen attack in Enugu, environmental degradation in the Niger-Delta, the so-called killing of Biafra protesters are all stage-managed, they are scams.

Or what do you think?

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by LesbianBoy(m): 12:25pm On Oct 20, 2016
APC are trying so hard to convince SENSIBLE nigerians that this chibok girl issue is not a scam! cheesy cheesy

27 Likes

Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by Nelsizzy(m): 12:25pm On Oct 20, 2016
What do APC take me for? A zombie? How did the cameraman know when she was going to see the news? Her face is not even showing. It could just be one random gal. And what is the aim of the picture? To prove that the Chibok saga is not a scam? Is the govt that insecure to think that Nigerians actually believe it is a scam? I rest my case here......

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by olenime(m): 12:25pm On Oct 20, 2016
another cooked story....

7 Likes

Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by DozieInc(m): 12:25pm On Oct 20, 2016
The new Reality Tv show... Chibok girls.

10 Likes

Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by BrutalJab: 12:26pm On Oct 20, 2016
Hahahahaha

Una still wan start another propaganda to buttress una yeye scam abi

16 Likes

Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by jhydebaba(m): 12:27pm On Oct 20, 2016
Congratulations to all of them.

May others be free too.

To those saying it is a scam, I hope u will experience the kind of scam they are going through.

4 Likes

Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by DesChyko: 12:27pm On Oct 20, 2016
My first perception of Chibok isn't a rich setting; I am very amazed by this house; and its occupant being one of the Chibok girls.. How many were they in class again? It had to be a low-end school to have such huge numbers of students taking their WAEC Exams in one venue. So, this is very amazing.

Another surprising fact is the reason behind the video and pictures. I'm inclined to believe it was stage.

Well, if I do not believe this, I will not die. Let me not believe it then. This looks like an attempt to make people believe the Chibok scenario.

In other news, I bet 2GB subscription that this post below will be replaced with rubbish soon grin

Bolustic:

12 Likes

Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 20, 2016
Tallesty1:
Who snapped her and why?

Them think say we no dey go Skul like them. Na person wey go skul go reason am well like u come see say na set up to corner us.

11 Likes

Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by SenatorTobijah(m): 12:28pm On Oct 20, 2016
Tales by moonlight

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by Qmerit(m): 12:28pm On Oct 20, 2016
Ziyadah:
Ehm! Dat kinda TV and Sitting room for people dey claim are less privileged?

Where did you see less privileged in the post
credited to the family of this girl pls.
Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 20, 2016
Qmerit:

so d girl parents happen to dey with camera that very minute abi

20 Likes

Re: Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video by timmycris(m): 12:29pm On Oct 20, 2016
Scam is scamming the scammers nowadays

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This Is The House Where Gen Buhari Was Born (photos) + Meet His Sister / Map Showing States Controlled By PDP & APC / Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.